1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

February 14, 2016 — Whitley Strieber

Discussion in 'Talk About the Show' started by Gene Steinberg, Feb 14, 2016.

1. beyondthestargate

beyondthestargate Paranormal Adept

Retired - Telecommunications
    Well, assuming we survive death in some form, I hope I have better options than focusing on American politics and feeding Whitley Strieber banal questions to ask his guests on DREAMLAND, or giving us mundane Hallmark Card sentiments like "Be Loving".

2. kanakaris

kanakaris Paranormal Adept

Wow !
    What a fraud.
    Case closed.
    Who is the writer ?

3. Linda Moulton Doty

Linda Moulton Doty Skilled Investigator

I'd be careful with that. You've got the header there on top of all the essays but it's only from the first one.

4. beyondthestargate

beyondthestargate Paranormal Adept

Retired - Telecommunications
    I don't think putting articles together in a PDF file and sharing it on a little forum like this is going to result in a lawsuit, do you? All of this information is freely available on the internet. I just compiled it into one file. I guess I could redo it to have a title "LOTS OF CRAP ABOUT WHITLEY STRIEBER". Instead, I simply deleted the post entirely. Happy now?