• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

February 14, 2016 — Whitley Strieber

Consciousness is based on the condition of the atmospheric frequencies. The atmosphere once an evolving/cooling irradiated energy body was converted by nuclear science. Natural fusion uranium and plutonium allowed the Earth atmospheric wavelengths to interact normally with the radiated ground.
Nuclear power plants took this natural interaction away from Nature and caused the interaction of Sun/atmosphere energy/ground radiation to all convert.
Our human mind that interacts with the wavelengths gained a chemical or DNA change....and humanity demonstrates via their mutations and cell/skin conversions, that just like the conversion of the nuclear light and sound, our bodies are also converting.
A human mind demonstrates how its perception and self advice changes, and that it only believes in the condition of what information/imagery/sound/chemical sound that it is gaining......hence the human changed by the interaction also advises itself of the changes by a changed conscious awareness.
We live on Earth as a natural spirit being, already proven to us by and through self experience.....deceased relatives/animals revisiting us.
Therefore we already know by self evidence that the higher state of consciousness is our own presence on Earth.
It is the human presence who chooses to convert/change the natural state in which we live, and then we change our natural conscious and spiritual information, which we have.
Thousands of human beings have had personal experiences and depicted the experience, a personal experience.
I have had my own experience also....unnatural bleeding that began when I witnessed the atmosphere produce a silver peeling reaction.
I have been irradiated by fallout of wavelengths, and advised that it was wavelengths falling out, causing a prickling sensation of acute pain in my brain.
Therefore it is obvious that this circumstance of being irradiated by a changed atmospheric condition has happened before.
When you review past information about occult practices, it relates to the use and conversion of holy dust or nuclear dust.
Therefore the ancients technology and power plants were the pyramids/temples and underground relays of water tunnels.
Modern technology are the new power plants/temples, nuclear power plants.
Both using the same product, both producing the same effect, a released underground nuclear atomic orbital signal....held in a fixed state constant unnaturally in the atmosphere that irradiates life. Only the humans receiving the signal get attacked, as the UFO is an unnatural signal.
As spirit manifestation belongs to changed sound, changing radioactive sound in our atmosphere has produced an artificial spirit ET. belonging to the artificial chemicals caused by changing the natural wavelengths.....quite obvious.
Change the chemicals...change the Earth metal.....iron which interacts with our blood. Our blood then begins to leech from the changed cell condition due to the manifestation of artificial metal nuclear atomic signals....held in an unnatural constant for the condition of converting natural radiated matter.

Science, is the occult itself, all science and scientific information gained via the ancient Shamanic practice of self advisement via a changed brain chemical condition....a drug or somatic state.
Hence when you alter the brain chemicals you become euphoric, as part of the inherited attack of the human mind.
Therefore the fact is, the experience spoken about by all of the contactees is personal, personal to the self experience and has nothing to do with natural life....for it is artificial.

Would you cite the sources of those interpretations? Thanks.
That would take me back to my fifth year of university and the Romantic Poet prof. who specialized in Blake and made quite an impression on me with his exceptionally beautiful plates of Blake's work that he interpreted. He was pretty high end in his analysis but I do believe that Blake's contraries that he writes about are written directly into his material i.e. the marriage of heaven and hell whose tile even implies this concept but then the whole thing explores that idea of contraries as he does in many works. He brought us a lot of exceptional biographical criticism as well about Blake along with the rest of the metaphysical crew of guys from that era.

Art bell did an interview with sean david morton, theres your first major red flag, and a guy going by the name victor, who claimed to have sneaked a video of an alien being interrogated out of area 51 or S4 or whatever.
His voice was distorted throughout.

"Victor" seemed suspiciously familiar with Streiber and his work, while obviously deliberately fluffing the pronunciation of his name several times.

But just a few slight tweaks of the distorted voice confirms I think what everyone knew.

Its all so embarrassing.

Last edited:
Art bell did an interview with sean david morton, theres your first major red flag, and a guy going by the name victor, who claimed to have sneaked a video of an alien being interrogated out of area 51 or S4 or whatever.
His voice was distorted throughout.

"Victor" seemed suspiciously familiar with Streiber and his work, despite the obviously deliberate fluffing the pronunciation of his name several times.

But just a few slight tweaks of the distorted voice confirms I think what everyone knew.

Its all so embarrassing.
Sean David Morton; what a complete buffoon that guy is. Jeez.

Did Whitley have a book that was recently published when Victor came on air? Had WS been on Art Bell within that same time frame too?

Not sure,

He was apparently invited to take part in the interview but was supposedly too distraught by the video to.

Convenient and hilarious

Hi everyone, I'm listening to the after show with Chris and Gene re: Whitley S.

Chris, I'm like you in that I've no idea what happened in Whitley and Anne's life. But he fascinates me; I feel something like respect for Whitley. I mean you said it Chris; the man generated a meme that encircled the world. He is a good writer and I think he has brought new and original thinking into the "visitor saga". I've especially been fascinated with his and Anne's realization that dead people are intimately connected with peoples experiences. Don't know what it means, but I see it as one of Greg Bishop's ideas of looking for clues in the high strange data.

I have a similar reaction to Whitley. I find him compelling and fascinating.

I have read and enjoyed several of Whitley's books (not read Communion).After listening to the interview I felt rather underwhelmed,he seemed to talk a lot but said very little,despite the efforts of Chris and Gene..I suppose I thought or at least hoped he would have some answers but it appears that he is as much in the dark as I am.

My reaction was similar. I have a lot of respect and admiration for Whitley, but I did feel like he talked a lot and didn't say much that I'd consider solid. Maybe there isn't anything solid to be had and he's never going to get the answers he seeks. It does seem that if he has had the experiences he says he has had since childhood, there would be more understanding of it the process.

My reaction was similar. I have a lot of respect and admiration for Whitley, but I did feel like he talked a lot and didn't say much that I'd consider solid. Maybe there isn't anything solid to be had and he's never going to get the answers he seeks. It does seem that if he has had the experiences he says he has had since childhood, there would be more understanding of it the process.
Whatever is going on ive come to believe that across the paranormal field we are being toyed with.The Trickster or Cosmic Joker is always one step ahead of us.As Chris has alluded to,we need some out of the box thinking because everything weve tried so far has been found wanting

Strieber is back on the radio at Unknown Origins Radio. It's streaming today on Dark Matter Digital Network

I think he is very much connected to some occult practices that he never reveals. This makes him a disinfo agent for some Human organized efforts to mind control people or program people with the ideas he is propagating. He does say some interesting things that even make sense to me, but he always goes way off the deep end into extreme ideas of reality that seem totally nuts and not sane or possible to me. But, Strieber is certainly not the only one spreading these radical ideas, and that's another reason why I see this as a disinformation campaign that is organized. He is definitely withholding and manipulating information about his childhood and adulthood that he really owes everyone the truth about considering he is into being the Visitor Guru with a large following of believers.

Whitley does make it clear that he is not pushing a literal off planet ET Alien agenda with his visitor encounters, but he is a master of offering so many possibilities that anyone can read into all his random dots to connect their "Rorschach" to believe anything they're looking for.

TV Series premiere called Hunters on SyFy channel starts tonight that is loosely based on Strieber's Alien Hunters. That's Monday April 11th tonight.

Back