• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Extraterrestrials are Definitely Real

Free episodes:

There are times when I'm tempted to close a thread like this just to lessen, if only by the smallest amount, the pollution of the Internet. But abject ridiculousness is acceptable free speech, so, to quote Buddy Holly... rave on! ;)

There are times when I'm tempted to close a thread like this just to lessen, if only by the smallest amount, the pollution of the Internet. But abject ridiculousness is acceptable free speech, so, to quote Buddy Holly... rave on! ;)

pollution of the internet... maybe a tax would help that... but think of all the CO2 we are saving by typing on the internet... saving polar bears every minute. speaking of polar bears, we would not have them if not for climate change... hmm

Paul I really didnt think this guy would last this long... persistent fellow... it really is an interesting study on a the birth of a new scam.

Sure I guess I see your point about free speech and all that. But surely we can all agree this is the dirtiest part of free speech. When does the line between free speech and enabling exploitation get drawn? Shouldn't someone take responsibility to mitigate that. Even as I type the words can feel myself disagreeing with the sentiment in principle.

Yet.... douchebags like this deserve to be silenced or have their "message" hindered more as a public service than censorship. Can't we just take this stuff on a case by case basis and agree to dump trolls and scam artists?

Well, if you want more just type in his username and you'll see that he has recently joined every paranormal, religious, philosophical forum out there. I agree with free speech however moronic or twisted (even though I remark how I don't like it), but this is supposedly the "gold standard" here and we should strive for something better IMO.

I think David would have kicked him to the planet of Enki or whatever by now.

Well, if you want more just type in his username and you'll see that he has recently joined every paranormal, religious, philosophical forum out there. I agree with free speech however moronic or twisted (even though I remark how I don't like it), but this is supposedly the "gold standard" here and we should strive for something better IMO.

I think David would have kicked him to the planet of Enki or whatever by now.

Enkicongregation below.

Money ( Currency) and Planet and other words you have posted come from the English language. Even your level of thinking is entirely human. Spouting rubbish like this means. Your obviously delusional or worse unstable or worse again a con artist. My guess and The Donation page on your website is a dead give away ( Your a bloody con artist)

Money ( Currency) and Planet and other words you have posted come from the English language. Even your level of thinking is entirely human. Spouting rubbish like this means. Your obviously delusional or worse unstable or worse again a con artist. My guess and The Donation page on your website is a dead give away ( Your a bloody con artist)

Asking for Donations doesn't indicate much of anything, except insofar as what the money is used for.

Annunaki--lol that alone shoots your credibility.

The question in my mind is whether the guys is:
1. Deluded and believes what he is saying.
2. A conman looking to scam gullible people.
3. Some combination of the two.

He appears to be "functional" in that he has a website, a bunch of copy, and a campaign to spam various forums so I lean more toward the disingenuous opportunistic individual interpretation. It's sad anyway you break it out.

FYI: "The Anunnaki appear in the Babylonian creation myth, Enuma Elish. In the late version magnifying Marduk, after the creation of mankind, Marduk divides the Anunnaki and assigns them to their proper stations, three hundred in heaven, three hundred on the earth. In gratitude, the Anunnaki, the "Great Gods", built Esagila, the splendid: "They raised high the head of Esagila equaling Apsu. Having built a stage-tower as high as Apsu, they set up in it an abode for Marduk, Enlil, Ea." Then they built their own shrines.
According to later Babylonian myth, the Anunnaki were the children of Anu and Ki, brother and sister gods, themselves the children of Anshar and Kishar (Skypivot and Earthpivot, the Celestial poles), who in turn were the children of Lahamu and Lahmu ("the muddy ones"), names given to the gatekeepers of the Abzu temple at Eridu, the site at which the creation was thought to have occurred. Finally, Lahamu and Lahmu were the children of Tiamat and Abzu."

I first read about these et guys in the Terra Papers... it was a pretty cool story but I didn't know they were this corrupt and needed our money. They must be suffering a financial crisis up there.

I first read about these et guys in the Terra Papers... it was a pretty cool story but I didn't know they were this corrupt and needed our money. They must be suffering a financial crisis up there.

One would think they would at least barter, not just beg. Though I wonder why an earth based currency would have any meaning whatsoever on any other planet.

I thought of Sitchen when I read that this nut-job was invoking the anunaki idea as the basis for his new age religion. I wonder how he feels about this abject assault on his major premiss. At least Sitchen was the first I can remember having discussed the anunaki stuff. Though this is a complete hack-job bastardized take on that premiss the fundamental idea is the wrapping paper for this particular religious scam. If I were him I would be wicked pissed.

I'll weigh in on the money thing as well. Earth money being exchanged to their planets and as a revenue source makes no sense. For a currency to be valued it must be backed by something of great mutual value. Unless the anunaki deal in prayer/worship points like the Ori from Stargate-SG1 what commodity are they basing this exchange rate on?

Of course there is something perversely satisfying in pointing out the ridiculousness this jackess is spewing, but I wonder if by doing so openly we are enabling him/her to evolve the scam to be less noticeable in the future by actively avoiding the logic pitfalls we are tossing around. Just a thought.

Back