• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Expert ET contactee: Half of humanity ascends to 5th dimension on March 21, 2013"

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Webre is at it again. More over David Wilcock-- here is the latest ET prophet George Kavassilas: Article HERE:

“In 2003 George was to have an experience that changed everything. His galactic family visited and picked him up and took him to a large ship situated closer to the Sirius Star System. They facilitated an experience that saw George take a journey with his conscious spirit up through the dimensions of our Universe and he got to rediscover what life here in this Universe is all about. He was able to once again know who we all are, where we come from and where we are headed.” ..... Where do these people come up with this stuff? Yikes!

"Expert ET contactee: Half of humanity ascends to 5th dimension on March 21, 2013

Hmmm, is that the kind of enlightenment that one forgets? "Yeah, a while back I knew all the secrets to the universe. But, I just had some drama going on at the time and the details must have slipped my mind." Sure is a good thing that the custodians of immortal knowledge are patient. :)

"Expert ET contactee: Half of humanity ascends to 5th dimension on March 21, 2013

Webre is at it again. More over David Wilcock-- here is the latest ET prophet George Kavassilas: Article HERE:

“In 2003 George was to have an experience that changed everything. His galactic family visited and picked him up and took him to a large ship situated closer to the Sirius Star System. They facilitated an experience that saw George take a journey with his conscious spirit up through the dimensions of our Universe and he got to rediscover what life here in this Universe is all about. He was able to once again know who we all are, where we come from and where we are headed.” ..... Where do these people come up with this stuff? Yikes!

Sirius-ly?

/pun

Disgusting! It is a waste of electricity to publish that tripe!!

You're right is funny! It's just hard to believe somebody like that can get published in the media. I guess those people actually make money with their circus acts!

Epic face palm ... man where do these people come from. ... hang on don't answer that lol

There must be a factory in the hollow earth that churns out these plastic prophets en masse. Endless supply.....

...Just check out the opening credits of Monty Python's Meaning of Life. That's not far from the mark, I bet.

Is 'Expert ET contactee' some sort of 'special' title ?I want one too, call me 'Mothman, caller of space moths, not to be fucked with' from now on please. I'm tempted to write up some crap and send it Webre's way...

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

I dare anyone to actually watch that video Chris' link leads one to and not cringe.I made it about 10 minutes in.

The article on the link was giving me a headache to read and I could not finish the video with all the jibberish being said. I am not going to say this guy is not having experiences but the way everything is portrayed seems like elaborate New Age talk.

I am unsure about this statement in the written article:

However, not all of them will be prepared for Ascension on December 21, when our planet will be in alignment with the central sun of the galaxy and with the other planets of the Galactic Federation, and a huge photon wave will flood earth.

Maybe I am uneducated about the whole 2012 solstice thing but is this alignment really supposed to happen and according to whom? Did the Maya say this (in translation) or just this guy?

No one really knows any dates of anything and no one really has concrete answers about our "ascension" process. The bible says that not the angels nor Jesus knows the date.

I am glad that he thinks he has found his answers about where he will end up.
I am not convinced so my search continues . . . . . . it is just easier to be blind and not even care about knowing.

The procession of the equinox will complete a cycle in 2012. There will be a galactic alignment. In regard to ascension, I don't see any evidence that humanity is ascending to a higher level of consciousness. Some people are but that is the way it has always been. Nothing will happen in 2012 except more wars, chaos, and madness. Here is a video showing the astronomical alignment: http://The Holy Cross Movie MP4-300

Cheers!

i don't want to be fifth i want to be first =(

i don't want to be fifth i want to be first =(

You are...THE HIGHLANDER (raises giant sword into storm cloud sky. Lightning strikes it. Queen Highlander soundtrack blaring in the background. :)

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

People need to understand. Just because it's an entity on a spaceship from Zeta Reticuli, from the fifth dimension, or talking to you in your head, doesn't mean it's not screwing with you for laughs, grifting you, or just INSANE. There's crazy things and folks on the other side too. "As above so Below" isn't just a fluffy New Age saying (and there is MORE than enough of that garbage without this guy adding to it).

The procession of the equinox will complete a cycle in 2012. There will be a galactic alignment. In regard to ascension, I don't see any evidence that humanity is ascending to a higher level of consciousness. Some people are but that is the way it has always been. Nothing will happen in 2012 except more wars, chaos, and madness. Here is a video showing the astronomical alignment: http://The Holy Cross Movie MP4-300

Cheers!

There will be NO CATASTROPHIC GALACTIC ALIGNMENT in 2012. Cheers!

I didn't state that there would be a galactic alignment resulting in a catastrophe. Cheers!

I didn't state that there would be a galactic alignment resulting in a catastrophe. Cheers!

Nope, you didn't. Actually, your observation was right on the money.

This link provides a more detailed explanation: Wikimedia Error

Great reference for people. But ancient cultures knew about precession WAY before Hipparcus, especially the ancient egyptians. And his understanding was faulty. He's the reason Western astrologers have to go through gymnastics to make Western Astrology work (sometimes). Hipparcus permanently set Aries at 0 degrees. And as we all know, everything moves. 1 degree every 72 years since his time means that Tropical astrology is now WAY off. Most people born during the first half of the month are actually the previous month's sun sign. You're actually supposed to look at your moon sign anyway. The moon is what you 're born with, the sun is what you aspire to be. This is why astrology gets a bad rap in the West.

Vedic Astrology is much more accurate. Creepily so.

Precession is very important to life on Earth and the life of Man on a number of different levels. It's why the ancients such as the Olmecs, Mayans, & ancient Egyptians put such emphasis on it.

What do you think of the binary star theory of precession?

Back