• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will be able to download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! FLASH! For a limited time, you can save up to 40% on your subscription. Long-term susbcribers will receive free Amazon gift cards. It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ex Pentagon official Luis Elizondo reveals UFO bombshells | The Basement Office - YouTube

stalepie

Skilled Investigator
Only the New Yorker can do a story like this:

Is this a preview of the article or is it supposed to be the whole article? Because it's only like two paragraphs.

Are there really "levels of top secret"? As soon as it says "38 levels above" I find it ridiculous. It's just too geeky for me. it sounds like a role-playing video game or Freemasonry.

Maybe I need an account to read the full article.

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
And now an Inspector General for the Pentagon is looking into the military's handling of the UFO mystery. Now this is getting damned interesting. We'll want to talk to Kevin D. Randle about this next time he's on (hint! hint!):

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
And now an Inspector General for the Pentagon is looking into the military's handling of the UFO mystery. Now this is getting damned interesting. We'll want to talk to Kevin D. Randle about this next time he's on (hint! hint!):

Interesting indeed, and for sure Gene Mr Randle would be great to listen to about this .. hint hint :)

blowfish

Whittingham
Dr.Randle own podcast was very good this week and should be a keeper on Paracast Show. Just found a individual whose been missed on the Roswell Case chasing down info. The latest interview with Christopher Melon on Terry Virt's 'Down To Earth' excellent interview on Youtube. Catch up on Paracast Shows 👍 Also two more investigating and 'Clear Intent' and Moore didnot do the MJ-12 -Dawson -Wilson Doc credible -...........the othe two .

Last edited: