• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

end of the world hoax going round

OH NOES HES BEEN RAPTURED!!!!
on a more serios note mr Camping has vanished. and no one has any idea where he is....maaybe he has been raptured or just hiding out!

Verily, verily I say unto you, "The bullshit shall flow up to the stirrups in those days!"

Wow, that he would be wrong is so incredible a concept to him huh? I smell something.

They spent 100 million tax free bucks on billboards and flyers etc etc

Camping and his followers spent more than $100m worldwide on billboards and posters, financed by the sale and swap of radio stations. Advertising popped up across America and the globe from Iraq to Lebanon to Israel to Jordan, the Philippines to Vietnam, where thousands of the Hmong ethnic hill tribe gathered together on the Thai border in anticipation of the event

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/22/rapture-harold-camping-end-world

That would have provided clean drinking water and or food to a lot of needy people......................

Well at least they are now a Non prophet organisation

Wow, that he would be wrong is so incredible a concept to him huh?

Yes, but depending on how you look at it, the world did come to an end--as it does each day--for about 70,000 people around the planet. And for each of us, it's not a matter of if ... only when ...

jzdismuke-hrglass-wings.jpg

I'm here. No Rapture.
It was a long weekend here, so I did not do much internet surfing.
I was busy playing LA Noire and grilling burgers. I love BBQ weather.

All the crap we're doing to the planet, one example being the lovely nuclear plant everyone seems to have forgotten about, and we're worried about a moron saying that the world will end. If he is as pious as he thinks he is, all the money he spent on those useless billboards would have been spent giving food to the needy people in his homebase town of Oakland. Lat time I checked, there is a major poverty issue there.

All the crap we're doing to the planet, one example being the lovely nuclear plant everyone seems to have forgotten about, and we're worried about a moron saying that the world will end. If he is as pious as he thinks he is, all the money he spent on those useless billboards would have been spent giving food to the needy people in his homebase town of Oakland. Lat time I checked, there is a major poverty issue there.

Preach brother preach!

Fukushima continues to rage unabated. It seems at least once a week Tepco comes out saying how much worse the situation is than they were saying the week before but it only gets buried in the celebrity news bullshit. Maybe Camping can go lay hands on the reactors over there and solve at least one problem regardless of the outcome.

Fukushima update: TEPCO admits more meltdowns

13:27 24 May 2011
"TEPCO acknowledged last week that fuel rods in reactor unit 1 probably melted down within as little as 16 hours of the quake. Today, the company said that there were probably meltdowns in reactor units 2 and 3 as well, after the tsunami destroyed cooling systems needed to prevent meltdown through overheating of fuel rods."

Biggest nuclear disaster ever and sky news thinks the most important story is Ryan Giggs f***ing a big brother skank..... oh how i love western culture , give me stalinism please

I've been wondering where the purveyors of mass media bullsh** have been burying the latest news about Fukushima. Silly me--right under our noses and in plain sight! If I were advanced ET I think I would quarantine this naked ape to planet Earth as well.

Back