• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

End of the World..breaking news

nameless

Paranormal Adept
It been postponed to the 24th.

according to some mayan scholars who have re-jigged their calculations its actually on the 24th 2012 (not 2011)and that the 21st predictions were done in the 90s and were off by three days.

whew... awesome!, wait now it ends on Christmas Eve? Heck that is a good night, all of the excited children all over the world and all that pure innocent energy will cancel out the Mayan apocalypse, saved by the children!

been trying to find info about the new date as I just heard some dude called Dr James Fox from Stanford talking about the new date (24th) being the real end of the cycle long count.

Maybe he can be convinced to rejigger his calculations one more time and see if we can at least get through christmas day and boxing day (for our commonwealth friends)

That kinda puts a damper on all those Apocalypse parties scheduled for Friday. Good thing they didn't discover it was actually last week.

I installed a new aircon in the bedroom yesterday, But when they asked me if i wanted to buy an extended warranty.......... I declined and told em why

Got a look very much like this

disappointed.jpg

It's a bit disappointing though really isn't it?

Just a little, but then again the amount of discredit this will do to the woo woo crowed is worth it.

Still here in Scotland - mind you, the weather is pretty end of the worldish. Gale force winds and it's bloody dark out at 9am.

Can't wait to read in the next weeks what your David Wilcock's etc have to say for themselves. Go look at some C2C episodes on the subject. It's laughable.

Oh I saved some of the more out there ones just to re-post on YouTube some time... there is some real hard core bat shit stuff.

What the hell am I gonna do with all this extra food and meds and weapons now????

Damn Mayans..........

Look on the bright side if you did not go mad and add way to much to the emergency supplies that you should have anyway, there is now going to be lots of cheap stuff on the market in a few weeks.

Anyway I am glad that it is all over ... but wait!!, let us face it some crack pot nut ball is going to start spreading fear again soon enough and turn a tidy profit while doing it along with others.

Lets face it humans are silly animals.

Just a little, but then again the amount of discredit this will do to the woo woo crowed is worth it.

Oh I saved some of the more out there ones just to re-post on YouTube some time... there is some real hard core bat shit stuff.

Look on the bright side if you did not go mad and add way to much to the emergency supplies that you should have anyway, there is now going to be lots of cheap stuff on the market in a few weeks.

Anyway I am glad that it is all over ... but wait!!, let us face it some crack pot nut ball is going to start spreading fear again soon enough and turn a tidy profit while doing it along with others.

Lets face it humans are silly animals.

I would hold on to any stores one might have collected I'm sure there will be no shortage of scares.
and a. a. milne had us pegged perfectly.

Back