• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Einstein's Flying Saucer Secrets...

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
EINSTEIN’S FLYING SAUCER SECRETS: “THESE PEOPLE HAVE SEEN SOMETHING”
By Anthony Bragalia

Complete Article HERE:

[btw: Dave Rudiak's comments after the article are worthy of note---chris]

If the US Government had sufficient concern about UFOs during the phenomenon’s early years, they most certainly would have quietly heard out the “Great Minds” of the time for their views on the subject.

A little-known tape of a famed broadcaster’s lecture that was delivered over sixty years ago suggests that is precisely what had happened. It also suggests that Albert Einstein was one of those brilliant scientists. In the tape, which can be heard below, we learn that Einstein and other science notables had expressed to President Truman their concern about the unknown objects, including those seen flying above our nation’s Capitol. The scientists beseeched Truman not to attempt to shoot down the UFOs.

Related information has surfaced that reveals that Einstein had maintained a long-standing and close relationship with a physicist who was a key member of a CIA UFO study group. The group that was organized in the same year as the mass UFO flights over the Capitol.

Finally, a little-known quote from Einstein has been found buried in a 1952 newspaper that hints at Einstein’s true thoughts on the visitors in our skies.

A Broadcaster Speaks about Einstein and UFOs:

Frank Edwards was an early radio pioneer. He began as a broadcaster in the 1920s on Pittsburgh’s KDKA, which was owned by the Westinghouse Electric Corporation. Edwards then hosted network news and opinion programs nationally for many years through the Mutual Broadcasting System. Edwards was also associated with the AFL/American Federation of Labor (who sponsored some of Edwards’ programming) and the Union’s famous president, George Meany. Edwards had become a familiar name in households across America. He was well connected to politicians inside and outside the Beltway and to prominent business people and high-level decision-makers from many walks of professional life. Edwards even appeared on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson in October of 1966 to relate some of his more interesting investigations into unexplained mysteries (which had later in his life become of strong interest to Edwards.) By then he had released seven books through major publishers including the Citadel Press. Some were category best-sellers including “Flying Saucers: Serious Business” and “Stranger than Science.”

In a lecture given to a Detroit audience in 1956, Edwards made statements about Einstein that he believed to be true based upon his sources and his understanding of historical circumstance. And these statements are nothing short of remarkable. Edwards maintained that just four years before, in 1952, Albert Einstein had delivered an urgent message to then President of the United States Harry Truman. Einstein was joined by other prominent scientists of the day in warning that Truman’s “shoot down” policy of UFOs over DC was unwise.

Some of Edwards lectures have thankfully been preserved by the historical research group Project 1947. My thanks also to researcher Grant Cameron (who specializes in study of US Presidents and UFOs) for his assistance. The several-minute segment of Edward’s 1956 lecture mentioning Einstein and UFOs CAN BE HEARD HERE:

The rest of Bragalia's article HERE:

The '52 DC sightings are in my mind one of the definitive UFO ( alien craft ) cases on record. But I'm not so sure about the "shoot down order" people mention now and then. I've been trying to find official documentation in the Blue Book archives and other places, but have only found press clips. Does anyone have anything more definitive ... something like an actual Air Force document outlining this order?

This is from the book,'Timeless Earth' by Peter Kolosimo:

Pg. 194 "Einstein, for instance, believed in a plurality of inhabited worlds, and is said to have maintained that the navigators of "flying saucers" are human beings who left earth 20,000 years ago and return to see how their descendants are getting on."

Interesting.

This is from the book,'Timeless Earth' by Peter Kolosimo:

Pg. 194 "Einstein, for instance, believed in a plurality of inhabited worlds, and is said to have maintained that the navigators of "flying saucers" are human beings who left earth 20,000 years ago and return to see how their descendants are getting on."

Interesting.

This idea, the return of space faring Earth humans, is more appealing to me than an Extraterrestrial non-human space faring species. Why? The only species we know of capable of the organization, cooperation, intelligence, and awareness of their surroundings to move outside of the confines of their planet of origin are human beings.

That ancient technological civilizations once inhabited the Earth seems very likely. That they may have escaped the Earth, established outposts on the Moon and Mars, and other solar systems is entirely within the realm of possibility. That all seems more probable to me than non-human species developing advanced technological civilizations and coming here to hassle us.

Of course, ancient space-faring humans returning after countless generations in deep space doing who knows what would be as alien as you would think it could get I image.

In a lecture given to a Detroit audience in 1956, Edwards made statements about Einstein that he believed to be true based upon his sources and his understanding of historical circumstance. And these statements are nothing short of remarkable. Edwards maintained that just four years before, in 1952, Albert Einstein had delivered an urgent message to then President of the United States Harry Truman. Einstein was joined by other prominent scientists of the day in warning that Truman’s “shoot down” policy of UFOs over DC was unwise

This Edwards fellow was a Radio Man, right? Seems to me that media people are proned to a particular shortcoming of the platform -drumming up new listeners. Just because this was the so-called "golden age" of radio, we can't assume Edwards was any less successtible to this reality than a modern equivalent. To much heresay to stamp this as a verifiable truth.

Agreed. What about the alledged CIA study group? Was there one? Is it dissolved, moved upstream? unnecessary? My point being that all we manage to get our hands on is rumors.

This Edwards fellow was a Radio Man, right? Seems to me that media people are proned to a particular shortcoming of the platform -drumming up new listeners. Just because this was the so-called "golden age" of radio, we can't assume Edwards was any less successtible to this reality than a modern equivalent. To much heresay to stamp this as a verifiable truth.

Although not disagreeing with you... I would caution on what we assume.

This idea, the return of space faring Earth humans, is more appealing to me than an Extraterrestrial non-human space faring species. Why? The only species we know of capable of the organization, cooperation, intelligence, and awareness of their surroundings to move outside of the confines of their planet of origin are human beings.

Which may say more about our current state of knowledge than it does about reality. :) No doubt, planets capable of giving rise to advanced intelligence are rare. But it's reasonable to assume they exist; there sure are many planets...

That ancient technological civilizations once inhabited the Earth seems very likely.

I very much doubt it. There's virtually no evidence for advanced ancient technology. Also, if civilization reached a great state long ago, I'd presume it would've been global in extent before moving elsewhere, so why are known ancient civilizations so primitive? Why would they regress?

That they may have escaped the Earth, established outposts on the Moon and Mars, and other solar systems is entirely within the realm of possibility.

Frankly, sounds ridiculous. Why abandon a good planet like Earth for such barely habitable worlds? Granted, even we may colonize them someday. But nobody I know of is suggesting the complete transfer of civilization to somewhere else. If the sun were about to leave main sequence, that would be one thing, but it isn't.

That all seems more probable to me than non-human species developing advanced technological civilizations and coming here to hassle us.

Why come back here and hassle us now, if they're long established elsewhere?

Theres still many humans living in ice age conditions, without modern life enhancing devices or materials.

Siberian deer farmers are just one of many tribal groups living there entire existence in sub-zero temperatures, in nothing more than glorified tents, they are nomadic over a large area, farming wild deer, i think they spend most of year in sub-minus -20 temps, and the deer have virtually fulfilled all their needs, for many thousands of years, there is no wastage in their life-style, human beings have been very resourceful for a very long-time, nothing is impossible, until proven so, but super intelligent ancient humans, are a real stretch of credibility.

Like what and when? Even primitive peoples survived the ice ages.

This is all speculation of course. There are any number things that could have destroyed a civilization at our stage long ago with little evidence remaining, although you would think there might be some sign of industry somewhere and there isn't. Worlds in Collision by Immanuel Velikovsky (although largely discredited) contains such scenarios.

The reason I am arguing for Human extra-terrestrials is that we know of no other technologically progressive species. Any use of tools by any other species is limited and does not progress beyond its present use. A stick, a rock, etc., etc. There are no "ant probe Mark II" for chimps.

This is all speculation of course. There are any number things that could have destroyed a civilization at our stage long ago with little evidence remaining,

As far as I know, there haven't been any really deadly planet-wide catastrophes since Chicxulub or perhaps Popagai, and surely nobody is suggesting indigenous intelligence existed that far back. I doubt disease could've wiped out an advanced culture.

The reason I am arguing for Human extra-terrestrials is that we know of no other technologically progressive species.

But all indications are that human technology is relatively recent, and gradually progressed from simple beginnings. The phenomenon appears more advanced than anything credibly attributed to our species, which argues for nonhuman origin. Granted, high intelligence is rare; it can probably appear only once in a planet's history, in part because the first to attain it closes the niche to others.

Giving this matter alittle more thought, and also incorporating, the possibility of very very ancient civilizations being feasible, but highly unlikely on other planets/moon, in our solar system.

Strikes me that even now the human race is technologically advanced enough, to migrate into space if enough advance warning of a catastrophic event were given, a world ending event in say 50/100 years.

There are asteroids in the belt, that are so large and consisting of virtually all the minerals and ores we need to exist, that could house populations of many many thousands, in hollowed out cities, our current technology is capable of the drilling of the huge caverns, the industrial knowledge to process the ores and minerals into our every day life's needs, the ability for short haul shuttles for scavenging new materials from other asteroids in the belt, we are capable of that now, and recycling all our waste including water, growing food in huge cavernous farms,again perhaps in near by asteroids.

All comes down to power supply, none fossil obviously, and the will to survive, but if human existence depended on mass migration into space, we would given enough time survive, i have no doubt about that with today's tech enhanced with 50/100 years of development, focused solely on that mass migration, we would be ready.

I think given enough time to prepare for evacuation earth we would survive as a species, and your pretty disaster proof inside one of those babies.

However it will probably take 500 years of unfocused development, before we see colonies of self sustaining humans off-planet earth, and one can only wonder at the exotic power source/s in use then, but whatever it is, it will be virtually in-exhaustible.

Strikes me that even now the human race is technologically advanced enough, to migrate into space if enough advance warning of a catastrophic event were given, a world ending event in say 50/100 years.

Except for sun turning nova, it's hard to imagine any catastrophe which would make the terrestrial environment worse than asteroids, or anywhere else in this solar system.

All comes down to power supply, none fossil obviously,

Hardly any sunlight either, in the asteroid belt.

and the will to survive, but if human existence depended on mass migration into space, we would given enough time survive, i have no doubt about that with today's tech enhanced with 50/100 years of development, focused solely on that mass migration, we would be ready.

Some humans might survive elsewhere but transferring 6 billion plus would be virtually impossible IMO.

I think you can argue this either way, and I often do. What do we know?

1. Everything occurs in cycles including catastrophic planet wide changes.
2. There are natural cycles that are incredibly long.
3. Human beings can get off the planet.

What could we speculate?

1. Ancient human beings could have fled a planet wide event or simply been fortunate to be off-world at the time it occurred. This could have been 100s of thousands or millions of years Earth-time. Who knows about their travel-time.
2. They may have returned 1000s of years ago to set up a parallel civilization based here, on the Moon, or somewhere else in the system.
3. They could pass in human society if necessary and assume any role.
4. Ancient humans could be as alien in their morals and belief systems as any non-human entity you could imagine. In fact, I think it would be almost guaranteed to be a society of an entirely different order and one not necessarily benevolent from our point of view.

2. They may have returned 1000s of years ago to set up a parallel civilization based here, on the Moon, or somewhere else in the system.
3. They could pass in human society if necessary and assume any role.

Pretty unusual behavior considering their obvious superiority. If this were their original home, that would be all the more reason to just take over overtly. Why hide from inferiors? Hardly the modus operandi of earthlings, past or present. Even before modern humans, Homo erectus is thought to have outcompeted Australopithecus robustus and drove him to extinction.

4. Ancient humans could be as alien in their morals and belief systems as any non-human entity you could imagine. In fact, I think it would be almost guaranteed to be a society of an entirely different order and one not necessarily benevolent from our point of view.

Sure, after a long sojourn elsewhere, considering the lifestyle adjustments etc needed for survival in space, they'd likely be different. And that's what's reported. But it's far from the most parsimonious view. If there were any evidence for a high past civilization here, or even progress approaching it, that would be one thing, but without any such evidence, real aliens seem most likely by far.

... If there were any evidence for a high past civilization here, or even progress approaching it, that would be one thing, but without any such evidence, real aliens seem most likely by far.

What form would these aliens most likely come in you think? Insects, reptiles, fish, machines, or Homo-sapiens? I bet on Homo-sapiens or machines created by Homo-sapiens.

Back