• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Einstein's Flying Saucer Secrets...

I do not take any of those reports at face value.

I have doubts about a number of entity types, which don't IMO seem plausible outcomes of evolution, and may represent deception on the part of the phenomenon, even if honestly reported by witnesses. But broadly human-like entities seem plausible. If that's what evolved here and earthlike conditions are a prerequisite for advanced life....

I have doubts about a number of entity types, which don't IMO seem plausible outcomes of evolution, and may represent deception on the part of the phenomenon, even if honestly reported by witnesses. But broadly human-like entities seem plausible. If that's what evolved here and earthlike conditions are a prerequisite for advanced life....

Given the fact that our perception of reality and even self can be so easily manipulated by modern technology that we know about, it seems a given that they could employ even more effective and sophisticated methods of camouflage, manipulation, and misdirection. That makes it difficult to have a high degree of confidence, if not in the reality of the encounter, then in its interpretation by the person having the experience. What people see may be what they are meant to see rather than what is actually there.

Back