• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Bill Cone and Mr. Russ Estes on DMR!

My all time favorite guy to love to hate in that realm is Dan Burisch. A complete and utter bullshitter that has pissed in every pool in the neighborhood. As head of MJ12, a secret agent, and a scientist at Area 51 he fights a never ending battle for those wacky DVD dollars.

Is he even still kicking around?

What's the bet that Kerry Cassidy believes to this day each syllable of shite from that guys gob?

I am finally getting to listen to this episode and it is going to be one of my favorites of all time. A great episode. Nothing has changed, we are still knee deep in the same type of characters.

I just finished reading the book they co-wrote with Kevin Randle and loved it. Wish I would have read it a decade ago. Although I found the arguments about folklore and science fiction unconvincing (Those things are so expansive that comparisons can be found for anything, real or imagined, if one looks hard enough). But the information showing there is no such thing as repressed memories and the parallels between alien abduction and incest false memories/satanic ritual abuse was excellent. The book is a tour de force at effectively arguing against the notion of hypnosis as a valid tool for strengthening/recovering memory. This is an interview I'm interested in checking out.

Back