• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DMR Webpage & Dr. John Alexander

ward

Paranormal Adept
Don, not everyone is on facebook, will the main web page
Dark Matters Blog
come back with updates?

Ok do i strangle you now do for opening up the phone lines with 18 minutes left in the show ;)

Guess I'll have to call in next time.

Sheesh this shows crazy popular now .....

Awww you have to be a fast dialer if you want to get in

I am positive Don will have him back on again

I don't buy John's answer to my question because there are documents that show the Army was researching Holographs

The sound quality is excellent

Dont worry Ward he will be back.

Maybe you can go to John's website and email him.

Don did a pretty good job of squeezing 4 phone calls in the last 15 minutes of the show. Don needs more hands to manage everything by himself.

Don, not everyone is on facebook, will the main web page
Dark Matters Blog
come back with updates?

Ok do i strangle you now do for opening up the phone lines with 18 minutes left in the show ;)

Guess I'll have to call in next time.

Sheesh this shows crazy popular now .....

As strange as it may sound Ward, but for example ... last nite ... two hours were not enough. I still had things I wanted to speak to Alexander about that I did not want calls to distract me. I knew however that if I did not open the lines people would fry my tail-end.... did you guys like it?

Decker

Liked it? We loved it Don! You have really hit the ground running Don and haven't missed a stride. Last night was a "keeper" for sure!

About the Dark Matters Blog will that be back?

I had to change software for the DMR blog site. I have not yet had time to jump into it. You got to remember that I do all this myself. You know the dance I do .. find the guests, set up the interviews, read the books, run the boards, etc. etc. etc. When I get a chance I will jump into the blog.

Decker

Don, Just listened and I think you knocked one right out of the park. Col Alexander is always fascinating. Your question about the disposition of the Gordon Cooper film footage was especially pertinent. IMO, Alexander's answer on the matter was intelligent, but not adequate. Just where the heck does this stuff really go?

Great show Don,
Enjoy listening to you and Col , Dr John Alexanders very professional debate on the UFO subject which leaves more questions. It would be great if Mr Ingo Swan & Col Alexander could make a joint interview on Darkmatters .

Loved it, you've got to hand it to Mr. Alexander, he doesn't back down one bit and there is that weird 'sense' that that man knows a lot more then he is telling. Great show, grabbed and listened to the friday night show with Richard and the Louis Jarvis show while I was at it. :)

I'm glad your back on the air Don, this is some damn good radio.

As to the sts-48 thing, my brother has this theory that - if this whole thing isn't an effect of propellant - a rail-gun might produce what we are seeing on the video; the flash would be the electro-magnetic pulse affecting the ccd camera, followed by the projectile. In this theory, the ufo detected the pulse and got outta dodge before the projectile arrived. Yup.

Don, Just listened and I think you knocked one right out of the park. Col Alexander is always fascinating. Your question about the disposition of the Gordon Cooper film footage was especially pertinent. IMO, Alexander's answer on the matter was intelligent, but not adequate. Just where the heck does this stuff really go?

I was happy Don read that question! I was typing very fast trying to email that in at the last minute! However, I didn't find Alexander's answer to it adequate at all. The fact that footage of a flying disk was flown to Washington and then "lost" along with "all the other trash" that overflows in DC is simply unacceptable. I was pretty surprised a guy of Alexander's educational background would accept the facts of the case, then suggest the film itself was not worth keeping and most likely forgotten. That case is direct evidence of governmental suppression of evidence.

I have three or four cases I would have loved to hear Alexander respond to. Bob Jacob's UFO case is very credible and like the Cooper incident, included footage of a UFO, as filmed by the government. That footage was taken and never seen again. We also have Robert Sarbacher, a consultant with the U.S. Department of Defense Research and Development Board. He is on the record as confirming UFO crashes and participated in many government briefings on these matters. Finally we have the whole fiasco with the Holloman Air Force UFO. Clearly the government was involved in the investigation and suppression of much of that evidence.

At the end of the day, Dr. Alexander maintains that UFO's are real, but the government has never suppressed information pertaining to them. I think there are clear and irrefutable cases, with very credible witnesses, that shatter the latter part of his thesis. That was my reason for writing in and, once again, I am very thankful Don read that question to him!

At the end of the day, Dr. Alexander maintains that UFO's are real, but the government has never suppressed information pertaining to them.

I don't think he saying that "the government has never suppressed information pertaining to them."

I think he is saying UFO's are real, but the government doesn't care about them because other things take presidence. Therefore there is no cover-up of an institutional interest in UFOs because there isn't one to cover up.

Is he right? Who knows?

Well, I have said it before and I will say it one more time. The idea that an "unknown", if that is what we are truly dealing with, could fly in with impunity, knock out our most powerful weapons system ... you know, knock it right out of the ball park, and no one is interested enough to give a damn ... defies any common sense. Or, perhaps I should be a bit more pointed ... Bull SHIT!!!

Decker

Well, I have said it before and I will say it one more time. The idea that an "unknown", if that is what we are truly dealing with, could fly in with impunity, knock out our most powerful weapons system ... you know, knock it right out of the ball park, and no one is interested enough to give a damn ... defies any common sense. Or, perhaps I should be a bit more pointed ... Bull SHIT!!!

Decker

I agree, it goes against common sense, but how much of government takes common sense into account? I can see both sides of the argument. You have to ask yourself, are there other threats that take priority over UFOs in the eyes of the government and military that regulate UFOs and UAPs to the non-doable list?

You also have to wonder how frequent and severe the incursions and weapons systems inference would have to be to cause something you might equate with a special task force to be created? Would a special cross-branch task force assigned with countering such things be something someone in Dr. Alexander's would be exposed to? It would seem that his interest and qualifications would be a plus and therefore make him ripe for recruitment or would it be the opposite? It seems that if a special branch or task force of the military/government is concerned with and actively pursuing the cover-up of UFOs it has made it secret from even itself.

I have to agree with Don on the eyes in sky watchers would be concern. Just think about someones civilian plane entering a restricted weapons fly zone or on the ground civilians protesters what would the reaction be? All out kick ass and makes you wonder who/it is playing cat and mouse with the most destructive weapons on Earths as we no Jim! Hell someone with all the gongs would be sweating and those red phone ringing like a horse track. Rather more plausible Col, Dr Alexander didn't speak to the need to know crowd and all would like to see all those unreleased WW2 & Cold War files which have still under 100 year etc lock etc.

I have to agree with Don on the eyes in sky watchers would be concern. Just think about someones civilian plane entering a restricted weapons fly zone or on the ground civilians protesters what would the reaction be? All out kick ass and makes you wonder who/it is playing cat and mouse with the most destructive weapons on Earths as we no Jim! Hell someone with all the gongs would be sweating and those red phone ringing like a horse track. Rather more plausible Col, Dr Alexander didn't speak to the need to know crowd and all would like to see all those unreleased WW2 & Cold War files which have still under 100 year etc lock etc.

Just to play the devil's advocate here ...

Where is the evidence that the USAF or anyone is actively pursuing UFOs as a threat to national security? If they were, wouldn't the subject receive serious treatment and generate visible and traceable activity? Terrorism is considered a serious threat for example and has generated much activity that is highly visible and traceable. Are we at a secret war with UFOs to the extent that 99 % of the military is unaware of it and if so, if only a small percentage knows about and takes part in this activity, just how serious can it be?

It's a puzzle to be sure.

One simple answer maybe what happen during the Cold War ? How many spy ring played havoc with policy on military outcomes? Not all the threats are released in terrorism either ? Maybe Mr Ingo Swan could answer some of these questions as he and many other Cold War warriors held the front line!

Back