• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Did they get Ward? MIB

He might be on holidays still summer afterall. If he has been taken lets hope it was a blonde pleiadian who took him.

Unit One reactivated....

I had the strangest dream, in it i was remote viewing the Mars rover Curiosity and i seemed to become one with it. When suddenly some MIB's kidnapped me and while i was in that black car we traveled to Tatooine to play in a band with my chummies, then i heard a noise outside the Catina and a black helicopter landed and MILABS took me this time, but just as the Black Helicopter took off a UFO forced them down and some Beautiful PLEIADIAN babes that all looked like Summer Glau and Jeri Ryan clones kept insisting i was the god Apollo at which point the crazy biatches tried to Probe me! Thankfully a lil' Grey buddy of mine mind scanned them and when he dropped me back on Earth he realized he was out of Milk and that's when i realized i was missing?! It was just a dream right?

Unit One reactivated....

I had the strangest dream, in it i was remote viewing the Mars rover Curiosity and i seemed to become one with it. When suddenly some MIB's kidnapped me and while i was in that black car we traveled to Tatooine to play in a band with my chummies, then i heard a noise outside the Catina and a black helicopter landed and MILABS took me this time, but just as the Black Helicopter took off a UFO forced them down and some Beautiful PLEIADIAN babes that all looked like Summer Glau and Jeri Ryan clones kept insisting i was the god Apollo at which point the crazy biatches tried to Probe me! Thankfully a lil' Grey buddy of mine mind scanned them and when he dropped me back on Earth he realized he was out of Milk and that's when i realized i was missing?! It was just a dream right?

Ward gets all the "Fun" dreams. Probably was really an OBE. Welcome back!

Don you fiend! You're not allowed to print photos of Star Wars actors that actually reveal them as mere mortals growing old and ugly! No! Luke must remain that boy who dreamed of flying away from the endless farm chores and all Aunt Maru's demands in the S&M suite in the outhouse. Oops.

Don you fiend! You're not allowed to print photos of Star Wars actors that actually reveal them as mere mortals growing old and ugly! No! Luke must remain that boy who dreamed of flying away from the endless farm chores and all Aunt Maru's demands in the S&M suite in the outhouse. Oops.

Well Goggs, I was jus' trying to point out the DANGER of too much blue milk. That stuff can wreck ya!!

Not that anybody asked but this is the original picture for the avatar. It came up when I did a google image search for indrid cold and I morphed it a bit. But for the record it was a publicity still of an actor (conrad veidt) who gave inspiration to the look of the joker. From conrad's wikipedia page

".. Comic book artist Bob Kane , writer Bill Finger and artist Jerry Robinson used stills of Veidt in The Man Who Laughs as inspiration for the iconic supervillain The Joker . The creators have long disputed who actually came up with the character.

uploadfromtaptalk1345865421351.png

Interestingly, on the same page is another image of this fellow

uploadfromtaptalk1345865515458.jpg

who's home can be found at my favorite meme

Ever Dream This Man?

Freaky spookymulder! I didn't know that was the origin. Kind of reminds me of Lon Chaney in
Mark of the Vampire

lam_vampire.jpg

Well Boys, tried to warn you all of the Danger of blue milk.

For example .... one of my early Luv's, Ms. Ursala Andress

UrsalaAndress.jpg

Above was before blue milk.

UrsalaAndress.jpgUrsala02.jpg

after blue milk.

Okay?

Decker

Decker said
"Well Boys, tried to warn you all of the Danger of blue milk. "

Isn't it true that the Blue Smurfs are responsible for all the Blue Milk in the world??

Shame on the Blue Smurfs for doing that to Ursala.

Well Goggs, I was jus' trying to point out the DANGER of too much blue milk. That stuff can wreck ya!!

Well, possibly you are indeed performing a vital public service. I mean, if people are not warned about the dangers, they may stumble on to phots of such stars as say, Ursula Andress, without a sufficient public health warning that she isn't quite the bond babe these days...

Back