• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Did Ancient Egyptians Possess Advanced Technologies?

I think one place with the greatest potential for this sort of discovery would be the continent of Antarctica. Who knows what is under the miles of ice and snow?

I think that has a great amount of potential. It could be a major miss, of course, but it seems like almost everything to be theorized about Ancient Egypt has been thought up. There's surely a lot more to figure out and not everything is necessarily right, but I think more thought needs to be paid to the rest of the world.

I think that has a great amount of potential. It could be a major miss, of course, but it seems like almost everything to be theorized about Ancient Egypt has been thought up. There's surely a lot more to figure out and not everything is necessarily right, but I think more thought needs to be paid to the rest of the world.

Even more so we as a whole need to take a giant step back and look at all the anomalies as a whole. Remove all preconceived notions and try to piece together a theory. No UFO or ancient alien theory, drop djin, and everything before and after that. Look from a new set of glasses and see what we can see.

Even more so we as a whole need to take a giant step back and look at all the anomalies as a whole. Remove all preconceived notions and try to piece together a theory. No UFO or ancient alien theory, drop djin, and everything before and after that. Look from a new set of glasses and see what we can see.

I think a lot of things are interactions between the magnetic fields of the earth and human minds. Geomagnetic forces and plasmas also manifest physically and can be seen and photographed. I also think a great deal of has to be chalked up as human activity of one sort or another though.

I think a step back also makes a lot of sense (and not just with the anomaly type angle either). Even if there is, say, some evidence of oddity in the Old Kingdom, if you only look at Egypt you might miss parallels in, say, the Taurus Mountains region that would support what was happening in Egypt. Obviously this does not apply to everyone, but it does seem like a lot of researchers of the sort are a bit nearsighted.

Our more contemporary sleeping prophet, Edgar Cayce claimed that he was there in a past life and they built the ancient structures through use of telepathy and help from alien technology.

Q. Did Ancient Egyptians Possess Advanced Technologies?
A. Compared to monkeys ... yes. Compared to the 21[SUP]st[/SUP] century ... no.

I find it amusing that people automatically jump to the most far-fetched conclusions when confronted with a mystery. Before we try to rationalize Egyptian concrete manufacture or alien intervention, we should first look at AE culture as a whole.

As one poster stated before, technology does not exist independent of the culture it is used in. In other words, had the AE people had access to "power drills" at the pyramid construction sites, you can bet at the very minimum that the Paharaoh and the Priesthood would have had access to electric lights in the palaces and temples. As there is no evidence of this, it can be dropped as a workable theory. Additionally, had the Egyptians mastered the art of concrete pouring on a scale great enough to build the pyramids, then why did they not employ similar technology for other forms of building construction or the creation of statues and other everyday objects we use similar materials for?

I have often compared the manpower and ingenuity that went into building the pyramids to that which went into constructing the Coral Castle in Homestead, FL. There are many similarities between the construction of these two sites: both were engineered using blocks that weighed in excess of one tonne each, both were produced using manual hand tools without the aid of modern machinery, and both align to significant celestial events at various times of the year. However in the case of the Coral Castle, the coral bedrock used in its construction is both heavier and more dense than the limestone the pyramids are constructed from, and the Coral Castle was constructed by a single man who did all the work by himself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

If a single man could make a monument like this using similar materials and primitive tools as the Egyptians used to construct the pyramids, why would anyone jump to poured concrete and alien intervention for an explanation as to how they were built? Furthermore, it should be noted that while we continue to marvel at the Pyramids of Giza to this day, should we be able to walk Pharaoh Khufu down Wall Street, he would marvel at how we were able to build such marvelous structures out of glass.

Back