• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Did Ancient Egyptians Possess Advanced Technologies?

My reply to this thread is , did harry potter have a badass wand?

The answer is yes

My Conclusion : The Egyptians had some epic building techniques and there weren't restricted by a economic greed and capitalist idols .
This is the reason the Egyptians were able to build wonders like the pyrimids. If we tryed doing this today we would have stockbrokers jumping out of office buildings.

I wonder if someone would be willing to do a experiment if they have the time and it wouldn't cost much. That someone neutral posting on the forum. Could get there hands on a Copper saw and piece of granite and then video taped themselves trying to cut this granite stone with Copper. I'm 100 per cent sure it can not be done, but you are, so any takers?

I'm 100% sure it can be done, because I've seen it done to cut stones much harder than granite.
It's not the copper that cuts, it's fine particles of abrasive that embed themselves in the copper as the stone is worked. Modern diamond saws (yes, saws) that are used to cut, not just polish diamonds are just discs of soft copper, primed with a bit of a particle slurry. As the stone itself is cut, it's own material becomes more cutting abrasive. In this case it is diamond dust being used to cut diamond. Granite dust will cut granite as well.

You can try it yourself with a copper pipe, a bow, and a little fine sand and water. You'll be able to bore a hole through whatever material you choose. Obviously not at power tool speed, but you'll make a hole nonetheless.

Advanced technologies create a residue. You can't have advanced technological devices without the chemical and other waste products created during their production. Our modern industrial age has produced material that will be around long after homo sapiens have evolved into something else. It only stands to reason that if a past civilization had developed to the stage where they were manufacturing anything like modern technological devices there would be some industrial waste laying about even now. Where is it?

Advanced technologies create a residue. You can't have advanced technological devices without the chemical and other waste products created during their production. Our modern industrial age has produced material that will be around long after homo sapiens have evolved into something else. It only stands to reason that if a past civilization had developed to the stage where they were manufacturing anything like modern technological devices there would be some industrial waste laying about even now. Where is it?

The builders of the the pyramid at Giza, in my opinion, did not require advanced technology, to cut the granite, from the quarry at Assuan

Even Nowadays mainstream Eygptologist's, are coming around to the idea, i have supported this idea myself, that Iron tools, was used in the cutting process, and perhaps even ancient steel?

Oh that's easy. The industrial waste is wherever the tools were made. Be it Nibiru, or Zeta Reticuli, or Vulcan.
See, that's the beauty of Alien Intervention. They show up with the tools, do the work, and then take the tools back with them. No muss, no fuss.
Anti gravity lifting devices, particle beam stone cutters, precision surveying equipment, all that went back with the aliens.

Now I do not think that's a reasonable hypothesis. Why would aliens do that to start with? What would they get from that?

But most of all, I think it really short changes our ancestors. They were a very intelligent, very remarkable people, and it's just a terrible injustice to them to say they had to have alien help.

One aspect of the ancient Egyptians that I don't think was mentioned yet was the exceptional longevity and relative stability of their culture. They had hundreds of generations to gradually refine their technologies (do these Alien technology proponents ever mention the shitty preceding pyramids, some built at awkward angles, some that collapsed, some improved in stages – like the Central American pyramids?). This is something that is hard to relate to from our fast-paced conception of historical time, where the focus is on sudden innovation, rather than centuries of trial and error with gradual refinement.

Indeed, to attribute the Pyramids building to aliens isn's justified at all but people usually can't grasp on an idea that our advanced civilization isn't the first one that exists on this planet. Egyptians, the people we have a clue about from what was left - tools, drawings, texts, in my opinion don't fit to the level of technology that the Great Pyramids of Giza required to be build. I tend to agree with Christopher Dunn and Sr. Anthony John West works:

Indeed, to attribute the Pyramids building to aliens isn's justified at all but people usually can't grasp on an idea that our advanced civilization isn't the first one that exists on this planet. Egyptians, the people we have a clue about from what was left - tools, drawings, texts, in my opinion don't fit to the level of technology that the Great Pyramids of Giza required to be build. I tend to agree with Christopher Dunn and Sr. Anthony John West works:

Artyom, never seen this video before really interesting stuff. Only got to part 4, but good so far. Fascinated by the chamber with a pyramid build on top of it, Sir Anthony John West said this chamber looks is very ancient and remained him of how Newgrange Ireland was build, just amazing to see it on video.

This smoke gun evidence perhaps and I personally have always suspected there is a connection between Ireland and Egypt. This video is just another tidbit of evidence confirming it for me, thanks for posting.

Interesting subject area but I have two major issues with an "advanced egyptian technology" hypothesis. 1. I feel many of the researchers in this field completely skip the substantial evidence supporting current paradigms and hypotheses (ever seen an expert formally educated on ancient Egypt discuss this? I haven't.) 2. Wouldn't we be able to find evidence of these advanced technologies (the tools themselves), instead of just the product?

With that said, I find this subject matter incredibly interesting and I certainly don't believe we know the full story and probably never will :(.

I think we need to have Stephen Mehler back to talk about what officially Egyptology "knows" about Pyramids and what evidence for the building technology and builders does it "provide"? Yes, I doubt that Egyptology can be considered as an accurate science discipline, pretty much like anything related to history.

I see a lot of people using the identifier "Ancient Egyptian" without much qualification (i.e. time period, locality, etc).

So the question is meaningless unless we narrow down what period of "Ancient Egyptian" history we are speaking about.

I see a lot of people using the identifier "Ancient Egyptian" without much qualification (i.e. time period, locality, etc).

So the question is meaningless unless we narrow down what period of "Ancient Egyptian" history we are speaking about.

Well, do we know how ancient the Egytian civilization was? I bet we don't and this story is beginning to change

If the "Ancient" Egyptians had any type of technology whatsoever, why aren't there even any notes on how they built the pyramids? Technology requires documentation, an infrastructure, manufacturing facilities, tool manufacturing, and produces industrial waste. I have to wonder if the great pyramids at least, are not the sole remains of some civilization that predates some great cataclysm or another which destroyed all the detritus of their construction.

If the "Ancient" Egyptians had any type of technology whatsoever, why aren't there even any notes on how they built the pyramids? Technology requires documentation, an infrastructure, manufacturing facilities, tool manufacturing, and produces industrial waste. I have to wonder if the great pyramids at least, are not the sole remains of some civilization that predates some great cataclysm or another which destroyed all the detritus of their construction.

That would be interesting and is entirely possible because history (as we understand it) is constantly changing as we develop better technologies and perform more research. For example: we can't be exactly sure when Native Americans became...Native Americans as plenty of serious academics are challenging the Ice Age Bering Sea theory. We also can't be entirely sure when Europeans first arrived in the Americas. There is even some serious academics supporting the idea of Asian trans-Pacific travel to South America 10s of thousands of years ago. All these ideas would've been considered complete crap even 15 years ago...but the story is changing.

Would it be fair to say it is possible the notes have been here all along but we have yet to recognize them? I start to wonder as we as a society move away from written documentation and progress into digital recording (ebooks), what would happen in say 100 years if there was an event. There would be sparse hard copy of anything as most printed material would have been converted to digital.

Would it be fair to say it is possible the notes have been here all along but we have yet to recognize them? I start to wonder as we as a society move away from written documentation and progress into digital recording (ebooks), what would happen in say 100 years if there was an event. There would be sparse hard copy of anything as most printed material would have been converted to digital.

Yes, but there would be plenty of debris left and evidence of manufacturing, tools capable of such manufacturing, and of course trash, chemicals, metals, and other materials. If true technology has existed in the past all trace of it and its manufacture is gone. We have large structures built from stone that have lasted longer than we can reliably date in various places on the planet. It does really look like civilization has risen and fallen to unknown heights and depths who knows how many times. But if modern technology was ever introduced before, the traces of the infrastructure necessary to develop, manufacture, and maintain it are not evident in anything I've seen. Which isn't saying much of course.

Yes, but there would be plenty of debris left and evidence of manufacturing, tools capable of such manufacturing, and of course trash, chemicals, metals, and other materials. If true technology has existed in the past all trace of it and its manufacture is gone. We have large structures built from stone that have lasted longer than we can reliably date in various places on the planet. It does really look like civilization has risen and fallen to unknown heights and depths who knows how many times. But if modern technology was ever introduced before, the traces of the infrastructure necessary to develop, manufacture, and maintain it are not evident in anything I've seen. Which isn't saying much of course.

How do we know? There is a mile of ocean floor between us and an sunken island, pyramids buried under the sand having never been seen. We measure time in such short spans that we overlook the larger picture. What will we find when we uncover some of these sites?

I'm just saying we have never uncovered an ancient technological infrastructure anywhere that even comes close to what is required to support the modern industrial age. We may yet discover one, but we don't have any evidence for it so far as I know. The ancient world appears to have mainly run on slave power and clever tyranny.

I'm just saying we have never uncovered an ancient technological infrastructure anywhere that even comes close to what is required to support the modern industrial age. We may yet discover one, but we don't have any evidence for it so far as I know. The ancient world appears to have mainly run on slave power and clever tyranny.

Agreed, as one possible theory. Here is to hoping there is more than that to be unearthed. Not to say I don't admire the creativity and intelligence of man alone, rather I hope that we can advance further than we have so far and if we have already and are in a reboot of sorts that we discover our mistakes before we are too late.

Agreed, as one possible theory. Here is to hoping there is more than that to be unearthed. Not to say I don't admire the creativity and intelligence of man alone, rather I hope that we can advance further than we have so far and if we have already and are in a reboot of sorts that we discover our mistakes before we are too late.

I think one place with the greatest potential for this sort of discovery would be the continent of Antarctica. Who knows what is under the miles of ice and snow?

Back