• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DeLonge's "disclosure"

Sorry, for you yanks, a toque is a floppy knitted hat that sometimes has a pom-pom and a "nordiques" or "blue bombers" patch on it.

s-l225.jpg

It's been somewhat co-opted by hipsters who wear them even when there's no snow on the ground, which makes most of us up here laugh.

QzR5FlLcv7xmkFk58FicaXx4zKe5OM_-r3wFTyt9rEU.png

If that's not credibility, I don't know what is?

I mean, the dudes wearing a toque. That means business.

It's just DeLonge transitioning from being a musician that nobody listens to anymore to trying to become a TV mogul. I know a lot of musicians who have done the same thing over the years, because there's greater longevity and profit in being a TV producer than a rock musician (unless you're Bono, or McCartney).

The really amazing thing is that people will go along for the ride, and hail him as some sort of hero. Hey, memo to DeLonge - a real "hero" who had actual evidence of ET technology or proof that ETs exist and have visited here would release it immediately, so that we could start changing the world today. You know, like Jonas Salk did with the polio vaccine.

Tom DeLonge is no Jonas Salk. Heck, he isn't even a Steven Greer.

It's just DeLonge transitioning from being a musician that nobody listens to anymore to trying to become a TV mogul. I know a lot of musicians who have done the same thing over the years, because there's greater longevity and profit in being a TV producer than a rock musician (unless you're Bono, or McCartney).

The really amazing thing is that people will go along for the ride, and hail him as some sort of hero. Hey, memo to DeLonge - a real "hero" who had actual evidence of ET technology or proof that ETs exist and have visited here would release it immediately, so that we could start changing the world today. You know, like Jonas Salk did with the polio vaccine.

Tom DeLonge is no Jonas Salk. Heck, he isn't even a Steven Greer.
No, he's a millennial version of P.T. Barnum. A multi-millionaire former "rock star" who is soliciting "investments" from the public to fund all sorts of "great stuff that will shock and amaze and benefit the world!" This is truly Herbalife-level type scammery. Alejandro Rojas at Open Minds/UFO Congress has clearly drunk the DeLonge Kool-Aid so very deeply (listen to Micah Hank's Gralien Report episode this week to hear Alejandro express his excitement about the DeLonge announcement).

DeLonge appears to be cribbing from the playbook of all of the UFO hucksters over the decades and has simply turned it up to 11, a la Spinal Tap, while adding a creative new twist by generously offering an "investment opportunity" to believers (suckers). Kudos to the unique "investment" twist to make people feel like they are personally involved, and ultimately responsible, for UFO disclosure and "enlightening" the world. His mention of "equity ownership" and repeatedly using the term "us," while alluding to all sorts of amazing information that will be shared, while actually sharing NONE, is quite savvy and ultimately deceptive. What a bunch of pseudo-informative gobbledy-gook spewed by DeLonge, Melon and Justice during that announcement. "The Academy," the "Science Division," the "Aerospace Division" and, of course, the "Entertainment Division." This is like the Roswell Slides fraud on mega-steroids. Smoke meet mirror. And if you listened closely to Steve Justice, head of the "Aerospace Division" of To The Stars Academy, the only information from any of the divisions they plan on sharing with "investors" is from the "Entertainment Division." Don't ignore DeLonge's own words "I sometimes call To The Stars a science fiction Disney but for adults."

Frankly, I'm really dismayed that people I previously respected, like Rojas and Leslie Kean, have so clearly suspended disbelief and bought in to this money-making circus like there has been some amazing revelation by DeLonge that warrants this level of credibility and excitement.

Stephen Bassett is kicking himself right now! Screwed by his own lack of imagination. No wonder he decamped to Europe for the next several months to attempt the fleecing of any deep-pocketed "true believers" there.

As I see it, there are only three things of any certainty:
A. DeLonge does not have any inside evidence at present about UFOS and their reason for being here.
B. He will not have any evidence in the future either.
C. There will be a host of Mulderites (I want to believe) who will gladly send this guy their precious cash.

Whenever I see Nick Pope's name mentioned as some sort of expert I have to cringe. He has been claiming for years he was the 'head' of the UFO desk for the Ministry of Defence. In truth, his superior states he was merely a junior desk clerk, nothing more.
Always wonder why he would come out and say that for a start for books sales or appearances? Also if you had any so called top secret information you would be made to disclosure it and the authorities would come down on you like a tonne of bricks. Not even wasting my time with the rock star stuff and another one who has all the answers to the World's mysteries.

Last edited:
As I see it, there are only three things of any certainty:
A. DeLonge does not have any inside evidence at present about UFOS and their reason for being here.
B. He will not have any evidence in the future either.
C. There will be a host of Mulderites (I want to believe) who will gladly send this guy their precious cash.

I address the DeLonge fiasco on After The Paracast this week, and throw in my thoughts on Leslie Kean for good measure.

on Martin Willis's show podcastufo Alejandro Rojas & Martin had a long conversation regarding Delonge and they made it clear very few people in the company will be getting salaries and Delonge will not be getting paid a salary from the company...They also stated Delonge came to the realization that the government disclosure os a deadend which is why tbey are taking it to the publicity sector. Makes sense to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

on Martin Willis's show podcastufo Alejandro Rojas & Martin had a long conversation regarding Delonge and they made it clear very few people in the company will be getting salaries and Delonge will not be getting paid a salary from the company...They also stated Delonge came to the realization that the government disclosure os a deadend which is why tbey are taking it to the publicity sector. Makes sense to me.

It “makes sense” to you? Would you care to elaborate on that comment? The only thing that makes sense about this whole DeLonge/To The Stars nonsense is that it is a scam of the highest magnitude that even Jaime Maussan must be envious of. You seem to imply there’s legitimacy because people aren’t taking salaries, yet they are openly soliciting for the public to financially invest in their “science fiction Disney” of a company. To date, Tom DeLonge has produced, revealed, or discovered absolutely nothing of any significance or importance and has merely made some quasi-impressive friends who were former cogs in the governmental machine... and “co-written” a fiction novel. Oh, right, but Alejandro Rojas and Open Minds awarded him “Researcher of the Year.” So he’s got THAT going for him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alejandro is much closer to the source then anyone mentioned in this forum. he has been speaking with Delonge and his representatives directly himself per his own statements. i would trust an informed opinion. he also explained why Delonge got the award. i am only suggesting listening to AR or Martins show for the news segment to clarify some of the misinformed perceptions.

Alejandro is much closer to the source then anyone mentioned in this forum. he has been speaking with Delonge and his representatives directly himself per his own statements. i would trust an informed opinion. he also explained why Delonge got the award. i am only suggesting listening to AR or Martins show for the news segment to clarify some of the misinformed perceptions.

I listened to Alejandro discuss the DeLonge announcement and proclaim his excitement on Micah Hank’s Gralien Report earlier this week. I would dispute your characterization of his being a truly “informed” opinion, or is he someone yearning to believe his “Researcher of the Year” and is simply being fed the same load of nothing-burger bullshit we have all been exposed to? Read the Kevin Randle post Gene supplied the link to. This venture is all smoke and mirrors and only exists to further exploit the UFO phenomena for personal financial gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back