• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matters Shows Available

Don. Thank you for making these shows available. I have thoroughly enjoyed them all and look forward to hearing more as you make them available.
Also thank you to Gene and David for providing this outlet for Don.

Thank you Pair of Cats and everybody else that expressed your appreciation for these programs.

Today I was going through some of these shows and to tell you the truth, I had forgotten all the shows I had done. Larry Warren, Simone Mendez, William Bramley, Barry Greenwood, Stan Friedman, Hoagland, Gene Huff, Bob Lazar, Bill Moore, Bruce Maccabee, John Keel were just a few of the names that I found. Hell, I should start teaching UFO History ! ! LOL .....

Decker

I just want to say thank you once again for adding more shows. I can't say enough how appreciative I am of you making them available nor how much I enjoy listening to them. :)

I'd like to say thanks as well. You've got a lot of great information and history in these past shows. I've really enjoyed the ones I have heard, looking forward to many more.
Thanks again Don!

I'd like to say thanks as well. You've got a lot of great information and history in these past shows. I've really enjoyed the ones I have heard, looking forward to many more.
Thanks again Don!

Thanks Jay, and the next one (which I am working on as we "speak") is a huge one in historical reference. It is "Dr. Bruce Maccabee and the CIA" which took place August 8, 1993. It came from a "report" place out there by the "Associated Investigators" (which was W. Todd Zechel) and involves names like Bill Moore, Bob Collins, Todd Zechel, investigations by myself, Vince Dipietro, NASA, CIA, Fund for UFO Research, etc. etc. etc. Stay tuned ...

Decker

Just wanted to say these interviews are gold and you have real talent in this department. The show flows well and a lot of good ideas are put forth. Thanks Don.

Awesome! More interesting, cool stuff to listen to. Thanks so much to Don, Gene, David and everyone involved. I'm looking forward to hearing more!

Of all the topics spanning the paranormal world, the moon---hollow moon---or alien base theory is the most fascinating to me.

"Houston their is a Santa Clause"

I am as befuddled as i am fascinated with that organic or alien created satellite.

Argos

Hi Don, I joined today because I have heard you talk about your participation on the paracast on Dark Matters, awesome show, glad you are back live.

Shirley a friend from Michigan

Don, I also am really pleased with the DMR development. I am gonna like going thru the lot. Thanks to Gene of course too.

Often when in the States people (mostly women) have commented on liking my accent. The funny thing is I cannot stand mine. I like listening to my podcasts with the American accent! Go figure!

hmm, dqrm.com seems to be down and I can see from the WHOIS database that the record was last updated on 13-04-2012. Did someone screw something up or is it just me?

bb

Back