• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dark Matters Shows Available

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Paracasters, as I mentioned on the forum weeks ago, Gene has invited me to make any of my former radio shows available for you Paracast listeners to hear right here on The Paracast. I was very honored by Gene's invitation and off and on I have been going through my list.

I have just uploaded my first show for you to hear on the Paracast Forum. This is from Dark Matters Radio and my guest was television producer Bob Kiviat. Bob is the man I am currently working with in reference to the Moon special. (Negotiations are currently underway with a network) You may know Bob's work from the 90's, he produced "Alien Autopsy" for FOX, produced on Encounters, also UFOs; The Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape", "The Worlds Greatest Hoaxes" among many other shows.

In this episode we discuss a JFK project he was then working on (this is about 2 years ago) and also what became our Moon project along with a radio interview I conducted with a guy back in 1995 on his amazing NASA encounter in 1979. (This will be the next show I upload.) So, the upshot is, and soon as I figure it out (or Gene points me in the right direction) you will be able to link to the show right here to be able to hear and download it. This first show is IMO, a real keeper. I hope you enjoy it. :D

Decker

Good stuff Don. Just listened to the show and I can't wait to hear more.

The problem is that you have tweaked my Moon Bone, and my synapses are firing like new years eve fire works.

*I was going to ask you about this guy you interviewed on your previous show, regarding the NASA photos. But I see you mentioned in the OP that you will be uploading that interview next - so Ill save my questions until I hear that.

*The Lunar phenomena you talked about regarding the lights in the craters... is this what you were referring to?

Aristarcus_MA_03.png

PIA00405_Aristarchus.jpg

I think its known as Lunar transient phenomena. I made a thread last year with a bunch of Lunar stuff that I found interesting, and this was one of the things I included.

*The Apollo 20 stuff... so, I saw these videos on youtube last year and I thought they were interesting, but I didnt really know what to believe. What do you think about the Apollo 20 stuff now?

PresumedAS20-1020.jpg

Zoom2-AS15-P-9625.jpg

If you read this David, I would be interested in your take.

Video:

<script src="http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.js?mediaId:624297;width:480;height:392;" type="text/javascript"></script>

Don you mentioned a bunch of other Lunar videos on the show. Have you got links to those? Something about Astronauts walking around structures etc.

Looking forward to hearing that interview. Thanks for taking the time to put these up.

Gareth, thanks for your note. I am writing a note that I will include with the show I am getting ready to upload.

As to the U Tube videos we discussed, I am very leery of any of those clips. For example, the "Apollo 20 secret mission" stuff I find hard to believe that if this were real that whoever wouldn't have had it taken down. I see much of this stuff to be a possible provocation ... you know, just to see where it will go.

Much of the stuff I have show structure, but there are other photos that we have that have been color enhanced to show structure. Keep tuned in and my note concerning the next show will explain much.

Decker

Thanks a lot Don for making your stuff available. I have really enjoyed the way you have presented both yourself and the guests, issues and topics. Cheers, and thanks. 8)

I very much appreciate the vote of confidence and Thank You! for listening.

Decker

I just want to say- I cannot get enough of these shows. That're EXCELLENT and I can't wait for more.

The Vito Sacceri one is mind-blowing. :eek:

I may have missed any news about this elsewhere on the forum but are there any plans for more of these shows from the archive?

a huge fan of dark matters shows from uk.

Re: Dark Matters Shows Available
I may have missed any news about this elsewhere on the forum but are there any plans for more of these shows from the archive?

Thats funny I was just about to post the same question!

Don mentioned that he has a few shows ready to go. Im sure hell post them when he has time.

(Im hanging for a new one too!)

*The Apollo 20 stuff... so, I saw these videos on youtube last year and I thought they were interesting, but I didnt really know what to believe.
As to the U Tube videos we discussed, I am very leery of any of those clips. For example, the "Apollo 20 secret mission" stuff I find hard to believe that if this were real that whoever wouldn't have had it taken down. I see much of this stuff to be a possible provocation ... you know, just to see where it will go.

Much of the stuff I have show structure, but there are other photos that we have that have been color enhanced to show structure. Keep tuned in and my note concerning the next show will explain much.

Decker
Information I've come across from a private source (who wishes to remain private) suggests that SOME of the black-and-white overhead view "Apollo 20" images (not video) ARE of an actual Artifact, the rest being not-so-clever fakes to "muddy the waters" and give "plausible denial", and that the ENTIRE "Apollo 20" story itself was a hoax used to leak several real photographs from a real NASA Mission (NOT "Apollo 20") that had closer images of the object from above (they never actually went inside the object, just got a closer look from above).

The scenario that was revealed to me, was that NASA *themselves* leaked several authentic photos of a real NASA Mission (not "Apollo 20"), and then made the "Apollo 20" Mission scenario and hoaxed images / videos thrown in to muddy the waters and give the whole thing easy plausible denial. The "retiredafb" guy who posted all the material was himself working for NASA, according to this source, and was given the task to leak real images with fakes and a false backstory to muddy it all up.

What intrigues me, is that the original 1971 NASA Photo from Apollo 15 is undeniably real, it was taken on an actual NASA Mission (Apollo 15; 1971) and could even be seen and linked to on their website. No UFO Researcher had previously pointed this anomalous looking object in this photograph out, to my knowledge. Which suggests maybe there is something to it. This one ...

Apollo_15_1971.jpg

And here is the FULL SIZE original NASA photo (the object is seen around the center of the image) from The Lunar and Planetary Institute ...

Apollo Image Atlas

And here are the purportedly true closer images of the object leaked in the "Apollo 20" story from a later real NASA mission that was NOT "Apollo 20" ...

Apollo_20_Mission_Photo_1976.jpg

Apollo_20_Mission_Craft_001.jpg

Apollo_20_NASA_Photo_1971_Enhanced.jpg

The rest of the purported "Apollo 20" images, according to this source, are fakes, models, etc. And all videos were fakes, and all information they gave with them were fakes, they never actually went inside the object. All they got were closer over-head images of the object in some subsequent mission after noticing the anomaly in Apollo 15's mission.

I don't know the authenticity of the claims from this person, maybe I've had my first contact with a real dis-info source for all I know. But what intrigued me is how the object is clearly shown in an AUTHENTIC Apollo 15 NASA Photograph (which I linked) that no one previously had pointed out before this whole Apollo 20 mess started. So, maybe they did link a few real images with a bunch of crap.

I remain agnostic on this. The source could be full of crap or dis-info. But I did find the object being in a real Apollo 15 photograph to be intriguing. I'm not an image analyst, so I won't hang my hat on this.

Hmm... I know many more missions have been back to the moon (to orbit and photograph) since then. Could you maybe look at their date? Haven't the Japanese and the Europeans had things up there?

The Apollo 15 image is fascinating, but I can see it as either something artificial or perhaps an exposed lava tube or other interesting geological formation. You'd want something higher rez to be able to tell the difference.

This is on the far side, right?

Don. Thank you for making these shows available. I have thoroughly enjoyed them all and look forward to hearing more as you make them available.
Also thank you to Gene and David for providing this outlet for Don.

Back