• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Col. John Alexander

pong

Groupthink Must Die
I was a little too late to post questions for John Alexander. I'll try to be quicker on the trigger next time. Here's my pre-interview comments anyway, based on his book.

John Alexander super-sleuth. John Alexander secret technology guy. The stealthy Army Col. who used his influence to visit all the military intel units and alphabet agencies. He was the "inside guy"--according to him--who could find the UFO "control group" if it existed. He never found it, though, so he says. Probably doesn't exist, so he says.

Colonel, stop wasting your time with 99% of the people who don't have the need to know. Get a good lawyer--or maybe a good Senator--and pry your way into the SCIFs* of Booz Allen Hamilton and SAIC. You may not find the control group but you'll find the worker bees who are pouring over the data, the analysts working for the control group.

Want to actually uncover the control group? Use the G. Gordon Liddy method. Hold a cigarette lighter under the big toe of Cheney, Rumsfeld or George HW Bush. And bring a notebook.

* Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility

J_Alexander.jpg

Firstly , Col John Alexander is a great American and former Jungle warrior. Thank you all Vietnam Veterans for your service:)
Great interview Gene & Chris,
His views might upset many of the 'true believers' and those on the fence.
Col Alexander view points are needed in the field of ufology which makes it more credible. :)
However, I disagree on some aspects relating to Col Corso story but agree with Dr Alexander on the late Col Corso views on the technology,
I agree on the Bentwater Case regards ordnance bases and hopefully Dr Alexander joins the Paracast forum:)

Cheers,
BF

I find it extremely difficult to argue with Dr. Alexanders logic. Good questions, honest answers, great show.

I was interested to see, when I was on the 'socialnetwork' site, that he is still married to Victoria (formerly Lacas). She used to be a writer for OMNI Magazine. She was --very-- funny. She was a humor writer for them, about ufology/space/fringey etc stuff. As I recall.

Great show and I share his view on the governments approach to stuff that is too hard to explain (ie. requiring important investigation efforts using taxpayer dollars):

Classify it

So this brings up the possibility of storage areas like hangar 51
area51ufo.jpg

or the Indiana Jones warehouse
Raiders_Of_The_Lost_Ark_Government_Warehouse_new.jpg

Looks like Steven Spielberg was on the right track all along lol (I love his movies by the way)

Makes sense to have an area filled with items that cannot be decoded with current science... Wouldn't you do the same ? Hopefully the storage is well guarded and documented so that when scientific discoveries are made, a correlation can be made with the behavior of some items from this weird storage area ;)

Excellent show! If every UFO researcher/investigator/illuminator were so clear, plain spoken, and well informed we might actually know something about this phenomenon by now.

Unfortunately...

Ps. I want this guest back again, if possible.

Great show guys!

Chris you rock! I was glad you asked those funny questions i posted about the vampire, iowaksa, aviary thing. The answers themselves where funny, but still illuminating. I didn't know the finer details of iowaksa and the countries involved, to say nothing of its potential ability to perhaps open up some human perceptual filters. Wow shared hallucinations , perhaps even telepathy, i really liked where the conversation went. Thanks again for a great show.

Listening to the show right now. Good so far, but I would disagree with his view that tasers have never killed anyone.

Very interesting interview and I still very much want to read the book. But the issue remains--scores of very credible witnesses and participants in UFO events (such as Gordon Cooper) report confiscation of data and evidence by government officials.

Assuming humans and not the phenomenon itself is gathering film, radar tapes etc, it seems likely that someone at higher levels cares enough to collect it. Where does this stuff go?

Yep boomerang excelleny point Gordon Coppers story about that film of that ufo being packed up and sent to washington and classified, i think it was in James Fox's "Out of the Blue" where he was asked did you ever follow up on it, and he said, something like, you can't follow up on it, it's CLASSIFIED! Yeah that story made my mouth drop.

Yep boomerang excelleny point Gordon Coppers story about that film of that ufo being packed up and sent to washington and classified, i think it was in James Fox's "Out of the Blue" where he was asked did you ever follow up on it, and he said, something like, you can't follow up on it, it's CLASSIFIED! Yeah that story made my mouth drop.

I think the point he has been making is that there is no coordinated effort to cover things up. No central control group tasked with a UFO cover up. If understand him correctly he is saying things get classified, destroyed, and lost out of incompetence and just plain dumb S.O.P. more than anything else.

Cooper was right, something like the film went deep somewhere and stayed. Most likely only a handful of people were ever aware of its existence, being classified into oblivion from the get go. To find the thing would be like finding the Holy Grail.

If there is some coordinated effort they either effectively hid their existence from J.A. or he is cooperating with it in some way. I think its safe to say he isn't telling all he knows, beyond that I have to put it all in my gray basket.

Great show.  Alexander is one of the best interviews that I have heard for some time. It is obvious that he has been on the inside. As a former Fed with APHIS, I would agree that his discussion on how the government works is spot on.  As I have said in previous post, it is my belief that the federal government could never pull off this kind of covert secret for such a long time.  I know that S.F. talks about the Manhattan project as an example of how thousands of people can keep a big secret, but one must remember that the design of the A-bomb was done during a time of war, and lasted only a short time, and they did not carry the secret for over 60 years.  While I do believe that there are those in the government that have a lot of physical evidence, and are setting on information that could help the research, I do not think they have any idea why we are being visited.  There is a statement that is used in the gov that goes like; "As long as it doesn't happen on my watch", which means that the folks that see the UFO's next to a nuclear base just want the event to go away. For the most part, they do not want their commanders asking questions concerning how something foreign got past security.
As far as his comments on alien abduction goes. I agree with most of his views, but to date, no one is considering my idea that we are unique in this part of the universe in that our consciousness is not connected. We have a sup-consciousness, an ego, and all the trash that it collects. We claim that the EBE’s are wiping our minds, when they are really only addressing what we call our sub-consciousness, (which is our largest part of the "consciousness mind"), and do not yet understand how we have built up walls inside our heads. I think that we develop a paranoid outlook when folks come back with no memory of an abduction event, and say that the EBE’s are being covert. If one stops to consider that the real stuff that the grays might be interested in, it would be in what we call our "sub-consciousness". Our conscious mind has stuff to do with elementary logic, rational ideas, and the like that probably bore the EBE's to death. The good stuff is in our sub-conscious. This is the stuff "you can't make up", and the road to understanding our species. This is where I would start if I were a big headed gray freak.
Anyway, great show.

I enjoyed the show overall but was a little taken aback by the assertion tazers never killed anybody. Google "RCMP Tazer" and you'll see all you need to know in that area.

I enjoyed the show overall but was a little taken aback by the assertion tazers never killed anybody. Google "RCMP Tazer" and you'll see all you need to know in that area.

Ditto with the statement that "constrained force" was used during the invasion of Panama —yeah, I'm sure all the Panamanian civilians that died during that operation had a blast (pun definitely intended).

His endorsement of Gulf Breeze among other dubious cases might give a few folks pause. My favorite part of the program was when the co-host started in on "strange metal rods" and quickly moved on to a new topic when he realized that the idea was too silly to fly even for the guest. Lance
Lance: Once again, you insinuate that I have no critical thinking abilities. JA was the one that mentioned the ridiculous ascertain that the "strange metal rods" were "element 115." I never mentioned that BS idea that was floated around the research community. I wanted to speak further about what the rods actually were and why the NIDS people acted so uncomfortable around the subject. Once again, you are attempting to put words in my mouth. "Strange metal rods" WERE FOUND on/next to the mutilated cow by Terry and his son. They were turned over to Bigelow's team for testing and then NIDS gave Terry the runaround when he tried to find out what they were. BTW, this is my last comment to you in this thread, why don't you go outside and play with your Dbunk buddies...

Colonel Alexander sounds like someone who really wishes that the same investigatory dedication be utilized in the paranormal world that I too feel is necessary. I don't believe that he is necessarily a proponent of E.T. or of anything he cannot explain without evidence and facts. He's not quick to judge something and when he does formulate a theory, he calls it that....and not necessarily the end all to the subject.

I was happy to hear how he does not embellish that which he has observed, and he's not so quick as to judge others even when you can tell he thinks they are quacks.

At one point in the show Chris edged him toward a consideration for E.T. as a justifiable reason for the phenomena and this had him exclaiming a somewhat positive reaction toward E.T. visiting us. I don't think he was as fond of this notion as others in the past....that is to have it placed in the context of a closed ended or complete justification, but I do believe he felt as though there are case studies which cannot be explained away by mere human or terrestrial explanation, and E.T. can just as easily be an answer as say, inter-dimensional, or perhaps something else preternatural.

All in all a well done interview and I am hoping to read his book as soon as I pick up a copy. Thanks again Gene and Chris for a well done show!

Chris was the first investigator on the Skinwalker Ranch. Some amazing things happened there that weren't even covered in the book. Chris did an interview With Don Ecker that just blew me away 4-5 months ago, might still be up in the archives. Anyways i for one appreciate Chris and his research and his honesty in this field.

Back