• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ChatGPT: Conversation between Human and entity from Zeta Reticuli

Have you really thought what this could mean?

I had a private StableDiffusion for a few days, here are some strange things:

image (1).png

image (4).pngimage (3).png

Honestly - don't ask! They are made by the AI!

Attachments

• image (2).png
    image (2).png
    486.2 KB · Views: 0
What is your PROOF the government has proof? How does not believing unproven fantasies constitute being naive? And why are we believing anecdotes about MOGUL#4 instead of the photos of it?

What is your PROOF the government has proof?
The only conclusive proof would be disclosure.

How does not believing unproven fantasies constitute being naive?
Testimony of credible witnesses may not be solid proof but it's good evidence--it can have a lot of weight in a court of law.

And why are we believing anecdotes about MOGUL#4 instead of the photos of it?
Talk about fantasies, there are no "photos of it" because it was cancelled. The junk displayed in Ramey's office was not what was found on the ranch; the junk was substituted for the real stuff which went to WPAFB.

Ordinary claims may be supported by ordinary proof. Irrelevant.
I can see no reason to assume Roswell would have MOGUL shreds lying around handy, or that #4 was cancelled, or that any substitutions were made.

Long and short is that there's an awful lot of testimony available about Roswell, a fair amount from the people who were there. Kevin D. Randle investigated and re-investigated the case for years, dismissed what appeared to be the fake or misleading statements, and came to the conclusion that something unknown was involved. He leans towards spaceships, but others have suggested government tests.

As far as where the alleged wreckage went, we only have claims and not proof.

I would think if we truly had the wreckage of one or more alien spaceships on ice somewhere, the truth would have been revealed by someone long ago. While some government secrets remain secret for many decades, this is the sort of thing that would leak like a sieve regardless of one's patriotism or adherence to secrecy requirements. It would be far too important.

Long and short is that there's an awful lot of testimony available about Roswell, a fair amount from the people who were there. Kevin D. Randle investigated and re-investigated the case for years, dismissed what appeared to be the fake or misleading statements, and came to the conclusion that something unknown was involved. He leans towards spaceships, but others have suggested government tests.

As far as where the alleged wreckage went, we only have claims and not proof.

I would think if we truly had the wreckage of one or more alien spaceships on ice somewhere, the truth would have been revealed by someone long ago. While some government secrets remain secret for many decades, this is the sort of thing that would leak like a sieve regardless of one's patriotism or adherence to secrecy requirements. It would be far too important.
There is definitely a UFO phenomenon but what there is not is little green blue or any other colour of aliens coming to visit planet earth.

I can see no reason to assume Roswell would have MOGUL shreds lying around handy,

Indeed mogul junk wasn't there. Or if you meant wouldn't, there are excellent reasons to "assume" mogul shreds weren't there e.g. the inability of a base intel officer to identify them. That is, even if #4 took place which it didn't.

or that #4 was cancelled,
So available documentation, which clearly indicates #4 was cancelled, is not grounds to assume this…. :rolleyes:

or that any substitutions were made.
Besides witness testimony, the ordinary junk shown in Ramey's office would not have fooled the base intel officer. Or, if it somehow did, both Marcel and Blanchard would've been severely reprimanded if not fired for such a stupid mistake, when they fared well well afterwards.

Last edited:
I would think if we truly had the wreckage of one or more alien spaceships on ice somewhere,

Lol, no need to keep spaceships on ice just bodies.;)

the truth would have been revealed by someone long ago. While some government secrets remain secret for many decades, this is the sort of thing that would leak like a sieve regardless of one's patriotism or adherence to secrecy requirements. It would be far too important.
Friedman would've answered that if it had not leaked out to some extent, we wouldn't be discussing it now, or for the past 4 decades… The ULTRA secret was very important yet never leaked out until officially disclosed in '75.

A person is not "fooled" if they fail to ID something they've never seen before. Cancelling a MOGUL flight might easily mean cutting off the payload and letting the rest go, just to get rid of it. "Ace" Marcel doesn't impress me. Neither does the pretense that the Mogul debris PHOTOGRAPHED just appeared, or that Roswell just happened to stock used MOGUL debris Just In Case. Occam's Razor. MOGUL debris was photographed; no period documentation or photos of saucer debris or dead ETI's.

Some speculation there about what happened. So I presume you don't accept the results of Randle's investigation over the years, not to mention other Roswell authors?

Next time Randle is on The Paracast, please catalog your questions, so we can make sure they are asked.

Some speculation there about what happened. So I presume you don't accept the results of Randle's investigation over the years, not to mention other Roswell authors?

Next time Randle is on The Paracast, please catalog your questions, so we can make sure they are asked.
I think we can safely say Roswell without doubt was not an alien space ship,as we both know it wasn't even a thing until the eighties.
I am also always amazed that ufologists especially American ones think that if a space ship from another planet lands on earth it would have to land in the good old USA.

We have here the testimony of dozens and dozens of witnesses as to what allegedly occurred. While some of it can be dismissed — and has been over the years — the rest have no motive whatever to just make up stories.

As to existing physical evidence, it doesn't matter what really happened (and I remain on the fence mostly here). You'll never see it in your lifetime.

We have here the testimony of dozens and dozens of witnesses as to what allegedly occurred. While some of it can be dismissed — and has been over the years — the rest have no motive whatever to just make up stories.

As to existing physical evidence, it doesn't matter what really happened (and I remain on the fence mostly here). You'll never see it in your lifetime.
I think most of the witnesses that purported a flying saucer explanation have proven to be fake, unreliable or just people wanting their moment of fame.

Back