• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ChatGPT: Conversation between Human and entity from Zeta Reticuli

Similarly, a former Pentagon official who led a secret program to investigate UFOs said that the phenomenon is real and not from this world, but also cautioned against jumping to the conclusion that they are alien spaceships1.

Space ships.... got me wondering what a civilization can do once it has decoded space, time and energy. For a time they'll possibly devise craft that will bend space (ie. alcubierre) and slide effortlessly through the cosmos, explore and exploit ;)

IMHO, a 'flying saucer' might just be an early expression of inter-galactic travel means. With time... Like everything else that 'travel method' would be simplified condensed... miniaturized and possibly embedded in body suits. (hey hey why not)

Iron Man here I come ;)

At that scale, a simple 'body suit' or add-on would have the power to blow up an entire planet.... I'll assume 'sufficient' safeguards at that technological level would be in place. Imagine having the equivalent of a micro black hole in your belt ?

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Of course he is. I really can't believe you Americans can not see the obvious.

There are small crooks.... but the scale of this phenomenon is overwhelming and after years of digging into his financials and behavior trying to build solid cases this crook will be saved by the statute of limitations.

In the USA a monstrous crook is not a crook LOL

there is no definitive evidence that UFOs are spaceships or that they are of alien origin.
No evidence that laymen are (fully) aware of…As KDR notes in his latest book on Roswell, there is no known, credible explanation other than ET, in which case the government, which confiscated the evidence, knows plenty…Even the public has access to reports e.g. Socorro, in which the evidence for a landed object--for which there is, again, no prosaic explanation--is clear.

No evidence that laymen are (fully) aware of…As KDR notes in his latest book on Roswell, there is no known, credible explanation other than ET, in which case the government, which confiscated the evidence, knows plenty…Even the public has access to reports e.g. Socorro, in which the evidence for a landed object--for which there is, again, no prosaic explanation--is clear.
I've seen no evidence the government seized anything; and since ETIs are not proven to exist, using them as an "explanation" for ANYTHING is silly. And ignoring prosaic explanations doesn't make them vanish.

I've seen no evidence the government seized anything;
So you're completely unfamiliar with Roswell witness testimony and that of others who noted the government took e.g. film.

and since ETIs are not proven to exist, using them as an "explanation" for ANYTHING is silly.
They are unproven to laymen; you can't assume the government, which took so much evidence, has no definitive proof…Btw we are "space aliens"--from the perspective of the rest of the Universe. All the ETH says is that life arose and evolved elsewhere just as it did here; the process just began earlier than on earth. Since it's highly likely ETs exist they're a perfectly plausible explanation. In view of the extraordinary nature of many reports, in many cases they're the best explanation if not the only one.

And ignoring prosaic explanations doesn't make them vanish.
KDR did not ignore prosaic explanations(!) he exhaustively investigated them and proved them wrong.

So you're completely unfamiliar with Roswell witness testimony and that of others who noted the government took e.g. film.

They are unproven to laymen; you can't assume the government, which took so much evidence, has no definitive proof…Btw we are "space aliens"--from the perspective of the rest of the Universe. All the ETH says is that life arose and evolved elsewhere just as it did here; the process just began earlier than on earth. Since it's highly likely ETs exist they're a perfectly plausible explanation. In view of the extraordinary nature of many reports, in many cases they're the best explanation if not the only one.

KDR did not ignore prosaic explanations(!) he exhaustively investigated them and proved them wrong.
I said EVIDENCE, not ANECDOTE. And was KDR's investigation completely unbiased?

I said EVIDENCE, not ANECDOTE. And was KDR's investigation completely unbiased?
Witness testimony may not be conclusive proof but it is evidence. Many times KDR rejected UFO cases or certain reports because he didn't find them credible, and he has investigated Roswell more exhaustively than any other case.

I forgot to mention that supposed aliens can't be used as explanations for the same reason supposed horses can't be ridden.
When there is no terrestrial explanation for a technical phenomenon--as has been repeatedly shown with regard to Roswell--and the phenomenon includes reports of humanoid or nonhuman beings, as well as technology, ET is the only reasonable explanation.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Anecdotes, even dressed up as "reports", won't do. There are mundane means for radar reflectors to wind up in fields, so there IS a terrestrial explanation. ET can't be an explanation until he shows up!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
It would be nice if the proof taken by government or military people were revealed….

Anecdotes, even dressed up as "reports", won't do.

UFOlogy or the ETH, is not based solely on witness testimony. Many cases are supported by physical evidence--landing marks, damage, injuries etc.

There are mundane means for radar reflectors to wind up in fields, so there IS a terrestrial explanation.

Try reading KDR's books or his blog… There was only one way enough stuff could've come down on the foster ranch and that is if a mogul array had crashed there. As KDR has shown, for many years, available documentation clearly shows this did not happen. Even if it might've, witness testimony indicates the material was extraordinary not mundane--i.e. not recognizable even to a base intel officer.

ET can't be an explanation until he shows up!
He's been showing up quite a bit in the past several decades, but the real proof isn't in the public domain.

It would be nice if the proof taken by government or military people were revealed….

UFOlogy or the ETH, is not based solely on witness testimony. Many cases are supported by physical evidence--landing marks, damage, injuries etc.

Try reading KDR's books or his blog… There was only one way enough stuff could've come down on the foster ranch and that is if a mogul array had crashed there. As KDR has shown, for many years, available documentation clearly shows this did not happen. Even if it might've, witness testimony indicates the material was extraordinary not mundane--i.e. not recognizable even to a base intel officer.

He's been showing up quite a bit in the past several decades, but the real proof isn't in the public domain.
Do you have extraordinary proof that the USG took ANYTHING?
Marks, damage, and injuries happen all the time, with no ETI's being involved. Occam's Razor- assume mundane explanations first!
Last I heard, they tracked the MOGUL balloon quite close to the ranch; and the base security officer simply wasn't in the loop. And anecdotes about the debris are valueless.
I look forward to your extraordinary proof of ETI's. Or your extraordinary proof that the government has absconded with the proof.

KDR has told us many times that he thoroughly checked the Mogul possibility and found no evidence that one was planned or was flown during the period in question. John Keel thought the Roswell crash involved a Japanese Fu-Go balloon. Being almost two years (well 22 months) after Japan surrendered during World War II, that would seem questionable.

Back