• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ChatGPT: Conversation between Human and entity from Zeta Reticuli

Do you have extraordinary proof that the USG took ANYTHING?
Witnesses like Bill Brazel stated government personnel took what they had found. It makes no sense to demand "extraordinary proof" if the government took it and won't reveal it.

Marks, damage, and injuries happen all the time, with no ETI's being involved.

Occasionally they also happen in association with UFO/humanoid encounters.

Last I heard, they tracked the MOGUL balloon quite close to the ranch;

Nobody ever did that, although, as KDR has shown, Charles Moore falsified the trajectory of a launch to make it appear it came close to the ranch.

and the base security officer simply wasn't in the loop.
Lol, even if he was unaware of a mogul launch, he would've had no trouble identifying mundane junk associated with it. He made clear what he found was "not of this earth."

And anecdotes about the debris are valueless.
I look forward to your extraordinary proof of ETI's. Or your extraordinary proof that the government has absconded with the proof.
As I explained before, conclusive proof isn't in the public domain. But there is ample evidence that ET has been arriving.

KDR has told us many times that he thoroughly checked the Mogul possibility and found no evidence that one was planned or was flown during the period in question.

Flight #4 was supposedly the one (as all the others are accounted for) but as the documentation shows, it was cancelled. KDR mentioned anothrer reason it couldn't have been 4: it was scheduled for mid June but Brazel didn't see the mess on the ranch until July. Inasmuch as it interfered with ranch operations he reported it as soon as possible--July 6. He wouldn't have waited until then had there already been a big mess in mid June.

John Keel thought the Roswell crash involved a Japanese Fu-Go balloon. Being almost two years (well 22 months) after Japan surrendered during World War II, that would seem questionable.
Worse than absurd. Brazel wouldn't wait two weeks to try to get the military to clean up a mess; no way he (or anybody) would wait two years….

I acknowledge the MOGUL debris wound up in USG hands; there are photos of its examination.
Once again, the proposed aliens are being used as an explanation for the mundane.
I acknowledge that KDR denies the MOGUL track; not that his opinion changes anything. Where *else* did it land, to get examined and photographed?
There is no reason for a base security officer to recognize MOGUL debris. And isn't this the guy who claimed to be an ace... who was never a pilot?
No, there is no evidence of ETI, just plenty that liars and crazy people have functional vocal cords. Not an extraordinary claim.

Next time KDR is gone, I'd like for you to post some questions about your concerns.

As most of you listeners know, I don't buy the ET explanation for Roswell. Something did happen, but there's little reason to think it wasn't some sort of terrestrial craft. Balloon, test aircraft, something conventional.

Nick Redfern had a good slant on it too with his test flight experiment theory as described in his 2021 book, "Body Snatchers in the Desert: The Horrible Truth at the Heart of the Roswell Story."

Next time KDR is gone, I'd like for you to post some questions r your concerns.

As most of you listeners know, I don't buy the ET explanation for Roswell. Something did happen, but there's little reason to think it wasn't some sort of terrestrial craft. Balloon, test aircraft, something conventional.

Nick Redfern had a good slant on it too with his test flight experiment theory as described in his 2021 book, "Body Snatchers in the Desert: The Horrible Truth at the Heart of the Roswell Story."
We know what happened at Roswell. It was weather balloons. The truth is out there.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣⬇️⬇️

As I wrote before, KDR exhaustively investigated all the alternatives. The skeptics long ago settled on mogul precisely because documentation showed that everything else was impossible. Ultimately mogul went the same way, as documentation showed it could not have been responsible.
People should read the pertinent, most up to date literature on this subject. Besides KDR's blog posts see Understanding Roswell.
Based on decades of thorough research KDR concluded "to understand Roswell is to know that, other than the extraterrestrial, we have no answer."

Lol! That book was written around 20 years ago and has been totally debunked. Redfern himself abandoned that thesis.

Last edited:
I acknowledge the MOGUL debris wound up in USG hands; there are photos of its examination.
What was displayed in Ramery's office was junk as the real material went to WPAFB.

Once again, the proposed aliens are being used as an explanation for the mundane.
No, the mundane was used as an "explanation" for any alien craft.

I acknowledge that KDR denies the MOGUL track; not that his opinion changes anything. Where *else* did it land, to get examined and photographed?

As I said before flight number 4 was cancelled. The others are accounted for.

There is no reason for a base security officer to recognize MOGUL debris.
A base intel officer couldn't tell the difference between ordinary junk and something extraordinary??!!
As Rudiak pointed out, both Blanchard and Marcel sr were not fired but continued to serve and were even promoted. Had they made such an idiotic mistake as not recognizing balloon wreckage, and calling it a flying saucer, thus making an awful ruckus, both almost certainly would've been demoted or fired.

No, there is no evidence of ETI, just plenty that liars and crazy people have functional vocal cords.
UFO witnesses include pilots, professors, businessmen even astronauts...

So a MOGUL balloon that WASN'T Flight 4 simply appeared from out of nowhere, was collected, examined, and photographed?! Either KDR is wrong, or there is some phenomenon that causes spontaneous MOGUL debris!
To understand Roswell is to know that, other than the mundane, we have no answer. ETI, unproven to exist, is no answer.
Thank you for the brief list of people who have seen things they couldn't identify. That's kind of what the U in UFO means, so that doesn't mean anything. And I noticed your conflating my ETI with UFO.

Last edited:
Long and short is that Roswell remains frustrating. All those books, and nothing is resolved.

Next time KDR is on The Paracast, feel free to post key questions about this, OK?

He just came out with a book on the 1952 Washington D.C. sightings, so it'll be soon.

Long and short is that Roswell remains frustrating. All those books, and nothing is resolved.

Next time KDR is on The Paracast, feel free to post key questions about this, OK?

He just came out with a book on the 1952 Washington D.C. sightings, so it'll be soon.
Kevin has all but put the myth of Roswell to bed.

Another variation:

Are UFOs Spaceships?

The answer to your question is not clear, as there is no definitive evidence that UFOs are spaceships or that they are of alien origin. UFO stands for unidentified flying object, which means any flying object that an observer cannot readily identify
Wrong again Gene. The literal definitions of the words in an acronym don't always match the definition of the acronym as a whole. The official definition of the word UFO by the people who created it ( The USAF ) is significantly different than that of the article you quoted, and makes it clear that UFOs are not anything natural or manmade ( or even could reasonably be explained as something natural or manmade ), which leaves no logical alternative other than something not natural and not manmade, which by definition means some kind of alien technology — in this case a transport craft.

On top of that the history of the development of the official USAF definition ( AFR 200-2 ) makes it clear that the term UFO was a replacement for the phrase "flying saucer" popularly interpreted as an alien craft. On top of that, the vast majority of interpretations of the word UFO as indicated in literally millions of search results, clearly shows alien craft as the subject matter.

Those who try to dismiss the term as simply meaning a literal unidentified flying object are stating an opinion that is inaccurate and misleading — usually done by the likes of Neil DeGrasse Tyson and other skeptics who wilfully ignore the history and usage. You can and should be doing better.

I'll go by the definition provided by Captain Ruppelt, who headed up Project Blue Book and wrote "The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects," considered one of the best early books on the subject. No, a UFO isn't necessarily an alien craft, and the term wasn't intended to reflect that. Read his book.

I'll go by the definition provided by Captain Ruppelt, who headed up Project Blue Book and wrote "The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects," considered one of the best early books on the subject. No, a UFO isn't necessarily an alien craft, and the term wasn't intended to reflect that. Read his book.
Certainly over here the term is regarded as meaning an Unidentified flying object, except to those who know nothing about the subject who assume it means space ship.
I think the days of thinking that ETH is an explanation for the phenomenon is long gone. I personally believe that it has more to do with our consciousness and our culture.

We talked about Roswell and his most recent book, "Understanding Roswell" on his most recent appearance on The Paracast.

Has anyone else here read the book?

It doesn't seem to me as if he's given up the search for more evidence.
The problem is, all known witnesses are now deceased. KDR certainly doesn't doubt there's plenty more evidence, in government hands.
In his previous work, he said in effect the case is at a dead end until the government finally releases what it has. "But today is not that day and I don't think tomorrow will be either." Maybe the second half of this century.

So a MOGUL balloon that WASN'T Flight 4 simply appeared from out of nowhere, was collected, examined, and photographed?! Either KDR is wrong, or there is some phenomenon that causes spontaneous MOGUL debris!
😄 It could not have been a MOGUL balloon and was not. The documentation proves #4 was cancelled, and descriptions of witnesses, including the base intel officer, clearly point to something "not of this earth" as Marcel put it.

To understand Roswell is to know that, other than the mundane, we have no answer. ETI, unproven to exist, is no answer.
ETI is "unproven to exist" to laymen; it's highly naive to assume the government has no proof. It certainly confiscated and collected plenty…..And as witness testimony clearly indicates, the material was not mundane.

Back