• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chad Drone Explained?

Astroboy said:
Great catch Mike. These symbols on the side of the Alien computer box are identical to the ones found in association with the drones. Is there any doubt now?

I think the guys who made the symbols for Alien computers or their buddies are behind this and having a great laugh.

Wha? No way. This merely proves categorically that Alienware is just that, an Alien-owned front.

Isn't that obvious?

:D

Hi Guys, You do great work..its great when things like these are exposed , not to be sad, as there are on average between 250 350 sightings per month according to mufon and Nuforc (a great place to see hown many, the shapes, and locations). One day we may get lucky. AS you know LMH recently came up with a Drone Timeline on her last poscast with whitley Strieber that had a lot of people like myself scratching their heads. It was problematic interms of currently id d locations, as well as introduction of sightings not not related or backdated ie I report in 2007 what I saw in 1946..essentially.

Dr. Dil of ufo blogs did an excellent timeline that would help anyone just being "captured" into this affair to see for themselves.
The Drone UFO Timeline - Explained
It is extremely well crafted and makes for good reading. Also adresses the withholding of 11 hi res pictures (aka TY B )in LMH possession that she will not release. IMO These no doubt will shut the case down, when she ever does.
Enjoy

Yeah, shes about as useful as giftwrapping on used kitty litter.
ive seen headless chickens that would do a better job.

not releasing the photos, puts her firmly in the fraud basket here.
the only reason i can think of not to is that they would prove the whole case is a fraud, and that she is one too.
her intentions may have been good but shes none the less shown herself to be useless in terms of finding the "truth".

my guess is the unreleased photos show that, and she knows it.

she should prob just settle down somewhere with a one armed swiss farmer and live happily ever after

LMH is a fraud.

She's all about selling these stories. Period. Her "investigations" are done in such a way to perpetuate the tales. If she actually sought the truth this crap would be over in 15 minutes.

I think he meant prolong it for profit, the hope was to create a meme that tied in with her crop circle books for starters, Like alienware did with the lap.. The same books used by whitley in a draft study of the drones done on or abouts july 10/15.
This draft available at my profile on ats also discusses whitleys mind theories, creating reality crap, and esoteric stuff. and includes arthur reyes, the engineer, an avid Whitley Junkie, who also wwas supposed to be interviewed by Linda. HMMMM, but never happened. He did send an email why he thought drones were believable.It was a pretty quick draft same guy, same people. referrencing only themselves. and one math book. why was that?. well Whitley signed (check US COPYRIGHT OFFICE)a warner brothers movie contract, quietly and without mention on June 15, less than 2 weeks before the Isaac Drone uproar.for his 2012 movie. How is that for timing coincidence, and a draft that ties them the drones and their prior work they base their business on.. She is not protecting witnesses, as they are not there. This does not sound like she was duped. You all connect the dots.
I thought maybe gov disinfo, and saw that and said naaaaah
Thats why, I had an Epiphany and realized She will NEVER release the fake pics, Because they will ALL go down. Only OMF is pushing the PI search, but they seem to be working together with her.IN fact they gave her a new witness that saw a needle nose drone thru a ceiling kitchen window at about 10000 ft on partially cloudy day. I checked the weather.WTF
Maybe it was Pinnochio :)

The PI and OM s are doing great, they have a website, and sellin T shirts, and even recruiting Drone scouts too! I always wanted to be a boy scout, maybe this is my chance. Maybe, If I spot a horned owl, and fudge a little, I can make it to explorer in no time!

but no pix in return! what happened to quid pro quo, at least give us an analysis she did of the fotos .nope. Give us a break :we wanna believe! :D

Maybe we can get in on the act, I made this suggestion at OM, so its my idea, I will share with you guys
1.A DroneBabes Calendar with a pinup girls for each month, imagine all those lonely nights star gazing, and nothin comes by. make them sweet .you wanna sell remember, who wants a stinkin T shirt and a drone badge?
2. Home made drone cookies! ( well not quite home made) with real quality ingredients,
martian molasses, Venus pecan delights, Plutonian peanut butter surprise , Earth soft oatmeal, makes your mouth water doesnt it?
3 Hey, part of the alien experience, is being one with all, so why not to prove to them we are ready for first contact..make..are you ready for this?

4.Dronie doggie biscuits, if you hear your dog barking, hes telling you theres a dronie biscuit nearby!
After you give it to him , you can feel that rush that says, Now we are one!

Guys we could be rich, if we play this right.

cheers :)

sys_config -

What's this Whitley draft you are referring to? That's pretty sketchy stuff. Both LMH & Whitley have been questionable IMHO over the years.

I attended the Ozark UFO conference this weekend (my first time) and saw LMH use the dragon fly drones, and the Isaac material to float the idea of alien self-activating software (a strange concept I've never heard of before) being a part of ancient monolithic structures and the Bentwaters UFO. Did anyone else here attend and see the presentation?

I thought the drones and the Isaac material had been debunked and recognized as a hoax by the community at large and was surprised to see the standing ovation she received at the end. I was just surprised that such a huge crowd of people, all very interested in the subject, and apparently well versed in it, would be accept and applaud debunked material so readily.

Yes, we presented discussions on The Paracast with detailed exposes of the dragon fly drones. But in the UFO field, you can expose something as a hoax over and over again, but people will keep repeating the claim as if nothing has happened.

I'd like to see LHM get her comeuppance on The Paracast, but I doubt she'd come. Chris knows her, however, so we'll see.

Yes, we presented discussions on The Paracast with detailed exposes of the dragon fly drones. But in the UFO field, you can expose something as a hoax over and over again, but people will keep repeating the claim as if nothing has happened.

I'd like to see LHM get her comeuppance on The Paracast, but I doubt she'd come. Chris knows her, however, so we'll see.

Do you remember what show that was on Gene? I'd love to listen to that again.

In another presentation about UFOs in Turkey, a fellow presented the "Cruise Ship UFO" photos as the climax of his presentation. I mean, I could see it was the bridge of a cruise ship quite clearly from where I was sitting, yet the people around seemed oblivious to the fact. I even turned to the lady next to me who seemed to be in awe of the photographs and said, "Google Cruise ship UFO when you get home." Her exasperated reply was a little to loud for comfort, "You are telling me that is a CRUISE SHIP!?" I kept my comments to myself after that.

... saw LMH use the dragon fly drones, and the Isaac material to float the idea of alien self-activating software (a strange concept I've never heard of before) being a part of ancient monolithic structures and the Bentwaters UFO.

facepalm.jpg

Really, T.O. thanks for posting that. I was wondering if she was still using that crap in her schtick. Not surprised. You just can't kill some of this stuff, no matter how stupid it is. I know some people who went to that conference, and I'm looking forward to hearing what they thought of it when I see them next. The lineup looked a bit less flaky than usual. I might have gone just to see Travis Walton. Actually I think the Ozark conference is the only one I know anything about that I would consider going to.

Do you remember what show that was on Gene? I'd love to listen to that again.

In another presentation about UFOs in Turkey, a fellow presented the "Cruise Ship UFO" photos as the climax of his presentation. I mean, I could see it was the bridge of a cruise ship quite clearly from where I was sitting, yet the people around seemed oblivious to the fact. I even turned to the lady next to me who seemed to be in awe of the photographs and said, "Google Cruise ship UFO when you get home." Her exasperated reply was a little to loud for comfort, "You are telling me that is a CRUISE SHIP!?" I kept my comments to myself after that.
The drone discussion came out about the time our first thread on the subject appeared here in 2007, so check shows in that timeframe. I wouldn't recall offhand.

The drone discussion came out about the time our first thread on the subject appeared here in 2007, so check shows in that timeframe. I wouldn't recall offhand.

I give up, I can't find it. That's a lot to click through.

Something to think about, you may want to include show topics in the archive list along with the guest's names in the future. It would make finding specific shows a bit easier I think. As I recall, it was a two guest show with the guys who tried to track down the drone witnesses.

I give up, I can't find it. That's a lot to click through.

Something to think about, you may want to include show topics in the archive list along with the guest's names in the future. It would make finding specific shows a bit easier I think. As I recall, it was a two guest show with the guys who tried to track down the drone witnesses.
+1 on having topic with guest name

Back