• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cattle Mutilations: A More Balanced Perspective

Type a strange harvest into u -tube and jump into the second part.
That's INSANE BS. LMH is a patsy! That's propaganda and disinformation, because she is INSANELY framing ET to do the dissections. LMH is part of Richard Doty's disinformation campaign. She's probably a Media-Whoring government agent and/or a sociopath!

You want to talk about fracking now?
Since you have Chris' book, then how many PATTERNED and repetitive dissections did Chris investigate? Meaning, there were a certain number of "sets" with distinct repetitions of dissections that Chris investigated?

Was he able to increase the number of his cases by matching the exact same pattern of dissections with other reports too? Police or other investigators?

My guess is there is very little data to go on, because Chris did not have a way to easily compare such reports. Very few investigators have data to be collected, so that leaves rancher reports and police reports. Chris had a limited range and area he could investigate too, so I doubt he could compile any national or reliable regional data??? If there was a centralized reporting database that ranchers could report to online or by mail, then there would be a way to get to some relevant answers.

Maybe Chris gives no numbers data for you to go on that is useful in the book, so you don't have anything to post??? Chris said his second companion edition will do some causal analysis, so I hope he will provide the numbers he has too!

What are the categories, the numbers, and the timeline with annual data points???

still reading it, maybe i will get back to you when I am finished. So far its mainly a qualitative account of events.Whether there is a more data orientated analysis, i don't know yet. I can certainly, tell you there is sufficient cases to enquire about - and not just cattle either. I don't really understand what sort of data you need to understand the phenomenon further.
Most cases are typical, but some deviate.
If you avoid being sold to the idea of lights and UFO reaction of the ranchers, you are able to pick up a likely human agency involved, although some cases certainly are well out there.

Last edited:
[...]maybe i will get back to you when I am finished.
Geesh, hey, I've been "faithful" to stick with this conversation with you thus far. I just want to know the numbers and categories that Chris provides for patterned dissections with cattle, AND does he give anything "number wise" relating to my post #43???

Thanks. Sincerely.

@Dstalker: I am in the middle of a data analytical process being conducted by a Paracast volunteer who has been compiling all of the numbers into data sets. Of course, if you'd like to help out w/ this, I won't turn you away, but you are probably way too busy lounging in that armchair w/ the pot shot attachment.

So,
What we know with high confidence (on most cases)
  • Involves air lifting / craft of some kind. The creature is always moved from its abduction point to its disposal point.
  • Its done mainly at night (covertly) to avoid detection by owners/law enforcement (Human agenda)
  • And the incisions are done surgically with possibly high heat applications (laser)
  • Organs targetted in order of preference; eyes, rectum, mammary gland, reproductive systems, blood systems and fluids.
  • Animals are returned. Not stolen (Human agenda)
  • Schedule of occurance interrupted by human events or distractions (natural disasters etc).(Human agenda)
  • Involves mammals with a link to humans, usually nutritional, in order of preference bovines, sheep, cervids. Also domesticated leisure mammals such as dogs, cats. (Human agenda)
But still loads of uncertainties,
  • There is no corroborating evidence of an animal being taken witnessed despite significant cases, albeit in pretty unpopulated regions. (Although no evidence of tracks and prints around the animal at mutilation - does the pasture get searched in the investigation as to where the animal is lifted up? - i would expect lifting to involve a bit more manhandling than dropping the creature).
  • Every case is not examined fully, so, would never be able to obtain a reliable data set of parameters. Like the assay of Pharmaceutical products and synthetic chemicals found in the mutilated body compared to the animals own record. Or the mode of tagging employed? UV ? What about the surgical methods, is blood removed in the majority of cases, does it always involve segregation of haemoglobin from plasma? Obviously haemoglobin is tailored to each individual animal, so we could rule out transplantation, and looking at leucocytes, platelets, serum more of a nutritional or disease related enquiry. Also, what is this magnetite found close to the incision and where does it come from, it needs some iron media to be present - is it an iron plate or clamp (even template) around the tissue which is formed oxidising with laser.
  • And then the crop circle mix up, of animals that have been dropped in them. Was these circles as mysterious as the mutilations, or could they be explained as human involvement - or even admission?
  • Also, what about the ranchers, they say this could put them out of business, but surely they must have hedging systems to protect them, such as insurance? Is their any motives lying here?
Its all a messy enquiry, and i have no doubt that there will be some that have tried to mimic the phenomenon, for either insurance purposes or entertainment/hoaxing reasons which obfuscates even more.
The other problem I have, which i find really important, is why, undertake this task, extremely stealthily and covertly with such medical precision and professional ability and it appears with extreme intelligence on one hand, but then on the other hand, do nothing about covering up the evidence you leave on the other end, i.e. Even make it look like a scavenger attack. Maybe we need to read the next book It just seems a games being played between the Investigator (Stalking the stalkers) and the stalker (Stalking the herd to stalk the Investigator) and its pretty obvious who's winning.

Last edited:
The other problem I have, which i find really important, is why, undertake this task, extremely stealthily and covertly with such medical precision and professional ability and it appears with extreme intelligence on one hand, but then on the other hand, do nothing about covering up the evidence you leave on the other end, i.e.
What medical precision? Let's say butcher skills precision instead. Right?

As long as they take the ear tag for ID and leave no traceable evidence behind, then it's likely anyone will do jack about it. The police will put it on file waiting for a "smoking gun". They have more important work to do, right?
It just seems a games being played between the Investigator (Stalking the stalkers) and the stalker (Stalking the herd to stalk the Investigator) and its pretty obvious who's winning.
Exactly! My opinion is there are different Humans doing ET-UFO dissection Hoaxing, since its gained so much media attention -cover-up for all kinds of criminal activity. And, there are criminally mentally ill UFO freaks doing this too. Don't forget Heaven's Gate to plumb the depths of that insanity.

Problem with that, you are not just taking the TAG, but it includes removing the whole ear, and the interconnecting tissue and parts. But the animal can be ID by the rancher anyway, by a simple process of elimination of his stock, or usually by recognition.

When i say human agenda, what does that mean when humans have now so much hegemony in the world, we live in the anthropocenic era?

Usually cover ups are concerning things that we have a stakehold in, but have gone beyond our control. If this phenomenon is controlled by us, why have we lost control on it so irreparably and carelessly? Or maybe more pertinently, a situation we never had control over in the first place....

Why 'cover up' your intent with an even greater mystery - how does this limit the line of enquiry? Besides taking hysteria into a more heightened state.
And for what percievable benefit - a hoax or a laugh? Or maybe, to asess our psychological reaction - if we are bound by rational motives.

Last edited:
ffs, helicopters at night, secret black op's for secret testing etc etc yada yada yada.

pick one

1] Men in black [team] sneak out from base, black silent top secret choppers, using top secret laser cutting instruments, hooking cattle up in the pitch black, taking them somewhere secret, then mutilating them to disguise the fact they are just secretly testing them for things that would make the public panic, if they knew etc, then flying back and returning the carcass.
cost's per beast tested 1000's of dollars.

2] Drive to ranch, [bog standard cattle truck] select animal, pay upto double what it is worth $1000, take it wherever you like, test it anyway you like, and dispose of it.

Or maybe more pertinently, a situation we never had control over in the first place....
There are Humans that know what is going on about the Humans that did it and why. Valdez did. I think Chris O'brien has some usual suspects.

The air drop cases that include a patterned dissection too are so rare that it is near impossible to catch. I bet those numbers are in the hundreds or less.

Plus, there can be criminal and deceptive reasons WHY some dissection cases might be inside jobs. And, there are lots of countries in the world where this has never happened despite large cattle herds, air drops or waste the animal patterned dissections are nonexistent, so there are some real clues to consider about that too.

Considering the world population of cattle: the Human waste dissections will be FAR less than thousandth of a percent of the 2% of deaths, imo. This is mainly media whoring and media hysteria thanks to LMH and the ET-UFO freaks that perpetuate this INSANITY. I say EVIL mindfracking PSYOPS.

1] Men in black [team] sneak out from base, black silent top secret choppers, using top secret laser cutting instruments, hooking cattle up in the pitch black, taking them somewhere secret, then mutilating them to disguise the fact they are just secretly testing them for things that would make the public panic, if they knew etc, then flying back and returning the carcass.
cost's per beast tested 1000's of dollars.
You're framing this in a unbelievably naive way. It's far more complicated than that. And, there are many reasons and motives. Let's just wait and see how many air drop cases Chris O'brien really has!!!

Dude, stop hyping what is a tiny miniscule number.

Promote your theory:
Public Panic = Public Panic (UFOs, Aliens, ET, demons, Multidemnsional, Corporate Elites, Secret Forces, US government etc etc.)
Which one will scare me the most? And for what reason. We still arrive at the same conclusion
Public Panic = Public Panic.

There are lots of countries where alot of statistics don't get reported.
Does it mean that the statistics don't exist or that they haven't the resources, time or even intent (within corrupt offices) to report them?

I am pretty confident that if you dig a bit further this activity will certainly be global. But translations will be blurred in language, education, culture, instituional development and superstition.

Promote your theory:
Public Panic = Public Panic (UFOs, Aliens, ET, demons, Multidemnsional, Corporate Elites, Secret Forces, US government etc etc.)
Which one will scare me the most? And for what reason. We still arrive at the same conclusion
Public Panic = Public Panic.
No, it's PSYOPS. Disinformation. Media Whoring and Media Hysteria thanks to LMH and those that continue that line of thinking.

I'm not in a panic, and I do NOT think the public is. Only those that have ET-UFO beliefs may be in a panic, and I don't care! Stupid people.

Also, I don't think there is a public panic about this anymore where it happened in the '70's, 80's, 90's and tapered off. I'm sure some Skinwalker Sheeit will come along and start it all up again! Fracking A.H.'s Panic all you want. The USA public is NOT in a panic for decades now.

Chris O'brien will be hard pressed to come-up with even 30-100 air drop patterned dissection cases in the USA.

Last edited:
Of course, Awareness is a function of distance. Panic was the wrong word to use.
Death, Destruction, Pestilence, Famine,War and Hunger is a local perception, everywhere else its called Entertainment.
Its a sad analysis for human values, but true, all the same.
Underwritten by our natural instinct called survival.

Last edited:
Chris O'brien will be hard pressed to come-up with even 30-100 air drop patterned dissection cases in the USA.
Not true, there are plenty. You would have known this if you had read my book. But no, you'd rather continue farting into your armchair.

Some of what you say has merit, some is utter nonsense. IMO: You should do more research before making so many grandiose, sweeping statements that you arrive at by guesswork and assumption.

Not true, there are plenty. You would have known this if you had read my book. But no, you'd rather continue farting into your armchair.

Some of what you say has merit, some is utter nonsense. IMO: You should do more research before making so many grandiose, sweeping statements that you arrive at by guesswork and assumption.
No, you just wait, rather than answer beforehand, as you seem highly motivated to assert your imagined antics I do from my armchair.

You're the one that is taking the pot shots, dude. ;)

Btw, I noticed you ignored answering with some estimated numbers to what I suggested: "Chris O'brien will be hard pressed to come-up with even 30-100 air drop patterned dissection cases in the USA."

About how many have you got Chris? Just guess... estimate. Wild hairs accepted, but I KNOW you can do better than that! :D

And, I have qualified "the numbers" by saying this too: "The air drop cases that include a patterned [repeating] dissection too are so rare that it is near impossible to catch. I bet those numbers are in the hundreds or less [in the USA]."

Last edited:
Back