• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Butch Witkowski just wont go away.

Sorry, I know this is an old thread but I just came across the case of Witkowski. In follow-up to this BOA interview, can someone clarify what was up with his claims of a defamation lawsuit against people who were "smeaing" him and his continued insistence he's a retired PA police officer? His explanation sounded pretty frantic and all over the place, but he's obviously still making this claim. Is there an update?

Dunno - but why the Hague photo?:)

i know nothing of william hague's politics or history to pass him off as an alien but that was a pretty frickin funny response.

Here is the question of the day.

How do you tell who is zooming who in the UFO/Paranormal world?

Listening to the Starborn Support interview with Witkowski gives me the impression he is still full on into investigations, having two UFO vans outfitted with equipment. Knowing that his back story is complete B.S. really makes listening to the interview an interesting experience, especially when he starts talking about people "fooling" other people.

What role do people like Witkowski perform in the "UFO community?"

With long running pretenders like Witkowski still running organizations and interfacing with experiencers, what do you tell people? "Trust no one?" Hire a P.I. to check out your "paranormal investigator"?

Here is the question of the day.

How do you tell who is zooming who in the UFO/Paranormal world?

Listening to the Starborn Support interview with Witkowski gives me the impression he is still full on into investigations, having two UFO vans outfitted with equipment. Knowing that his back story is complete B.S. really makes listening to the interview an interesting experience, especially when he starts talking about people "fooling" other people.

What role do people like Witkowski perform in the "UFO community?"

With long running pretenders like Witkowski still running organizations and interfacing with experiencers, what do you tell people? "Trust no one?" Hire a P.I. to check out your "paranormal investigator"?

I was wondering why this thread had been necromancy-ed back into existence.

Thanks for posting man and noted the shyster is still in play.

Ladies .. Gentlemen ...

This type of behavior has always been a constant in the so-called UFO research field. Do I even have to start listing the phonies that have cropped up over the years .. and in many cases are still out there? In my opinion, fwiw, there are today .. more phonies out there "working" than there are legit investigators. As horrible as it sounds, Witkowski is NOT even the latest in a very long line of bullshit artists. "Doctors" (read that PhD's), "former NASA scientists", former Air Force "pilots", former Green Berets, former Navy SEALs, etc. etc. etc.

This will never change as long as the UFO faithful refuse to demand excellence and PROOF. That, I am afraid, is the End of Story.....

Decker

Is it that the subject commands a large and decentralized audience whose disconnectedness allows frauds to remain active even after being exposed?
There is no real agreed upon history, very little in the way of standing upon the shoulders of the giants that came before, and in a nutshell, has no real legitimacy due to all the 'nuts' involved (please pardon my mad French)!

Decentralization, disconnection, destabilized, destructive, dubious - there's a lot of them 'd's' involved in this very wide field of many paths. They overlap, meander, get lost and very rarely interact. Almost always each 'researcher' seems to reinvent the wheel as opposed to tracing some clear paths based on what came before.

The other problem is that even the serious investigators often end their careers grasping at straws, faeries and earth elementals.

For example, google the man in question. The only references to the truth of the matter are in this forum! One other reference mentions it in passing, but that is it.

Oh no! I just finished listening to the latest episode of BOA Audio (Marie Jones and Larry Flaxman offering up their usual thought-provoking conversation) and, to my horror, during the show notes after the interview Tim Binnall informed us that Butch Witkowski will be a guest on his podcast....
Ewwww... feeling icky.....

"In the second hour, we are joined by human mutilation researcher Butch Witkowski, who details the latest info on the infamous Todd Sees case which he and Lon have been extensively investigating"

Oh no.... to my horror, during the show notes after the interview Tim Binnall informed us that Butch Witkowski will be a guest on his podcast....
Ewwww... feeling icky.....
I usually like Tim's show but this past one was really poor. I didnt even make to hour two, the first guest sounded like he was just making stuff up as he went along...

Back