• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bob Lazar Hypothesis

Your hypothesized us and them in technology development while disputing ace up the sleeve in the military tech is very naive . UFO debunkers should ask questions and so should eyewitness without ridicle on both sides. The same with todays political enviroment from debunkers who come from all sides of the political fence towards the phenomena/ unkowns. The UAP (MoD term from scientific declassified paper open ) is real and agree with long time researchers such as Don on its above top secret. Its big money and those who think its all bulldust. Never seen the real stuff. The large Triangles are real and the ability of cloaking is real just listen to Michael Schratt would be a great interview with Richard Dolan lectures as many eyewitness including myself the size of two football fields hundreds of different sections from below. The object seen by Submariners are 1000 feet long and are massive which alll data was collected and taken away after the events to extremly secure location which dont blame them if its a threat to the state. Also Tornado pilots have encountered large oval shape and cigar shape objects which played cat and mouse . Reports are taken and put into a safe . Just ask Nick Pope who cillected the good stuff as others in this field. The underground shelters have experinced odd events during the sightings and new personnel are replaced during the Cold War and no doubt it occures today as phenomena has not left.

Last edited:
Your hypothesized us and them in technology development while disputing ace up the sleeve in the military tech is very naive .
This is a fair-minded discussion, and it's nice to see the board slowly coming back to life, so let's make an extra effort to avoid being personally critical. @marduk is anything but naive. But you also make a fair point that we cannot be certain that there aren't any secret military craft. My question is whether or not what they have ( if anything ) is what some of us are assuming are UFOs ( alien craft ). Our own tech is now to the point where even if we can't make an actual craft that performs like a genuine UFO, we can still make something that seems to look and behave like one, but may in fact be some sort of simulation.
UFO debunkers should ask questions and so should eyewitness without ridicle on both sides.
Absolutely
The same with todays political enviroment from debunkers who come from all sides of the political fence towards the phenomena/ unkowns. The UAP (MoD term from scientific declassified paper open ) is real and agree with long time researchers such as Don on its above top secret. Its big money and those who think its all bulldust. Never seen the real stuff.
Big difference between UAPs and UFOs. It's another example of jargon that serves to muddy the waters where ufology is concerned, but you seem to have the difference between the two classes clear in your mind. I wish everybody did.
The large Triangles are real and the ability of cloaking is real just listen to Michael Schratt would be a great interview with Richard Dolan lectures as many eyewitness including myself the size of two football fields hundreds of different sections from below.
Please remind us about your sighting and post a link if it's on the forum here someplace. I'd very much like to review it.
The object seen by Submariners are 1000 feet long and are massive which alll data was collected and taken away after the events to extremly secure location which dont blame them if its a threat to the state. Also Tornado pilots have encountered large oval shape and cigar shape objects which played cat and mouse . Reports are taken and put into a safe . Just ask Nick Pope who cillected the good stuff as others in this field.
The underground shelters have experinced odd events during the sightings and new personnel are replaced during the Cold War and no doubt it occures today as phenomena has not left.
When we go back in time to the Cold War era, that's when I really start to doubt that any of our technology has been mistaken for the best UFO sightings. But then again, if you listen to what Redfern says about the Russians, it might be the case that we're dealing with disinformation rather than actual events.

Last edited:
Your hypothesized us and them in technology development while disputing ace up the sleeve in the military tech is very naive .

Let me address this comment in a couple different ways.

Firstly, there is absolutely no evidence that I'm aware of that the US military/industrial complex keeps any large scale propulsion, stealth, weapons system, or guidance system unavailable for it's own deployment for decades. Both the stealth fighter and bomber were deployed in conflict theatres within a decade of the prototypes being built.

Both of those use innovative, but still non-exotic propulsion systems. So does the X-37. So do all the drones deployed.

I do not believe the US military has field-capable exotic propulsion systems available to it. It may have wreckage parts. It may have ideas. It certainly has more data than is generally available. But I think if they had exotic propulsion or weapons systems decades ago, we would have seen it in use by now.

I also do not think that the American Military/Industrial complex writ large is any smarter or more capable of understanding/back engineering what folks like you and I have experienced. I just don't. I think the area is rife with corruption, poor leadership, lazy thinkers, and is generally short sighted.

And is far, far more invested in signals intelligence than it is deploying exotic weapons platforms.

I say that as a random nobody corporate Canadian dude that's experienced directly some of this stuff (discussed some here and here), has no answers, and has a high degree of skepticism for the awe people love to give the American MI Complex (a perception that they likely engineered themselves). I think there's some smart people working in it to be sure - but no smarter than folks working in many other industries such as high tech.

And I say that as a guy that was once attempted to be recruited by some kind of American intelligence agency while working in the US. The guy was smart, and knew a lot about me, but what he also knew wasn't anything astounding - more akin to tricks and hacks than anything else. And I was far from a straight A student in university - not the cream of the crop at all.

Last edited:
(Guess Work) (Ekranoplan) (Alexander Litvinenko)

alexander-litvinenko.jpg

Caspian Sea Monster1.jpg

The arguments are very simple, this craft was re-created several times, but this is a basic theory:

The Large bubble on the back wing center contains "Alexander Litvinenko", the large bubble on the top contains a powerful magnet connected to the airframe of the aircraft, the effects, makes the craft much ligher.

The Bottom bubble on the back wing, contains a "magnesium or iron or just iron mixture" ............ the three large canisters on the top of the craft, contain lots of this mixture.............this mixture is pumped into the 8 front cylinders this creates propulsion, and the charged mixture is pumped out, until the mixture is no longer reactive, and then it is pumped back in, and the process continues like that. There's no propellers necessary on the device.

The "true unified field" has an area of effect and time delay for the substances involved, since the argument is being introduced from a source its not in everything at once, its coming from Alexander's Body.

(this kind of activity will eventually kill the host body, the damage becomes irreversible. Alexander's final attempt at a cure, ended in his experimentation with polonium, and heavy metals leading to this death, but this was probably not the cause)
(the designs I see from area 51 do not denote this kind of detail, or, they were not designed to capitalize on these arguments, how they could apply this into conventional theories for sciences seemed to be their primary concern)
(none of this is really important)
I Believe there is no other life in this universe, and I also believe "unified fields" do not happen naturally in this universe, this earth or its moon, was tied to that in the past.
I also believe, in other places maybe not in this universe, like the "hollow earth theories", that was bumped with the "holloman airforce base encounter" (like 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses), illustrate God gives us access to other planet with, a "unified field argument" not necessary, or not in this universe for a reproof
humanity has to kill off what constitutes "dead flesh" that is the natural way with god in this judgment, there is otherwise no short cuts and no dirty tricks that will last very long, (before death)

Last edited:
(Guess Work) (Ekranoplan) (Alexander Litvinenko)

alexander-litvinenko.jpg

Caspian Sea Monster1.jpg

The arguments are very simple, this craft was re-created several times, but this is a basic theory:

The Large bubble on the back wing center contains "Alexander Litvinenko", the large bubble on the top contains a powerful magnet connected to the airframe of the aircraft, the effects, makes the craft much ligher.

The Bottom bubble on the back wing, contains a "magnesium or iron or just iron mixture" ............ the three large canisters on the top of the craft, contain lots of this mixture.............this mixture is pumped into the 8 front cylinders this creates propulsion, and the charged mixture is pumped out, until the mixture is no longer reactive, and then it is pumped back in, and the process continues like that. There's no propellers necessary on the device.

The "true unified field" has an area of effect and time delay for the substances involved, since the argument is being introduced from a source its not in everything at once, its coming from Alexander's Body.

(this kind of activity will eventually kill the host body, the damage becomes irreversible. Alexander's final attempt at a cure, ended in his experimentation with polonium, and heavy metals leading to this death, but this was probably not the cause)
(the designs I see from area 51 do not denote this kind of detail, or, they were not designed to capitalize on these arguments, how they could apply this into conventional theories for sciences seemed to be their primary concern)
(none of this is really important)
I Believe there is no other life in this universe, and I also believe "unified fields" do not happen naturally in this universe, this earth or its moon, was tied to that in the past.
I also believe, in other places maybe not in this universe, like the "hollow earth theories", that was bumped with the "holloman airforce base encounter" (like 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses), illustrate God gives us access to other planet with, a "unified field argument" not necessary, or not in this universe for a reproof
humanity has to kill off what constitutes "dead flesh" that is the natural way with god in this judgment, there is otherwise no short cuts and no dirty tricks that will last very long, (before death)
Do you just post random stream of consciousness kind of stuff?

I feel like I’m reading Vonnegut while he’s on acid. Well, more acid.

Do you just post random stream of consciousness kind of stuff?

I feel like I’m reading Vonnegut while he’s on acid. Well, more acid.

(Element 115 Historically)

buddha12.jpg

Element 115 historically is called the "Flower of Life // Grail Stone // Philosopher's Stone // Jacob's Pillow Stone // Lapis Exillis // Sacred Egg...............(many other names, noosphere or thought sphere also)

Its generally an "Egg" that is produced by meditation, that materializes around the head, (because, notable genetic damage is in the right lob (right side of your head), the condition is not cure, but in failing to mend the generational decay, the "Egg" is produced.

Shoko Asahara, of Japan, becomes a billionaire over night, and that climaxes in the false report of terrorism when lives are claimed in a natural way, uncleanness of body and mind and heart, is the mechanism that killed when those "grail stones" were disturbed in the subway system. When ended in his eventual death, as a criminal, and all of that is false information. (only some people can do that, but nobody does that anymore, Alexander Litvinenko, performed some feats with "polonium or radio active materials", that is a more modern take, in reality the body will die very quickly.

None of that is important .................. what I was going to say was, in the controversy of WW1 AND WW2, when the USA thought it was being faithful, God answered that with ROSWELL UFO, and that was the USA's first tangible interactions with that, and that, helped the jewish migration here to the usa (not as a people in danger, but as perhaps, parasites) ................. (there are a few genetic lines/tribes, no longer in the gospel)

Individuals are associated with "element 115", not this earth or humanity specifically (so there is a difference between daniel's weeks and daniel's days), we are still learning about this "DEAD FLESH ISSUE", and perhaps an intermitten sign from God like FATIMA, in today, when God blesses the "Ensign of Nations according to Isaiah", in answering mankind about this controversy of the "DEAD FLESH ISSUE".

(Jesus was not in the Tomb, only Lazarus, and there was no Jesus, only a 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, God never abandon the "dead flesh issue", so as long as humanity is unclean in god's eyes, god is with-holding a judgment (like no "rainbow", the lighting in silent in revelation of john (no plasma), and the temple stones don't rise (no anti-gravity), those statements show us that "the antiparticle chain/antipas/ is not broken", humanity is still in rebuke)

(NOT FATIMA, but a MYSTERY PLANET OR FUNCTION, between the earth's moon and our immediate earth and sun, perhaps that will be illustrated for 3 Days of darkness, 12/21/2020, perhaps that is alluded to in the youtube video)

Last edited:
If the military had the technology readily available in 1989 sufficient to require such an outlandish cover story, why would it not be in general use by now?

The F-117 went from secret prototype in 1981 to being publicly unveiled in 1988. The B-2 went from prototype in 1989 to combat deployment in 1999, for example.

There have been plenty of use cases to deploy a weapons or observation platform such as the tic tac could be since 1989. Why not use it? Why deploy it in your own practice theatre instead?

And then not clamp down on the footage?

If something is giving you a military advantage by remaining secret, then no doubt they would keep it this way. There is no set timescale on how long before you have to reveal a classified technology to the world. We dont know why the F117 was released when it was, we can only speculate

If something is giving you a military advantage by remaining secret, then no doubt they would keep it this way. There is no set timescale on how long before you have to reveal a classified technology to the world. We dont know why the F117 was released when it was, we can only speculate
Sure there’s a set timescale.

Humanity invents stuff all the time. Concurrently. Radio was invented multiple times, for example.

If the tech was invented in America, it can be invented elsewhere. Americans don’t have a lock on inginuity.

If it’s crashed stuff reverse engineered, then others likely have it, too. So same problem.

Technology is fundamentally a use it or lose it game. They deployed the stealth fighter and bomber within a decade of the prototypes being flown because they gave a tactical advantage. They dropped nukes as soon as they could for the same reason.

Why would this tech be any different?

Stanton Freidman did not believe Bob Lazar. Neither do I.
For me, Lazar's believability depends on which part of his story we're talking about and how he interprets it. It may be the case that much of Lazar's story is true to his experience, but that his interpretation of the experience doesn't conform to the reality of the situation. We don't know. But I do tend to lean in the same direction as you, especially with your comment about Stanton Friedman.

Last edited:
Ok I bite. Mr Bob Lazar story is very intresting and his file is in the vault. It doesnot get there for just bullshitting. Also Mr Knapp is a longtime experinced media reporter and professional journalist . As stated Submariners have seen these USO objects play cat and mouse with Nuclear Subs which caused much concern . No not Chinese or Russians. Another was a talk from a room full of WW2 fighter pilots and bomber command not lower ranks who had seen UFOs . Yes they are real and what they unkown. I rather listen to the early days UFO researchers of military and higher command who came forward in 1950s . Also the ones who came forward over 2014 sightings even if some might be Drones. Even those releasing info in the coming months .

If you're an investigator (as you claim), then investigate this:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...Id=65401436f7d021785f224c17&showFulltext=true

I've checked the math personally; took me a while, but it is bang-on perfect.

Read ALL of it before you chuck it away. It doesn't need the Lazar story to even exist. This is all evidence you can check for yourself; you just need to learn Fourier mathematics. Nobody can ask for anything more. Pay special attention to Tab. (8, 9) for an author credibility check.

If you're an investigator (as you claim), then investigate this:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...Id=65401436f7d021785f224c17&showFulltext=true

I've checked the math personally; took me a while, but it is bang-on perfect.

Read ALL of it before you chuck it away. It doesn't need the Lazar story to even exist. This is all evidence you can check for yourself; you just need to learn Fourier mathematics. Nobody can ask for anything more. Pay special attention to Tab. (8, 9) for an author credibility check.
I have these three magic beans I would like to sell you.

Back