• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bob Lazar Hypothesis

Paco

Paranormal Novice
If you want real evidence, let's look at the math behind his claims. Are you game enough ? Do you have the skills ?

I predict you will say 'no' & you rely solely upon words & documents, correct ? .... I think you need to be silenced, the only way to do this is scientifically, not with words.

Man enough ?

Paco

Paranormal Novice
Calm down.

He swore an affidavit to his probation officer (he was on probation for giving scholarships to the women of Las Vegas to learn human anatomy ... specifically, his) he had the degrees. He didn't testify in open court in a case where the question was of material importance.

A P.O. is not going to involve a DA to prosecute a perjury case against someone when it has no impact on public safety. If he was prohibited from accessing firearms and falsely swore he didn't have any he'd certainly be prosecuted. If he just randomly swears he has a degree from MIT and was a flying saucer mechanic, or that he's the Queen of England, or that he's a time traveler from the Year 3300, no on is going to waste time prosecuting him. The criminal justice system sees people like that every day. They don't, as a general rule, prosecute nutters for acting nutty, only if their nuttiness impacts public safety.

Source?

(And I mean a real source, not trutheagle.gun.)
Look, I'm willing to walk you through a definitive scientific process if you're humble enough to follow every step I instruct you to undertake. I can see now that you're not a scientist & probably have very little mathematical aptitude, but I'm willing to convert you. I do not care if Bob has overheard the information & is simply relaying it, I care about the science behind his claims. Science & Engineering is my life, not words from a human, court or government department.

I'm not American, so I had not part in putting Trump in power. Trump has a solid history of bankrupting businesses he owns, yet despite this public record, you voted him into office & now he is a very powerful crazy man with the ability to bankrupt a nation & impact the global economy; he is the laughing stock of the entire world, & your team voted him into this power. This is relevant because you attempt to sully Bob's name via his record, yet YOU voted into office a criminal by international standards. His bankruptcy history would automatically make him ineligible for public office in my country, yet YOU PERSONALLY helped him get in there. You can deny it all you wish, but there is no proof to support your denials regarding personal responsibility, but I declare you guilty based upon inferred evidence. Same stuff you do to Bob.

Again, if you're willing to be taught some science by a SME, then I am willing to educate you; but you must do exactly as I say, in the order I give it to you.

Paco

Paranormal Novice
Calm down.

He swore an affidavit to his probation officer (he was on probation for giving scholarships to the women of Las Vegas to learn human anatomy ... specifically, his) he had the degrees. He didn't testify in open court in a case where the question was of material importance.

A P.O. is not going to involve a DA to prosecute a perjury case against someone when it has no impact on public safety. If he was prohibited from accessing firearms and falsely swore he didn't have any he'd certainly be prosecuted. If he just randomly swears he has a degree from MIT and was a flying saucer mechanic, or that he's the Queen of England, or that he's a time traveler from the Year 3300, no on is going to waste time prosecuting him. The criminal justice system sees people like that every day. They don't, as a general rule, prosecute nutters for acting nutty, only if their nuttiness impacts public safety.

Source?

(And I mean a real source, not trutheagle.gun.)
A billion dollar machine experimentally measured the size of a Proton to be ----> 830.6624 x10-16(cm)
'An equation' predicts the size of a Proton to be ----> 830.5957 x10-16(cm)

The correlation between prediction & measurement is beyond amazing, stunning or shocking; the equation is an exact solution to the problem. This is one of MANY, MANY, I repeat, MANY tests of that equation, so it is totally reliable ..... AND, it also predicts Bob Lazar's claims (the scientific ones); e.g. 7.46(Hz), Microwave Frequency Range, Cone Wedge Mass, Cone Wedge Height, Wedge Slice Angles (Bob does not understand the angles himself) etc.

The same equation that predicts the measurement above, also predicts ALL of Lazar's numbers to be correct. Here, I'm giving you the shortcut version because you're not a scientist, it's plainly obvious to anyone. As soon as a person displays deep knowledge of any legal system, that's a clear indication of where you've spent your learning years & it isn't science.

As I have stated previously, I'm willing to break everything down into easy chunks for you, but you must DIVORCE yourself from the man (Bob) & the science behind his claims. If you cannot do this, I cannot cure your illness.

If you wish, I can flick you the internationally peer reviewed paper containing the calculation.

Deckland

Skilled Investigator
Paco said:
The court could not find evidence of his claims, but concluded that 'something fishy' was going on behind the scenes
Deckland said:
Look, I'm willing to walk you through a definitive scientific process if you're humble enough to follow every step I instruct you to undertake. I can see now that you're not a scientist & probably have very little mathematical aptitude, but I'm willing to convert you. I do not care if Bob has overheard the information & is simply relaying it, I care about the science behind his claims. Science & Engineering is my life, not words from a human, court or government department.

I'm not American, so I had not part in putting Trump in power. Trump has a solid history of bankrupting businesses he owns, yet despite this public record, you voted him into office & now he is a very powerful crazy man with the ability to bankrupt a nation & impact the global economy; he is the laughing stock of the entire world, & your team voted him into this power. This is relevant because you attempt to sully Bob's name via his record, yet YOU voted into office a criminal by international standards. His bankruptcy history would automatically make him ineligible for public office in my country, yet YOU PERSONALLY helped him get in there. You can deny it all you wish, but there is no proof to support your denials regarding personal responsibility, but I declare you guilty based upon inferred evidence. Same stuff you do to Bob.

Again, if you're willing to be taught some science by a SME, then I am willing to educate you; but you must do exactly as I say, in the order I give it to you.
LOLWUT?

I asked for a source to your claim that a court investigated Bob Lazar's MS degree and you responded by pounding out a three-paragraph speech about Donald Trump.

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
A billion dollar machine experimentally measured the size of a Proton to be ----> 830.6624 x10-16(cm)
'An equation' predicts the size of a Proton to be ----> 830.5957 x10-16(cm)
Cost is irrelevant. The machine could cost 50 cents. So long as it works like it's supposed to. What is relevant is that the algorithm was tested and verified to agree favorably with the reality of the situation. Until we can actually do that to the extent that a real ( material ) machine can be built and demonstrated, we can't conclude that such a machine can actually be built and perform as expected. Until then it's no more real than a schematic on a drawing board, and we have plenty of those already, like the Starship Enterprise.

Besides that, even if we assume that all Lazar's claims make sense, that doesn't mean his claims about actually working on such craft are true. It may be the case that the whole story is cleverly concocted and that agreement with the math involved is part of the deception. Just because he gets it and so do you, doesn't mean his story is true.

But even if he actually worked where he said he did, and the math is correct, it still doesn't mean the craft was actually alien. Neither a craft nor the math alone can verify that. Only open disclosure on the part of the aliens along with a side-by-side comparison could reasonably prove that all the claims Lazar has made are true.

In the meantime, as previously mentioned, gravity remains mysterious. No physicist has it figured out that I know of. And by that, I mean there's a huge difference between simply describing how gravity makes things behave, and somehow generating or manipulating gravity directly so as to create a working propulsion system. So far, all verifiable evidence shows we're still stuck converting mass to energy via some sort of chemical or nuclear process.