• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bob Lazar Hypothesis

If you want real evidence, let's look at the math behind his claims. Are you game enough ? Do you have the skills ?

I predict you will say 'no' & you rely solely upon words & documents, correct ? .... I think you need to be silenced, the only way to do this is scientifically, not with words.

Man enough ?

Calm down.

He swore an affidavit to his probation officer (he was on probation for giving scholarships to the women of Las Vegas to learn human anatomy ... specifically, his) he had the degrees. He didn't testify in open court in a case where the question was of material importance.

A P.O. is not going to involve a DA to prosecute a perjury case against someone when it has no impact on public safety. If he was prohibited from accessing firearms and falsely swore he didn't have any he'd certainly be prosecuted. If he just randomly swears he has a degree from MIT and was a flying saucer mechanic, or that he's the Queen of England, or that he's a time traveler from the Year 3300, no on is going to waste time prosecuting him. The criminal justice system sees people like that every day. They don't, as a general rule, prosecute nutters for acting nutty, only if their nuttiness impacts public safety.

Source?

(And I mean a real source, not trutheagle.gun.)

Look, I'm willing to walk you through a definitive scientific process if you're humble enough to follow every step I instruct you to undertake. I can see now that you're not a scientist & probably have very little mathematical aptitude, but I'm willing to convert you. I do not care if Bob has overheard the information & is simply relaying it, I care about the science behind his claims. Science & Engineering is my life, not words from a human, court or government department.

I'm not American, so I had not part in putting Trump in power. Trump has a solid history of bankrupting businesses he owns, yet despite this public record, you voted him into office & now he is a very powerful crazy man with the ability to bankrupt a nation & impact the global economy; he is the laughing stock of the entire world, & your team voted him into this power. This is relevant because you attempt to sully Bob's name via his record, yet YOU voted into office a criminal by international standards. His bankruptcy history would automatically make him ineligible for public office in my country, yet YOU PERSONALLY helped him get in there. You can deny it all you wish, but there is no proof to support your denials regarding personal responsibility, but I declare you guilty based upon inferred evidence. Same stuff you do to Bob.

Again, if you're willing to be taught some science by a SME, then I am willing to educate you; but you must do exactly as I say, in the order I give it to you.

Calm down.

He swore an affidavit to his probation officer (he was on probation for giving scholarships to the women of Las Vegas to learn human anatomy ... specifically, his) he had the degrees. He didn't testify in open court in a case where the question was of material importance.

A P.O. is not going to involve a DA to prosecute a perjury case against someone when it has no impact on public safety. If he was prohibited from accessing firearms and falsely swore he didn't have any he'd certainly be prosecuted. If he just randomly swears he has a degree from MIT and was a flying saucer mechanic, or that he's the Queen of England, or that he's a time traveler from the Year 3300, no on is going to waste time prosecuting him. The criminal justice system sees people like that every day. They don't, as a general rule, prosecute nutters for acting nutty, only if their nuttiness impacts public safety.

Source?

(And I mean a real source, not trutheagle.gun.)

A billion dollar machine experimentally measured the size of a Proton to be ----> 830.6624 x10-16(cm)
'An equation' predicts the size of a Proton to be ----> 830.5957 x10-16(cm)

The correlation between prediction & measurement is beyond amazing, stunning or shocking; the equation is an exact solution to the problem. This is one of MANY, MANY, I repeat, MANY tests of that equation, so it is totally reliable ..... AND, it also predicts Bob Lazar's claims (the scientific ones); e.g. 7.46(Hz), Microwave Frequency Range, Cone Wedge Mass, Cone Wedge Height, Wedge Slice Angles (Bob does not understand the angles himself) etc.

The same equation that predicts the measurement above, also predicts ALL of Lazar's numbers to be correct. Here, I'm giving you the shortcut version because you're not a scientist, it's plainly obvious to anyone. As soon as a person displays deep knowledge of any legal system, that's a clear indication of where you've spent your learning years & it isn't science.

As I have stated previously, I'm willing to break everything down into easy chunks for you, but you must DIVORCE yourself from the man (Bob) & the science behind his claims. If you cannot do this, I cannot cure your illness.

If you wish, I can flick you the internationally peer reviewed paper containing the calculation.

Paco said:
The court could not find evidence of his claims, but concluded that 'something fishy' was going on behind the scenes

Deckland said:

Look, I'm willing to walk you through a definitive scientific process if you're humble enough to follow every step I instruct you to undertake. I can see now that you're not a scientist & probably have very little mathematical aptitude, but I'm willing to convert you. I do not care if Bob has overheard the information & is simply relaying it, I care about the science behind his claims. Science & Engineering is my life, not words from a human, court or government department.

I'm not American, so I had not part in putting Trump in power. Trump has a solid history of bankrupting businesses he owns, yet despite this public record, you voted him into office & now he is a very powerful crazy man with the ability to bankrupt a nation & impact the global economy; he is the laughing stock of the entire world, & your team voted him into this power. This is relevant because you attempt to sully Bob's name via his record, yet YOU voted into office a criminal by international standards. His bankruptcy history would automatically make him ineligible for public office in my country, yet YOU PERSONALLY helped him get in there. You can deny it all you wish, but there is no proof to support your denials regarding personal responsibility, but I declare you guilty based upon inferred evidence. Same stuff you do to Bob.

Again, if you're willing to be taught some science by a SME, then I am willing to educate you; but you must do exactly as I say, in the order I give it to you.

LOLWUT?

I asked for a source to your claim that a court investigated Bob Lazar's MS degree and you responded by pounding out a three-paragraph speech about Donald Trump.

tenor.gif

A billion dollar machine experimentally measured the size of a Proton to be ----> 830.6624 x10-16(cm)
Cost is irrelevant. The machine could cost 50 cents. So long as it works like it's supposed to. What is relevant is that the algorithm was tested and verified to agree favorably with the reality of the situation. Until we can actually do that to the extent that a real ( material ) machine can be built and demonstrated, we can't conclude that such a machine can actually be built and perform as expected. Until then it's no more real than a schematic on a drawing board, and we have plenty of those already, like the Starship Enterprise.

Besides that, even if we assume that all Lazar's claims make sense, that doesn't mean his claims about actually working on such craft are true. It may be the case that the whole story is cleverly concocted and that agreement with the math involved is part of the deception. Just because he gets it and so do you, doesn't mean his story is true.

But even if he actually worked where he said he did, and the math is correct, it still doesn't mean the craft was actually alien. Neither a craft nor the math alone can verify that. Only open disclosure on the part of the aliens along with a side-by-side comparison could reasonably prove that all the claims Lazar has made are true.

In the meantime, as previously mentioned, gravity remains mysterious. No physicist has it figured out that I know of. And by that, I mean there's a huge difference between simply describing how gravity makes things behave, and somehow generating or manipulating gravity directly so as to create a working propulsion system. So far, all verifiable evidence shows we're still stuck converting mass to energy via some sort of chemical or nuclear process.

(Edward Leedskalnin did not win the war against the jews with an accusation, he won with science, and with god's mercies ......................... he did not answer their crimes against his testimony and the state with a grudge .............................. he was betrayed, by too many individuals, too many times, before he abandoned his position ............................ he did not fully disclose his methods of science .......................... and so they were desperate in attempting to find the solution to "Element 115", and they failed, and they died .............................. ONCE, coral castle's gate was disturbed then in modern history "Element 115" came into view, but beyond that and the nuclear waste stock piles controversies, there is no more information history is silent)

(Guess Work)

(Shoko Asahara from japan, created element 115, and that was used in the attack, they died from being spiritually/meditatively unclean, not from a chemical weapon ............................. the traditional method to create element 115 is through "meditation", think "yoga" ...................... not every individual can do this ................................... the other methods involve removing certain genetic lines, or they involve earth excitation arguments like the solar/lunar eclipses and perhaps with human remains/ashes) (this is because the traditional method is from "god's mercies" typically involving activation against the removal of "dead flesh" a global argument, perhaps typically involving the earth's moon) (in which the conclusion is derived, the field that activates the higgs field, or higgs boson, is by the removal of dead flesh from the earth, with the earth's moon identifying with the activation) (we go to andromeda after I have the bracelet for a clean solution, a clean way)

(the egg like object is materialized against the bodies's energy vertices probably near the head, back to a scientific statement)

(Element 115 is a "Massive Particle", but what else is "massive")

The Periodic Table and Particle Table, are color coded, because, it was already reviewed by someone with a complete understanding of the same argument, I may not be presenting completely clear.

A "True Unified Field", eliminates a few anti particles, their expressions should not be there, rather they are only indications that a "true unified field" is not present (that is the condition of this known universe)

but once, the opposite is true, there is evidence of the "Second Light Constant" not just as a theory, but the "Photon Light Particle" arrangements illustrate this fact, that much is true, the "vacuum at zero point in field", is technically a charge, this negates those common particles with no charge (which seem only arranged in complicated sub space, which is "no directly void (space), or vaccum (hypotical unified field) association").

(Particles will not be there anymore, and values for the detectable ones will become more complicated, speaking of the photon/rainbow arrangements) (element 115 is present when the higgs boson is present, that is only a theory ..................... or perhaps the better answer is that element 115 functions like a second hydrogen atom as well as a particle and etc. in the true unified field argument) (the controversy will be answer eventually, perhaps 12/21/2020, 153 days before flight 370's end of daniel's 1290and1335) (this includes the display of dead flesh to portal openings ........................ this earth however is not the benefactor of anything, we can test these conclusions against god's revealed mercies, (what this generation does with dead flesh is not the principal concern, saving a few souls out of this cesspool would be)

(we have a 10 hour walk for euthan****, of those kinds i their willingness to use letha* force against me tomorrow or the day after in the city of philadelphia, it is becoming the murder capital of the usa, haha)

Last edited:
Your theory makes sense & would seem to be supported by: 7.46(Hz) is plausible ..... According to this, his claim of 7.46(Hz) & 'Microwave Frequency Range' on Bob Lazar seems to be correct.
Lazar claims this frequency to be in the Microwave Range. I have seen & validated calculations of 11.44 (GHz); exactly Microwave spectrum. This is a very easy frequency to produce & if you do it powerfully enough, you can jam any system using it for propulsion. It is a VERY BIG vulnerability if you're not super welcome somewhere.

I've worked for 23 years on fundamental physics problems, so everything I say here, I say with mathematical certainty. Fact, by the way, that has been experimentally verified. So when I say that Lazar's claims has legs, I can almost prove it; but the recipient needs to invest time to understand the mathematical & physical principles behind what I say.

(some random nobodies, the argument is not natural, and speculative only...............element 115 is just a presumption that one element has a principal change above the rest) (what or how 7.46, 11.44?)

(Brian Wells the Pizza Man with a Bomb on his Neck ................ the bomb was nothing more then a few batteries designed to deliver a small charge to a location on the back of his neck somewhere (not his spine specifically) (theory is for a function of the brain, something autism patients have been experimenting with delivering charges to the brain/neck) ........................... (the "Baghdad Battery", only applied to a few random nobodies not really everyone) (back to topic)

(This is about the "original free energy device expeiments"?)

(this is only the principal, see the explanation to the frequencies below)

(instead of using a magnet and a motor (for spin and charge) .............. the reaction will use "a magnet and isotopes" (for spin and charge)

Isotopes

While the magnetic charges involved in the phenomena that we recognize as magnetic all have the outward scalar direction, this does not mean that inward magnetic charges are non-existent. It is a result of the fact that the magnetic (two-dimensional) rotational displacement of material atoms is always inward. The principles governing the addition of motions, as set forth in Volume I, require charges to oppose the basic motions of the atoms in order to form stable combinations. The only stable magnetic charge is therefore the outward charge. However, inward charges may also be produced under appropriate conditions, and may continue to exist if their subsequent separation from the rotational combinations is forcibly prevented. reciprocalsystem.org/books/bpom/24-isotopes

(in this reaction, assume, you have a large light blub filled with "hydroden" (and isotopes, one or both), and an electric magnetic spin charge in one direction ................... as the object drops by the force of gravity 40 to 100 feet, disable the primary magnetic spin direction, and let the fall back magnet force the charge direction an the reverse................just before impact with the ground, you should be able to record, 7.46 to 11.44 frequency emission) (this is a audiable recording of the "spontaneous magnetic field disturtance", which by extension is based on the current understanding of the "doppleganger higgs boson" ............................ this has nothing to do with a true unified field) (theory is that this frequency emission is "spontaneous", not specifically attributed to the variables in play, more then the pull of gravity versues the sudden spin change of the charges in play ................ this is only evidence that a "true unified field is not in play", the argument is not important)

(conclusion has nothing to do with a "true unified field") (contemporary free energy theories)

Element 115 as one with notable changes, and the frequency sets, are just hypothesis, and probably false, we don't have more information to say that it isn't false ................................... the "true unified field argument", removes particles (anti particles) and changes the functions of other, most notable giving charges, and changing some particles behavior to wave behavior ..................................... the "free energy theories" are just a cheap substitute and they will not develop into or go anywhere)

(the "doppleganger higgs boson" is valid, that will always be there, because, cough, we won't ever have a full set of anything ................................ "the higgs boson" requires the "field" that is suppressed specifically by "dead flesh", there is no other requirement .................................. as i've said the argument only applies to certain "nobodies", you can also pair the desire to end of life processes of certain genetic lines to that ............................ (sometimes dead flesh just passes away right infront of me, cough, those nobodies people with said affinities)

(10hour walk for "cleasning" in the city of philadelphia again next week, and you can watch the news as to what they did to themselves after hurting me, you need to view, said peoples very lowly in this capacity, but be fortunate, i think another war or conflict will break out this summer that is my projection) (not to long ago, the p* department reported a s* shooting to me and carried it out, it was funny but very cruel, and this is real)

Last edited:
Some people act like no one ever has exaggerated a resume before?? Bob is a brilliant man regardless if he has the credentials on paper to back it up. No one gives him credit for the lie detectors that he passed either.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Some people act like no one ever has exaggerated a resume before?? Bob is a brilliant man regardless if he has the credentials on paper to back it up. No one gives him credit for the lie detectors that he passed either.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

(perhaps the conclusion isn't scientific ...................... I didn't want to interject, but, this is nothing that cannot currently be observed in a particle collider .................... they filter a lot of information, and all the recent (last decade) upgrades isolate these kinds of associations) (so this isn't anything new)

(think for a moment if particle colliders, corresponded to these dead end free energy theories which are largely correct (and meaningless), then wouldn't that lead to funding cuts in an inappropriate way, the space agencies are just as guilty as many other fields)

(Element 115? more or less a "not related to science statement")

1930 Dust Bowl to 1945 Nuclear Bombings = 15 Years

The U.S. military was already segregated. President Woodrow Wilson, a Southern Democrat, initiated segregation of federal workplaces in 1913................These Jim Crow laws revived principles of the 1865 and 1866 Black Codes, which had previously restricted the civil rights and civil liberties of African Americans. Segregation of public (state-sponsored) schools was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of the United States in 1954 in Brown v. Board of Education. In some states it took many years to implement this decision. Generally, the remaining Jim Crow laws were overruled by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, but years of action and court challenges have been needed to unravel the many means of institutional discrimination. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

(Edward Leedskalnin arrived to the usa around that time, but about 1965 there isn't much to be said except for "ron l. hubbard's", mystery voyage or something)

The issue is dead flesh, and there is a clean solution, a natural passage mother earth can identify with, as an extension of god's mercies. Until that time, this issue of, particle physics and unified fields is just a controversy, and a unwelcomed addition to the "free energy theories, that are completely worthless" as they stand.

(the spread of information is too slow, that is the reason, why ..................... a lot of history in the past has been modified for confusion or profit ........................ did the usa drop nuclear bombs in japan? probably not, but who knows .................................. the bible does talk about the number "FIFTEEN" and this voiced as associated to the "day cycle" and so its a logical statement, no science needed, but ........................ its believed the periodic table is mostly organized faithfully to easily and readily illustrate any additional changes in the particle environment in light of a sudden change ............................... until the issue of dead flesh is resolved globally nothing will take place)

(I will go on to say ................................. this earth and its people doesn't concern god anymore, and that is how to properly introduce god's mercies, "jim crow" exclusion of this earth and those genetic lines directly, for a season .................................... "vietnam, jfk, and jim crow" took major emphasis over that period why do you suspose that was? It was because of a division in daniel's weeks, about "two jubilees in length from that time to 2060 halley's comet" ................. now today, the division of daniel that approaches us is not a WEEK DIVISION (or jubilee) .............. it is a DAY DIVISION (think flight370 +1290and1335 days, 153 days before on 12/21/2020) .................... so we approach a division of daniel then our answers will become clear that is the theme)

(the controversy with god, is weather or not Daniel's Week's end with Daniel's Days if so that is SUDDEN DEATH .................... IF NOT ......................... that is the Gentile Reign according to Isaiah, voiced in Revelation) (a unified field is not the immediate answer, it is the answer that is found for dead flesh ..................)

Last edited:

Hi, please show me the math!

Hi, please show me the math!

(The Argument of the "Unified Field" is not native to this Universe ............ the Universe is designed to have this argument imposed on it without calamity, this is a sound statement)

oJxtkRY.jpg

(Element 115 is Theoretical, and so is a portion of the known Periodic Table, Theoretical and Unverifiable by current means)

(Realistically, you are asking about the Hollow Earth Theory, this is not currently ineffect)

(Free Energy Theories deal with the magnetic field and/or isotope exchanges in observances of the pull of gravity)

The-stable-and-neutron-rich-unstable-nuclides-3-Isotopes-stable-against-beta-decay.png

researchgate.net/figure/The-stable-and-neutron-rich-unstable-nuclides-3-Isotopes-stable-against-beta-decay_fig1_242113332

(this is what happens or is theoretical) (Element 115 , Beta Decay and Neutron Capture, Mass Interjection) (this does not happen at present)

(no value) 1. "Mass in Lower States", this is "Dark Matter" in the know universe, only Evidence of Black Hole Functions in Breaking Down Mass (makes 4th dimension constant restriction of mass observable given the scale) ............. "Dark Energy" represents the sole relationship to the 4th dimension only restraining mass, that is to say, "void only at dimension zero or space" that means a push not a pull (not a vaccum), this is conventional and natural universal theory (no value).

(value) 2. "Mass Interjection (field exchanges) at Dimension Zero, this is "Vaccum" at Zero Point in Field, in empty Space (reactions in empty space in field ... not possible at present, 4th dimension only restrains mass ... its not everywhere at once the 4th D. and its not generated from mass reactions or any lower dimension). (for the given AOE of the unified field .... the solar eclipse is a limited spectrum, this is AOE or Area of Effect, much larger wake, and the earth's moon is the traditional mechanism for the activity, this is not native to this universe. (Unified Field Argument or Neutrino Capture to Mass Injection - theoritical) (value)

(unified field means "2nd Light Source is in Play", it means "photon matrix coupling" .... it means special relations to rainbows, ball lighting, or gravity and mass deviation in a fundamental way)

Free Energy Theories are Guilty of imposing "True Unified Values", where they do not exist, much like the Particle Colliders and their statistical analysis and interjection ............... they don't have anything legally to support the conclusion they are making.

(A good Deal of Published information is fake, is not observable, and is theoretical with sound reasonings behind it)

(Hollow Earth Theory Brief)

The Magnetic Field ............ the Antiparticle System .............. these values are readily displaced in simple terms, particle to wave functions, or frequency and light function substitution ...................... the argument is not native to this universe ...................... however when the argument is in place, on large gravity bodies like planets they are readily effected, this is apart of the scientific reasoning behind the "hollow earth theory" some portion of the earth's core becomes hollow, its crust, upper mantle or core, can't be sure, or all of the above in some portions.

(the planet mars exhibits an extreme unified field argument for a planet, that was later shut down, this caused the kind of collapse we see on the surface) (its easy to reconcile that this earth has not be subjected to the same extremes any time in the human history's life cycle, or the same result would be self evidence, since we do not have these relationship)

(the planet mars was a satellite of the planet earth some time before the human race, like 10000 years ago minimum or something, then, total extinction and the earth was resettled very quickly, the planet mars moved away, and we are where we are today, minimal evidences of anything to nothing happening at all on earth)

(Element 115 is hypothetical, it does not mean the information is valid exactly that way, since "Element 115 is legally designed to be a common name for the "Higgs Boson" or Field observable in a "true unified field environment", and if this is true, its "mass enducing and can be read as a general element or particle") ............. part of this drops down where the earth and its humanity relationship to "dead flesh" is the qualifier to activate the field in god's eyes, the euthanasia of dead flesh in considerable quantity for those genetic lines ............................. for that reason of conflict God may only expand the unified argument not far from the earth's moon, not to the earth)

(Space Exploration to the Earth's Moon, will become more common in the near future, right now, and until that time, most of what science teaches is false, not true, and theoritical, and that is a formal debunking, validating everything we've said, and pointing the finger on ethnic cleanings and holocaustings, that is your only legal answer before sudden death for a worthless generation, which cannot be used as a seed population) (the Hollow Earth Theory will not be engaged, when the argument of "rainbow" for the earth's moon is engaged, there may be small calamity on earth, nothing more) (this will be resolved on 12/21/2020)

(the subject of a "women astronaut" or the first "women astronaut or any special reaction", maybe but not likely, as we've said)

(this is not a discussion about my authority or my power in god's mercies, or my isolation in involving this earth, but this is about the expectation of rebuke, formerly form god in the matter, big difference)

EDIT - First Women on the Moon, Hair and Skin Color Changes (future reference, maybe)

Last edited:
Admittedly I've not read the entire thread, and I'm not the first to notice a similarity in Bob's illustrations of the ship's blueprints (particularly the element 115 reactor/amplifier and the placement of the three cylindrical components) and the shape of the Schist Disk found in Egypt...which is known to have been pre dated by a "metal" object of the same shape. Im a newbie and wondering if theres any discussion on this at all? Ive attached a photo of his illustration, the top view is found in the upper right corner.20190629_204654.jpgsabu01.jpg

(greeks preferred burning human lungs in their "vision quests", for special signs from god or of the supernatural .................. egyptians may of preferred facial organs .................. regardless of what they wanted to achieve ........................ human remains is the historical unifier (along with volcanic ashes, lime dusts, and excretions of the body human or animal, and whatever else they imaged)

The "true unified field", associated to or connected to the "solar eclipse" or, lights or explosions (like ball lightening), existed long ago, and it has become more popular in the present

(the subject is the "sacred egg" or "grail stone", evidence of an ether field expression against mass)

they don't or didn't understand much, what they did or do understand is human nature in corruption (pedophilia is more classic and native to man, and other indecent human pleasures) ............ (these devices, seems to satisfy the need those genetic lines to hurt themselves and to hurt people, by manking "spirituality", higher energies, more clean and present for people, not the oppositie, humanities natural state is simply uncleanness and suicide)

(the bottom line becomes your willful suicide in satisfying your pleasure only, and it takes a lot of willful strength to do that, a lot of dedication for your pleasure and suicide .................. this is often what the ancients were after in exposing that, removing "dead flesh" ................... not the trend of today, basic human indecency, and basic human rights crimes)

Three Elements of Notable Effects in a True Unified Field - this is not important - more than the human effects - of revealing the need for pleasure and suicide, the uncleanness of basic human nature for those genetic lines ...................... "rainbow or special light effects is one/circular rainbow or other" ............... "anti-gravity effects/levitation or other" ................. and finally "ball lightening or plasma ..................." (the device is designed to show that illustration, human waste or human remains was traditionally used in said argument, but the "grail stone/sacred egg/ or ether, material associated with a true unified field, goes in the center of whatever device was desiged to illustrate)

in todays terms ..........................

Humanity is just a idiot, and suicide is its sole pleasure, you would naturally look towards the "civil rights crisis/migrant crisis/terrorism crisis/religious and economic crisis" this is a global mental illness and nothing more, time for humanity to die and pass away.

In todays terms, that symbol or object only points to "nuclear weapon usage", nothing more, humanity should pass away and die on 12/21/2020, approximately 1290 and 1335 days from flight 370, and 153 days before the end which is 12/21/2020.

Anything else that happens before global death in your pleasure and suicide, is an offering of prayer that will help condemn these people to death globally, that is good, let humanity die and pass away, that is its current goal. Humanity isn't designed to exterminate itself, it can kill itself to a degree, then like, those genetic lines, they just die ignorant with a severe mental illness for all to see, and that is the state of humanity to day, die and pass away.

Last edited:
Of course, you know for a fact that everything else is B.S. ..... Show your FACTUAL evidence that everything is B.S., not just claim it is with no evidence --> but you can't & you won't .... You will reply (if you reply) with B.S. of your own .... Let's test my prediction
Logic 101: the burden of proof is on Lazar and those that believe him to give evidence to his claims. It's not a skeptic's job to come up with evidence for someone being wrong, when no data has been provided at all.
All he has proven is that he worked there for a very short period of time. That's it.

I'll demonstrate how this works: I assert that magical invisible unicorns exist, but will only show themselves to me. You can't prove I'm wrong, therefore they exist.

Right?

Wrong.

Dimension 5 ... Hyperdimension (4th Dimension 2nd Light Constant for unified field is created here)
Dimension 4 ... Supergravity (constants, time/light/gravity)
Dimension 3 ... Mass
Dimension 2 ... Magnetic Field (particle to wave transitions, denoted by photon coupling, rainbow effects)
Dimension 1 ... Antiparticle System (plasma, denotes energy exchanges without mass exchanges)
Dimension 0 ... Space/void only... (subparticle space, denotes fields without mass/ or vaccum) (antigravity in simple terms is attributed to this)

Uh... what? No. Just no.

Low dimensional systems are just normal 4D systems that have been constrained in certain dimensions. Take some silly putty and squish it under a pane of glass, and you've just created a low dimensional system.

It's still normal matter, you've just made it behave like it doesn't have depth in certain ways. It's interesting to certain nanotech applications, but it certainly doesn't create antigravity or antimatter.

Etc.

The-Earths-magnetic-field-the-geomagnetic-field-Notice-that-the-southern-and-northern.png

researchgate.net/figure/The-Earths-magnetic-field-the-geomagnetic-field-Notice-that-the-southern-and-northern_fig1_279446083

Dimension 5 " " additionally, (super complexity), dimenisonal arguments are not significant, or their components "field complexity, and space volumes" (constants are introduced in the lower dimensions to denote limitation of activity in, (super compliexity) higher dimensions) (depending on articulations, no constants may be introduced)
Dimension 4 " " additionally, "mass in low states, lower states the more progressive the activity"
Dimension 3 .......... space increases both literal and theoretical (increases with potential and exchanges)

Dimension 2 .......... space increases both literal and theoretical (increases with potential and exchanges)
Dimension 1 .......... space increases both literal and theoretical (increases with potential and exchanges)
Dimension 0 .......... space

(The Planet Earth will Eject Mass in Low States, that will Escape the Earth's Atomsphere, and some of this mass will be caught up in a band around the earth in the "rainbow", or without the "rainbow" a band will be observed ....................... "rainbow denotes unified field" .................. however, if the "unified field is intermitten", enough low state mass will be ejected into space to form a band around the moon) (Everything will be resolved 12/21/2020, at the end of Daniel's Weeks (or at the end of Daniel's Days) (2300 days for 23 years from the turin shroud of jesus to 12/21/2020 in simple terms)

The correlation between prediction & measurement is beyond amazing, stunning or shocking; the equation is an exact solution to the problem. This is one of MANY, MANY, I repeat, MANY tests of that equation, so it is totally reliable ..... AND, it also predicts Bob Lazar's claims (the scientific ones); e.g. 7.46(Hz), Microwave Frequency Range, Cone Wedge Mass, Cone Wedge Height, Wedge Slice Angles (Bob does not understand the angles himself) etc.

The same equation that predicts the measurement above, also predicts ALL of Lazar's numbers to be correct. Here, I'm giving you the shortcut version because you're not a scientist, it's plainly obvious to anyone. As soon as a person displays deep knowledge of any legal system, that's a clear indication of where you've spent your learning years & it isn't science.

As I have stated previously, I'm willing to break everything down into easy chunks for you, but you must DIVORCE yourself from the man (Bob) & the science behind his claims. If you cannot do this, I cannot cure your illness.

If you wish, I can flick you the internationally peer reviewed paper containing the calculation.
Please do. Can you start with element 115?

Please do. Can you start with element 115?

(The Assumption is that A portion of information in the Periodic Table is, either fake completely, a hypothesis, or a "rare" observances ............ based around an element 115) (which only appears or is susposed to when a "true unified field is in play"/a higgs boson, and not necessarily the same thing)

detector.png

inspirehep.net/record/1223981/plots

(Unified Field Potential? UFP for short, is classified as a "Photon" Like Body when this is in play .............. remnants of the "particle chain" that remains tied to that is classified as "element 115" (so its not a real element, but its like an element)

(want to show two bodies in the example, the "Element 115" is the larger object made of particles like an element, not the same, and the smaller body is UFP or unified field potential (not the same as a higgs boson or the "unified field itself")

Hypothesis

830.2014x12-21(cm) (element 115 size hypothical)

(Flight 370 on 3/8/2014 to 12/21/2020 is approximately 1290 and 1335 days of daniel, 153 days before the end of that sequence) (Termination of Daniel's Days = Nostradamus 27 years from 1993 Twin Tower Terrorism to Global Equake and Earth Exhaust of Low State Mass)

(anti particles // magnetic field // they will always exist because our unified field is limited ............ beyond that ................ the scope of interaction is limited and this will always create a mass body like an element or ect, in the scope of "potential to react" in a unified field itself, which is what happens when the 2nd light constant is introduced, and it is not currently there, and it may not be there for very long ............ god is going to address the son of man only, not, humanity specifically but as a result, there is too much dead flesh on earth, that is the nature of the judgement, and, everything will be resolved soon, on 12/21/2020)

("the potential to create or identify with element 115, will be different for different materials, that is how to view the situation of potential and interaction, its not a real element, and its not the "higgs boson" specifically, the periodic table may have it classified correctly? listed, or it may not, since it is filled with fake information already)

Last edited:
Back