• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bob Lazar Hypothesis

(The Assumption is that A portion of information in the Periodic Table is, either fake completely, a hypothesis, or a "rare" observances ............ based around an element 115) (which only appears or is susposed to when a "true unified field is in play"/a higgs boson, and not necessarily the same thing)

Ah, so your answer to the question about the scientific credibility of Lazar's claims about what fuels the sport model is that science is wrong and you are right. Because science.

Ah, so your answer to the question about the scientific credibility of Lazar's claims about what fuels the sport model is that science is wrong and you are right. Because science.

(..................)

(fake)
w6u6jshhgx.jpg

sci-techuniverse.com/2015/02/teslas-time-travel-experiment.html

(real)

big_circles_mideast_5.jpg

oom2.com/t23491-ancient-stone-circles-in-middle-east-baffle-archaeologists

("Ball Lightening" as a singularity from the Solar Eclipse (2nd Light Source), a version of that happens from time to time when the solar eclipse strikes the earth, the association is just not commonly reportedly or is for various reasons, not associated together. The immediate surface of the earth in the right syncs of the earth's magnetic field, can trigger the event, sure, never said that was impossible) (Albert Einstein used the Solar Eclipse to prove that Light could Curve, I wouldn't say that was impossible either)

Free Energy Theories - A Branch in Conventional Sciences, do not change the properties of matter or modify the subatomic forces, or their distributions ............ all these Free Energy Theories do is, produce "heat" with very low excitations so that much less "heat" to no "heat" is required, to produce "heat" that is what viable energy comes from "heat"

Unified Field Theories - "do not require "heat", to produce energy which is "heat", and the output of usable energy is not "heat" ............... this is where "cold fusion theories" originate from "unified field theories"
Historical Science, derails anything that debunks its high demand for spending, and its high workloads ................. however, over time, you end up with lots of theories, and no tangible evidences to support it, and it becomes very easy to debunk, and really, its no longer a science you have in view, its just a series of political and economic enforcement clauses, and nothing more.

(Science is wrong on its own account ............................ the Periodic Table if what we've said was true, a good portion of the elements there, are fake or "rare observances" ................... then its not that I am right or we are right, and science is wrong .................... its that, the information in the periodic table is more correct then "conventional theory" ............... and "element 115" is therefore hypothetical, or a "rare occurrence", or its not the real mccoy, there's another argument that satisfies the "unified theories ... imposition ... into the conventional theory" ... and element 115 may just not be the one) (all of this will begin to be resolved on 12/21/2020)

Last edited:
Marduk,
Did Mr Lazar discuss three D printing in his early interviews?
Not that I know, however 3D printing actually started with a paper published in Japan in 1981 with a working prototype produced soon thereafter.

Given that Lazar came forward in 1989, even if he did talk about 3D printing it would have been common knowledge for someone with a background in engineering or technology. I was certainly aware of it in the early 90's while in university.

(Unasked Questions)

Universities do sleep studies all the time, whats the purpose? They don't study bible reading or other publications to brain waves output, like sleep studies for different groups of people.
The Effects of blindness from a Solar Eclipse, specific to humans only, is not compared to the effects on animals or chimps if you want to claim they are our closest ancestor, or whatever they say about that.
(The Challenger Space Shuttle Disaster, marked a dramatic decline in the use of ethnic personnel, in nasa's space activities)
The Use of a "True Unified Field" is probably correctly associated with "Mass Hallucination", the "Philadelphia Experiment" is commonly reported as such, however, the ship involved was used in service for a few years after before it was retired, with no evidence of the people's claims or the experiment in question.

An unsustainable or "collapsed", "True Unified Field", like a solar eclipse or other is a "Singularity", there's no reason to believe that when these things collapse, everything is simply returned to normal ............ meaning ............ lower dimensions like "time/light/gravity" or specifically "time", rubberband reality back into a previous point. ..................... with the "human experience" (because our spirituality is beyond the rudimentary dimensions), making some recollection of the event or events.

(you are observing "Element 115", this may not be what you are referring to, but this would be the material connected to a "true unified field" that would exist in matter, when a unified field/higgs boson, was present)

(you don't need to ask if this is real, or if this was related to 9/11/2001 or me what you need to ask is .................)

You need to think about how those genetic lines removed as tribes from the book of revelation, do not or are not the same from the rest of the earth's population, and this statement applies to billions of lives. (The Pyramids resonate at certain frequencies, certain mountains also, this can or could kill in about 13 minutes, the same as certain combinations of radiation, that is a legal statement).

(Nostradamus made a prophecy that in 27 Years, from the 1993 Twin Tower Terrorism, so many presidents would serve a term before global death, global euthanasia) (and possible nuclear euthansias of those two specific jewis* clusters of the population for gain with god, if that is the only nominal answer for the dispute with god, "gog and magog prophecy", too much DEAD FLESH on earth from those GENETIC LINES, the only NOMINAL ARGUMENT to answer God is over the jews, new york state and jerusalem one or both) (12/21/2020)

Last edited:
you don't need to ask if this is real, or if this was related to 9/11/2001 or me what you need to ask is .................)

answer: it’s not real.

You need to think about how those genetic lines removed as tribes from the book of revelation,
Those tribes aren’t real genotypes. It’s just embedded racism.
do not or are not the same from the rest of the earth's population, and this statement applies to billions of lives.
They are the same as the rest of the population, more or less. The genotype differences between populations are less than the differences between individuals in a population.

This is no different than the Germans wandering the earth with calipers measuring people’s skulls.

You're just being nonsensical.

Never rely on Wiki referencing and found this interesting on the date
US5204055A - Three-dimensional printing techniques - Google Patents and back on Mr Lazar he is in the grey basket. Although, Marduk you being inside the world of top secret projects would know about Mr Lazar.

OK, here’s another timeline: History of 3D Printing: It's Older Than You Think [Updated]

Again, Kodama filed a patent claim in 1981 in Japan. Other discoveries and patents were filed throughout the 80’s, including stereolithography and layered deposition techniques.

I became aware of the idea while getting my Comp Sci undergrad and learning about VLSI and how gates are actually deposited onto silicon.

I have no idea bout top secret projects, but I highly suspect Lazar doesn’t either. All due props to Knapp and others, but my position is either Lazar is lying, or he was lied to, or both.

(Unasked Questions)

ipscell.com/2015/01/stemhumanexperiment/

(years ago) (there was a case of a "embryonic stem cells" injected into the forehead of a patient, with a needled, and he died from cancer)

In reality, we have soft tissue around the eye and ears that can be used instead of needles with high enough absorption rates. (when damaging tissue during administering is not an option).

The "third eye of human perception", or, as it relates to "MASS HALLUCINATION", by reason of a collapsing singularity, which falls under the scope of "element 115", traditionally that is. Doesn't always compute into a transitory medium. That is just sticking a needle into people brains, into their dream centers, probably isn't very effective. (do parkinson's or alzheimer's patients have dreams, even if their brains are rotten inside? sure they do, that is a riddle to human spirituality, does it mean anything more or less, probably, probably not).

Last edited:
Not that I know, however 3D printing actually started with a paper published in Japan in 1981 with a working prototype produced soon thereafter.

Given that Lazar came forward in 1989, even if he did talk about 3D printing it would have been common knowledge for someone with a background in engineering or technology. I was certainly aware of it in the early 90's while in university.
OK, here’s another timeline: History of 3D Printing: It's Older Than You Think [Updated]

Again, Kodama filed a patent claim in 1981 in Japan. Other discoveries and patents were filed throughout the 80’s, including stereolithography and layered deposition techniques.

I became aware of the idea while getting my Comp Sci undergrad and learning about VLSI and how gates are actually deposited onto silicon.

I have no idea bout top secret projects, but I highly suspect Lazar doesn’t either. All due props to Knapp and others, but my position is either Lazar is lying, or he was lied to, or both.
Marduk.
Like said before Mr Lazar seems to be in the grey basket and his file was on the shelf as many others who are in the field. Are we alone no and never have been. On 3D sounds cool and wonder how advanced the 3 D sector is moving? On another note interesting individual and did Mr Lazar ever work for his company?
H. Ross Perot, Politician, Entrepreneur, Naval Academy Graduate, Dead at 89 - USNI News and living in interesting times

(Element 115 Leak)
((stem cells) a needle behind the eyes, unfortunately, history records, it was "puncture behind the eyes", used to treat mental illness that often lead to death (?))

jonestown.sdsu.edu/?page_id=35895

(Jim Jones choose this doomsday encampment at that location because it was close to, a formerly used train system. Much like,
Shoko Asahara, and the japanese terrorism incident.

with Jim Jones, the train went from "Matthews Ridge to Port Kaituma" ................. in the Philadelphia map, they renamed "Margaret Orthodox to Arrot Terminal" ....................... (There is a Hopi Prophecy, that involves the Train System, Parallel to That, as a Picture of the Traditional "RAINBOW serpent", that is tied to a "unified field", or "grail stones/temple stones" ................... God from time to time identifies with his mercies, even if its only a reminder that mankind is not entitled to it because of the "dead flesh" argument, where human life or those genetic lines interfere from the expression).

wilderutopia.com/traditions/myth/aboriginal-dreamtime-the-rainbow-serpent/

(Market Frankford Line, or simply the City of Philadelphia) ..................... Noah's Rainbow, but Lamech his father died after the birth of Noah's Sons, because of that God did not count the "Generations of Shem" (or the Generations of the Serpent) (not subject to the kind of genetic corruption associated with the genetic lines, tribes removed from the book of revelation, which is the book of life) ........................ The "True Unified Field" is not native to creation, this universe or anything, the "earth's moon is associated with that, or just a Rainbow" ..................... when we get to the Events of "Revelation" we see the word "RAINBOW" .............. "Three Days of Darkness when God answers the Controversy of Moses/Two Witnesses, in the dead flesh conviction of mankind before sudden death ..................... and for "Three Days on Earth" (some portion any, some small portion), God answers that, then everything is back to normal)

Mankind has to answer God about this "dead flesh issue", (for this reason "Jesus was not in the Tomb", because his Father Joseph did not die before the crucifixion, know that the rich man joseph was his father? like the parallel to Noah and his Father, not dying before the next generation was born (killed)).........................(it is the gospel's suggestion to kill new york state and jerusalem those jewish populations before the three days of darkness is terminated, TO CONTINUE THE PROCESS OF THE RAINBOW THAT WILL NOT OTHERWISE TOUCH THIS EARTH ................. to begin the, but not complete, the chastisement of "dead flesh, on earth).

(The Prophecy of "gog and magog which micah 5:5", the prophecy of Ezekiel 37, one "rainbow or stick") ...................... KILL THE GENERATION OF JEWS, before God finishes his action in THREE DAYS .................. so voiced this once with Noah, and again with Jesus ........................ (THIS IS A TOTAL SUM ARGUMENT, God does not accept anything less then 90 to 99.9999 percent death to all dead flesh those genetic lines on earth before any specific action that identifies with his mercies on earth ....................... this information is a CONTROVERSY that will be resolved in 3 DAYS, beginning on 12/21/2020)

(the jews are the evil father, because god used them as a picture of JESUS long before, Jesus was came to complete the written law .............. THE JEWS ARE THE EVIL FATHER ................. NOW THE GOOD FATHER IS HIS MERCIES THE RAINBOW ....................... ONE MUST DIE TO COMPLETE THE OTHER!!!!!!!!!)

(THIS EARTH will feel considerable pain, and God will perform all the work, without the blessing because of your disobedience ................... but after that you need to know, that you cannot just kill anytime you want, God is not your servant, if you don't act when God wants you to act then there is a longer process ....................... then it will become a matter only of my power and my authority in allowing a few nations the ability to find mechanisms to bring back to earth to answer God, but in their names also for disobedience, this generation will continue to die worthless, not chosen of god as a seed population .................... there are levels in the scale of "joseph" with the son of man, as 1 on the scale, to god's mercies when your suffering and suicide is attributed only to unwillingness to put off dead flesh, as we continue to see what is necessary)

(so they will die an many with them 12/21/2020 in the heat of their pleasures with not only me, but in their rabid state leading to a great and beautiful death in a certain place, perhaps in philadelphia? even a small demonstration of god's mercies on earth is a blessing)

(there are billions that must die because they are "dead flesh" not apart of humanity, not only will some die off from god's action, but the rest need to die off, and there are indications that other actions of god may complete that when sufficient numbers die off, but initially speaking ....................... the nominal argument of the jews massive populations is the CONTROVERSY OF 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS ............................) (noone has to do anything, but will be settled years from now, but to kick things off, there certain eligibilities for this earth, if you intend to remain faithful, and do what becomes necessary)

Last edited:

Tic Tac UFO is a US Navy project - Prof Simon

This video is well worth watching in its own right but I have posted here as it supports the idea that Bob Lazar was bought in not to understand alien tech but to understand tech already operational in the US black world, my theory is they would do this to test the ability of a foreign power to back engineer it if lost on non US soil. Bob would have been an unknowing participant and the alien story concocted to guard the reality of the operational us technology.

(There's a Simple Problem)

This video is well worth watching in its own right but I have posted here as it supports the idea that Bob Lazar was bought in not to understand alien tech but to understand tech already operational in the US black world, my theory is they would do this to test the ability of a foreign power to back engineer it if lost on non US soil. Bob would have been an unknowing participant and the alien story concocted to guard the reality of the operational us technology.

(the 3rd Dimension, which is "MASS", has the largest "reactional foot print", in our plane of reaction. Everything seems to revolve around MASS, but its inert, its isolated, and it does not contain a "true unified field")

(the articulated expression, of a "unified field impression", (if it is light, then circular rainbow ... if it involves mass reaction then like plasma or cold electricity ... if it involves mass only with matter in high excitation to a true unified field then the material will exhibit anti-gravity)

("true unified field" is not dependant on "mass or matter" (mass which is matter by default), the effect of the "rainbow" (or ball lightening), takes places for several reasons, either banding as in the likehood of photon matrix reaction, or by excitation of mass when the 2nd light constant is already present)

(what was going to say ............... "BALL LIGHTENING" will exhibit design details of what we understand as the "3RD DIMENSION", with three tetrahedrons, cube elements or mass/matter like behavior, when this is not the case ................... those design details do not illustrate function, the function is the result of a "2nd light source", the rest of "design details" or "function" is a result of environmental factors or mass excitations, or as from the source or resulting emissions) (there's no way to generate or create element 115 ................. if it is not already there, and if it is already there, when enough of mass/matter is excited to exhibit the arguement then and only then will element 115 exhibit those trace details) (like rainbow, plasma, antigravity)

Humanity is Going to Die = Entry #1 (twin towers)

fba921db7f4956327c6db3179bb03e82.jpg

(9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses was the "Element 115", the rest of what happened are the effects of, "Cold Fusion Explosion" or "Element 115 Detonation")

Flight 370 + 1290 and 1335 Days, to 12/21/2020 (153 Days Before)
Turin Shroud of Jesus + 23 years for 2300 of Daniel (2peter3:8) to 12/21/2020

62 Weeks (or 430 Years in Egypt for Joseph), then 49 Years to the 69th Week (30 Years for Jesus and Joseph Luke 3:23, and then 19 Years from 9/11/2001, luke17:17-20) = 12/21/2020 (Jubilee of 49 Years for Joseph)

70th Week of Daniel = The Seventh Day of Creation

Three Separate Measurements, for SUDDEN GLOBAL DEATH, no controversy

Humanity is Going to Die = Entry #2 (Plutonium?) (its not something the people care about anymore or perhaps forever)

(Alexander Litvinenko .................. used Element 115 to crystalize Polonium, and postulated the same reaction for the same amount of materials, was taking less time. (which denotes the the destruction of this creation) .................. its not a conclusion that would of survived the cold war)

(everybody, all humanity will die on 12/21/2020 ........................ either humanity will die with a nuclear war to justify "dead flesh" and a sign of divorce (element 115), or humanity will just die in its sin .................... there is no more time for humanity)

Last edited:
Marduk.
Like said before Mr Lazar seems to be in the grey basket and his file was on the shelf as many others who are in the field. Are we alone no and never have been. On 3D sounds cool and wonder how advanced the 3 D sector is moving? On another note interesting individual and did Mr Lazar ever work for his company?
H. Ross Perot, Politician, Entrepreneur, Naval Academy Graduate, Dead at 89 - USNI News and living in interesting times

Have you seen the research into 3D printing organs? You could literally clone your own cells and have a replacement organ printed up identical to the original.

It is likely going to be the backbone of many industries of the future, not just manufacturing or high tech. Biotech as well.

If the military had the technology readily available in 1989 sufficient to require such an outlandish cover story, why would it not be in general use by now?

The F-117 went from secret prototype in 1981 to being publicly unveiled in 1988. The B-2 went from prototype in 1989 to combat deployment in 1999, for example.

There have been plenty of use cases to deploy a weapons or observation platform such as the tic tac could be since 1989. Why not use it? Why deploy it in your own practice theatre instead?

And then not clamp down on the footage?

If the military had the technology readily available in 1989 sufficient to require such an outlandish cover story, why would it not be in general use by now?

The F-117 went from secret prototype in 1981 to being publicly unveiled in 1988. The B-2 went from prototype in 1989 to combat deployment in 1999, for example.

There have been plenty of use cases to deploy a weapons or observation platform such as the tic tac could be since 1989. Why not use it? Why deploy it in your own practice theatre instead?

(Modern Recoveries of Element 115 .................... Not Counting Shoko Asahara from Japan)
(nothing much can be done with element 115, except possible hypothesis about "Free Energy", and anything they may of missed in the conventional scientific theories) (its not a sustainable argument, obviously) (right now, and for years, I don't believe they have anything at all)

1. Coral Castle's Gate was Replaced in 1986 at the Close Passage of Halley's Comet (element 115 was identified and obtained from there)

2. Master Building in NYC (Lapis Exillis) (or) (Ray Mabus) .... (Albert Einstein and many idiots of that day, sealed this in the building for a later scientific generation to examine, but nobody know where it went) ...
LAPIS EXILLIS: Lost Secrets of the Illuminati - HD FEATURE ... youtube.com/watch?v=Z_75v1XA46g&t=230s

(if you want to dig through piles of nuclear waste, the usa has even stockpiled some on remote islands, them maybe you will find something ................ "Material Tied to a Unified Field, in Stable Form" (may or may not be element 115), does not react to change or convert or reveal this argument in mass, unless that 2nd light constant is already active ............... they identified ties of reaction that mirror the nuclear processes, but that is the extent of their ability to learn or to try to apply any arguments to conventional theories)

(.....................)

1977 Wow Signal! + 42 years to 2019 + 42 years = 2061 Halley's Comet (Revelation)
God does not React to Give Humanity a Unified Field during this Time, because of "Dead Flesh", those genetic lines, in short that is why God says Not to Count this way in Revelation 11, or before that, "jesus was not in the tomb"

(.....................)
(1963 JFK + 49 Jubilee to 2012 + 49 Jubilee to 2061) (Daniel's Final Week becomes Jubilee, "62nd to 69" viewed as Jubilee, TWO JUBILEES)

2012 + "7 Years for Daniel's Final Week" to 2019 + 42 Years to 2061 A.D. (Daniel's Final Week is a Jubilee with a 7 Year Division inside, to make the "midst or middle" according to the language) (One Jubilee 49 years total with 7 year division before 42 years)

Daniel's Weeks are Separate from Daniel's Days (all of the above was for Daniel's Weeks)

(Daniel's Days) Flight 360 and the Turin Shroud of Jesus, terminate at 12/21/2020 for 153 Days (2300 and 1290/1335) figures, God addresses a "son of man only" (like fatima and edward leedskalnin) ............... and the earth and its people are given a reminder of its "dead flesh" issue that needs to be solved.

Daniel's Weeks invalid for Reaction (mankind not on good terms, "dead flesh")
only
Daniel's Days are valid
(grail stones or element 115 has only been associated with individuals, nothing else really)
(fatima, edward leedskalnin, ww1 and ww2) (its not a perfect parallel, but what will happen today is not completely unseen, however, it follows the language of the law more closely)

(nuclear exchanges during "3 days of darkness" or during "153 Days in General, will target the jewish populations and other places in contending with god, god will reveal certain arguments, and then shut them down, god is simply more likely to react, otherwise, its a total sum argument with humanity)

(if god has already done enough, then god will only address the son of man, nothing happens to this earth, but, god is not giving another gospel, and when god answers the son of man, god touches the earth to give account, so there will be calamity, but this is not the end of humanity, "gog and magog/micah 5:5/ezekiel 37:16", the jewish populations in newyorkstate and jerusalem may be kill off to solicit god, or god may kill off one or both only and answering moses, and humanity has to do the rest within those 42 years)

(there are clean ways to do this, but we will understand god's position in full on 12/21/2020) (12/20/2012 was valid on those terms, but one digit difference is 12/21/2020) (until god reacts, there are a number of plausible and valid conclusions)

Last edited:
(Modern Recoveries of Element 115 .................... Not Counting Shoko Asahara from Japan)
(nothing much can be done with element 115, except possible hypothesis about "Free Energy", and anything they may of missed in the conventional scientific theories) (its not a sustainable argument, obviously) (right now, and for years, I don't believe they have anything at all)

EDITING
Given that the most stable isotope of element 115 (Muscovium) has a half-life of 0.65 seconds, that recovery must have been really fast.

Given that the most stable isotope of element 115 (Muscovium) has a half-life of 0.65 seconds, that recovery must have been really fast.

allthatsinteresting.com/xin-zhui-lady-dai

Xin Zhui died in 163 BC.......................more than 2,000 years old, Xin Zhui, also known as Lady Dai, is a mummified woman of China’s Han dynasty (206 BC-220 AD)

1963 JFK + 49 Years to 2012 + 49 Years to 2061 Halley's Comet (is valid based on God's Action Alone to Correspond the gospel)
(we are commanded to keep watch)

Element 115, is not originated in matter/mass, nor is "matter/mass" a requirement. This is classified as a naturally occuring process like a cloud, and it will be up there with the clouds for other reasons, a clear identifier the scope of the "2nd light source" is presense enough in our dimensions, to have clear associations to "matter/mass"...............................

"Free Energy Theories are only Conventional Science (worthless for anything more when what we have)"
"Ball Lightening or Photon Matrix Theories" are True Unified Field Sciences (this is what humanity does not have)

God is going to use me, provide me with the strength to answer the faithful .................... God's Mercies will not be associated with those Genetic Lines under my authority, they are living corpses .............. additionally ............... I will dispose cleanse an area like the City of Philadelphia or the State of PA of those Genetic Lines to illustrate my authority, and willingness, to remedy the incompentencies in the political arena in the usa and other places by the mechanism of the loss of life, if that becomes necessary. (I am the law and the authority, and there is no controversy in that, or whoever Moses is)

However, some of God's mercies will fall out of my hands, possibly though the mechanism of portal usages, but there won't be any accusations of your dead flesh, those genetic lines with me in your global suicide with god's mercies, that is your sin and conviction with god. their mental illnesses were so great, edward leedskalnin, had to immediately kill and redesign what kind of government (s) he wanted, but we are not in the same position of what is necessary. and. Genocide is something that is necessary for moses to do to illustrate his authority, but that is not your answer, which comes from god's mercies, but, after a certain time, you can do what you want, that is how ww1 and ww2 originated.

That generation did not have the rate of exchange for information we have now, nor did that generation, have the sciences that we have now, so there is no reasons that things would advance to the way they are, have been in the past.

(this is not about my authority or my power, this will be resolved next year on 12/21/2020) (we'll see what can be done, Xin Zhui, will be looking forward to meeting the people of today I am sure) edit (science has been modified with observances, all in avoidance of the "dead flesh" issues, the higgs field comes from the removal of the "dead flesh" issue with humanity, then God alone performs the actions, all other conclusions are invalid, and, things will become clear beginning next year) (I don't intend to charge the poor, but, simply setting things into motion can be very time consuming, when dealing with people) (you will have to learn that apart of my standards do not apply to everyone, but you'll have to be more faithful with what little you have, if that is the form of suffering you take in the "dead flesh issue", so we'll see)

Last edited:

Marduk ,
Always keep an ace up your sleeve . Just look at the amount of water in our solar system and more discoveries. Something is brewing and keep tabs on ATPS . NASA breakthrough: Why Saturn’s moon is ‘leaking salty water into space’

Marduk ,
Always keep an ace up your sleeve . Just look at the amount of water in our solar system and more discoveries. Something is brewing and keep tabs on ATPS . NASA breakthrough: Why Saturn’s moon is ‘leaking salty water into space’

Except the US or any other military has never kept an ace up it's sleeve for decades. As soon as you build something new, it begins to become obsolete.

Inventions happen because humanity progresses to a point where such an invention becomes possible. This is the problem with the 'breakaway civilization' hypothesis - new breakthrough inventions happen simultaneously very often. There's a reason for this.

Graham Hancock makes this point quite well in Supernatural if I'm remembering correctly - humanity somehow jointly created religion about 50k years ago. Everywhere across the globe where humanity happened to be. Even without direct contact.

So even if the US military is the godlike scientific and engineering complex everyone seems to ascribe it to be (which it isn't), they had better deploy whatever fantastic technology they have to their advantage soon. Or they will lose their advantage to others quickly. If not in decades, just in years.

Back