• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Blake Cousins will be this weeks Guest! Questions Anyone?

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
It is with some surprise and umm pleasure that I can announce Third Phase of Moon's Blake Cousins will be a special one-hour guest on this week's Paracast. Goggsmackay will also be joining us for a look at the man behind one of the most popular and oft visited UFO youtube sites. Who is Blake Cousins and why did he start Third Phase of Moon? Who is his favorite go-to video analyst? Inquiring minds will find out! Any questions gentle listeners? :D Get your questions in quickly—we will be taping tomorrow, Thursday at 11 AM PT.

I'd like to know if the videos they post go through any kind of analysis or does he just throw up whatever comes to him? Also are some of the videos posted as a joke because some of the videos I've seen look so fake that I don't believe anyone could think they were real.

Would you be willing to put disclamers on your vidieos? Or state something to say you beleve the vid is a hoax?
Do you feel you are doing the UFO resarch feild a disservice by posting fake vids?

OPPS almost forgot; if you are posting fake UFO vidieos why are you dragging serios reaserchers like Stanton friedman into areas of fraud and hoaxs ?
Are you aware stan Rominak is invoved in many hoax vidieos?
I am posting a vid of a model used in a 3rd phase vid how dose Blake respond to the vidieo?

Sooo many questions to ask this guy but I will stop here LOL!

Do you believe there is any real, unexplainable UFO footage?

Are there any witness reports that you find convincing?

If so, why do you present obviously CGI manipulated footage as "the real thing"? Don't you think it might hurt the credibility of these witesses and of the UFO subject in general?

Goggs I just hope you won't defend blake the fake....

No, no, no Bob! If I get a chance to ask Blake questions, I have no intention of being antagonistic for its own sake. I'll give Blake credit in as much as I support shows to do with UFO's but I fully intend to ask him why he never even questions a single video shown as to whether it could be fake or not - they all seem to be presented as though they are genuine and there isn't a chance of them being otherwise.
Also, Thirdphase has had Romanek on and Blake did not question him hard on anything at all. If I have the chance, I will ask him if he knows all the negative stuff about Romanek and that I think Romanek is a fraud. Romanek may have had a sighting or experience or 2 but I don't buy for a second the majority of shit he puts out. I think Romanek has a cult of personality thing going on and the alien in the window video is beyond ridiculous. Add to that the fact his wife Lisa put out a book solely based on 'her side of the bed' which to me is just cashing in. Stan Romanek is trying to sell a product (himself) and that is always a worry.

But as far as I know, the show is set up like this: First hour is Gene and Chris interviewing Blake, second hour is myself and Gene and Chris doing a 'talk shop' hour. I may be there for the recording of Blake's hour and if so, will certainly speak if asked to by the hosts, though I imagine with Chris and Gene and the listeners questions, an hour with Blake will have plenty to cover without my help!
Anyway, hopefully it will be a good show.:)

Question: Are you aware that most your videos have more thumbs down votes than thumbs up. It appears your videos are disliked by the majority of Youtube users. You are a failure

If you are going to HOAX at least do a GOOD JOB. My 90 year old grandmother could produce better special effects than your joke of a company.

Perhaps Mr.Cousins you could draw in Crayon a UFO then upload it to youtube and it would look better than most of your videos.

It sure will be interesting to see how he responds to these questions, I'm definitely looking forward to hearing what he has to say about his group posting fake UFO videos left and right...

LMAO!

Why am I not surprised? Oh well, would've been nice to hear what he had to say for himself, maybe he's just running late?:rolleyes:

Back