• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Blake Cousins (Twins Who Shall Not Be Named -- TWSNBN)

Exactly Goggs! Nearly as bad as my yawns at his ill conceived ideas on how he runs his channel and the protocols he has for these earth shattering events. Had to chuckle when gene a few times would chime in with the '' oh come on its a blatant fake'' quotes as his frustration at blakes answers were at best crude at worst downright childish and bizzare.

There is an argument to be made for allowing people to decide themselves etc but that does in no way justify putting on what you already know to be fake,
The videos in which it is hard to determine whether it is real or not, then yes, let the people decide - allowing obvious fakes on is just space/time filling.

lol Grifynne yes you get mostly scoffing comments on their page but try explaining to a non-believer or hard nosed skeptic to take this field seriously when you have these fakers screwing it up. its so very embarrassing watching him talk through the video as a real event.......for the love of god Blake jog on into the sunset. : D

I agree. And that would probably be some of the best advice that the B-Moon brothers could possibly take. But they won't. :p Much of the dialogue is cringe worthy. The embarrassment is only compounded by the awkward delivery.

And, it's actually the same animation in two different videos. I mean, groan, it's just awful.

We picked up on that about halfway through, too. The way the body curves is oddly familiar. And the coloration of it looks like a Disney character or something. Maybe Ariel is down there somewhere. :rolleyes:

The girl in green obviously enjoys being frightened given her evident smile.

...sometimes...when I'm afraid... I giggle.
funny-smiling-dog.gif

There is also the scenario where this is an orchestrated Disinfo mechanism
The old Spartacus gambit yet again, bury any real footage with tons of fakes.

The equation is pretty straight forward. If the vast majority of videos are fakes then when a new one comes along, its statistically more likely than not to be a fake too.
If you can engineer a prevailing sentiment that YT is chock full of UFO fakes, then if by chance someone captures and posts a real one, the knee jerk reaction is likely to be here is another one.
Its a proven method of burying the signal with noise

There is also the scenario where this is an orchestrated Disinfo mechanism
The old Spartacus gambit yet again, bury any real footage with tons of fakes.

The equation is pretty straight forward. If the vast majority of videos are fakes then when a new one comes along, its statistically more likely than not to be a fake too.
If you can engineer a prevailing sentiment that YT is chock full of UFO fakes, then if by chance someone captures and posts a real one, the knee jerk reaction is likely to be here is another one.
Its a proven method of burying the signal with noise
I think this is the malaise of ufo fad entertainment and pseudo ufological protagonists, inadvertent or otherwise and plays into the hands of those that would use them for there own purposes.

I thought it was unfortunate Gene, Chris and Gogs didn't press him a little harder. It felt like when he failed to appear, the three hosts felt at liberty to really let go and criticize his site, his approach and him, but when he showed up the three hosts pulled back in an attempt to be polite, I suppose. I would have liked to hear him explain his About section's English (Hawaiian pidgin as his native language?), and it would have been nice if Gene and Chris had just confronted him and said outright he was posting hoaxes, instead of dancing around and leading up to (paraphrasing) "90% of your videos are questionable." If he is making a business of hoaxing, the hosts could have confronted him with that accusation and then let him squirm. Let him believe he stands accused personally, and see what he says. I don't think this is really "policing the field" so much as just being critical and rational. And sure, it's no crime to hoax UFO videos, but it would have been more fun to really catch him at it.

There must be something wrong with my internet connection because when Chris (I think) asked him what UFO books he'd read, and he said something about Gulf Breeze, I could have sworn I heard Moseley let out a giant guffaw.

There is a generation gap/clash of cultures thing at work here: Cousins is from the 4chan school of "pics or it didn't happen" and the other side of that, which is photoshopping hoaxes, whereas Gene comes from the Old School of Nebel, Palmer et al., and Chris from the 1980s/1990s New School of UFOlogy I suppose (forgive me for the stereotyping, Gene and Chris). Evidence, credibility of witnesses, logic vs. "let the pixels decide and may the best anonymous internet handle win."

Blake Cousins's internet radio show is on Revolution Radio, which also hosts Sean David Morton and until recently Kerry Cassedy, both of whom have been mentioned recently on the Paracast. Revolution Radio actually calls the show Third Phase of THE Moon, despite Blake's preference for irregular English. I haven't listened to his show yet.

In my opinion the pro-Nazi cattle mutilation/Illuminati harrassment victim from New Brunswick "gave better radio" than Blake, although both shows were amusing in their own ways.

It seems to me Stanton Friedman and the other fellow mentioned as supporters by Blake are too small-fry for a major operation such as his youtube channel, and Chris and Gene could've turned him on to the big-time by steering him to join Steven Greer's mind control cult :)

PS If they're hoaxing the videos, there's a real possibility they're faking subscribers, hit counts, visitor traffic. Well, let the people decide that one as well.

I thought it was unfortunate Gene, Chris and Gogs didn't press him a little harder. It felt like when he failed to appear, the three hosts felt at liberty to really let go and criticize his site, his approach and him, but when he showed up the three hosts pulled back in an attempt to be polite, I suppose. I would have liked to hear him explain his About section's English (Hawaiian pidgin as his native language?), and it would have been nice if Gene and Chris had just confronted him and said outright he was posting hoaxes, instead of dancing around and leading up to (paraphrasing) "90% of your videos are questionable." If he is making a business of hoaxing, the hosts could have confronted him with that accusation and then let him squirm. Let him believe he stands accused personally, and see what he says. I don't think this is really "policing the field" so much as just being critical and rational. And sure, it's no crime to hoax UFO videos, but it would have been more fun to really catch him at it.

I could be mistaken, but I think the whole hoaxing thing didn't really come to light until later in the show and afterwards. And, last I heard, was only rumor and was not confirmed (although if I had to bet money, I would bet on it being more than rumor). Even so, I think the approach was well balanced because they gave him an opportunity to explain himself and his background/view on the UFO/paranormal subject. It's probably not good form to attack a guest outright and I think the whole being late thing was obviously a big faux pas that the audience was aware of, so they skipped mentioning that again and got into the meat of the discussion.

They didn't know for a fact that all of the videos are fake, and in reality we still don't. No expert(s) has gone through all 600 + to see if there is something worthwhile. Given how many videos he posts and the fact that other people are apparently sending him their stuff, there could be one or two in that mess that ARE legit. With that in mind, I think Gene, Chris and Goggs did a good job drilling him. They could have pushed harder in some areas, but I'm not sure if that would have produced anything more helpful than what they did get out of him. I think he was feeling the heat a few times because he got defensive (Have YOU ever been in a spaceship!? ... lol classic).

PS If they're hoaxing the videos, there's a real possibility they're faking subscribers, hit counts, visitor traffic. Well, let the people decide that one as well.

You could be right. Wouldn't be the first time someone manipulated an online system to puff up their popularity (and income).

It comes back to our problem with the TWSNBN, which is that they don't care if the video is fake or not. So long as it generates a good hit count, hence good shared income from Google, they are happy. That is very clear from the interview. Chris made a positive overture to work with them to have promising videos properly analyzed, which was rebuffed.

It's not our obligation to prove the videos aren't hoaxes. Most are such clumsy hoaxes that they're not worth a second glance. There may be a very few worthy of further study, but without the originals, which are apt to be less compressed than the YouTube versions, there's no way to really do a proper analysis.

Blake Cousins is an idiot who has almost 70k white trash greaser YouTube trolls subscribing to his bogus sight. I decided you were bogus based on the lame & fake videos you post. And the fact that you MISSPELL THE NAME OF YOUR OWN SIGHT ON YOUR "About Us" page as well as having numerous grammar mistakes and other misspelled words. But the white trash daryls that frequent your sight wouldn't know the difference. If you were even the least bit valid you would call out Stan Romanek as a lying fraud p.o.s. But you didn't. You just swang from his nuts.

Gene & Chris let you off too easy. Blake is a disgrace to serious minded ufologists everywhere.

...when you sight something on the web, you've generally sighted it on a site...or at least that's what the grammar nazi that lives inside of my head tells me at the tail end of this tale....

There is a generation gap/clash of cultures thing at work here: Cousins is from the 4chan school of "pics or it didn't happen" and the other side of that, which is photoshopping hoaxes, whereas Gene comes from the Old School of Nebel, Palmer et al., and Chris from the 1980s/1990s New School of UFOlogy I suppose (forgive me for the stereotyping, Gene and Chris). Evidence, credibility of witnesses, logic vs. "let the pixels decide and may the best anonymous internet handle win."

This is an important observation as the history of UFOlogy's self-destructive's penchant for infighting is epitomized by the culture clash example you highlight. Each generation has its own values, ethics and motivations. There are many constants revealed over the decades: dedicated researchers who are in the know compared to those "other researchers who just don't do quality work," the messianic cult leader, the snake oil profiteer, the disclosure lobbyist, the adamant abductee/contactee, the true disbelievers with their debunking steamroller and the ones who knows the truth but are just keeping their powerpoints to themselves.

For me that leaves the historians and ethnographers as the only ones you can trust. Some of this generational gap infighting is unfortunately entertainment in its own right, though no real contribution to the field. Some of it is pretty vicious, especially amongst the abductee crowd. The whole thing is not just amiss; it's a mess.

That people continue to defend and promote "evidence" presented by folks connected to hoaxers, who are hoaxers themselves, support Meier, or once supported Him (after all he is the Second Coming; Greer's the third), is just plain sad. Disenchantment is the net result for those seeking answers to impossible personal experiences. The constant conflict, lack of historical knowledge and limited imaginative thinking drags it all down into the muck.

In my opinion the pro-Nazi cattle mutilation/Illuminati harrassment victim from New Brunswick "gave better radio" than Blake, although both shows were amusing in their own ways.

It seems to me Stanton Friedman and the other fellow mentioned as supporters by Blake are too small-fry for a major operation such as his youtube channel, and Chris and Gene could've turned him on to the big-time by steering him to join Steven Greer's mind control cult :)

That bit of wry wisdom just proves the points above.

For me that leaves the historians and ethnographers as the only ones you can trust.

I agree wholeheartedly with your post, Burnt State, but this sentence particularly resonated with me. It's this very sentiment that keeps me going back to books like Jacques Vallee's Forbidden Science Volumes 1 and 2, and Jim Moseley's and Karl Pflock's Shockingly Close To the Truth.

Dr. Vallee's books provide a unique perspective from a central figure in the field who never lost his ability to step out and view that field in a larger context. Volume 2 is one of those books that you can't un-read, with its candid stories about personalities such as Hal Putoff, J. Allen Hynek, and others whose names are considered unassailable in certain circles within ufology.

Reading Dr. Vallee's perspective on Ted Phillips, for example, was very illuminating. Previously, all I knew of Mr. Phillips was the breathless rambler with blurry dog photos from the mercurial Marley Woods. In fact, his interview on The Paracast may have spurred me to comment on this forum for the first time, and, like many others, my words were unkind.

But Dr. Vallee paints Ted Phillips as one of the most promising researchers in the field in the mid-to-late 70s. The passages about Mr. Phillips recast him for me as more of a tragic figure -- someone who seems to have fallen victim to the rabbit-hole nature of this field.

I will readily admit that I could be completely off-base about Mr. Phillips. But my vaguely constructed narrative about him reminds me to keep as close an eye on the behavioral patterns and historical context aspects of the field as on the stories, data and "evidence" presented within it.

But Dr. Vallee paints Ted Phillips as one of the most promising researchers in the field in the mid-to-late 70s. The passages about Mr. Phillips recast him for me as more of a tragic figure -- someone who seems to have fallen victim to the rabbit-hole nature of this field.

I will readily admit that I could be completely off-base about Mr. Phillips. But my vaguely constructed narrative about him reminds me to keep as close an eye on the behavioral patterns and historical context aspects of the field as on the stories, data and "evidence" presented within it.

This is another critical feature when we look at the history of figures in the field. Your identification of the tragic nature of Phillips, who now only illicits sardonic comments, is an astute one. Certainly, his past, like many of the big paranormal players, have the ring of an inventive authenticity, and in his case a dogged determinism that eventually, like the others, spiral off into the fringe. Consequently, the claims, like Talbot's, become outlandish and then open for deconstruction and character demolition. The claims become too big, too sweeping and eventually are just plain irrelevant, despite their wild attempts to remain relevant i.e. Linda M. Howe's recent claims regarding her certainty of human genetic materials collection by aliens. It's a sad charade isn't it?

Warning..LONG RANT....and I'm probably going to get banned for my take on this show.

After listening to the entire interview, I can only say from my perspective that it was akin to an online lynching. Let me first say that this guy Blake Cousins is an unmitigated disaster.

Calling him a disinfo agent is being too kind, the only agent he could ever be is Maxwell Smart! He most likely fell into the entire youtube channel UFO sight thing out of sheer luck! When he finally cottoned on to the fact he could make some money, he just ran with it!

You made him out to be some evil genius, exploiting the poor old D-ufo-tees. All he was doing was protecting his interests. Something Gene does ad infinitum week after week. Say anything politically incorrect and Gene cuts you off and restores his fox news like order, before going to a break...

So many cringeworthy moments in the show coming from both sides of the debate. The moment someone uses the moniker "you decide for yourself" beetlejuice like warning signs should start to flash in your minds eye. The kool aid of credulity flows like lava from his channel and sure there are plenty drinking from the fountain. Still you have to do the research before you can dismiss anything right? Only when it comes to everyone else?

You could have torn him to shreds with elegance and grace yet you came across as two belligerent old guys who had some axe to grind. So for proponents of logical, methodical, rational analysis...neither bothered to spend more than 15mins on his site to watch the videos? I'm not saying there was anything of value or the "smoking gun" but surely if you are going to shoot this guy down because he is so lackadaisical why didn't you take the time to know if he is or isn't being honest?

Your dissection, dismantling, interrogation guantanamo bay style was not what I expected, from the "champions of separating signal from noise", it came across really very poorly. There is hard hitting and then there was this interview.

It was akin to some fast food store like showdown, between the whipper snapper down the road who makes a crap burger but somehow he sold more burgers than you, was busier than you and you wanted revenge god damn it! I had to chuckle when he said that he had never heard of the paracast, gene or chris...I reckon the temperature of the studio would have risen 1000%...you could hear the sizzling in the background..that was GOLD!

Please don't give us the puritanical excuse for wanting to give the landscape of this field much more respect. Because this interview proved not so much from Chris but from Gene that he is bitter and cynical. The week after you propose a "donation" making scheme of your own? hmmm

This episode wasn't about separating signal from noise...I'm sorry.

I started listening to the show years ago, one of the first shows I listened to was the show about MUFON and the change in power at MUFON with a very rich person called Bigalow supporting them financially. It was riveting stuff to say the least. I intently downloaded another and another show, because I couldn't get enough. My jaw dropped when a previous employee/ceo of MUFON said he didn't think UFO's were from out of space that they were completely terrestrial. Wow this show blew my mind fantastic...now these days..hmmm

I would personally love for Chris to walk out with an ET to the next disclosure conference and translate his/her/it's speech to the world. I can't see that happening.

Sure everyone who follows this field would like a genuine analysis of the phenomenon. To prove to the naysayers these things exist. How does a cockroach prove to another cockroach that aeroplanes are created by human beings? More often than not you always harp on about the fact that if it isn't accredited by some main stream authority it doesn't exist?

What has happened to this show? Mr Knapp says to you he sees the most amazing things but he has an agreement with Bigalow and can't divulge the info..and you let it slide? Agreeing with him? hmm

The last time I checked I couldn't see the molecules of air I was breathing? Thank god for people like Carll Wilhelm Scheele who in 1774 postulated that there was something perculiar occuring within the air and spent the time to research the nature of oxygen.

In the 6th Century BCE ancient greek and indian philosophers were theorising about tiny objects combining to form more complex structures. The ancient greeks named them ἄτομος or uncuttable objects. These people were "philosophers" Imagine Socrates and Aristotle on the Paracast?? :( Now thousands of years later we know they were right!

We currently either do not have access to the truth which might or might not be held by private organisations or quite simply we don't have the tools with which to fully understand the phenomenon at this moment. It doesn't mean the things we see in the sky aren't real! Not everybody who sees these things is a deranged lunatic!

My two cents worth as we say in Australia!

After listening to the entire interview, I can only say from my perspective that it was akin to an online lynching. Let me first say that this guy Blake Cousins is an unmitigated disaster...
You could have torn him to shreds with elegance and grace yet you came across as two belligerent old guys who had some axe to grind. So for proponents of logical, methodical, rational analysis...neither bothered to spend more than 15 mins on his site to watch the videos? I'm not saying there was anything of value or the "smoking gun" but surely if you are going to shoot this guy down because he is so lackadaisical why didn't you take the time to know if he is or isn't being honest?
Listen again, there was more elegance and grace than you think. And I did spend "more than 15 minutes" on his site and that's why I was so pissed off. TWSNBN are blatant hoaxers that don't have a clue about trufos, so their dishonesty is beyond obvious. They exemplify what I hate most about the field! Excuse me for for caring and attempting to do something about it! Everyone deserves a spanking occasionally... He had it coming.

Now throw that the golldurn rope over the branch over there Hoss, we got us some more work to do... whose next? ;)

Warning..LONG RANT ... My two cents worth as we say in Australia!

OK here's my rant on getting in your two cents worth. Consider yourself lucky. Here in Canada they've banned the penny. So now we can't get in our two cents worth anymore! In fact, they have to round our change up or down to the nearest value, which in the case of two cents is zero, which means our opinion isn't worth anything! If it were "three cents worth" they would have had to round it up to a nickel, and then our opinion would be worth more than anyone else's ... but noooo. Instead, our Government has just robbed all us Canadians of our two cents worth and in doing so diminished our status as a Nation. What good is being on the UN if we can't put in our two cents worth? Between banning the penny and the new plastic money that disintegrates when it gets cold, soon we won't even have two pennies to run together ( not that it ever gets cold in Canada ... eh.)! Seriously, I know someone who left a $20 bill in their car when it went down tom -20C. The next day they came out and warmed up their car and noticed the $20 bill down by the vent. When they picked it up it crumbled into little flakes. It's a conspiracy I tell you! Now they're talking about banning nickels too. Pretty soon they'll ban all the metal and all we'll be left with is flakes of paper! No wonder smart people are buying Silver and Gold. BTW does Australia need any unemployed ufologists/conspiracy theorists?

This is another critical feature when we look at the history of figures in the field. Your identification of the tragic nature of Phillips, who now only illicits sardonic comments, is an astute one. Certainly, his past, like many of the big paranormal players, have the ring of an inventive authenticity, and in his case a dogged determinism that eventually, like the others, spiral off into the fringe. Consequently, the claims, like Talbot's, become outlandish and then open for deconstruction and character demolition. The claims become too big, too sweeping and eventually are just plain irrelevant, despite their wild attempts to remain relevant i.e. Linda M. Howe's recent claims regarding her certainty of human genetic materials collection by aliens. It's a sad charade isn't it?

It is sad and it's a never ending feedback loop in this field. While the lack of true progression in ufology is often attributed to any number of factors (the central of which is usually money), to me, this unfortunate cycle undermines the field most significantly. Seeing someone like Ms. Howe go from respected investigative journalist to sci-fi conspiracy theorist has to have a cooling effect on any scientists or researchers or academics who have even a passing interest in the subject. (Incidentally, I feel like Richard Dolan is veering this way and that worries me because I think he is a brilliant guy and would hate to see him become some crazed caricature.)

Even those who believe that UFOs are based entirely on misidentifications, hallucinations, or delusions, would probably construct fascinating hypotheses that could tell us something about ourselves and our relationship to the planet. But they are kept away by the stigma affixed to the subject by this downward spiral trajectory that occurs too often in ufology.

And, while part of any blame can be assigned to the individuals like Ms. Howe who fall deeper and deeper into rabbit holes, we, as interested parties, should probably also take some of the blame. We don't check them enough. We don't push them to consider alternate hypotheses or to check and re-check their "evidence". We just shake our heads and point and laugh and provide "witty" commentary. Or, we try to appear even-handed by giving carnival barkers like Mr. Bassett or Dr. Greer the benefit of the doubt. I am as guilty of these approaches as anyone.

But the more I see of this field, the more I think we don't use words like "liar" or "fraud" or "delusional" enough. We try to be so inclusive when we should just be demanding more of serious researchers. I feel like if we raise the bar on them, the Blake Cousins of the world could be relegated more and more to what they really are: entertainment.

Listen again, there was more elegance and grace than you think. And I did spend "more than 15 minutes" on his site and that's why I was so pissed off. TWSNBN are blatant hoaxers that don't have a clue about trufos, so their dishonesty is beyond obvious. They exemplify what I hate most about the field! Excuse me for for caring and attempting to do something about it! Everyone deserves a spanking occasionally... He had it coming.

Now throw that the golldurn rope over the branch over there Hoss, we got us some more work to do... whose next? ;)

Chris I did listen and it's my opinion albeit as a novice to this genre. Not everyone who listens to your show spends the time that some of your listeners do researching this field. I am not questioning your expertise or your considerable knowledge, I am merely giving you my opinion regarding the manner in which the interview was conducted. The skeptical fan boys would have been chanting, "squash, annihilate, destroy" him....for sure.

You have every right to be pissed off. I understand the time and effort you and others in the field have contributed. I'm sure you could all have made a significant amount of money doing something else with your spare time. However is that the point? Is that what this is all about now for Gene? Cynicism and the feeling of irrevocable time spent on this?

Who the hell am I to criticise? After all critics are like eunuchs aren't they? However I got the feeling during the podcast and in general from several podcasts over the last year that Chris, in my humble opinion you are the one separating the signal from noise and Gene, has become just that ...white noise. It's started a while back, little comments here and there sprinkled in between the guests comments. It's like he has put the white flag up and has given up fighting the good fight?

Where is the real Gene? Have those pesky aliens from Dark Skies crawled up his nostril and taken him over?;)

Inasmuch as I asked a number of the key questions of our guest on the episode in question, I find your response non-responsive when it comes to the reality of the episode. (And yes, we get critical comments about Chris too --we're equal opportunity offenders here.)

I think we need to get past this silliness and focus on the issues.

I guess I would've liked it better if Gene and Chris had managed to allow Cousins to lynch himself, so to speak, the broadcaster's classic use of the pregnant silence to elicit response, responsa and responses, either responsible ones, un-responsive responses or very telling eruptions and irruptions of varying type and nature.

"Let the people decide" shows just how unneeded the Cousins brothers' youtube channel really, because the last time I looked, and this was several years back, admittedly, for UFO footage on youtube, there was plenty of it, the good, the bad, and the fake. Blake and his brother aren't offering a real service on youtube, they're simply collecting "cool vids" in one place, and, presumably, getting submittors to their channel to turn over all rights to the material to them. The "people" can decide just fine without Blake's channel.

A simple question would have been a point-blank: "Is this just entertainment or are you doing serious UFO research?" That phrase did crop up, but it wasn't posed as a question, iirc, it was part of Chris's rant (a fine rant, btw) to the effect "are you part of the problem or part of the solution?" He could've been nailed down on this and other points much more effectively, without so much wriggle room, but hey, I'm not doing the radio show, so consider this merely a comment from the peanut gallery at best and back-seat driving at worst.

Separating signal from noise is a great logo or slogan, but it becomes VERY complicated in ufoology, where seeming coherence appears but is really noise, and signal masquerades as rich noise, and the transvestites are pretending to be male pretending to be alien pretending to be human pretending to be female, and disclosure, or disrobe-ure, is the last thing they really want at this point, now that they've worked so hard and convinced so many their masques and feints are real. I think I just hit the downward spiral there, sorry. Really high encryption makes files look like garbage, randomness, so signal to noise and set to ground are not always that simple, as I said, especially in ufology.

Gene didn't strike me as some jaded old man regretting a life spent in vain, and Chris didn't appear too much like "the gatekeeper of all UFO knowledge," but Blake came off as a hoaxer in his verbal responses, imho. I sort of imagined him thinking: "Yeah, that's the ticket! I'll take Chris up on that offer and we'll get some really dynamite clips up nobody will ever be able to debunk! I'll use his warning list of things to look for in hoaxes to make sure our NEXT hoax passes with flying colors!" But I have a suspicious mind, I guess.

Regarding Canada's new currency, all your debase are belong to us, eh? Probably someone put cornstarch in the new bills so they would "biodegrade" or something! Great idea. Keep Canada green. And cashless.

Back