• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangles

Hello there! Yes, we're in the East Bay and loving it (Danville/San Ramon).

Tom, I am not very good with computing how far up these objects were hovering up over our gazebo. And absolutely...these craft COULD have been higher up than I have estimated. But there was something really, REALLY odd about this sighting. When this person asked me yesterday if I felt these craft could hold a human being, I really had to think about it! I've been saying over and over again, that these Triangles were SMALL...these were definitely NOT the huge black Triangles I've read up so much about in standard UFO sighting literature/recollections.

I took it upon myself to research aircraft our military (Navy/Air Force) has within its realm. I found something which was a little disturbing to me. After viewing many pics of some of the Air Force planes seen in various air shows, one particular pic caught my eye. When I say Triangle, I imagine that most of you familiar with this type thing, picture the typical large, black Triangle in your minds...only smaller. But that isn't exactly what I meant when I said Triangle.

These were not the boomerang/Triangular shaped craft so commonly featured in UFO sightings/abduction scenarios. These craft I witnessed back in June/2004 looked like some of the craft I saw this morning on the Air Force website...only they weren't black and I do not recall the familiar 'flap' on the back of the craft I saw as was apparent in the picture I saw this morning.

Also, the plane which fit the description pretty much of the craft I saw in 2004, was not black; the craft I saw, as I recall, were definitely black. So...minus the flap on the rear and the color, the plane I saw this morning on the Air Force website looked almost to be a dead ringer for what I saw in 2004.

Irrespective, I definitely had what you would term 'missing time' that evening. Very unsettling feeling, I have to tell you. I don't like this...and even though I was given a gentle warning about selling our home, what happened to me that night could be the clue as to what has been happening to me all of my life, off and on.

I do not recall being at all traumatized with what happened to me in 2004; not a scratch was on me...no scars, not a thing. The unsettling part was the missing time and I have had that explained to me via Donnie Blessing of MUFON. She is a Field Investigator for MUFON/Ohio. I grew up in Ohio and my memories of missing time go back to when I was 10 years of age. I lived in Ohio at that time, hence...my call to Donnie. She's been great; she told me that the reason I felt out-of-sync that night is because my body's own time clock was off. These Star Visitors (I don't like to use the word Alien) emanate a much stronger energy frequency than we do here on earth. She explained that, when you are 'taken,' they have to elevate your body's energy frequency to match their own. If you've viewed the DVD, "Fastwalkers," you will recall that one of the gentlemen who speaks of his own experience with these other Beings, remarks that you will know when you are around one of them because their energy level is so much higher than our own. The reason I felt so weird when I went back inside our home is because my body's own time clock was still out-of-sync with what had just happened to me.

This makes sense...and it's a somewhat scientific explanation for what could have happened to me, which I appreciate. (I always try to find and use logic in explaining the unexplainable...initially, anyway.)

I'm still open to the possibility of other explanations for what I witnessed that night. I'll keep checking...

Bayareamom said:
I have just joined this forum and I have a question:

I had a sighting of six SMALL Black Triangles, in V formation, in 2004. I have literally poured through the Triangle literature, and I cannot find any other sighting that would appear to match my own.

I realize this sounds crazy, but it's true...these Triangles were hovering in our own backyard (we had a huge backyard then). I honestly cannot tell you if these craft looked large enough for a human to be inside one of them, but I am assuming they were. I recall seeing blue, red and white flashing lights at the rear of each one of these craft.

Could these craft have been some sort of experiemental craft? It begs the question that if they were experimental, then why the heck were they flying in my backyard?

The V formation consisted of one craft in the front, two in the middle and three craft carrying up the back end. As I viewed these things, the right-rear craft slowly manuevered itself out and over until it rested in the middle row. This formation lasted for several minutes...then they took off.

I did experience some missing time this evening. I just don't know what to think. Any questions or comments would be welcome. Thanks so much.

Hi Bayarea,

Your sighting of small Traingles is unusual but I've read a couple of other sightings similar to that. I wish I could remember where I read them, probably on nuforc.org. since that site has the most postings.

Bayareamom said:
Hello there! Yes, we're in the East Bay and loving it (Danville/San Ramon).

The unsettling part was the missing time and I have had that explained to me via Donnie Blessing of MUFON. She is a Field Investigator for MUFON/Ohio. ...

One request: Please post the link to the site, and the photos, you're comparing. I think we'd all like to give it a look as well.

Also, I know Danville well! My wife used to work there several years back. Beautiful town.

I'm not sure about the explanation you received from the MUFON investigator. It sounds speculative to me, but what do I know.

A quick op-ed piece: I think that a MUFON investigator should be in the business of recording statements, taking photos, capturing video footage, measuring distances, taking samples, gathering evidence, and generally, asking really good questions.

People come to MUFON for reassurance and support. From what I've seen and heard in recent days, I'm not sure MUFON representatives fully understand what their role should be in all of this. And that causes me great concern. I'm not sure that's going to be good news for MUFON, at the end of the day.

Op-ed is over.

Please send over that link, and again, fascinating experience!

Tom,

Please don't misunderstand my representations of MUFON/Donnie Blessing. She is a Field Investigator, but she also investigates abduction cases ON HER OWN...has absolutely NOTHING at all to do with MUFON. I don't want her work in this field misrepresented or misunderstood in any way. She is fabulous in her area of research and has been an absolute godsend to so many people. She has investigated over 50 alleged abduction cases...SHE'S GOOD.

Anyway...this entire issue is so very new to me. I started researching other areas of interest last June and before I knew it, I was unraveling my own family history. While I have always dealt with the paranormal in my life, I just have never connected it to the possibility of an abduction experience.

The dream I had wherein I was floating out my window, bathed in a brilliant white light, to the multi-colored balls of light dancing around in my bedroom at night on numerous occasions, to the many instances of missing time...I was traumatized, to be sure, but I NEVER knew what this might mean, until now, with Donnie's help.

I am not here to argue as to whether or not abductions actually do take place. I have read up on Maj. Robert O. Dean's testimony (he had Cosmic Top Secret Clearance with SHAPE/NATO/EUROPE). I trust that he is an honorable individual and believe what he states to be the truth. Sgt. Clifford Stone also comes to mind...Donnie Blessing has interviewed him extensively and I believe him to be a truthful individual as well.

I have my own history (in my immediate family) of an individual in the intelligence community and I know what this person told me when I was a young girl...so I have those memories, as well. "The Day After Roswell," written by Lt. Col. Phillip Corso is also quite enlightening.

What bothers me is the fact that this Triangle/craft sighting I had in 2004 may be something than I am not familiar with...OR...it could truly have been the instance where these Beings, who ever they may be, chose to reveal themselves to me...FINALLY...after all these years.

In all my years of missing time as a child, I do not recall having ever received scoop marks, or really, marks of any kind on my body. Of course, I wasn't really checking, either. I was a child...I knew SOMETHING strange and eery was happening to me, but I hadn't a clue as to 'what.' But I was traumatized and started experiencing panic attacks by the age of 10. Up until that time, I had been a happy, normal child...good grades in school, many friends...all the normal Americana 'stuff.'

I have literally gone for years without any untoward situation happening to me, sans the paranormal stuff, which occurs on occasion. So...this sighting in Danville, CA/June/2004 is truly a momentous occasion for me.

It may not make History as the most significant sighting ever...but it was to ME.

I have already been told by two individuals who work with so-called abductees that they do not feel I was abducted (if that's what this was)...by the Greys. I do not recall in all the reading that I have done, which is considerable, as I am a speedreader, of the Greys warning someone they need to sell their home. That's a bit odd, don't you think?

But I am glad SOMEONE felt the need to warn me because we found we had toxic black mold in our master bathroom...a bathroom, I might add, that was completely RE-BUILT four years prior to this sighting when we bought that home...in 2000. We truly didn't expect we'd find ANYTHING wrong with our home during the inspection process, but there you go. And as I've stated, if we hadn't heeded that warning to sell, we would have been hit with considerable financial disaster...not to mention the health issues we could have conceivably been exposed to.

SO...

What to make of all of this...I have no earthly idea. This is either a mind game employed by our friendly government, or perhaps the epitome of my many moments of missed time...and I've finally 'met' who ever these Beings may be. I have no clue, but I am a tireless pursuer of the Truth and I am going to find out, that's all I know!

Here is a link to the pics I was speaking of with reference to the craft I witnessed in 2004. The one pictured closest to the viewer of the picture, is the one which sent chills down my spine.

Minus the flaps (whatever those are called) on the backs of these things and minus the color (the ones I witnessed were black)...this pic is practically a dead ringer for what I witnessed.

Here's the link to the Air Force site: http://www.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/050512-F-2295B-208.jpg.

As I've stated, these craft were hovering in a V formation, over our gazebo. When these craft took off, they simply took off in a straight away fashion. As I recall, they had blue, red and white flashing lights on the rear of each. They were absolutely beautiful to watch. If this wasn't a screen memory/mind control sort of thing, I have to say I am extremely impressed with the pilots' abilities in flying these craft. I'm still amazed...

I just wanted to add a couple more statements re: my own personal experiences regarding the UFO phenomenon.

I truly have witnessed exactly what I've stated in my above posts. I have to say that it has taken a considerable amount of 'courage' to 'come out of the closet' as it were, and state what my experiences have been.

My memories as a child are starting to seep through, little by little. I am remembering more and more as the days and weeks go by.

I tend to be a middle-of-the-road type thinker with pretty much everything in life. I do not espouse the views of those that would ridicule and/or debunk ANY memory of alleged abductions and/or UFO sightings. Likewise, I do not take the view that these experiences are to be perceived as entirely a benevolent experience (as one UFO researcher would have us believe). I just don't think anyone really knows for sure what is going on out there.

There are those whack-a-doodles out there who take advantage of this phenomenon and will use it to draw attention to themselves for whatever reason. I can only state as to the veracity of MY OWN experiences.

This is why the trauma...these experiences do NOT fall into any sort of reality paradigm in my life, and most others.

I have taken the time to study up on some of Dr. Greer's writings, most especially his book, "Disclosure." I have literally read each and every one of those testimonies. These men and women have dared to come forward, risking conceivably all they have ever worked for. They have violated Non-Disclosure Oaths in giving their testimonies and have shown tremendous courage in doing so. Whatever you may feel about Dr. Greer, I would urge anyone interested in this phenomenon to read this book.

I have viewed the DVD movie, "FASTWALKERS." A Great Movie...I've viewed it perhaps some 30 times.

I am just amazed with the constant back-stabbing and ridicule heaped at various so-called UFOlogists, with one another. Many of them remind me of young children, constantly striving to out do one another for perhaps that one moment of fame and attention. It's a darn shame to see this because we can all learn from one another. This issue does, in the end, affect each and every one of us on some level.

To me, NO ONE really has all the answers. If they did, then perhaps we'd know the Truth about all of this right now. Other than Corso's book, I cannot think of any writing at this juncture that I've read which states with so much clarity as to the involvement of our Government in the Truth embargo on this subject. To me (and because of my own family history), this entire issue is just fascinating.

Bayareamom said:
Here is a link to the pics I was speaking of with reference to the craft I witnessed in 2004. The one pictured closest to the viewer of the picture, is the one which sent chills down my spine.

Minus the flaps (whatever those are called) on the backs of these things and minus the color (the ones I witnessed were black)...this pic is practically a dead ringer for what I witnessed.

Here's the link to the Air Force site: http://www.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/050512-F-2295B-208.jpg.

As I've stated, these craft were hovering in a V formation, over our gazebo. When these craft took off, they simply took off in a straight away fashion. As I recall, they had blue, red and white flashing lights on the rear of each. They were absolutely beautiful to watch. If this wasn't a screen memory/mind control sort of thing, I have to say I am extremely impressed with the pilots' abilities in flying these craft. I'm still amazed...

I believe, those are F-22A Raptors.

I'm a little familiar with Donnie Blessing. She worked with the late Kenny Young on a very interesting case I've read about at Kenny's site and talked briefly over the net with Kenny about. She worked well with Kenny on that one case at the very least. She's a relative newcomer to the field however. Under a decade I think.

You have no idea how glad I am to have found this forum.

My wife and I work near Owings Mills, MD. About 2 months ago, I had my first sighting of "something" resembling a triangle in the sky. I put it out of sight and mind and tried to tell myself I had imagined what I saw.

I saw it again in almost the exact same place a few weeks later. Each sighting has only lasted 1-2 seconds maximum. I didn't get a good enough look to discern much detail, but I can tell you that:

- The object appeared very low in the sky - definitely under 1000 feet altitude

- The object actually appeared "reflective" to me, rather than black (I'll explain why I now think this was a "black triangle" further on down).

- The object caught my eye by reflecting the early morning sun - indeed almost creating a "second sun" in the sky. The reflection made me look up at it while driving, where I was able to make out a hint of the object's triangular shape.

- The object appeared to be hovering - if it was moving, it wasn't moving fast

- I saw no lights. From what I saw the surface appeared very smooth. The closest known craft I could think of was some offspring of the Stealth Fighter family.

- As soon as it was there, it seemed to vanish. Note, I tried desperately to track the object down again with my eyes but could not. In each "sighting", I seemed to have blinked and then - BAM - it's gone completely from the sky.

- For days I told no one, convinced that even my wife would think I was crazy. Finally I broke down and told her. Guess what - she did think I was insane! Luckily for me, my wife has now seen the object as well. Yesterday, while travelling home from work near I-795 in Owings Mills, she spotted the object in the EXACT SAME PLACE I HAD SEEN IT!!!! She got a look at it for about 20 seconds. SHe said it was "jet black, but definitely triangular in shape. It was hovering over I-795" It froze her with fear, and she and I have been searching for answers since yesterday. Seriously, what are the odds of a couple seeing a UFO 3 times now in the same spot?

What really intrigues us, is that after googling what we have seen, I stumbled upon the UFO report of Frank Griffin, purported Lockheed Martin engineer, who basically saw the exact same thing in almost the exact same spot (only 2 years prior to our "sightings").

I apologize that we don't have more info - we really weren't prepared to start seeing UFO's. I am encouraged that we've seen it in the exact same spot (techincally, coming off the Franklin Blvd exit of Southbound I-795 in Owings Mills), and will try to get more evidence on it, but we live an hour away and don't have a lot of free time.

I should probably point out a disclaimer here, which probably destroys my credibility, and indicate that I can now say I've had multiple ghost and UFO sightings in my life. Take that for what you will. Personally, I think these "black traingles" are next generation Stealth aircraft. My hunch tells me they are unmanned , like the Predator Spy Planes. I base that on the fact that my best guess is they "disappear" when they turn because they are so extremely thin.

THe craziest part about the sighting (and Griffin mentions this in his report on UFO evidence.com as well - just google "UFO Owings Mills" and you'll get hits to his original story), is that it really does take place right in the BWI Airport landing patterns. This area of the sky is usually full of planes. Even if the military were testing something (should probably point out that Andrews Airforce Base is close by), it's curious they'd use that airspace. Also, the Owings Mills/Reisterstown area is extremely densley populated. If this were "next-gen" aircraft, wouldn't they test in New Mexico???

Thanks for listening guys - it's so nice to be able to discuss with someone as we have decided NOT to tell our family/friends.

Bayareamom, have you gave details about being told to move? I didn't see it in this thread. Is it elsewhere? If it is in this thread, I apologise for over looking it.

I vaguely recall greys telling someone to move in one case. The details are too fuzzy though, so not much I can say about it unfortunately. There's enough abduction and contactee cases out there that you can probably find anything more than once, heh.

kdawg68 said:

My wife and I work near Owings Mills, MD. About 2 months ago, I had my first sighting of "something" resembling a triangle in the sky. I put it out of sight and mind and tried to tell myself I had imagined what I saw.

I saw it again in almost the exact same place a few weeks later. Each sighting has only lasted 1-2 seconds maximum. I didn't get a good enough look to discern much detail, but I can tell you that:

- The object actually appeared "reflective" to me, rather than black (I'll explain why I now think this was a "black triangle" further on down).

- The object caught my eye by reflecting the early morning sun - indeed almost creating a "second sun" in the sky. The reflection made me look up at it while driving, where I was able to make out a hint of the object's triangular shape.

- I saw no lights. From what I saw the surface appeared very smooth. The closest known craft I could think of was some offspring of the Stealth Fighter family.

- As soon as it was there, it seemed to vanish. Note, I tried desperately to track the object down again with my eyes but could not. In each "sighting", I seemed to have blinked and then - BAM - it's gone completely from the sky.

- For days I told no one, convinced that even my wife would think I was crazy. Finally I broke down and told her. Guess what - she did think I was insane! Luckily for me, my wife has now seen the object as well. Yesterday, while travelling home from work near I-795 in Owings Mills, she spotted the object in the EXACT SAME PLACE I HAD SEEN IT!!!! She got a look at it for about 20 seconds. SHe said it was "jet black, but definitely triangular in shape. It was hovering over I-795" It froze her with fear, and she and I have been searching for answers since yesterday. Seriously, what are the odds of a couple seeing a UFO 3 times now in the same spot?

What really intrigues us, is that after googling what we have seen, I stumbled upon the UFO report of Frank Griffin, purported Lockheed Martin engineer, who basically saw the exact same thing in almost the exact same spot (only 2 years prior to our "sightings").

I apologize that we don't have more info - we really weren't prepared to start seeing UFO's. I am encouraged that we've seen it in the exact same spot (techincally, coming off the Franklin Blvd exit of Southbound I-795 in Owings Mills), and will try to get more evidence on it, but we live an hour away and don't have a lot of free time.

I should probably point out a disclaimer here, which probably destroys my credibility, and indicate that I can now say I've had multiple ghost and UFO sightings in my life. Take that for what you will. Personally, I think these "black traingles" are next generation Stealth aircraft. My hunch tells me they are unmanned , like the Predator Spy Planes. I base that on the fact that my best guess is they "disappear" when they turn because they are so extremely thin.

THe craziest part about the sighting (and Griffin mentions this in his report on UFO evidence.com as well - just google "UFO Owings Mills" and you'll get hits to his original story), is that it really does take place right in the BWI Airport landing patterns. This area of the sky is usually full of planes. Even if the military were testing something (should probably point out that Andrews Airforce Base is close by), it's curious they'd use that airspace. Also, the Owings Mills/Reisterstown area is extremely densley populated. If this were "next-gen" aircraft, wouldn't they test in New Mexico???

Thanks for listening guys - it's so nice to be able to discuss with someone as we have decided NOT to tell our family/friends.

Odd. I found nothing strange about what you shared. Might be because I'm a weirdo:)

Anyway, I take it you have been back to that area many times and haven't seen the object?

Any lights?

Sound?

Your ghost sightings don't hurt your credibility in my mind. Maybe I'll see you in the ghost forums here eh?

Black Triangles - Portland 2

DK7,

Also have experiences (if perception is correct) of "stars" moving and approaching me on two occasions.

1. in my backyard between 2AM-4AM late Sept 2005
a. "star" size increased to about golf ball size moving E to SE
b. as "star" appeared at cloud level (intermittent and drifting)
I started shuddering from apprehension and incident ended
2. at work parking lot 9PM-10PM early winter 2006 (Redford, MI)
a. "star" moved like a crab and would stop as aircraft approached
(Detroit Diesel is in the flight pattern of Detroit Metro airport)
b. "star" morphed into a sphere (round outline in clear night sky)
the width of a basketball directly above (slightly E of my parking spot)
c. sphere slightly wobbled on it axis to reveal rotating red lights
on its rim
d. sphere would rotate, wobble, reveal red lights (saw 3 lights max),
then go flat and a white light (from the rim) would flash in a
diffused manner (like a puff vs a beam)

Never saw any creatures during these incidents.

Also had a bizarre incident involving (invisible beings?) some type of contact.

In winter 2002 while at a restaurant (business dinner) with a vendor (Mr. John Rissio, PHD chemist, Rission Mfg) I was talking (loudly) about some UFO common interests when it felt as if I was injected in my neck (right side) by something?!

After this incident (which hurt and caused me to wince) I no longer had any interest in pursuing our UFO conversation. (John Rissio studied graduate chemistry in Italy, worked with German and Italian scientists, and was involved in US military research; his father, "DOC" Rissio, was an Special Operations agent in WWII: Far East, Poland, and latter France - there impersonating as a NAZI officer; and had intelligence connections post war)

Anyone else had a similar experience where they suddenly had a suppressed UFO interest caused by an (drugged?) external interaction?

Well, I don't know by what standards you need be judged in this field, but I do know that Kenny thought so highly of Donnie, that he gave her one of his biggest cases shortly after she started working with him, and that case was picked up by the Sci-Fi Channel afterwards.

Kenny thought very highly of Donnie and the feeling was absolutely mutual.

I have also viewed several of Donnie's videos and I understand she has appeared on several radio shows, TV shows, etc., i.e., Coast to Coast, Jeff Rense and others I am not really familiar with.

Look, I come from a legal background...I am a former paralegal. My husband is a prominent attorney. We take most everything we learn in the context that if you cannot take it to Court, then you don't have much. THIS FIELD IS OBVIOUSLY QUITE DIFFERENT... No one really has all the answers, and until and unless, our Government decides to end the Truth Embargo on this subject, I just won't second judge anyone who has made genuine efforts into this sort of phenomenon.

How the heck does ANYONE really know what is going on? Have any of you read Greer's book, "Disclosure?" Our SCIENCE doesn't compute with what these ET's have...our math doesn't compute...quantum physics...their technology, as Robert Dean states, is perhaps thousands of years advanced over our own. So how in the world can someone like Stanton Friedman or anyone else profess to know more than someone else in the field? They don't...because they cannot possibly KNOW for sure about any of this. Our own Government doesn't have all the answers, so how can anyone else?

Until we know the Truth about this issue, then EVERYTHING is subjective, isn't it. All I have are my experiences and I alone OWN my experiences. No one else can speak for me about what it is I may have experienced. Likewise, I cannot possibly judge anyone else's experiences, either. I don't have the right to...

I have been in contact with Ruben Uriarte, who is the State Director/MUFON/CALIFORNIA...and I have contacted Budd Hopkins (just very briefly) before I knew to contact MUFON. Budd graciously returned my phone call (three hour timezone difference, but he didn't it anyway...late at night) within five minutes. Through Budd, I was connected to Ruben...and then I decided to contact Donnie in Ohio, because Ohio is my home state and is where my childhood memories emanate.

I now belong to MUFON and hope to, some day, train as a Field Investigator.

Kdawg,

Your sighting really intrigues me! And no, I don't think your credibility is somehow besmirched simply because you have had other UFO sightings and other sorts of paranormal experiences. I have also dealt with minor paranormal experieces throughout my entire life...I just didn't realize these things MAY be connected to what happened to me in the East Bay, 2004.

I don't understand WHY so many people have a problem with paranormal and/or UFO sightings/issues. Are they really silly enough to feel that we humans are the ONLY ones in this Universe? Do folks really believe our Government has given us the truth about most of our reality? I don't think so. I really believe there is an answer for just about everything we experience in our little three-dimensional world, it's just that we haven't been given the entire truth about our little world down here and hence, we're left to fend for ourselves and plod along, hoping to find the answers as best we can.

With reference to the pic I found which resonates with me re: the sighting I had of the Triangles:

The ONLY difference I can state at this time, between the Air Force pic I've posted and what I saw is this:

The Triangles I saw that night were black...all the way. I do not recall a clear, see through area at the front of any of these craft, as you see in the Air Force pic. Also, as I've already stated, there were no FLAPS on the rear ends of the craft I saw. In fact, when I witnessed these things, I immediately thought of Batman.

LeClair,

I don't have ANY recollections of creatures standing by my bedside, or of Greys or anything else, moving like stealth, through my bedroom walls at night.

I experienced, multiple times, balls of light in my room at bedtime as a young girl. I also experienced missing time several times, as a young girl. I know that I was traumatized because of the missing time episodes. These episodes would occur during the daytime, when I would be out by myself in our backyard woods and/or riding my bike, as I recall. THOSE instances were truly frightening. I also recall on at least one occasion, a situation with missing time when I was driving back home from my grandparents' home. It should have only taken me 30 minutes to arrive home, yet, I was gone for approximately one hour, 30 minutes. I, of course, had no explanation for this when I arrived home and caught heck for it when I came back.

IF a Grey found the need to come visit me to warn me we needed to sell our home...that's okay by me! I'm just glad SOMEONE told us...our lives would have been miserable if they hadn't.

Bayareamom said:
LeClair,

I don't have ANY recollections of creatures standing by my bedside, or of Greys or anything else, moving like stealth, through my bedroom walls at night.

I experienced, multiple times, balls of light in my room at bedtime as a young girl. I also experienced missing time several times, as a young girl. I know that I was traumatized because of the missing time episodes. These episodes would occur during the daytime, when I would be out by myself in our backyard woods and/or riding my bike, as I recall. THOSE instances were truly frightening. I also recall on at least one occasion, a situation with missing time when I was driving back home from my grandparents' home. It should have only taken me 30 minutes to arrive home, yet, I was gone for approximately one hour, 30 minutes. I, of course, had no explanation for this when I arrived home and caught heck for it when I came back.

IF a Grey found the need to come visit me to warn me we needed to sell our home...that's okay by me! I'm just glad SOMEONE told us...our lives would have been miserable if they hadn't.

You know, you're making a point here. Maybe those Greys would do well in the real estate business :)

And thank you so much for sharing your extremely intriguing experiences.

kdawg68 said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. We're glad you found us as well! Welcome to TheParacast black triangles thread! Sincerely, Tom

Back