• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangles

hi gang,

It's been a while, but that's because I've had nothing new to report here in Owings Mills. That is until today. This morning, in the EXACT SAME location (Franklin Blvd exit of I-795), I had the opportunity to 100% positively identify a unmanned "Predator" spy drone flying very low in the sky. It zipped right over I-795. This has to mean something. My wife wants to believe we saw an extra-terrestial UFO back around Easter, but my hunch that this was military is only strenghtened by today.

What continues to dumbfound me is that this is a heavily populated area with high volume of traffic (both on the ground and in the air). It just seems funny they would be flying such things where anyone could see.

I was travelling South (towards I-695) from Westminster on I-795 when the object first appeared moving right to left. It zipped across at a decent clip, but was so low to the ground that I got a great look at it. At first I actually thought it was a remote control toy or something, but it was much too big and moving too fast to be so (albeit my knowledge of such items is extremely limited).

What made it unmistakeable to me were the wing and what I guess you'd call the "cockpit" section of the aircraft. These links show exactly what I saw.

What do you guys think? Does this render the mirror-like traingle I saw, and the black triangle my wife saw as probable military aircraft? Or does this add fuel to the fire that even the govt. doesn't know what those traingular things were and is using things like predators to "spy" the area? I also want to inform that an unmarked helicopter (by that I mean no police, military, or other distinguishable markings), painted in jet black has been seen by many circling the same area quite frequently.

Oh yeah - almost forgot - the wife had one other "incident' in the same spot essentially. I told her I think it was a cloud, but she was very freaked out about it. Driving to pick up our kid from daycare, on a road that runs parallell to I-795 and connects with Frankllin (actually right outside a police station if you can believe that), she said that on a perfectly bright, sunny, and clear day last week, her car was just overcome by a totally darkening shadow, and that she thought she heard "humming" noises. As quickly as it was there - it was gone, and the car returned to the bright/sunny condition it had been in. Again, I told her "probably a cloud" - but she swears there weren't any around.

You guys might need to make a field trip down here.....as "Bill and Ted" might say, "strange things are afoot" here in Owings Mills, for sure.

Here's the links to the predator spy plane that looks EXACTLY like what I saw over 795 today. Don't confuse this with the triangles seen earlier though, as they most certainly were not the same object:

Las Vegas Review-Journal

Geocities has shut down

The tail wings and "cockpit" area are what gave it away to me. I was actually only familiar with them from first searching for something to explain away the triangles we had seen!!!!

RowanC said:
NoAnswers, what I saw was incredibly large. I just don't believe that there is any human technology that could make a ship that size stay in the air completely silent. It was HUGE! It was so close if I had stood on the roof, I could have touched it!
Try not to let your common sense of what you're accustomed to in military technology fool your idea of what humans are capable of building. Try to keep an open mind. It may be from another planet, but until it takes you to one, it may just as well be from here.
Another sideline... I got very ill soon afterwards. It never occurred to me it was from the ship until I began seeing other people's accounts here and there who also got sick afterwards. During the course of my illness, which is a type of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, I had a hair analysis done which showed a lot of heavy metals, including Uranium. I can't figure out where I"d be exposed to Uranium... don't even understand how it would get into my system, but I began wondering if there was a connection. My boyfriend didn't get sick, but he began breaking out in sweats at night.. the bed would be soaked. I'm not sure if there is
a connection or not.
If my theory of gravity is correct, then exposure to their propulsion could manifest several effects, including 'static', modified atomic nuclei, feeling warm, brain changes (electroshock type effects), or just a feeling of stress (which can cause the night sweat problem).
There are ways you can get exposed to uranium naturally. Unless they tell you it was U-235 or something highly refined; then it could also be from nearby military exercises with armor-piercing rounds. It could also be used as a propulsion material or part of the ship that ablates upon atmospheric reentry. If you have antigravity technology or mass-negating technology, then depleted uranium is a very durable shield, a nice material for expelling from an electrostatic rocket system, etc. Since it is available in massive quantities to our military, this is a possible source from any mysterious craft.
I mean, why us?
Just lucky, is my guess. Unless you were exposed to uranium by accident somewhere earlier, and that interested them.....Where are you located? Where have you been? Northern high plateaus? Oak Ridge Tennessee? Anything like that?

I'm sorry if I missed some of the posts here. I didn't have time to read through the whole megathread, Tom. I just wanted to put in a vote for at least some triangles being from our Cabal people.
Two points: My first guess (from my Navy influence) is that the bigger ones are carriers for smaller ones and for mass abductions. (look up Halliburton Detention Centers).
If they are antigravity devices, then parking would normally be in space. The difference in strategy being that an antigravity ship can geosynchronously park in low earth orbit (doesn't have to be at 27000 miles or equatorial) and stealthy or not, would 'disappear' to our primarily Doppler radar systems. A little creative lighting, and they wouldn't be noticed by people or telescopes that weren't focused at the specific point and distance.
I've also made the point before that (especially in the Belgium incidents) if the craft being chased by terrestrial military craft seem to know when they are locked onto by F-16 radar, then they have probably got some connection to terrestrial military ECM information or equipment. That means that whether they are terrestrial or not, they have terrestrial communications, even if they just went to J.C. Whitney and bought fuzzbusters.

I am glad I found this forum. Not sure if this really fits here, but will post it anyway. This happened just over a year ago. I saved my report to the National UFO Reporting center (or something close) in a text file and will post it below:

---

Outside in the backyard letting the dog out 7/30/2006 4:00am. Looked up, saw a shooting star, decided to look for a few minutes to see if I could see more. Then, directly overhead, I noticed three star-like objects in triangle formation moving south to north.

I had originally been unsure whether I was seeing one large triangular object or three separate objects. Then I noticed that I could see stars between the moving objects and decided that they must be separate objects. Also, after that determination was made, at least one of the objects made very quick movements out of the formation, then back in, although the triangle was not the same shape afterwards.

The triangle kind of bent and warped as it moved, so I surmise that all of the objects were probably moving in varying patterns.

I looked for any signs of strobes or running lights, but found none.

This was a very strange feeling to see this. The fluid motion of the triangle gave the feel that these things could just move any way they wanted to.

As for the size, the objects were about as large and the same brilliance as a star. The triangle they formed itself approximately as wide as my fist when I held up my outstretched arm.

Whatever they were, they were way way up there. No sound. No lights.

I would have thought they were maybe satellites or something. But moving around like that, I really don't think so.

Now, I know a lot of people are going to probably say these were planes or jets, since I do live in the flight path of a major airport about 40 miles away (DFW). But I am telling you this were not planes. They just did not move like that, the snakelike movement of them individually, making that triangle fluid.

From the time I saw them directly overhead till I lost them in the city lights to the north, was about 4 or 5 minutes. I would say that I watched them from about 90 degrees to about 60 degrees before I lost them in the lights.

Very strange.

This text added 9/2/2007
But, one thing is certain, they were high. Although I lost them in the lightened sky (from Dallas) at about 60 degrees, the slow rate at which they were dropping down to the horizon indicated that they were very very high.

Gene Steinberg said:
Thank you for sharing your sighting. Did anyone from that organization contact you further about it? I'm curious.

No, no contact. I did some research though and found out that there was at least one other similar report that night. Now, this search was from MUFON, which I also reported the same sighting too. I am attaching an image I captured back then (I was trying to explain to my family that I wasn't nuts, and made a screen capture).

I have one other interesting bit of information I found. And that is that there is a possible explanation, although it is a long shot in my opinion. This sighting bothered me a lot, it was just freaky. So, I did a lot of research to try to find a reasonable explanation.

Here is what I found:

The U.S. military DOES have satellites that travel in triplets in a polar orbit. And, while usually not visible to the unaided eye, do occasionally become easily visible to the unaided eye at magnitude -2 or -4.

These satellites are part of the Naval Ocean Surveillance System (NOSS) (this link is now forbidden) NOSS Double and Triple Satellite Formations, also known as the U.S. Navy's "White Cloud" system.

http://www.fas.org/spp/military/program/surveill/noss_andronov.htm

These satellites have thrusters on them and can move individually.

Here is a quote from the www.fas.org article above:

As a group flies over the equator the baselines form a figure which is close to a right triangle (Fig. 2). However, in the polar regions, as the satellites go through latitudes which correspond to the maximum inclination of their orbits (around 63 deg.), the form of the group changes, and the satellites follow practically along one and the same trajectory one after the other. In order to avoid decreased signal bearing accuracy, the apogee portion of the orbit of one of the satellites is shifted relative to the apogee portions of the others. Thanks to this, in the polar regions one of the satellites moves 50 to 100 km lower [sic; this doesn't seem to agree with Figures 2 and 3] than the remaining ones, which lets the direction-finding baselines spread out and eliminates the "zone of inaccessibility." (Fig. 3)

One other source:
(this link no longer works, leaving it here for historical purposes) http://users.ox.ac.uk/~daveh/Space/Military/milspace_sbwass.html

This kind of maneuvering capability is what I saw. And the 1100km altitude of the satellites coincides what I saw, these things where WAY up there. I do believe that one crossing another's path from my vantage point as they moved north and away from me, and my eye following the incorrect one, gave the illusion of a circle being made. My initial statement of "satellites just don't do that" was wrong!!! We DO have satellites that fly in formation and change altitude and direction. Wow.

Now, whether it was a successor program of "White Cloud" -- maybe the next generation, or the actual White Cloud satellites themselves, I have know way of knowing. But after reading this items I believe that it is possible that this is what I saw.

One thing that is somewhat perplexing to me is that this was supposed to be a system that was designed to pinpoint the location source of sea-based communications. When I saw it was over Texas and moving due north. Maybe it is a more advanced system and is being used to monitor land-based communications??? Or, it could be something as simple as orbital mechanics. It was headed over the north pole and when it got on the other side of the planet it would be over the Pacific, or Indian Ocean, or Mediterranean...who knows.

Attachments

• sighting1.jpg
    sighting1.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 0
About triangles, as a MUFON investigator I looked into a report dated 8/2006,about 12:30A.M.. A retired engineer working in his shop in his garage heard a roaring sound coming from overhead. He stepped outside ,looked up and not 25 ft. overhead was a smallish black triange(15-20 ft) th dull red lights at the corners and a white light in the center. It moved very slowly in a northeasterly direction a t below tree top level,across his yard,diverting up and over a neighbor's storage shack,across the neighbors yard (breaking several tree limbs) and up and over the neighbor's house and out of site. Investigation revealed neighbors who heard the roaring sound, broken tree limbs as noted, and a peculiar bubbling of the tiles on the roof of the neighbor's storage shed on the side that abutted on the reportee's property. Best wishes,Phrork

this leaves us with a great big 'ole problem: historical sightings of triangles that pre-date any kind of "modern" technology.

jordan23 said:
this leaves us with a great big 'ole problem: historical sightings of triangles that pre-date any kind of "modern" technology.
It could be a big problem if we let it be. I'm not saying that we should ignore evidence that doesn't fit the picture, but that we should clearly put historical sightings (pre-1940) in a special category first. Sometimes the data doesn't fit the theory because it isn't accurate data, or because it comes from faulty witnesses.

You are correct, it is a problem if we are trying to answer all of the sightings with a single theory. Things that fall absolutely outside of possibly being secret human technology should be carefully evaluated to see if they are valid observations, then compared with what we know about possible tampering with the historical evidence, and then evaluated for non-terrestrial/non-human sources. We can always come back to the alien technology influence without a hassle, but we should first keep our eye on the immediately apparent humans who have real secrets, trying not to be distracted from things that appear to be a threat from space or other dimensions while our tax money is being spent by the trillions and not traced.

Im sure this is well noted by now but for what its worth the area between
Santa Barbara and Ventura ,CA.seems to be , or was a flight path for some
Goverment versions of this craft, moving east from the ocean towards
one of our dessert bases I would presume. So are they returning from
way overseas, or is there a small possibility these craft may also be
submersible?

Hi everybody

i registered for the sight after reading the 1st page of this thread and this is my first post.

i live in tucson, arizona, and about 2 years ago on my way to work i was listening to the morning show here (jon jay and rich's morning show). they had a guest speaker on the phone who was giving a dissertation on UFo sightings that weekend in Phoenix, she was a respected physics professor. She talked about some of the interesting stories she hears from people, but she mentioned one that got my attention. she said she knows of well over a dozen people from 1 sighting. the highway between Phoenix and tucson, just a few weeks after the release of the movie "independence day" apparently had one of those black triangles hovering over it. she talked about it for a while and the hosts of the show were kind of surprised they had never heard of it. they finish the interview and take a commercial brake.

lo and behold, people start calling in claiming they were there. one lady called up and said that it was difficult for the image of this black triangle hovering in the air to register in her head (the road between phoenix and tucson is in the middle of the desert and is dark at night). another lady called in and said that her and several other cars behind and in front of her pulled over, and that a big rig had also pulled over. she said people climbed onto the big rig to get to the top of the cabin to try to touch the black triangle (all the callers said it was really close to the ground). no one was able to actually touch it though.

another guy called and said his kids started to cry because they had seen the movie independence day. everyone that called in (about 4 people) said that it was silent, hovering, and had different colored lights spaced out underneath it, and it was HUGE. they couldnt emphasize how big and quiet it was.

this isnt my sort of thing. i dont think people interested in this stuff are crazy, and i dont usually take the time to register for a site when i find something interesting, but ive lived in arizona for about 3 years now. things are weird here. if you talk to people born and raised in tucson, or any of the other small towns (benson, green valley, nogales) they have lots of weird stories about lights in the sky, wildfires that disapear overnight, sonic booms, and ghosts.

myself, i was staying at my grandparents home in green valley, and in the hills maybe 5 miles away, i saw red, blue, green, and yellow lights flashing irregularly. hard to explain in writing, but it wasnt from an emergency vehicle. i have no idea what it was, i didnt care, i went back inside as soon as i could and tried not to think about it.

i was watching a show called battle plan recently, and the new stealth aircraft were discussed, the show claimed that the current planes had such thrust and tight turning capability, that they had to have inbuilt govenours so's not to kill the pilot in a high speed turn.

its been said elsewhere the first govt to reverse engineer disc tech will "rule the world" because they outperform all conventional aircraft.

perhaps these craft are remote controlled, and are designed to be seen and exhibit "superiority"

it makes sense to me that an easy way to control and manupulate a foreign power, would be to convince them they had a "ufo" problem and that we know "something" about them.

i think we could build these (not necessairly pilot) and that from a psych ops pov you could put enough worry into a foreign govt with them to ensure they turned to you looking for answers, once they are in that position you own them

mike said:
it makes sense to me that an easy way to control and manupulate a foreign power, would be to convince them they had a "ufo" problem and that we know "something" about them.

it occurred to me this tactic has been used before,

missionarys turning up in foriegn lands and saying youve got a "devil" problem, but we know all about it, trust us and do as we suggest and you will be fine

i was watching a doco on the hindenberg recently where dominant theory was the captain turned the ship too fast and "bent" the ship beyond its structural integrity snapping a cable which tore some of the gas cells leading to the fire and destruction. this ship was 804 feet long (245 meters) thats longer than three Boeing 747s placed end-to-end.

if it was cable failure due to structural inadequacies of the cigar shaped design, it strikes me that the triangle would offer the best structural properties in replacement as a design. take 3 hindenburgs and join them nose to tail, and secure with struts through the centre.

or better yet start with a rigid aluminium triangular frame with the gas bags arranged on the sides

in addition to the lift capacity you have the stealth aspect.
its odd how zeppelin technolgy disapeared after the hindenburg obviously they were superceded in performance by fixed wing aircraft in all aspects except perhaps for stealth so it makes sense that if zeppelin technology was further refined and used it would be kept secret.

lights underneath (obviously not in stealth mode) make sense for the same reason all aircraft have lights........ to stop other aircraft from crashing into you by mistake

it would be one hell of a craft though, if one graf zeppelin is longer than three Boeing 747s placed end-to-end. imagine how 3 of them joined in a triangle and then enveloped in an all encompassing skin would look like..................

mike said:
mike said:

it occurred to me this tactic has been used before,

missionarys turning up in foriegn lands and saying youve got a "devil" problem, but we know all about it, trust us and do as we suggest and you will be fine

I have an odd book around here someplace called "In The Beginning". The gist of it is that religions were created by the trading class to teach the natives not to eat the salesmen which inevitably follow them.
The modern explanation is covered in "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man". Now, we send in the missionaries, then the salesmen, then the World Bank, and if THAT doesn't work, we send in the Marines.

"Devils, you say? You didn't get rid of them, so now they've turned into TARE-ISTS!

i agree Psych Ops are as old as man himself, the ninja knew it so did sun tsu.
bagpipes are a classic example, fear is a primary motivator and easily manipulated

mike said:
i agree Psych Ops are as old as man himself, the ninja knew it so did sun tsu.
bagpipes are a classic example, fear is a primary motivator and easily manipulated

Is that why I always feared being around Edinburgh every year during the Edinburgh Festival when I was studying at the University of Edinburgh ... arggh its coming back to me now ... all those buskers, all those street-entertainers ... all those ... bagpipes on Princes Street ... waaarrgghhhhh :D

Back