• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Triangles

Part 4 : Understanding The Black Triangles Of February, 2007

My dear friends at The Paracast Black Triangles Thread:

I've FINALLY finished this report. Part 4 is done. It is published, for your reading pleasure, and I'm exhausted! I've devoted several weeks to this investigative report, my wife is begging me to please finish our income taxes, and boy, am I DONE! Please read it and let me know what you think. I've summed everything up in this last report, reached some conclusions, BUT more importantly, I've included testimony and theory hand-picked from the hundreds of emails I received since I began, and that part is just simply REMARKABLE! Sure I want you to check out my final report, but more importantly, CHECK OUT EVERYBODY ELSES TESTIMONY! The bottom line is truly worth reading I think. So, with that said, here are the highlights.

THE BLACK TRIANGLES SIGHTINGS EVENT, 2-19-07 TO 2-22-07

PART 4: UNDERSTANDING THE BLACK TRIANGLES OF FEBRUARY, 2007

"Oh hell, Oh hell...It's spinning...it's flat with lights across it...look at it now...it's all the way across...Oh, good lord...that's a whole, big thing..."
February 22nd, 2007 - Kentuck Video Footage

In 1939, Winston Churchill described elements of uncertainty facing the World War II era, as a "...riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma". Perhaps for us, it is the Black Triangles phenomenon.

FINAL-FEBRUARY-07.jpg

THE FACTS: Contained in this 4 part investigative series, you now have 28 separate NUFORC UFO reports; Video footage from Kentucky; Graphic diagrams, drawings, and photographs from Illinois, and a thorough, in depth analysis by Black Triangles Journal. It is all respectfully submitted to you as evidence of this event. It is up to you to decide whether or not these facts hold water, and whether or not these events pose very deep questions, with very serious implications.

The black triangles phenomenon is truly one of the greatest, understated mysteries of our generation. The February 2007 sightings event, illustrates the very nature and complexity of this puzzle.

What you've read on the Black Triangles journal, over these last several weeks, is not an illusion. It is not fiction, fantasy, or whimsy. This journal simply dug up the facts, and connected the dots. It didn't start with anything other than the raw material of evidence. It did not invent this story.

eastward2-22-07.jpg

And yet, here we are, weeks later, with a cohesive story unveiling itself before us. It is a story with texture, substance, and continuity. It involves real people, having real experiences, that correlate. Are they all misunderstanding the events unfolding before them? Are they all in on it together, creating a mass hallucination for the sole purpose of tricking the smart, savvy readers of this journal?

Who are they? What are they? Why are they here? What is their purpose? Are they Us or Them? Are they Military or Non-Terrestrial? Are they Friend or Foe? What is their intention? What is their plan? What are they doing? Should we be afraid? Should we feel mystified? Or, should we simply ignore them and go on about our day?

In 1939, Winston Churchill described elements of uncertainty facing the World War II era, as a "...riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma". Perhaps for us, it is the Black Triangles phenomenon.

4+day+black+triangle+event+2-19-07+to+2-22-07.jpg

As this riddle gains its momentum, questions will need to be addressed. I'm not terribly hopeful that answers will be forthcoming. But even if they were, would they not lead to harder questions, deeper mysteries, wider concerns?

That said, perhaps we have now entered a time, in the unravelling of this mystery, where one very big question can yield a very simple answer:

Are they real?

Are black triangles real? Set aside your beliefs temporarily. Hold your skepticism at bay. Look simply at the facts. What is the evidence telling you? What is the most logical conclusion that can be made? Examine all the possible explanations, and then decide which explanation is the simplest, the most reasonable. What makes the most sense?

Hundreds and hundreds of witnesses around the world, correlating descriptions, corroborating testimonies, photographs, video footage, radar detection, pilot chases, governmental acknowledgements, over 25 years of consistent encounters by normal people, political officials, police officers, pilots, military Generals, Belgium, Phoenix, Shiloh: Countless examples of evidence, mounting and building over years and decades.

Are they real?

Are Black Triangles real? Do they exist? Are you convinced? It's a very big question to ask, but I think it's time that each of us ask it.

And if the answer is yes, and if the majority of us do in fact reach that understanding, then the world we thought we were living in, just changed dramatically forever.

Thanks again to everyone, all the "smart, saavy readers" of The Paracast Forums! Sincerely, Tom.

NoAnswers, what I saw was incredibly large. I just don't believe that there is any human technology that could make a ship that size stay in the air completely silent. It was HUGE! It was so close if I had stood on the roof, I could have touched it!

I believe it came from another planet.

We have a friend in Holland who saw a similar ship, but three smaller ships nested into one huge ship.

We were sort of stunned... and didn't talk to anyone about it until we began seeing other people's accounts. If I had been alone, I"d probably never talk about it b/c I'd figure nobody would believe me. But we saw it together, which is a good thing!

Another sideline... I got very ill soon afterwards. It never occurred to me it was from the ship until I began seeing other people's accounts here and there who also got sick afterwards. During the course of my illness, which is a type of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, I had a hair analysis done which showed a lot of heavy metals, including Uranium. I can't figure out where I"d be exposed to Uranium... don't even understand how it would get into my system, but I began wondering if there was a connection. My boyfriend didn't get sick, but he began breaking out in sweats at night.. the bed would be soaked. I'm not sure if there is a connection or not.

Tom, what we saw was NOT a blimp.. I was being facaetious. It was metallic, huge, silent, and looked exactly like the drawing in the first post in this thread. It was so strange that it was so low and nobody else saw it in our area. I mean, why us?

RowanC said:
NoAnswers, what I saw was incredibly large. I just don't believe that there is any human technology that could make a ship that size stay in the air completely silent. It was HUGE! It was so close if I had stood on the roof, I could have touched it!

I believe it came from another planet.

We have a friend in Holland who saw a similar ship, but three smaller ships nested into one huge ship.

We were sort of stunned... and didn't talk to anyone about it until we began seeing other people's accounts. If I had been alone, I"d probably never talk about it b/c I'd figure nobody would believe me. But we saw it together, which is a good thing!

Another sideline... I got very ill soon afterwards. It never occurred to me it was from the ship until I began seeing other people's accounts here and there who also got sick afterwards. During the course of my illness, which is a type of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, I had a hair analysis done which showed a lot of heavy metals, including Uranium. I can't figure out where I"d be exposed to Uranium... don't even understand how it would get into my system, but I began wondering if there was a connection. My boyfriend didn't get sick, but he began breaking out in sweats at night.. the bed would be soaked. I'm not sure if there is a connection or not.

Tom, what we saw was NOT a blimp.. I was being facaetious. It was metallic, huge, silent, and looked exactly like the drawing in the first post in this thread. It was so strange that it was so low and nobody else saw it in our area. I mean, why us?

Whad'I'say? :confused: I had to go back into the thread to see what you meant about the "BLIMP" thing.

Now I see. I completely understand. You know what you saw, and what you saw, was NO BLIMP! Got it! You were being facetious. I responded too quickly. Duly noted. ET - yes. Blimp - No! ;)

That said, I find the medical issue very interesting. It seems to me, that uranium is a rather difficult element to become exposed to, but of course, quick disclaimer: I'm not an MD.

Since you're focused on this subject right now, if I could make a suggestion: It might be worthwhile to go obtain a copy of your medical records, for your own efficacy, so that you have a hard copy printed out and in your possession at home. You, or someone else, could review this finding further, so that this specific uranium issue could be further analysed.

It would be interesting to find out (perhaps not through this public forum of course...)how this finding was derived through a hair sample, the lab that conducted the test, what the doctors notations were (or whatever clinic conducted this study on you), what the discussions were with you, and what the exact measurements of this finding was.

How much Uranium was in your system, what are normal levels, what is a doctor's opinion of possible exposure, etc. Then, compare that to the BT encounter. In other words, that's the kind of thing that could be evidenciary, and most interesting for a researcher.

But even more than that. If what you're telling me, is that you believe you were exposed to uranium, as a result of a black triangle encounter?! Goodness, is my response.

That said, I think that's important enough for you to personally follow up on it. That's more than just a sighting, right? So, call the doctor or the hospital, fill out the 1 page medical records release form, and give them your fax or mailing address, and get a copy of that for your records. All I'm saying, is documentation is everything! Especially, when it comes to your health, BT or no BT.

Sincerely, Tom

I wanted to publicly welcome Tom as our first official Paracast moderator, and thank him for all his hard work on these forums. We're excited to have you on board, Tom, and hope you won't ignore the purple rectangular craft in your quest for deeper understanding of the black triangles.;)

Seriously Tom, thanks for helping make The Paracast a better place! I'll be reading over your report this week, and hope to participate in this thread. This phenomenon looks fascinating.

dB

David, I found the PERP responsible for all those purple rectangle sightings:
barney.jpg

Hey, thanks for the welcome, David! I'm honored and privileged to be serving The Paracast Forums in this fashion.

Sincerely, Tom

Strange.....my wife insists it was jet black, yet to me, both times it was like a mirror - almost like something out of "the Predator." I know that sounds crazy, but your brain searches for ways to rationalize what you are seeing. It was only in the act of reflecting that you could discern any real shape to it. It definitely was triangular in shape, and it definitely vanished into the thin air after being highly visible momentarily.

I'm actually away from home this week, but plan on trying to catch a glimpse again.

Here is a snip from the above article:

"Many sightings of triangular UFOs are not alien vehicles but the ultra top secret TR-3B. The NSA, NRO, CIA, and USAF have been playing a shell game with aircraft nomenclature - creating the TR-3, modified to the TR-3A, the TR-3B, and the Teir 2, 3, and 4, with suffixes like 'Plus' or 'Minus' added on to further confuse the fact that each of these designators is a different aircraft and not the same aerospace vehicle. A TR-3B is as different from a Teir 3B as a banana is from a grape. Some of these vehicles are manned and others are unmanned..."

"The TR-3B's propulsion is provided by three multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l00,000 feet--then God knows how fast it can go!"

Bayareamom said:
Here is a snip from the above article:

"Many sightings of triangular UFOs are not alien vehicles but the ultra top secret TR-3B. The NSA, NRO, CIA, and USAF have been playing a shell game with aircraft nomenclature - creating the TR-3, modified to the TR-3A, the TR-3B, and the Teir 2, 3, and 4, with suffixes like 'Plus' or 'Minus' added on to further confuse the fact that each of these designators is a different aircraft and not the same aerospace vehicle. A TR-3B is as different from a Teir 3B as a banana is from a grape. Some of these vehicles are manned and others are unmanned..."

"The TR-3B's propulsion is provided by three multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l00,000 feet--then God knows how fast it can go!"

Thanks for your ongoing posts and participation in this forum, BayareaMom!

Hey, tommorow I'm in Walnut Creek, Concord, and then I'm deciding whether or not to head over to Brentwood...

Anyway, I'm very familiar with Mr. Fouche, but other people may not be, so please, keep the info flowing! Thanks again. Sincerely, Tom

kdawg68 said:
Strange.....my wife insists it was jet black, yet to me, both times it was like a mirror - almost like something out of "the Predator." I know that sounds crazy, but your brain searches for ways to rationalize what you are seeing. It was only in the act of reflecting that you could discern any real shape to it. It definitely was triangular in shape, and it definitely vanished into the thin air after being highly visible momentarily.

I'm actually away from home this week, but plan on trying to catch a glimpse again.

Don't forget to bring your video camera and digital! :)

Please keep us posted on your experience.

Sincerely, Tom

Hello All,

I would like to share with you all what I am unraveling with reference to my 'sighting' on or about June 6, 2004.

Here goes:

I have written on a prior post about a sighting I had on or about June 6, 2004, here in the East Bay Area of California. This 'sighting' occured in our own, private backyard. (You can find my prior post in this thread.)

I had my first visit to my therapist two weeks ago. As I described to her what both my husband and I had witnessed that night, she became immediately suspicious, as she has a considerable amount of knowledge regarding government MKULTRA programs.

She asked both my husband and I if we knew anything about MKULTRA. We didn't know much (but I'm fast learning).

I have found info. on MKULTRA vis-a-vis- the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence hearings held in 1977, with reference to the CIA'S involvement with MKULTRA sub-programs. These hearings concerned the activities of CIA involvement in witting and unwitting participation of humans into LSD experiments and various other mind control projects, all connected to MKULTRA sub-programs of various sorts.

My father has an intelligence background in the service, the branch I will not divulge here. He is is a civilian; he enlisted in 1953, the same year MKULTRA commenced (April/1953). My therapist's suspicions are that my father MAY have been an MKULTRA victim. I have been told by both my Mother and a trusted relative that the branch of service my father was involved with, treated him terribly. Whatever this treatment would have been, neither woman would describe to me.

What may have been happening to me MAY be because of my own placement into one of these type programs. My father, I am being forewarned, MAY have had knowledge of my involvement into these programs. These sub-programs of MKULTRA, IF this is all true, have to do with mind control, cloaked in the whole alien abduction scenario. You can't make this up...this is what I'm being told. And frankly, after just a LITTLE research in our library and the Internet, I am realizing this is true. :rolleyes:

My father once told me that our government had more technology at its finger tips than the average American citizen knew of...highly advanced technology that was some 15 to 20 years' advanced over and above what our government has acknowledged.

My father told me about the Philadelphia Experiment when I was 10 years old. IF the Philadelphia Experiment actually occurred, it is not illogical to assume that the technology our government has in its hands today is truly remarkable. LIKE MAGIC... (Note: The Philadelphia Experiment occurred during the 1940's.)

I just don't really know what the hell to think. I can tell you that I always thought this sighting we had in 2004 was extremely odd (besides the fact it was there in the first place.) The craft, given the low altitude within which I was viewing them, didn't seem to be the appropriate SIZE they should have been. My husband asked me, even though he doesn't recall the incident, if it was as if I were looking at a craft at high altitude, and then the craft was placed at a much lower elevation, but still the same size it would be at the higher altitude. YES. By George, he's got it. Even thought he does not recall (nor does he want too) this sighting, this explains why this sighting was so strange to me.

My therapist caught onto this immediately. She asked me if these craft looked large enough for a human being to fit into. After considerable thought, I would have to say NO, they did not look large enough.

If anyone would like to start a thread on this topic, that'd be fine with me...

Bayareamom said:
Hello All,

I would like to share with you all what I am unraveling with reference to my 'sighting' on or about June 6, 2004.

Here goes:

I have written on a prior post about a sighting I had on or about June 6, 2004, here in the East Bay Area of California. This 'sighting' occured in our own, private backyard. (You can find my prior post in this thread.)

I had my first visit to my therapist two weeks ago. As I described to her what both my husband and I had witnessed that night, she became immediately suspicious, as she has a considerable amount of knowledge regarding government MKULTRA programs.

She asked both my husband and I if we knew anything about MKULTRA. We didn't know much (but I'm fast learning).

I have found info. on MKULTRA vis-a-vis- the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence hearings held in 1977, with reference to the CIA'S involvement with MKULTRA sub-programs. These hearings concerned the activities of CIA involvement in witting and unwitting participation of humans into LSD experiments and various other mind control projects, all connected to MKULTRA sub-programs of various sorts.

My father has an intelligence background in the service, the branch I will not divulge here. He is is a civilian; he enlisted in 1953, the same year MKULTRA commenced (April/1953). My therapist's suspicions are that my father MAY have been an MKULTRA victim. I have been told by both my Mother and a trusted relative that the branch of service my father was involved with, treated him terribly. Whatever this treatment would have been, neither woman would describe to me.

What may have been happening to me MAY be because of my own placement into one of these type programs. My father, I am being forewarned, MAY have had knowledge of my involvement into these programs. These sub-programs of MKULTRA, IF this is all true, have to do with mind control, cloaked in the whole alien abduction scenario. You can't make this up...this is what I'm being told. And frankly, after just a LITTLE research in our library and the Internet, I am realizing this is true. :rolleyes:

My father once told me that our government had more technology at its finger tips than the average American citizen knew of...highly advanced technology that was some 15 to 20 years' advanced over and above what our government has acknowledged.

My father told me about the Philadelphia Experiment when I was 10 years old. IF the Philadelphia Experiment actually occurred, it is not illogical to assume that the technology our government has in its hands today is truly remarkable. LIKE MAGIC... (Note: The Philadelphia Experiment occurred during the 1940's.)

I just don't really know what the hell to think. I can tell you that I always thought this sighting we had in 2004 was extremely odd (besides the fact it was there in the first place.) The craft, given the low altitude within which I was viewing them, didn't seem to be the appropriate SIZE they should have been. My husband asked me, even though he doesn't recall the incident, if it was as if I were looking at a craft at high altitude, and then the craft was placed at a much lower elevation, but still the same size it would be at the higher altitude. YES. By George, he's got it. Even thought he does not recall (nor does he want too) this sighting, this explains why this sighting was so strange to me.

My therapist caught onto this immediately. She asked me if these craft looked large enough for a human being to fit into. After considerable thought, I would have to say NO, they did not look large enough.

If anyone would like to start a thread on this topic, that'd be fine with me...

Bayareamom, thank you for sharing this with the forum. It is truly fascinating. Please keep us posted on what you find out. I think we'd all be grateful if you'd keep us up to speed on your research, with regard to MUKULTRA. Very scary stuff, but I think we'd all want to know more about what you uncover.

On the subject of starting a thread, please GO FOR IT!!! Dive right on in. You can update it each week, as your investigation proceeds. I'd encourage you to do that, for sure.

I'm trying to figure out how to move posts, but not threads, in vbulletin. Gene gave me a couple tips, but I'm just getting over a bad case of the tax-season, and the fever has not yet subsided ;) Once I get motivated, I'm going to start ripping into this megolithic thread, and subbing out the posts. Perhaps I can do that for some of your posts, if you'd like, once I figure it all out, and finish getting over the shock of how much I actually owed this year :eek:

But I digress: Please keep posting to the forums, Bayareamom. Your story is getting more and more intriguing, each time I read it. I'm sure others agree.

thanks much!
Sincerely, Tom

Why, thank you, Tom! Most appreciated! I have to say, I feel as though my entire life has suddenly taken on a sort of X-Files reality. :rolleyes: What little research I have started to delve into re: this whole MKULTRA thing, while fascinating, is also deeply troubling. I realize this is a difficult subject for most of us to digest...I know it is for me. But yet, this information I am receiving from my therapist (gently, I might add) DOES make a lot of sense out of what my experiences have been in the past.

Something called HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGE PROJECTION...there's a mouthful for you, but you can simply Google in "Wright Patterson Air Force Base Holographic Image Projection AND/OR WPAFB Intelligent Telepathy" and see what you find. Fascinating stuff...patent numbers and all.

I guess my former legal assistant days are serving me well, now that I know what I know. I'm still in shock, but it's all starting to sink in, little by little.

So...Tom, I'd be happy to start a thread. Just hope I can garnish enough interest in this subject. This subject is something we all need to keep at the backs of our minds regarding these UFO sightings and so-called abductions. There really IS more to this entire subject than meets the eye...:eek:

A brown/red triangle was observed pretty much right over my house on april 13th, in Bergen, Norway. Unfortunately I didn't see it myself :mad:
Here's a translation of what was posted on a Norwegian UFO forum:

"At 01:30 the night of April 13th a friend of my dad and his two kids observed a huge triangle over Fløyen (a mountain, I live up on the side of this -CarnbY) The colour was red/brown and it had lights on each corner. It stayed still for about 4 minutes. Lights turned counterclockwise (not clear whether they moved around or spun around themselves). As they watch in awe, a small satellite appears behind the triangle, at this moment the triangle shoots up towards the 'satellite' in an amazing speed. After about 3 seconds the triangle looked like a satellite and disappeared completely."

A freaky coinsidence is that I've had a strange ache/soreness on the right side of my head since around the time this happened... I don't really think it's related, but it did freak me out a little when I realized it :p

Either way I'm very excited that these things are showing up here now, I think it's one of the first time a triangle like this has been spotted in Norway. I'll definitely be watching the skies from now on!

CarnbY said:
A brown/red triangle was observed pretty much right over my house on april 13th, in Bergen, Norway. Unfortunately I didn't see it myself :mad:
Here's a translation of what was posted on a Norwegian UFO forum:

"At 01:30 the night of April 13th a friend of my dad and his two kids observed a huge triangle over Fløyen (a mountain, I live up on the side of this -CarnbY) The colour was red/brown and it had lights on each corner. It stayed still for about 4 minutes. Lights turned counterclockwise (not clear whether they moved around or spun around themselves). As they watch in awe, a small satellite appears behind the triangle, at this moment the triangle shoots up towards the 'satellite' in an amazing speed. After about 3 seconds the triangle looked like a satellite and disappeared completely."

A freaky coinsidence is that I've had a strange ache/soreness on the right side of my head since around the time this happened... I don't really think it's related, but it did freak me out a little when I realized it :p

Either way I'm very excited that these things are showing up here now, I think it's one of the first time a triangle like this has been spotted in Norway. I'll definitely be watching the skies from now on!

WOW! A member from NORWAY regarding Black Triangles! Very cool.

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for posting your tale! By all means, keep your eyes up to the sky; And when your taking a break and ready for a tasty beverage, come back to the forums to discuss amongst your global friends! Sincerely, Tom:cool:

Black Triangles (DARPA)

Has anyone seen the Google video on DARPA..it shows USA made Black Triangles

and future and current technologies..Very Cool Stuff..

(go to) Google Video
In search type ...Darpa

iXo Artificial Intelligence..(Video you want)

Plus heres a site on the PineBush NY Black Triangle..
This is where I saw it..in 1996
Has lots of pictures and SOUNDS...as Triangle passes over...
Super Informative...

weirdsound

weirdsound

Black Triangles (DARPA)

RavensRock said:
Has anyone seen the Google video on DARPA..it shows USA made Black Triangles

and future and current technologies..Very Cool Stuff..

(go to) Google Video
In search type ...Darpa

iXo Artificial Intelligence..(Video you want)

Plus heres a site on the PineBush NY Black Triangle..
This is where I saw it..in 1996
Has lots of pictures and SOUNDS...as Triangle passes over...
Super Informative...

weirdsound

weirdsound

I typed in Darpa at Google vid, but didn't see what you are talking about. At least 15 pages came up of other things.

I don't see anything looking like a triangle in the images at the site.

Black Triangles (DARPA)

A.LeClair said:
I typed in Darpa at Google vid, but didn't see what you are talking about. At least 15 pages came up of other things.

I don't see anything looking like a triangle in the images at the site.

Google video:
iXo Artificial Intelligence

and referring to the PineBush NY..Black Triangle..

NO..it doesn't stop for photo ops...

I was right under it when it flew over us treetop level and my camera got one pic off....it came out blue zig zag electromagnetic (we assume) lines...
and the camera 'died'.

Back