• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Been HAD...AGAIN!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Well Gang, it looks like the "Bull Shit Fairy" made another pass thru UFO Land. I just received the following email from Dr. Jack Sarfatti at my Yahoo address about a guy that has not only appeared on The Paracast but also on Dark Matters Radio. By all appearances ... and I have yet to make a personal check ... another Bull Shitter in a landscape full of Bull Shitters. The following is the email I received.

Decker
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Fwd: Heads up! Pennsy MUFON rocked by accusations of UFO personality fraud!
Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 12:56 PM
Hello All,

PLEASE READ THIS WITH AN OPEN MIND. It is time to clear the air. Our names are Jeffrey Hauck and John Bainbridge and we outed Sigmund "Butch" Witkowski Jr. For those of you who do not know we have documented public record that "Butch" Witkowski IS:

1. A multiple convicted FELON in PA for....guess what? Fraud.
2. And, that he NEVER was employed as a Municipal or State Police Officer ANYWHERE in the entire Commonwealth/State of PA. He NEVER was a homicide detective, etc., etc...
3. And, that he was drafted into the U.S. Marine Corps in 1967 and stayed at Parris Island, SC for two weeks before being generally discharged for "failure to adapt." He NEVER served in the USMC and NEVER served in the Vietnam Conflict. He NEVER was a USMC Gunnery Sergeant; NEVER led men into combat; NEVER was at Khe Sanh; NEVER was at the 1968 Tet Offensive; NEVER was at the U.S. Embassy in Saigon, ETC., ETC., ETC.
4. He has NO documented formal education and no documented specialized training in any discipline. There is no record that he ever held a rotary or fixed wing pilot's license (any rating), SCUBA certification, etc., etc...

SORRY FOLKS. HE LIED TO ME TOO!

Now, please understand that if you were close to Butch, that he was always kind and respectful to me. I liked talking to him. I have nothing personal against this man other than the fact that HE FABRICATED his entire life story and became a danger to my livelihood and professional status. That is why I disassociated myself from him. I DO NOT KNOW WHO HE REALLY IS AND NEITHER DO YOU. With that said you have to ask yourself why he appeared out of nowhere and in a very short period of time became a MUFON LEADER and subject matter expert in everything UFO with a concentration on human/animal mutilation. THE JOKE WAS ON US. And, apparently the joke still is on the poor SOB's attending the UFO Reykawvik Summit in Lawrence, KS as mentioned by Fred. That is why the general public thinks we wear tin foil hats. Is it classic disinformation? Until proven otherwise it follows the standard legal doctrine of "res ipsa loquitur," Latin for "the thing speaks for itself." In short, yes.

I won't respond to any posts on this. If you are a skeptic don't try to flame me. This information was retrieved by my hand personally and is certified as true. There is nothing left to opinion. There is nothing vindictive in this post or subject matter. If you wish to discuss this matter off-line contact me via telephone: XXX-XXX-3909. Protect yourselves through knowledge and proper vetting people! As Edmund Burke admonished: "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." This has been paraphrased by many including President Kennedy as: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." You get the idea. Oh, by the way. Be merry and have a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Jeff and John

CASUALTY CONSULTANTS INC
John R. Bainbridge Jr. CFI, CFE, BCFE
Licensed Private Investigator

Butch Witkowski: UFO Researcher, MUFON Investigator, and Director of the UFO Research Center of Pennsylvania

Okay, while going thru some of the links taken from the messages I received from Sarfatti, I came across this link that someone had "cut and pasted" a message I left here on The Paracast. Here is the link and also the note.

Decker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Strong Delusion - Butch Witkowski UFOs And Human Mutilations ( video )

From The E- Mail Bag
Re: Butch Witkowski/ Human Mutilations.

Howdy all. I just finished listening to the new episode of The Paracast show with guest Butch Witkowski, Chief Investigator for Pennsylvania-MUFON. I was really torn on whether I wanted to hear this show or not, because of my over 3 year investigation (of beating my head into brick walls) dealing with human mutilations.

I could tell right up front that Witkowski was one of my kind of guys, straight forward, no nonsense and get to the facts. The other thing that became apparent to me was that Butch covered much of the same material that I hit 20 years ago. Now, the reason for this note on the show thread.

Several things that Butch mentioned I had extensive knowledge on, and I wished we had communicated concerning his investigation. And, by the way … Butch would have had no way of knowing this information, hell I was there when this information first came out.

The 3 things I wanted to point at are the Sgt. Lovette case at White Sands, the MACV/SOG report, and the B-52 “knockdown” in Viet Nam. It is all false information, how do I know? It came from a guy, William “BILL” English, via John Lear.

Back in early 1989 when I was really digging in on the human mutilation investigation I knew John Lear, who at that time was the MUFON State Director for the state of Nevada. If you’ve read my paper “My 20 Years in the UFO Fog” I mentioned when I first became interested in the whole UFO thing, I had read Bill Moore and Jaime Shadera’s MJ-12 papers and John Lear’s paper. Lear had sent me a huge amount of his research at that time and I really jumped into the mix. Back in the early 80’s I had been lead investigator into 2 cattle mutilations, which by the way never had been solved. I became friends with the Idaho MUFON State Director, Mr. Don Mason, and after we compared notes, it was he who first told me about a rumor of either a camper/hunter who had been mutilated and I began following up on it. Lear knew about my investigation and my follow-ups and more information I had turned up, and in the spring of 89 invited me to give a paper on it at the national MUFON conference in Las Vegas. The national/international board of directors of MUFON where not happy about this because not only I but also Lear, Wm. Cooper (who had not yet gone completely off the deep end) and William English were all going to speak on that Sunday. BTW, this was one day after Bill Moore’s shocking revelations about Paul Bennewitz and his forays into military intelligence. The international Director for MUFON then was Walt Andrus and he had a cow. He forbid Lear (the state director and host of the conference) to have we speakers on, so Lear threatened to take all of us down the street and most of the conference attendee’s would have followed us. At any rate we stayed there and spoke. (And, as a side note and bit of trivia, Andrus, at one point pulled me aside at the conference and told me if I spoke, I could rest assured I would NEVER again EVER SPEAK at another MUFON conference. And … I never did again.)

Bill English was touted as a former Special Forces Captain, Viet Nam vet, and the guy that claimed to have seen the infamous “Grudge 13” report. In this “report” was supposedly the story about the Sgt. Lovette mutilation and English was the only source for that story. Later English claimed that he had first hand knowledge of the MACV/SOG encounter in the jungles of Viet Nam, and he was supposedly one of the American servicemen that discovered the B-52. I was curious about all this of course because not only was I investigating the “human mute” thing, but I had been special ops in Viet Nam from 70-72 when I was wounded and evaced out of RVN. At first I thought English and I might have a lot in common. Later English came back to California and he and the guy helping him with speaking engagements stayed at my home. It didn’t take me very long to prove to myself that English was as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

Special Forces had an age requirement and at the time English was too young to have served in SF. He didn’t have the documentation to prove his commission as an officer either and at one point I showed him a Colt CAR-15 rifle, the weapon of choice in RVN for special ops, and he didn’t know what it was. Later, in connection with Peter Brooksmith, a British skeptic, we tracked down every B-52 lost in country during the war and when the date English claimed to have been on the “search and rescue” there were no lost “52’s” He lied. Or did he? There was always something a little off about English, almost like he was programmed. He did have some very weird things in his background and some stuff that just never made any sense. (And, as another aside, he told some absolutely bizarre stories … I mean really bizarre.) I am not going to go into that here and now, but suffice to say that during my pretty in-depth investigation in Grudge-13, never could find even one thing to suggest it was real, other than English’s claims. Next, he was too young to have been in SF, much less an SF Officer. Nothing to suggest the MACV/SOG (Military Assistance Command Vietnam/Studies and Observation Group) encounter was real, and the original paper I saw mentioning this supposed encounter named weapons that would not have been carried in the bush by U.S. troops, such as the FN-FAL rifle. (Normal weapons were M-16’s, CAR-15’s, shotguns, M-60 GPMG, and so forth) And finally the B-52 “knockdown” by a UFO, according to the official records no B-52 was lost at that time, ergo no Green Beret Bill English finding it with mutilated crew members. This is another reason I wanted nothing to do with the topic, tons and tons of mis and dis-formation surrounds the topic. However the topics I just raised, this was something I actually had firsthand knowledge of, and was there when it first surfaced. I felt I had a responsibility to set the record straight with the forum members here.

The entire subject of human mutilations is nothing but twists and turns, not to mention blind alleys, and I do not envy the road Butch Witkowski is on.

Decker

Hi Don,

1. A multiple convicted FELON in PA for....guess what? Fraud. 2. And, that he NEVER was employed as a Municipal or State Police Officer ANYWHERE in the entire Commonwealth/State of PA. He NEVER was a homicide detective, etc., etc... 3. And, that he was drafted into the U.S. Marine Corps in 1967 and stayed at Parris Island, SC for two weeks before being generally discharged for "failure to adapt." He NEVER served in the USMC and NEVER served in the Vietnam Conflict. He NEVER was a USMC Gunnery Sergeant; NEVER led men into combat; NEVER was at Khe Sanh; NEVER was at the 1968 Tet Offensive; NEVER was at the U.S. Embassy in Saigon, ETC., ETC., ETC. 4. He has NO documented formal education and no documented specialized training in any discipline. There is no record that he ever held a rotary or fixed wing pilot's license (any rating), SCUBA certification, etc., etc...

This must piss you off buddy and I know my brother in laws father who is Nam Veteran would be very upset with this BS.

Thanks for your service Don:)
K

Hi Don,
This must piss you off buddy and I know my brother in laws father who is Nam Veteran would be very upset with this BS.

Well Blowfish, I will know we hit the Jackpot as soon as I hear, circulating around the UFO field, how the Secret Government grabbed all those files and removed all those folders to make this guy look like a fraud ... ya know?

Decker

That's interesting Decker as Mr Nick Refern new book on NASA gives some excellent investigation on that matter of UFO files and a must for serous readers:) Nick has to be one of the leading lights against the BS researchers that use fraud.to sell books etc.

However,its best to keep with honest and experience researchers like yourself and Gene who must of see all the tricks of the trade played through the years.

Peace,
BF

Well, I am proud of my B.S. Detector. Not to toot my own horn.... but....

This guy didn't add up. Don when he was on your show he didn't really "talk shop" like I would expect. I think I said at the time that it seemed an odd exchange. Now, I didn't think he was a complete fabrication. Just that he had lost his faculties. I think you are right though, we will hear a spinning worth the Bob Lazar award very soon.

In the interests of being fair and balanced, I have made an attempt to contact Butch Witkowski and get his side of the story. After first sending me his phone number and agreeing to talk, he wrote back a few minutes later saying not to bother. He's taking his research private, and is evidently not going to confront what he seems to regard as an attack against his family, rather than himself. Curious.

In any case, if I do hear something further on this situation, I'll report it here and on The Paracast. But I'm not feeling optimistic.

I have been in touch with and had a rather long conversation with the investigators that outed Witkowski. I just heard from them this AM and they are going to forward info to me in the next week. I will also try to contact Witkowski and see if he is willing to speak to me. I will get you all updated as I receive any information.

Decker

I have been in touch with and had a rather long conversation with the investigators that outed Witkowski. I just heard from them this AM and they are going to forward info to me in the next week. I will also try to contact Witkowski and see if he is willing to speak to me. I will get you all updated as I receive any information.

Decker

If he had claimed to have served in Viet Nam and did not then I would like to take the steps to officially report him. I can forget the bullshit spewed in the UFO community but stolen valor is unforgivable in my eyes. If they have not done so or for some reason do not want to be involved please let me know and I will take it on.

Guys,

You won't like hearing this and I don't you should let it discourage you, but some judge ruled that the stolen valor act was unconstitutional because it violated the right to free speech.

But this judge is a minority of one, so I wouldn't get discouraged from exposing and reporters these fuckers whenever they pop up.

This clown (Witkowski) originally told me he was retired from the USMC with the rank of E-7. (Gunnery Sgt.) I have a copy of his discharge and it shows he was court martialed and tossed from the USMC while in Boot Camp. (basic training) The file is in PDF. Gene, can I upload that like a photograph?

Decker

This clown (Witkowski) originally told me he was retired from the USMC with the rank of E-7. (Gunnery Sgt.) I have a copy of his discharge and it shows he was court martialed and tossed from the USMC while in Boot Camp. (basic training) The file is in PDF. Gene, can I upload that like a photograph?

Decker

Hi Don,

You can link to it. If you need a place to put it let me know in a PM and I will give you a place that you can upload things and then link to them.

Does this vindicate Witkowski?
544647.policepic1-copy.jpg

Does this vindicate Witkowski?
544647.policepic1-copy.jpg

Nope, I have copies of his criminal jacket and months ago checked on that photo. It is a phony.

Decker

PS Which makes him guilty of impersonating a police officer and also Stolen Valor. He claimed to have served in the USMC in Viet Nam and the lying bastard was thrown out and court martialed from Marine Boot Camp. A total lying POS. Hope this clears it up.

PLEASE READ THIS WITH AN OPEN MIND. It is time to clear the air. Our names are Jeffrey Hauck and John Bainbridge and we outed Sigmund "Butch" Witkowski Jr. For those of you who do not know we have documented public record that "Butch" Witkowski IS:

1. A multiple convicted FELON in PA for....guess what? Fraud.

So what? Wasn't Travis Walton convicted for forging his name on a bunch of payroll cheques about 4 years prior to his alleged abduction experience? Nobody holds that against him.

Back