• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

And the UFO field goes down yet another notch

Free episodes:

Yeah I was bummed to see Rob Simone with Dolan :(

For those that don't know, Rob Simone (as David's girlfriend dubbed him) is paranormal paparazzi. He's like the Troy McClure/Bob Barker of paranormal bullshit. Basically he has little to no critical thought in his bone and is just as likely to support Gordon Cooper as Billy Meier in the same sentence.

It was strange how I found out about this show. One of my best friends (who also works with me) came into my office one day and told me a friend of a friend was working on this show and he sent me the link. As soon as I saw Simone's name I knew that whoever put this thing together doesn't care about credibility. They probably saw that UFO shows have good ratings and decided they would give it a stab.

This looks just like another paranormal show, like the one's flooding the channels regarding ghost hunting. People are despirately wanting to be the next Ghost Hunters/UFO Hunters/Paranormal State. From what I've heard and read about him, Mr. Dolan seems quite the level headed guy, but it appears his filters and his "judge of character"-compass are a bit off.

Back