• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ancient knowledge, lost or censored ?

No wait! He brought the Tar Tar... here vesvehighfolk... TAKE...EAT for this is my Christ. :)

One of the things that fascinates me about these structures is the mystery of how people were organized and motivated to produce them. The assumption is slavery. The Great Wall of China was built with slave labor. The workers were motivated by pain and threat of death. That makes these things less shining examples of human achievement and more like monuments of man's inhumanity to man. Whatever the tools and methods used to make these huge stone structures, it seems that they were probably built on a foundation of a great deal of human suffering and death. I can't help but think of that when I look at them and wonder what kind of society could have created them.

Speculation.

They could have been built by workers who felt it was a great privilege to be a part of communicating with their astral gods. If the pyramids were power structures, then the social good could have been entralling to be a part.

We don't know.

slaves didnt build the pyramids. As recent archeological finds have found, they were paid workers, every one came from miles around and other countries. they had health care, food, drink, pretty much the same standard of living as your car worker, or defence company contractor. Any slave workers were prisoners. Every one worked to a common goal, most of them didnt even know what the hell they were building it for as the found graffiti suggests, but it gave people something to do, as symbolized by the ziggurat on the back of the dollar bill.;)

..On Easter island. back then there were forests but they were all chopped down for this insane mass social ongoing space race style nuke defence initiative project of building these giant granite statutes. These big silver discs would be placed on the eyes, and so to any rival island tribes they could see from afar that there were crazy "dont fuck with us giants"on that island. Unfortunately they sacrificed their natural resources into extinction crippling themselves and their small eco system, and when the real bogeymen came ie the "white traders and settlers" they insured their death through disease.

The easter island metalog is a closed system society parable about a pyramid style scheme social engineering initiative based on a perceived threat or a one nation goal. It always ends badly.

Baalbek Trilithon - A Wall With Two Pasts

At the same time the big 323 ton Lateran obelisk from Karnak was still in Alexandria, remaining there until after Constantine's death. His son, Constantius II [reigned A.D. 337-340] had then taken it to Rome instead. However, it did not get to Rome's Circus Maximus until A.D. 357, seventeen years after the death of Constantius II. Finishing the centuries old project took almost fifty years..Knowing all these facts then bears heavily on our judgement of what the Romans could, or could not do at Baalbek.
a) Roman engineers had failed to even budge the 455 ton Thutmoses' obelisk at Karnak for emperor Augustus.
b) But, allegedly, the same Roman engineers had successfully transported the three Trilithon blocks weighing twice as much, plus, twenty-four more blocks weighing pretty well as much, i.e., 300 - 400 tons, all of which we see in the enclosure wall of the Baalbek temple terrace.
Moreover, the transport of the Trilithon blocks would have had been incredibly rapid, because the retaining walls should be in place prior to the construction of the temple itself, as logic would seem to dictate

First, I apologize now if this comes across as incoherent rambling but I will try with the best of my ability to be as clear as possible.

I have been thinking the past few days of the somewhat obvious, to me anyhow, relationship between ancient "less advanced" civilizations and their ability to somehow know and build things that we cannot replicate today.
The pyramids of Giza and the Pumapunku complex are good examples.

It is assumed that given their accepted age of each that they were constructed by a civilization that is believed to be less technologically advanced then our own.
Without getting into who specifically built them, its safe to assume whomever they were they weren't monotheistic Christians so one can assume that they were of a religion that is more earthly, perhaps similar to neo-paganism in a loose sense.

It seems to me that there is some correlation between the spread of Christianity and the loss of the knowledge these civilizations acquired to be able to carry out these grand constructions.
Were they able to unlock some secret that we may never possess as it directly opposes what we believe to be possible in our conception of reality ?
Was this knowledge lost on purpose during times like the inquisition as it was the satanic babel of godless people as one can assume would have been the general perception ?
Is it possible that the knowledge and techniques were buried because they didn't align with the believed Christian way of viewing the world and humanity itself ?

I don't mean to sound like the worlds biggest atheist but I have a hard time accepting that several thousand Indian's pulled a rock weighing several hundred tons across any distance.
Perhaps the great people here have an opinion or maybe another angle I haven't considered.

check into the councils of Nicea
The Council of Nicea

a number of the more "esoteric" chapters of the bible were omitted for socio-political reasons.....Christian ( jesus worshipers or Son <SUN> worshipers) are anthropomorphic Egyptian (horus worshipers or son <SUN> worshipers....both are depicted with halos....

1. Both were conceived of a virgin.

• 2. Both were the "only begotten son" of a god (either Osiris or Yahweh)

• 3. Horus's mother was Meri, Jesus's mother was Mary.

• 4. Horus's foster father was called Jo-Seph, and Jesus's foster father was Joseph.

• 5. Both foster fathers were of royal descent.

• 6. Both were born in a cave (although sometimes Jesus is said to have been born in a stable).

• 7. Both had their coming announced to their mother by an angel.

• 8. Horus; birth was heralded by the star Sirius (the morning star). Jesus had his birth heralded by a star in the East (the sun rises in the East).

• 9. Ancient Egyptians celebrated the birth of Horus on December 21 (the Winter Solstice). Modern Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25.

• 10. Both births were announced by angels (this si nto the same as number 7).

• 11. Both had shepherds witnessing the birth.

• 12. Horus was visited at birth by "three solar deities" and Jesus was visited by "three wise men".

• 13. After the birth of Horus, Herut tried to have Horus murdered. After the birth of Jesus, Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.

• 14. To hide from Herut, the god That tells Isis, "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child." To hide from Herod, an angel tells Joseph to "arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt."

• 15. When Horus came of age, he had a special ritual where hsi eye was restored. When Jesus (and other Jews) come of age, they have a special ritual called a Bar Mitzvah.

• 16. Both Horus and Jesus were 12 at this coming-of-age ritual.

• 17. Neither have any official recorded life histories between the ages of 12 and 30.

• 18. Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus. Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan.

• 19. Both were baptized at age 30.

• 20. Horus was baptized by Anup the Baptizer. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.

• 21. Both Anup and John were later beheaded.

• 22. Horus was taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Set. Jesus was taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Satan.

• 23. Both Horus and Jesus successfully resist this temptation.

• 24. Both have 12 disciples.

• 25. Both walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, and restored sight to the blind.

• 26. Horus "stilled the sea by his power." Jesus commanded the sea to be still by saying, "Peace, be still."

• 27. Horus raised his dead father (Osiris) from the grave. Jesus raised Lazarus from the grave. (Note the similarity in names when you say them out loud. Further, Osiris was also known as Asar, which is El-Asar in Hebrew, which is El-Asarus in Latin.)

• 28. Osiris was raised in the town of Anu. Lazarus was raised in Livanu (literally, "house of Anu").

• 29. Both gods delivered a Sermon on the Mount.

• 30. Both were crucified.

• 31. Both were crucified next to two thieves.

• 32. Both were buried in a tomb.

• 33. Horus was sent to Hell and resurrected in 3 days. Jesus was sent to Hell and came back "three days" later (although Friday night to Sunday morning is hardly three days).

• 34. Both had their resurrection announced by women.

• 35. Both are supposed to return for a 1000-year reign.

• 36. Horus is known as KRST, the anointed one. Jesus was known as the Christ (which means "anointed one").

• 37. Both Jesus and Horus have been called the good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, and the winnower.

• 38. Both are associated with the zodiac sign of Pisces (the fish).

• 39. Both are associated with the symbols of the fish, the beetle, the vine, and the shepherd's crook.

• 40. Horus was born in Anu ("the place of bread") and Jesus was born in Livlehem ("the house of bread").

• 41. "The infant Horus was carried out of Egypt to escape the wrath of Typhon. The infant Jesus was carried into Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod. Concerning the infant Jesus, the New Testament states the following prophecy: 'Out of Egypt have I called my son.'" (See Point 13)

• 42. Both were transfigured on the mount.

• 43. The catacombs of Rome have pictures of the infant Horus being held by his mother, not unlike the modern-day images of "Madonna and Child."

• 44. Noted English author C. W. King says that both Isis and Mary are called "Immaculate".

• 45. Horus says: "Osiris, I am your son, come to glorify your soul, and to give you even more power." And Jesus says: "Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once."

• 46. Horus was identified with the Tau (cross).

Back