• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alleged/ Holy Mary Sighting, Yes I am serious.

Looks like somebody shooting into the sun -perhaps an overlay of a curiously iconic and lifeless looking Virgin Mary thrown in for good measure.

this is my 6th time in the last 2 hours watching this thing and the hair on my god dam back keeps standing up ...

On full screen it almost looks like the figure is walking forward out of the light, pretty neat, even for a low quality filming.

Re the "Mary" sighting, when I turned my head sideways the object/figure/whatever didn't look human at all. More like a saucer shape (!) with a purple-ish outline and darker areas at either end. Some sort of optical effect + a bit of psychology I think.

Reminds me of that well worn joke about the Rorschach test , the punchline being

"your the one with a collection of dirty pictures"

All i see is lens flare that looks like a vagina.

The sound of the crowd is strange too, at the start of the clip they seem to be shouting and clapping when nothing is visable, vision aside the crowd sounds like a typical football or rodeo noise.

Hi All! I'm sorry, but I don't get it!!!! I can see that there is an image that appears which could be interpreted as "The Virgin Mary"....however, the thoughts going through my head were more in the form of questions. For example, if this is a true vision, I find it interesting that the form is garbed in attire from that period (stay with me here...) and that this appearance could be inspiring for some and if anything for the shear wonderment of it all might make "some" happy or joyful.....and then what??!! My question to the "vision" would be (and I only mean this as food for thought, NOT to be disrespectful to any of the faith) as wonderful as it might be to see you floating up in the sky, what purpose does this really serve to humanity? Knowing the human condition as such that after this "event" the furor settles and we continue on with our mundane lives. We don't miraculously change our behavior and stop killing each other, feed the hungry or what should be the easiest daily practice which is to treat others as we would have others treat us! It seems to me that the "time of the teachers" has had it run. In my opinion, I think it's time to stop depending on something outside of us and to start taking responsibility for our actions. To take it upon ourselves to use the brain that Nature has given us and put it to use. To start making connections with what ALL the true great teachers of ALL faiths tried to show us, that we are ALL brothers and sisters....humanity! That this living planet and ALL its inhabitants are under OUR care.....I guess to WAKE UP! If this is a "true" vision, I suppose we'll see what effects it's left behind.....

Back