• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

'Alien Race' TV Show - Hybrids!

Mothership

Paranormal Novice
Greetings from Mothership!

I'm new to this forum and thought I'd share with you a discovery I made recently... Have you heard of a new TV show called 'Alien Race'? It is under development at the moment and personally I am really enthusiastic about it!

From what I've gathered, it's basically a new type of reality show which engages in a serious worldwide search for alien hybrids, with the aim to raise awareness and bring about a major change in the world and in human thinking. Sounds pretty cool eh! :)

Check out their website and make up your own mind: Contact Alien Hybrid

I truly believe that this show will be groundbreaking, thought-provoking and fun, and that it really has the potential to be paradigm-changing! As long as we all get involved and stay positive about it. Judging from the research I've done, they seem to be genuine and serious about the show. I don't think they want to ridicule anyone; my feeling is that they are the first example of mainstream TV taking a real interest in this subject! I think this is another step towards disclosure and public acceptance of the existence of extraterrestrials.

How do you all feel about it? What are your opinions on Alien Hybrids, Starseeds, Indigoes, etc.? Let's get the party started! :)

Wow, who is bankrolling that venture? Are they going to foot the bill for DNA analysis and whatnot?

I personally don't think there is anything to the whole Aien Hybrids, Starseeds, and Indigoes business myself. Cross species breeding is pretty problematic for animals from the same planet so cross-breeding human beings with some animal or insect species from another world seems incredibly unlikely to me. But hey, if it ever makes it to TV or youTube I'll watch an episode or two.

Wow, who is bankrolling that venture? Are they going to foot the bill for DNA analysis and whatnot?

I personally don't think there is anything to the whole Aien Hybrids, Starseeds, and Indigoes business myself. Cross species breeding is pretty problematic for animals from the same planet so cross-breeding human beings with some animal or insect species from another world seems incredibly unlikely to me. But hey, if it ever makes it to TV or youTube I'll watch an episode or two.

problematic but not impossible

The liger is a hybrid cross between a male lion (Panthera leo) and a tigress (Panthera tigris). Thus, it has parents with the same genus but of different species

A mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a female horse.<SUP id=cite_ref-LoC_Mule_Day_0-0 class=reference>[1]</SUP> Horses and donkeys are different species, with different numbers of chromosomes. Of the two F1 hybrids between these two species, a mule is easier to obtain than a hinny (the offspring of a male horse and a female donkey). All male mules and most female mules are infertile.

In biological research, chimeras are artificially produced by physically mixing cells from two different organisms. Chimeras are not hybrids, which form from the fusion of gametes from two species (like a donkey and a horse) that form a single zygote that will develop as much as it can (in this case into a live mule if the parents are jackass and mare, or a hinny if the parents are stallion and jenny); in comparison, chimeras are the physical mixing of cells from two independent zygotes: for example, one from the donkey and one from the horse. "Chimera" is a broad term and is often applied to many different types of mixing of cells from two different species.
Some chimeras can result in the eventual development of an adult animal composed of cells from both donors, which may be of different species — for example, in 1984 a chimeric geep was produced by combining embryos from a goat and a sheep.<SUP id=cite_ref-6 class=reference>[7]</SUP> The "geep" has been a very important contributor to answering fundamental questions about development, and the techniques used to create it may one day help save endangered species. For example, if one tried to let a goat embryo gestate in a sheep, the sheep's immune system would reject the developing goat embryo; however, if one used a geep that shared markers of immunity with both sheep and goats, the goat embryo might survive. It may be possible to extend this practice for the purpose of preventing the extinction of some endangered animal species.
Such interspecies chimeras such as the "geep" are made in the laboratory and rarely with the purpose of generating living hybrid animals. Intraspecies chimeras are created by transplanting embryonic cells from an animal with one trait into an embryo of an animal with a different trait. This practice is common in the field of embryology and has been a very important contributor to our current understanding of human and animal biology

Transgenic organisms are now a reality
A transgenic animal or plant is one that carries a foreign gene that has been deliberately inserted into its genome.

A jelly fish couldnt mate with a rabbit.................But

through a process called zygote microinjection, in which they plucked a fluorescent protein from a species of fluorescent jellyfish called Aequorea victoria. Then they modified the gene to make its glowing properties twice as powerful. This gene, called EGFG (for enhanced green fluorescent gene), was then inserted into a fertilized rabbit egg cell that eventually grew into Alba
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Health/story?id=1498324

Nor do we know for a fact that the DNA on this planet is indigenous, panspermia might be the source of life here, in which case we may share DNA with other non terrestrial species

Then we have the time traveller scenario, in which case we should be compatible

I would imagine that it is easily detectable if you know to look for it. If this show is going to have any validity it is going to have to spend some real money on some sophisticated medical testing. I think it would take a very unique person to open themselves up to this sort of thing. Certainly, if Jacob's scenario holds true, then these hybrids would not take kindly to being found and wouldn't be volunteering their blood for analysis. These hybrids would have to want to be found, to be made a public target and therefore forgo any right to any real privacy after that. Also, I cannot imagine the legal complications of such a project.

I would imagine that it is easily detectable if you know to look for it. If this show is going to have any validity it is going to have to spend some real money on some sophisticated medical testing. I think it would take a very unique person to open themselves up to this sort of thing. Certainly, if Jacob's scenario holds true, then these hybrids would not take kindly to being found and wouldn't be volunteering their blood for analysis. These hybrids would have to want to be found, to be made a public target and therefore forgo any right to any real privacy after that. Also, I cannot imagine the legal complications of such a project.

I tend to agree, and it would depend on the entry point for these "people"
Blood samples have been taken for all hospital births for quite some time, tracking the injection of hybrid populations would be easy enough in that scenario.
However the Jacobs data alleges that the hybrids are born and raised by the ET's.

There has been a bit of controversy about whether or not TSA would test DNA at airports in the news, though at this stage that report is being decried as false

the technology is here though

http://singularityhub.com/2009/09/3...ld-genetic-testing-device-interview-with-ceo/

Humanity itself is struggling with the ethical implications of doing the very same thing

All Together Now: Developmental and ethical considerations for biologically uplifting nonhuman animals

George Dvorsky

Journal of Evolution and Technology -

Abstract

As the potential for enhancement technologies migrates from the theoretical to the practical, a difficult and important decision will be imposed upon human civilization, namely the issue as to whether or not we are morally obligated to biologically enhance nonhuman animals and integrate them into human and posthuman society. Precedents for intra-species cultural uplift abound in human history, providing both sobering and edifying episodes showcasing the possibilities for the instigated and accelerated advancement of technologically delayed societies. As a number of scientists, philosophers and futurists have recently argued, there is mounting evidence in support of the suggestion that these historical episodes are symptomatic of a larger developmental trend, namely the inexorable and steady advancement of intelligence. Civilizational progress necessarily implies increasing levels of organization and refinement across all realms of activity. Consequently, the status of nonhuman species and the biosphere will eventually come under the purview of guided intelligence rather than autonomous processes. That said, a developmental tendency towards uplift does not imply that it is good or right; more properly, it can be argued that uplift scenarios do in fact carry moral currency. Through the application of Rawlsian moral frameworks, and in consideration of the acknowledgement of legally recognized nonhuman persons, it can be shown that the presence of uplift biotechnologies will represent a new primary good and will thus necessitate the inclusion of highly sapient nonhumans into what has traditionally been regarded as human society. In addition to issues of distributive justice, the Rawlsian notion of the original position can be used to answer the question of whether or not there is consent to uplift. Finally, it will be shown that the presence of uplift biotechnologies in the absence of the legal recognition of nonhuman persons and a mandate for responsible uplifting will ultimately lead to abuse, adding another important consideration to the uplift imperative. >>

The ethical imperative to uplift

Enhancement biotechnologies will profoundly impact on the nature of this co-existence. Today, efforts are placed on simply protecting animals. Tomorrow, humanity will likely strive to take this further – to endow nonhuman animals with the requisite faculties that will enable individual and group self-determination, and more broadly, to give them the cognitive and social skills that will allow them to participate in the larger social politic that includes all sentient life.

http://jetpress.org/v18/dvorsky.htm

To give them the cognitive and social skills that will allow them to participate in the larger social politic that includes all sentient life. ................................

I am positive about this show, I do think it can make a change, if they can actually find real hybrids. Which I really hope they do. I think they want to make it as scientific as possible, and put the candidates through rigorous investigation. They are pretty serious about finding hybrids, and I believe, with the best intentions, to awaken the world and make a real change.

To be honest, I have 'insider' information; I am not directly associated with the production but I know people who are, and I am in a sense helping them in their search. So you could say I am loosely connected to it.

I know for a fact that they don't have any sinister or sardonic intentions.

I agree with Angel, that they don't exist. And I think David Jacobs' methods are suspect at best; exploitive, unethical, and downright loony at worst.

As for non-human species developing cognition on a par with humans - I have enough trouble with my cats and their antics, I would absolutely hate it if they argued with me verbally, or snuck onto the computer to order catfood and toys online! Geez, we would all have to become vegetarians. It would all be very unsettling.

Though maybe an animal would make a better politician:D

For the sake of discussion, let's consider the specific example of the Greys... According to the theory that the Greys are a version of human evolution coming to us from the future (different dimension) to use our DNA to further their own evolution and existence, then we can assume that our DNA is not after all that different, if even noticeably different at all. According to that way of thinking, hybrids could very well exist here on Earth and we wouldn't really be able to tell the difference. Any thoughts?

P.S.: Regarding David Jacob, I find his views extremely negative, especially considering the ideas put forward in his book 'Threat'.

...if they can actually find real hybrids. Which I really hope they do.

Sweet Jesus why? I'm just agog when folks make statements like that. Its like saying, "Well, I hope they prove aliens are using the human race as lab rats!" "Won't that be good to hear!"

...then we can assume that our DNA is not after all that different, ...Any thoughts?

My thoughts are that there are some big assumptions in all that business.

I for one do not want aliens to be mucking about with the human race and I'd much rather find out it's a load of absolute bullshit before I'd find joy in the thought of such a horrific scenario being true.

And bred for it's magical properties, too!

Liger.jpg

http://www.liger.org/

This is not so much related to the question of human/alien hybridity, but more to the show itself... Interestingly, regarding the intentions behind the show, one of the admins of the official website recently posted this:

I want to respond to a couple of suspicions that have been expressed about Alien Race. While we've had a lot of positive feedback, including people who want to take part, we've had one or two negative remarks too. Someone said they were nervous about the way a TV show might treat the subject, while someone even suggested that the show is a New World Order ploy to get information about starseeds/hybrids! It's not true, I promise! But let me address the issue of how people will be treated, because I totally understand and respect the fact that one or two people might be nervous about this. I know that TV shows on subjects like UFOs and alien abductions have sometimes treated witnesses and people who have had alien contact in a light-hearted way, or even ridiculed the subject. We won't do that, firstly because it's not right, but secondly because we genuinely and passionately believe in this project. We've already turned down some offers for the show (including some from major figures in the TV industry) because we didn't feel the treatment would be sufficiently serious. Everyone who takes part in this show will be treated fairly and with the utmost respect. We're not going to compromise on this for the sake of a big money deal. Alien Race isn't about money - it's about changing the world

I feel that's a bit of a reassurance, isn't it? Shows they're taking it seriously. But as many of you probably will agree, it does not change anything with regard to the question about the actual existence of said hybrids. But that is, of course, a different matter... But as I've said, I for one do believe in their existence.

IMHO, feeding into someone's delusion that they are an alien hybrid is not treating them with respect - it is further damaging their mental health. "It isn't about money"? Oh please. I guess the show will be aired without commercials then? :rolleyes:

Alien Race isn't about money - it's about changing the world.

I really have to wonder just what changes they wish to bring about or think will occur from telling people that alien created half-human hybrids are walking amongst them? Honestly. Are they trying to sew paranoia and suspicion? I can't help but think this is an ill conceived and poorly thought through effort.

I've got to question the whole alien-hybrid idea at the start.
I mean, why in the hell would an advanced, genetic splicing alien race want to create hybrids?
Wouldn't the hybrids be inferior to them?
Are they made as slaves? I would think androids or some artificial AI would make batter slaves/workers.

To me, this would be on par with Homo Sapiens making human-animal hybrids. Why in the hell do it?

heterosis

or hybrid vigor
Increase in such characteristics as size, growth rate, fertility, and yield of a hybrid organism over those of its parents. Plant and animal breeders exploit heterosis by mating two different purebred lines that have desirable traits. The first-generation offspring generally show, in greater measure, the desired characteristics of both parents. Since this vigour may decrease if the hybrids are actually mated together, the parental lines must be maintained and crossed for each new crop or group desired.
<SCRIPT>eb('http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9040306/heterosis','heterosis')</SCRIPT>

Hybrid vigor is just one scenario.
Dog breeders use it all the time, i know one guy who breeds "purebred" rottweillers who will occasionally throw a black labrador into his bloodlines to exploit this, he then re breeds the offspring with the correct breed specs back into his stock.

Stealth invasion is another scenario,

Neville1.jpg

Possesion is nine tenths of the law, if you can slowly replace the native genes with your own......

The other scenario ive considered is if their technology biotech based, then these human looking hybrids may simply be interface devices, designed to be immersed in our culture to observe and record the data.
Learning another language is only half the job, one must also understand the culture itself in order to truly translate

As for humans doing it, there is a long history of attempts, most famous Stalins attempt to breed apes with humans to create an army of super soldiers

http://messybeast.com/genetics/hybrid-primates.htm

Some advantages of this might be organ transplants, but breeding a hybrid that could do the work of a human, while not having human status has obvious implications, why send sons and daughters to die in wars when you can breed soldiers that are not 100 percent human to do the task

THE Soviet dictator Josef Stalin ordered the creation of Planet of the Apes-style warriors by crossing humans with apes, according to recently uncovered secret documents.
Moscow archives show that in the mid-1920s Russia's top animal breeding scientist, Ilya Ivanov, was ordered to turn his skills from horse and animal work to the quest for a super-warrior.

According to Moscow newspapers, Stalin told the scientist: "I want a new invincible human being, insensitive to pain, resistant and indifferent about the quality of food they eat."

In 1926 the Politburo in Moscow passed the request to the Academy of Science with the order to build a "living war machine". The order came at a time when the Soviet Union was embarked on a crusade to turn the world upside down, with social engineering seen as a partner to industrialisation: new cities, architecture, and a new egalitarian society were being created
http://news.scotsman.com/world/Stalins-halfman-halfape-superwarriors.2688011.jp

Very interesting post mike. I find heterosis a very believable scenario. Humans are not necessarily 'inferior' to other beings just because our evolution and technology might not be as advanced. Other races have characteristics we don't, and vice versa, we have many qualities these other beings might not have. (e.g. Refer to the Greys abduction scenario)

Apparently, certain extraterrestrial races refer to us as the 'Masters of Limitation'; because we are such advanced beings, we choose to experience a great degree of limitation, for us to learn. This might seem a very vague and abstract idea just written down like this, but there is much more to it.

Has anyone heard of Bashar? He is an extraterrestrial consciousness channeled through Darryl Anka. This Bashar is supposedly from a planet called Essassani, and his race is in fact a hybrid race.

Essassani is the home-world of the Sassani race, who are a successful hybridization of Zeta and human genes. 300-700 years in the future from our current time frame. Their world is already established but they have been communicating and interacting with us here and now, often as mentors and guides.
Source: http://www.floating-world.org/asassani.htm

There are several other websites dealing with this topic if you're interested.

Bashar talks about many different topics; no one has to believe he is what he says he is, but in my opinion the information itself is so valuable that it does not matter who are what he is. That's my opinion anyway. See: http://www.bashar.org/

we have many qualities these other beings might not have. (e.g. Refer to the Greys abduction scenario)

At first I was going to point out to ya that the "Greys" are a modern myth. Then I saw the link you provided and I thought. ROFLMAO! Nevermind! :)

Has anyone heard of Bashar? He is an extraterrestrial consciousness channeled through Darryl Anka.

How can you tell?

Bashar talks about many different topics; no one has to believe he is what he says he is, but in my opinion the information itself is so valuable that it does not matter who are what he is.

Well, there you go. It has to matter if he is who and what he claims be. Otherwise, you have drank the proverbial Kool-Aid. Wouldn't you agree?

Back