• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien hybrids = Nephilim

Free versions of recent episodes:

paraschtick

Paragilmorian guy
Blimey ... you've think you've heard it all ... and then you come across something even madder.

Sooo ... I thought I would listen to a discussion on The Byte Show podcast (religious/prophesy/end times related podcast) about abduction, ufos, "end times" etc.. Usually I give no time whatsoever to the religious ufo people since I'm not religious and believe that religion is extraordinarily childish.

Anyway ... its one hell of a listen if you can stomach the nonsense. The people featured in this round table is GeorgeAnn Hughes (presenter of the podcast), Lynn A Marzulli, Stan Deyo, and Doug Riggs.

And what did I learn? I learnt that alien hybrids (or he-brids as Marzulli calls them) are Nephilim ie fallen angels. Yeass ... really???? UFOs are satanic in origin ... yeass ... really. Oh and the fallen angels can manifest themselves as aliens or UFOs ... really??? Yes.

Madness ... complete and utter nonsense. And where do they get the ideas from?? The Bible of course ... Genesis something or other, Daniel something or other etc etc etc.. And ... for the hybrids???? Dr David Jacobs, of course.

So I rest my case ...

[Oh and satan is raising an army, apparently. For someone so supernatural and all powerful, he's taking a looooong time about it ... :D]

Any comments appreciated ...

People will believe what they want to believe, and construct their hypotheses to fit their beliefs, despite any evidence to the contrary.

Marzulli showed, on his Paracast visit, that his mind was closed to anything other than the possibility that UFOs were/are of the devil.

This is an old theory; in fact, I just heard a replay of an Art Bell show from the late 90s in which this was discussed.

You do have to admit, the language of Genesis 6 is quite odd. There is a Youtube video which features Dr. Michael Heiser, an ancient language scholar, in which he offers his views on the Book of Genesis, including this particular chapter. Heiser is a credentialed scholar, unlike Zecharia Sitchin (see Home Page).

Not to be an ass but what did you expect on a "end times" religious show? :pI do know that people "heap teachers to their own ears." No, I'm not in the religous camp . Been there done that and got the t-shirt. But my own "experience" and life has led "me" to the conclusion that we are not an accident. I think the scientific method and the abiltiy to think and consider our own selves is in fact "evidence" for God. Not the angry old man in the sky or the warm and fuzzy new age either. I think therefore I am. Or as the old Buddist Kone goes "What was your face before you were born?" Of course if ya think we are all just "meatbots" then it's a mute point.

Not to be an ass but what did you expect on a "end times" religious show?

:D ... oh I knew it was going to be something mad ... but at that moment of listening, I wasn't prepared for how mad. I've avoided listening to all the podcasts going on about demons and satanic ufos and angels and all that in the past. Its all so incredibly silly. Yes even sillier than thinking that ufos are from another world (although I am quite partial to the demons in Chris Carter's series, Millenium I have to say). So thinking that I might get a superconcentrated view on that particular narrative, I did indeed leave myself open to possession ... sorry ... to the fact that these people are particularly mad ... and suffer the consequences of mein own actions.

Still you've got to laugh haven't ya? :p

[Some after thoughts. Demons: they possess people and make them do silly things like make silly voices usually near or on beds ... ooo scary. Satan/The Devil/Stephen Greer/Whatever: ummm ... not particularly all powerful really. He makes some people do some bad things but never takes over the world or kills us all which he should really be able to do. Well ... I'm convinced, guv. :D]

{stupid stupid stupid people ...}

Andrew Collins addresses the topic in his book 'From the Ashes of Angels - The Forbidden Legacy of a Fallen Race', and does a fairly decent job . It's an interesting read and while I'm not sure I'll go along with all he postulates, it seems like he's done the research to reasonably back it up.

Is civilisation the legacy of a race of human angels known as Watchers and Nephilim? Andrew Collins, author of FROM THE ASHES OF ANGELS, previews his history of angels and fallen angels and traces their origin back to an extraordinarily advanced culture that entered the Near East shortly after the end of the last Ice Age.

Angels are something we associate with beautiful Pre-Raphaelite and renaissance paintings, carved statues accompanying gothic architecture and supernatural beings who intervene in our lives at times of trouble. For the last 2000 years this has been the stereotypical image fostered by the Christian Church. But what are angels? Where do they come from, and what have they meant to the development of organised religion?
Previewed at Collins Website- From the Ashes of Angels

It's unfortunate, but expected, that one of the core modalities of the Abduction phenomenon, that of extreme curiosity with regards to human reproductive processes, has become more sideshow than the key component that it, IMO, deserves to be treated as.

There seems to be a conflict, IMO, between the idea that full grown "hybrids" are somehow infiltrating our societies (now or in the past). Most of the accounts of Abduction/Interaction that comes from both women and men often focus on the idea that they are still struggling with nurturing the (what appear to be) hybrid (?) infants that are presented so often to some. If anything, it seems the MIB concept, or the notion that they can somehow manipulate the mind of those they come in close contact with - appearing as Deer, Owls, maybe even Nordics or Hybrids, would be the more likely scenario. Also the possibility (however remote it may be) that Alien Hybrid infiltration (especially of the type described by David Jacobs) may be more human instigated psi-op than anything "alien" must be consider as well.

If so, mission accomplished.

Dude, where have you been? People have been spouting this idea for years. Not just hybrids either, fundamentalist christians with a burning need to fold in/explain away UFOs and related phenomena have been saying that aliens are really demons using the image of a technologically superior race to fool us since the mid-1990s at least. Additionally, they (and for some bizarre reason, new-age crystal rubbing types as well) have often stated that the Greys are really the biblical "watchers".

To them all I ask the following question: Which is more likely? That supernatural demons in the modern era use a post-modern disguise to try to fool 21st century citizens who've outgrown existing mythologies OR that primitive, illiterate humans, barely out of the stone age living some 3000 years ago would (if they encountered such creatures) describe alien beings with amazing technologies as "demons"?

Clark's third law, people... think about it.

There seems to be a conflict, IMO, between the idea that full grown "hybrids" are somehow infiltrating our societies (now or in the past). Most of the accounts of Abduction/Interaction that comes from both women and men often focus on the idea that they are still struggling with nurturing the (what appear to be) hybrid (?) infants that are presented so often to some. If anything, it seems the MIB concept, or the notion that they can somehow manipulate the mind of those they come in close contact with - appearing as Deer, Owls, maybe even Nordics or Hybrids, would be the more likely scenario. Also the possibility (however remote it may be) that Alien Hybrid infiltration (especially of the type described by David Jacobs) may be more human instigated psi-op than anything "alien" must be consider as well.

You might find this interview with Tim Good interesting:

The sources Tim quotes detailing the complex purposes of the abduction and hybridization program are from his contacts deep inside the US military. Many credible sources over the years say basically the same thing, and this narrative does seem to fit with thousands of abductee reports from around the world.

Is a human-instigated psi-op operating globally really credible? In Burkino Fasso? Iran? Venezuela? Azerbaijan? I know of abductees from all these places, reporting these things. Maybe it is, but it's a stretch.

If so, mission accomplished.

Dr. Jacobs is the foremost proponent of the idea that "hybrids" are infiltrating into human society. He has said publicly in interviews that he bases this theory on the testimony of different "abductees" who do not know that other "abductees" are saying the same thing.

However, I know for a fact that this is simply untrue.

I became Dr. Jacobs' research subject in December 2004. During 2005, he told me that in 2003, he had conducted about ten hypnosis sessions with a male "abductee" who told him that he was helping a "hybrid" to integrate into human society. He described to me how this "abductee" had taken the "hybrid" to a ball game, had long conversations with him about what it meant to be a friend, and so on. He said that the "abductee" had provided him with a photo of the "hybrid", who looked like a normal human man.

Later in 2005, Dr. Jacobs told me that the "aliens" had situated a "hybrid" in an apartment on Earth near Elizabeth, and that she was helping him to integrate into human society. He detailed how she was teaching the "hybrid" how to set up an apartment, go shopping, and so on.

Dr. Jacobs told me all of these things BEFORE I began to remember similar things under hypnosis. He told me this, and engaged in extensive leading, while I was hypnotized. It is clear from the recordings of my hypnosis sessions that Dr. Jacobs created my hypnotic "memories" of "hybrids" integrating into human society.

The young man who Dr. Jacobs took on as a research subject after me had similar hypnotic "memories" of helping "hybrids" to integrate into human society. However, Dr. Jacobs hired him to transcribe my hypnosis sessions, and the hypnosis sessions of the man who had originally reported helping a "hybrid" to integrate. (This practice of Dr. Jacobs having his research subjects transcribe each others' hypnosis sessions is obviously a source of tremendous contamination of memory.) In addition, the young man told me that Dr. Jacobs engaged in leading and suggestion with him. He told me that he does not accept his hypnotic "memories as a consequence.

As Dr. Jacobs did this with both the young man and myself, it is likely that he has done similar things with his other research subjects as well.

Dr. Jacobs is publicly promoting Elizabeth's case as evidence of "hybrid" integration. However, there is ample evidence that she is a hoaxer. The young man even caught her out fabricating "hybrid" instant messaging communications.

I think that there is a real phenomenon that people are experiencing, and I have had experiences with non-human beings myself, whatever the cause of those experiences is.

However, the idea that "hybrids" have begun a program of integrating into human society in the last few years is being driven by Dr. Jacobs, who utilizes shoddy research practices, and is supporting an obvious hoax, and his research findings are therefore unreliable.

The difficulty with information passed on from military and intelligence sources to researchers is that it cannot be verified, and as intelligence organizations are involved, it could be disinformation.

However, the idea that "hybrids" have begun a program of integrating into human society in the last few years is being driven by Dr. Jacobs, who utilizes shoddy research practices, and is supporting an obvious hoax, and his research findings are therefore unreliable. The difficulty with information passed on from military and intelligence sources to researchers is that it cannot be verified, and as intelligence organizations are involved, it could be disinformation.

No, these reports are NOT "being driven by David Jacobs" Emma. They are being reported by thousands of people worldwide, many of whom have never heard of David Jacobs and most of whom have had no contact with him. We all know your only purpose in life, 24/7, is to slander and defame David Jacobs on internet forums. This you continue to make abundantly clear, and most people now see through it.

Tim Good is a researcher of more than 30 years' experience with many high-level contacts in the US military and the intelligence services. I have seen some of his files and correspondence, and there's a lot of it (not the really sensitive confidential stuff). He's been invited to The Pentagon to meet people. He has been told about this issue of hybridization for years, long before abduction researchers began to uncover it. I personally know people who report these interactions who have never met David Jacobs, Budd Hopkins or any other abduction researcher. They have conscious memories and have never been hypnotised, ever. They report these things.

If you ask me, it seems you're the one putting out disinformation. Or maybe you're just ignorant, and want to remain so.

I do not know much about Timothy Good, but I have no reason to doubt that he is anything other than a sincere and good researcher.

However, I think that it stands to reason that if any researcher is given information by contacts within Intelligence organizations, that it is not possible to know whether the information is reliable or not, as it may be disinformation.

I do not know whether Timothy Good was told about the issue of "hybridization" long before abduction researchers begun to uncover it, or not. However, if he was, does this mean that the idea of "hybridization" originated from Intelligence organizations?

If so, I would like to know more about it. Are there any links to publicly available information about it?

I do believe that there is a real phenomenon, and I have had experiences with non-human beings myself. I know that many other people across the world have had similar experiences. However, that does not mean that the current theory of the phenomenon being driven by Dr. Jacobs, and based on his shoddy research, that "hybrids" are engaged in a program of infiltration into human society, is the explanation.

I think that the answer to these experiences is probably far more complex, and worthy of serious research by competent investigators whose methodologies do not lead to the implantation of false "memories", among other things, into the minds of their research subjects under hypnosis to bolster the promotion of a theory.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Dr. Jacobs told me that he believes that no-one in any government knows about the UFO phenomenon.

This is an audio clip of Dr. Jacobs telling me during one of my hypnosis sessions that there was no indication that any government knew about UFOs as a threat to national security, and that there was nothing in American history that would point to their knowledge of UFOs as a serious threat to the society.

http://www.ufoalienabductee.com/hypnosis-session-11-david-jacobs-government-ufos.mp3

http://www.ufoalienabductee.com/hypnosis-session-11-david-jacobs-government-ufos.wma

Emma we need to put your case in perspective. Instead of trying to find out what is happening to you, you have focused a large portion of your time creating and sustaining a fake public persona, running a Web site for which you've posted loads of links, and telling anyone who will listen that you are a victim seeking sympathy and support.

Were you not so hell bent on craving attention, you might find more people willing to help you gain an understanding of your situation. But it is NOT just about you. It is about large numbers of people around the world who have been subjected to the abduction scenario. We need to find out what's really at the heart of this phenomenon — and there may be multiple causes — so all these frightened people can regain control of their lives.

I realize being a public figure may be a source of comfort to you. But no matter what happens to David Jacobs, it will not help you deal with your specific issues. If Jacobs has truly engaged in unethical behavior, he deserves the appropriate punishment, and you should seek redress, even if it entails legal action. No denying that.

But right now, as far as I'm concerned, you are just someone who wears a mask. It is time we set this singular episode aside until or unless you are prepared to tell us who you really are. That means no more posts here until I see that information. You say you crave privacy and thus you keep your real identity a secret, but your public behavior demonstrates otherwise.

It's time for you to take off your mask — and when you do, I shall be happy to restore your posting privileges.

For the rest of you, if you believe Emma/Alice or whoever she is has a case, feel free to continue to support her and help her in her quest for justice. But as far as we're concerned, it ends here. The ball is in her court.

:D ... oh I knew it was going to be something mad ... but at that moment of listening, I wasn't prepared for how mad. I've avoided listening to all the podcasts going on about demons and satanic ufos and angels and all that in the past. Its all so incredibly silly. Yes even sillier than thinking that ufos are from another world

{stupid stupid stupid people ...}

If we don’t know definitively what this phenomenon is about, how can you rule out visitors from other planets? How can you be so sure there is no correlation between them and other historical/mythological/biblical accounts of non-humans??

Hybrids/transgenics/angels/Nephilim/Atlantians – there seems to be a lot of accounts of beings that look like us but are clearly not us according to those that have interacted with them. By all accounts, including our modern era ufological/abduction/contactee accounts, these beings have supernatural powers. We may find out these are due to advanced technology but maybe it is more than that.

If these encounters have been happening for millennia then it does provide an interesting perspective from which to view many cultural myths and stories, the bible included. How people viewed these beings - and there may be different races/species – would be reflected in their relationship with them or accounts of these passed down over generations.

Personally I find both of these ideas valid for debate.

If all these ideas are so incredibly silly, I would appreciate your (obviously not silly) explanations for anomalous UFO sightings and non-human encounters.

Basically what Good is saying is that the aliens want the Earth for its natural resources and the "hybrid program" is supposed to produce a more manageable population. They want our shiny stuff and wimmings so they are going to replace us with half-alien-nancys!? This from "contacts deep within the US military?" Well, I hope they are working on a military solution to the problem ...but you don't get that impression ...

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke.

Perhaps we can substitute "religion" for "magic".

Usually I give no time whatsoever to the religious ufo people since I'm not religious and believe that religion is extraordinarily childish.

And what did I learn? I learnt that alien hybrids (or he-brids as Marzulli calls them) are Nephilim ie fallen angels. Yeass ... really???? UFOs are satanic in origin ... yeass ... really. Oh and the fallen angels can manifest themselves as aliens or UFOs ... really??? Yes.

Its all about frames of reference...

If you are a fundamentalist religious type ... the only scripturally correct place where you could fit the ufo phenomenon lies with angels and demons.

If you are a new age spiritual being you'll delve freely in multi-dimensionality and pick from a lovely rainbow of interpretations available from science, meta-physical, spiritual and religious frameworks...

If you're grounded in science and accept the methodology, you're more likely to consider a mechanical 'nuts and bolts' view of the phenomenon and will attempt to justify and structure the phenomenon in the context of our growing knowledge of the universe.

From my point of reference (grounded in science), the fundamentalist view of the world is totally hilarious and assinine. And this is a major reason as to why we have wars on this planet... the two extremes are fundamentally certain of their position. One is a static view whereas the other view changes with scientific evolution.

A new age spiritual being is probably a safe place to be lol... but I'm too tainted by science :D

Basically what Goode is saying is that the aliens want the Earth for its natural resources and the "hybrid program" is supposed to produce a more manageable population. They want our shiny stuff and wimmings so they are going to replace us with half-alien-nancys!? This from "contacts deep within the US military?"

All throughout the 80's and 90's these magical "contacts" within Government, Intelligence, and the Military were feeding UFO researchers nonsense, muddying the waters and wasting resources and time. I wish researchers would show a little more credulity or at the very least learn a thing or two about info/disinfo methodology. Assuming that there IS indeed conspiracy of one stripe or another suppressing information, it's a stretch to think that it'll be passive and just allow the curious to nibble around the edges. How long did we hear that Disclosure was "Any Day Now" from these same sources?

Does anyone really buy into the "hybridization program"? Does it make sense to anyone? Isn't it more than likely just as bogus as the MJ12 documents, Billy Meier photos, and blonds from Venus?

1. Could beings from another world/reality/dimension/whathaveyou be in any way compatible to a human being genetically?
2. What motivation could there be for such an elaborate, expensive, and protracted program? None of the suggested motivations really hold water in my opinion.
3. Are "we are hybrids" just another misdirection like "we are from Venus" or "we are from Zeta-Reticula"?

I think the alien abduction/hybridization business is just more noise created by the phenomena with help from human beings. Is it noise to mask something else or is it the human side of things trying to make sense of something unintelligibly alien and coming up with nonsense and illusions?

Back