• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien hybrids = Nephilim

perhaps that is the problem - how does a wee kiwi get court heard in an american court?? somehow I don't think it is gonna happen Jacobs is quite selective in who he chooses . no gene I don't know emma woods but in chancing upon her story I will put up a voice for the underdog.

perhaps that is the problem - how does a wee kiwi get court heard in an american court?? somehow I don't think it is gonna happen

Easily. As stated multiple times on this Forum, the State Courts of Pennsylvania have general jurisdiction over civil matters where the actions underlying the tort are committed wholely or in part in the State of Pennsylvania, and where a citizen of the State of Pennsylvania is a party to the action. The plaintiff can be of any nationality, although issues of international law (including applicable treaties) may be raised.

Perhaps you clowns should spend less time busting Gene's chops here on the internet and more time researching potential remedies for the serious charges that are being leveled at Dr. Jacobs -- if that is your goal at all.

Easily. As stated multiple times on this Forum, the State Courts of Pennsylvania have general jurisdiction over civil matters where the actions underlying the tort are committed wholely or in part in the State of Pennsylvania, and where a citizen of the State of Pennsylvania is a party to the action. The plaintiff can be of any nationality, although issues of international law (including applicable treaties) may be raised.

Perhaps you clowns should spend less time busting Gene's chops here on the internet and more time researching potential remedies for the serious charges that are being leveled at Dr. Jacobs -- if that is your goal at all.

And they should know that attempting to bust my chops in order to boost someone's sympathy factor or prominence can have unfavorable consequences. I'm willing to allow a lot in these forums, but expect me and my crew of moderators to clamp down whenever we feel it's appropriate.

I notice you also live in New Zealand. You know her personally perhaps? Curious that you only joined us during the middle of this discussion. :)

Hey there, Gene. I live in New Zealand too! :D In Christchurch ... south island, half way down on the east coast. Pretty grim here at the moment. Lots of drizzle ... still isn't that cold though considering we're going into winter. Whats this got to do with anything. Nothing except to show I know where I am and aren't spinning a yarn of any kind.

But ... I have never met Emma ... or codex for any matter. I have been in e-mail contact with Emma but wouldn't know here if I had bumped into her in the street. Still I am a supporter of her (does it show?) though since I believe that she is telling the truth, and not trying to become some sort of celebrity in any way. The e-mail conversations I have had with here show to me she is incredibly reluctant in doing what she is doing (she has had her mind tampered with, remember).

I only began supporting her when people started attacking her as "bat-shit insane" (remember that, pop pickers?? :D). I was seeing a vulnerable woman trying to get some redress for what she saw as abuse, and going on her evidence (the audio files ... which in my opinion have not been tampered with except for the edits that Emma has admitted making herself) I believe that what she was saying, and is still saying, is the truth.

However, I've stated this all before ... but I will keep defending her since I keep seeing the odd insinuation that she is mentally disturbed, untrustworthy, crying out for attention, sympathy etc.. Sorry but that does not wash with me, and it is distracting people away from the fact that Dr Jacobs has been carrying out not only illegal hypnosis sessions with people, but has possibly been using their minds as some sort of playground.

[Remember people ... for the record ... Dr Jacobs was the one who broke the law. He is the one who put ideas of Multiple personality disorder in Emma's mind. That is unethical on so many levels ...]

[Remember people ... for the record ... Dr Jacobs was the one who broke the law. He is the one who put ideas of Multiple personality disorder in Emma's mind. That is unethical on so many levels ...]

For the record the supposed defendant is innocent until proven guilty. That's how it works in the U.S. You can believe what you want, but saying Jacobs broke the law is nothing more than an unproven claim. It may be fair to say you don't approve of his methods, and I don't totally disagree with you there, but let's not go the extra step unless the authorities actually act in some fashion.

Back