• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien abduction

Yes Gene and I have heard those show's with Calvin and I believe him to be very genuine.
However I think both him and the Hills got caught up in n a government experiment gone wrong.

You mean government agents dressed like space creatures and floated Calvin and Parker toward their vessel? How did they do that and what the heck for? What sort of craft did they use when chasing the Hills? Certainly not a copter. It wasn't something Barney recognized when he looked at it through binocs. I just don't buy explanations of this kind.

You mean government agents dressed like space creatures and floated Calvin and Parker toward their vessel? How did they do that and what the heck for? What sort of craft did they use when chasing the Hills? Certainly not a copter. It wasn't something Barney recognized when he looked at it through binocs. I just don't buy explanations of this kind.
So here is my bottom line there are no alien abductions.

I also think that the Hills got caught up in a failed government experiment not Alien abduction.
It would've made better sense to experiment on government personnel or perhaps natives in some remote area not respectable Americans who would publicize their experiences hence potentially expose the whole operation--not that it's plausibly a government one…..

So here is my bottom line there are no alien abductions.
Sure typical of millions, who are willing to embrace just about any explanation other than ET regardless of plausibility. I think a lot of people are like that because they instinctively fear what one work, The Alien Grand Design, bluntly spells out--open knowledge of ET would have serious repercussions for current society.

Sure typical of millions, who are willing to embrace just about any explanation other than ET regardless of plausibility. I think a lot of people are like that because they instinctively fear what one work, The Alien Grand Design, bluntly spells out--open knowledge of ET would have serious repercussions for current society.
There are no Aliens visiting this planet not now not ever,there is however a phenomenon which science has as yet not explained,and there may well be a dimensional or co existence explanation.

There are no Aliens visiting this planet not now not ever,there is however a phenomenon which science has as yet not explained,and there may well be a dimensional or co existence explanation.
No informed, open minded person should dismiss the ETH categorically like that. It's far and away the most parsimonious view. Basically all the ETH means is that our own experience, somewhat extrapolated, has occurred elsewhere--which is perfectly plausible given the multitude of exoplanets and the greater age of many of them. Assuming it must be some semi-unsolvable mystery isn't intellectually great IMO--although it's understandable in view of what I posted before. An all but unresolvable mystery, invoking something from a different realm of existence (hence of less relevance to us than ET) is just what many people want to hear inasmuch as it holds out the hope of minimal alteration of the status quo.

What bothers me is that you again think that abduction is US-only phenomenon. But it is not, this happens globally.
All the government stuff would be explained, if abductions were US only (or even NATO only), but that is not the fact.
People saying "its the military" are just deluded.

People saying "its the military" are just deluded.
Sure, imagine the absurdity of military men dressing up like aliens--most couldn't even fit into a costume the size of the aliens reported, lol--and then appearing before people when the general policy is to deny ET is here.
Another point, made before, is that abductions are often preceded by sightings of craft not identifiable as anything conventional.

So no one is suggesting that it is humans of some kind dressing up but rather a drug induced or hypnotic suggestion.
The other option are that it is mental trauma or they are just liars.

So no one is suggesting that it is humans of some kind dressing up but rather a drug induced or hypnotic suggestion.
The other option are that it is mental trauma or they are just liars.
What evidence is there that the Hills, Calvin and Parker etc were taking hallucinogenic drugs prior to their experiences, or had suffered mental trauma? And why do so many "hallucinations" involve basically similar stories, unlike anything the witnesses ever experienced before? And if abductees are just liars why the need for hypnosis to bring out their stories? Add to that physical evidence like injuries and the radar sighting of the Hill craft.

Well not all abductee's are liars though some are. Most are having a breakdown to cover a traumatic event,and those who have memories implanted do not necessarily have it implanted by drugs in fact I could not tell you what advanced technology the government use.

Well not all abductee's are liars though some are. Most are having a breakdown to cover a traumatic event,

What specific individuals have been shown to be "covering a traumatic event"? Why does it involve visions of aliens, and if it results from "trauma" where was this sort of phenomenon prior to the '60s?
Also, if it's just psychological, or merely due to mundane "trauma," why are abductions so often preceded by sightings of UFOs?

and those who have memories implanted do not necessarily have it implanted by drugs in fact I could not tell you what advanced technology the government use.
If the government can implant visions of ETs why not not implant them into political enemies like Putin or bin laden? Why implant visions of ETs when the general policy is to discourage belief in such things? Also even if the government had this capability as far back as '61, why wait until the Hills were on the road? Did it know where they'd be in advance? Did the Hills spot anything which might've been a government vehicle as opposed to a UFO, just prior to missing time?

The other explanation is that the phenomenon itself is implanting those images and experiences.
Oh sure, possible in some cases. But "implanting visions" is something a civilization does. It is most parsimoniously interpreted as the act of a civilization; you suggested government involvement, but we don't know if the government can really do that. Advanced ETs would probably be more likely to.

Oh sure, possible in some cases. But "implanting visions" is something a civilization does. It is most parsimoniously interpreted as the act of a civilization; you suggested government involvement, but we don't know if the government can really do that. Advanced ETs would probably be more likely to.
Well as I have said previously I don't believe there is now or has ever been ETs on this planet.
I think there is phenomenon which I believe is most likely caused by a lifeform going back to when the planet was first formed and perhaps from a dimension we have not yet discovered,in the same way an ant doesn't know where we come from.
Or it could all be a form of collective consciousness we don't at the moment understand,but little men in space ships? No I don't think so.🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think there is phenomenon which I believe is most likely caused by a lifeform going back to when the planet was first formed

Unless not indigenous, a completely ascientific notion.

and perhaps from a dimension we have not yet discovered,in the same way an ant doesn't know where we come from.
Or it could all be a form of collective consciousness we don't at the moment understand,but little men in space ships? No I don't think so.🤣🤣🤣🤣
You may not think so but that's the way the phenomenon has generally been interpreted and I think that interpretation is here to stay.:)

What evidence is there that the Hills, Calvin and Parker etc were taking hallucinogenic drugs prior to their experiences, or had suffered mental trauma? And why do so many "hallucinations" involve basically similar stories, unlike anything the witnesses ever experienced before? And if abductees are just liars why the need for hypnosis to bring out their stories? Add to that physical evidence like injuries and the radar sighting of the Hill craft.
What scientific proof is there that the "injuries" of so-called "abductees" were caused by ET's? And what radar pictures, sworn testimonials, or documents prove a radar sighting of the Hill "craft"? Please post these here. And it seems to me that drugs, alcohol, previous dreams, mental and physical trauma, including sexual assault, lack of sleep, stress and lying are more likely explanations of Calvin's and Parker's, the Hill's and Travis Walton's unusual experiences.

Last edited:
Back