• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien abduction

Richard Hawkins

Paranormal Adept
Here is my opinion on alien abduction.
They fall in to one of three categories.
1.People who have been sexualy assaulted by a friend or family member and cover this up in their mind by substituting aliens as the attacker because they can not come to terms with the truth.
2. People who have had an experience and believe it truly was aliens but it was all psychological.
3.The worst of all fraudsters who pretend in order to have their five minutes of fame or gain financially .
I believe number 1 is the most common but number 3 with people like Travis Walton comes a close second.

There was an episode of Mork and Mindy in which a "contactee" started to tell her "fully copyrighted" story. She was more believable than any "contactee" I've heard in real life.

1.People who have been sexualy assaulted by a friend or family member and cover this up in their mind by substituting aliens as the attacker because they can not come to terms with the truth.

If that were true, why didn't alien abduction claims begin much earlier? Also, what specific people who claim to have been abducted have been shown to have been sexually assaulted? Was Betty Hill such a victim?

2. People who have had an experience and believe it truly was aliens but it was all psychological.

In other words there was never any associated physical evidence, like injuries?

3.The worst of all fraudsters who pretend in order to have their five minutes of fame or gain financially .

After Hickson and Parker reported their experience, a policeman said they "were either telling the truth or they should be in Hollywood." Also, if abductees are just making it up, why is it that many accounts only come out during hypnotic sessions?

I'm very skeptical of hypnosis except in very controlled circumstances.

But there are abductees who recalls their experiences without need of any enhancements in terms of memory.

I understand the concerns over Travis Walton.

But I've interviewed Betty Hill, back in the 1970s, and we also talked to Calvin Parker a couple of times on The Paracast. They both had compelling stories to tell.

I'm not assuming they met extraterrestrials, but something strange happened to them and others.

Yes Gene and I have heard those show's with Calvin and I believe him to be very genuine.
However I think both him and the Hills got caught up in n a government experiment gone wrong.

Yes, that's certainly a possibility. If not paranormal, certainly the proximity of the Hills to a military base, and their friendship with military families does raise possibilities with that case.

Forums in general have been slow due to the rise of other sources of interaction, such as Facebook and Twitter. The XenForo support have messages from other forum operators with the same observations.

I would hope that people will grow tired of the security problems, fake news and other issues that plague the social networks and get back to participating in places like this.

Maybe people of our generation are more comfortable with forum platforms I have a lot of followers which I use to support my football team.(soccer) but young people very rarely engage with me in long conversations.

What I think is that the hypnotists unwittingly or not are giving credence to what the experiencer believes by the very virtue of it being an abduction regression session.

Back