• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien abduction

What scientific proof is there that the "injuries" of so-called "abductees" were caused by ET's? And what radar pictures, sworn testimonials, or documents prove a radar sighting of the Hill "craft"? Please post these here. And it seems to me that drugs, alcohol, previous dreams, mental and physical trauma, lack of sleep, stress and lying are more likely explanations of Calvin's and Parker's, the Hill's and Travis Walton's unusual experiences.
I think that's correct and all the evidence in my opinion points to that.

If that were true, why didn't alien abduction claims begin much earlier? Also, what specific people who claim to have been abducted have been shown to have been sexually assaulted? Was Betty Hill such a victim?

In other words there was never any associated physical evidence, like injuries?

After Hickson and Parker reported their experience, a policeman said they "were either telling the truth or they should be in Hollywood." Also, if abductees are just making it up, why is it that many accounts only come out during hypnotic sessions?
Regarding hypnosis, I highly doubt that any claims or stories "coming out" during hypnotic sessions such as the case with Betty and Barney Hill, would be admittable as evidence in a court of law. Of course, the same applies to polygraph tests. The fact that Travis Walton passed or failed his polygraph tests is irrelevant.

Regarding abductees showing to have been sexually assaulted, up until recent history, before the "me too" movement, most people, especially women have been extremely reluctant to report these assaults and rapes. This is due to many reasons such as public ridicule, horrendous publicity, embarrassment, harassment and disbelief by the police, courts and juries, fear of revenge and so on. I doubt "abductees" from the 50's, 60's and 70's would admit it, especially with the publicity of their abduction claims.

And regarding earlier abduction claims, as you know, there have been countless claims of unusual, strange, mysterious, esoteric and spiritual experiences throughout history in every part of the world, many documented, and several mentioned in the bible. I know none that have been attributed to abduction by aliens or ET's. Of course, there has been speculation and interpretation in modern times.

Last edited:
What scientific proof is there that the "injuries" of so-called "abductees" were caused by ET's? And what radar pictures, sworn testimonials, or documents prove a radar sighting of the Hill "craft"? Please post these here.
I'm not an official investigator. My information comes from the literature--works by Hopkins, Blum, Fuller and more recently Friedman (Captured! ). I suggest skeptics become acquainted with the pertinent research before posting here. Btw there's also the late Dr. Leir.

And it seems to me that drugs, alcohol, previous dreams, mental and physical trauma, including sexual assault, lack of sleep, stress and lying are more likely explanations of Calvin's and Parker's, the Hill's and Travis Walton's unusual experiences.
You mean investigators have determined that these abductees, and a host of others, had these issues?? Were the Hills on drugs or get drunk?? As for lying, a policeman said of Hickson and Parker: "Those guys are either telling the truth or they should be in Hollywood."

Last edited:
I'm not an official investigator. My information comes from the literature--works by Hopkins, Blum, Fuller and more recently Friedman (Captured! ). I suggest skeptics become acquainted with the pertinent research before posting here. Btw there's also the late Dr. Leir.

You mean investigators have determined that these abductees, and a host of others, had these issues?? Were the Hills on drugs or get drunk?? As for lying, a policeman said of Calvin and Parker: "Those guys are either telling the truth or they should be in Hollywood."
There is no doubt Calvin Parker believed his experience but again this was either a government experiment or an induced psychotic episode by persons unknown.
Again I say no one is being abducted by Aliens there is no physical evidence to suggest otherwise.

There is no doubt Calvin Parker believed his experience but again this was either a government experiment or an induced psychotic episode by persons unknown.

You can't say that categorically. HOW did the government or "persons unknown" get them to think an alien ship was nearby, that strange beings came out and floated them to it?? Unless you can explain how it was done and for what reason you shouldn't assume what you do. What makes ET--the most parsimonious view-- so impossible or anathema??

Again I say no one is being abducted by Aliens there is no physical evidence to suggest otherwise.
Dr. Leir would've begged to differ…so would abductees with injuries or other traces like the warts on Hill's groin.

You can't say that categorically. HOW did the government or "persons unknown" get them to think an alien ship was nearby, that strange beings came out and floated them to it?? Unless you can explain how it was done and for what reason you shouldn't assume what you do. What makes ET--the most parsimonious view-- so impossible or anathema??

Dr. Leir would've begged to differ…so would abductees with injuries or other traces like the warts on Hill's groin.
Yea there was actually a documentary done on this in the UK, the little things that Dr Lier was taking out were particale build ups of debris that we all get throughout our life times.
Sorry he's dead but just another nut case

Listen think what you want nothing will ever convince me that Aliens are or ever have been here.
The problem with America as I tell my wife who is from Texas,it is so vast people suffer from paranoia.

Listen think what you want nothing will ever convince me that Aliens are or ever have been here.
The problem with America as I tell my wife who is from Texas,it is so vast people suffer from paranoia.
America has a football game they play with their hands and a world series they play with themselves, although that's what the majority of Americans do,sit all day and play with themselves.

I think a lot of it also comes from the Catholic church and the priest. God knows how many children were buggered and raped and had to substitute that with aliens because of community pressures.

Cheesz. We all know the bad priests, but I think there is very little coincidentalism with bad priests and alien abduction.

If there is that should be easy to find out, wouldn't it?

Remember that many of countries reporting, are not catholic. Northern Europe is protestant. Priest child molestation if practically non-existant. Priests do mostly adultery..

Cheesz. We all know the bad priests, but I think there is very little coincidentalism with bad priests and alien abduction.

If there is that should be easy to find out, wouldn't it?

Remember that many of countries reporting, are not catholic. Northern Europe is protestant. Priest child molestation if practically non-existant. Priests do mostly adultery..
Oh I understand that but actually the majority of them are

Back