• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alex Jones' The Obama Deception"The People Strike Back "

What's going on there is a bunch of rich pricks getting together for ex-fratboy weekend getaway. That footage that Jones and them took was just some theatrical drama. It's called "the cremation of care" for a reason. They burn some pillows and blankets named "care," and then for the next two weeks (or however long the vacation lasts), they don't CARE about the stress of their jobs and families. They get together and have fun. It's a symbolic dramatic production to break in their vacation. That's it. Anyone who says that it is Satanic or Babylonian Idol worship is fucking idiotic and has no concept of metaphor at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So the world economy is going to magically start getting better this year?

There are entire cities that are going under, in Mountain View, California, somewhere around 80% of the mortgaged homes are underwater, we've got a how-many-frikkin-trillions of dollars debt that we're adding trillions, TRILLIONS to before it's all over, the U.S. manufacturing industry no longer exists, a half-million jobs vanished in the last 30 days, and someone thinks this is all going to get better soon?

I think there should be a clarification here:

1. I live in Canada, and we have not been hit anywhere as hard as what you claim is happening in the U.S. Yes, our manufacturing sector is being hit hard, but it has been on the downward spiral for much longer than this economic crisis has been news.

2. The U.S. manufacturing industry has been slowly dying since China, Mexico and other third-world destinations has been able to provide an alternative to overpriced unionized labour in the U.S.

3. China owns the majority of the "trillions of dollars" of American debt, and has a vested interest in keeping the U.S. economy afloat as they depend on it to sell all the cheap products they produce for Wal-Mart and other American companies. The United States alone represents 25% of the total world economy, and as such represents 1/4 of all potential sales and exports to manufacturing countries such as China.

On the Canadian front, the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce's Chief Economist and Strategist Jeff Rubin predicts the TSX will hit 11,000 by the end of 2009. While this is a far cry from the unprecedented 14,666 reached on 6 May 2008, you must remember that that high was driven my a commodities boom based on Chinese demand and $123 USD oil. January of 2008 was the first time the TSX flirted with rising over 12,000, so Rubin's 11,000 estimate (if reached) would be quite extraordinary if all that has been posted in this thread is true.

With all due respect, I take more stock in what Canadian economists like CIBC's Jeff Rubin and RBC's CEO Gord Nixon have to say about the state of both the Canadian and world economies than I do you, Alex Jones or any other poster on this forum. As an employee of the Royal Bank of Canada, I would just like to point out that despite the dire 'gloom and doom' being posted here, RBC's net profit in the first quarter of 2009 was $1 billion CDN (a 6% slide from the same period 2008 ). As per your request, here's a dose of what I have been drinking:

CNW Group | RBC | Royal Bank of Canada reports first quarter 2009 results

Royal Bank of Canada reports first quarter 2009 results - Yahoo! Finance

Here is Canada's other banks statements for the fist quarter of 2009:

Toronto-Dominion - $712 million from $970 the same period 2008

CANOE Money: Sectors - TD Bank stays in the green

CIBC - $147 million from a loss of -$1,456 million the same period 2008

CIBC announces first quarter 2009 results - Yahoo! Finance

Bank of Montreal - $225 million from $255 million the same period 2008

TheStar.com | Business | BMO earnings dip to $225 million

Bank of Nova Scotia - $842 million from $837 million the same period 2008

Scotiabank reports first quarter earnings of $842 million and announces dividend of 49 cents per share - Yahoo! Finance

Obviously, the sky is falling. :rolleyes:

When I saw the video, showing hundreds of people at night holding torches, wearing robes and hoods, and listening to announcements via massive PA systems, frankly, I thought it looked like a cross between a Ku Klux Clan ceremony and a Nazi Reichsparteitag. Even if they only bury an effigy of "Care", rather than make a real human sacrifice as some allege (think about the symbolism: They ritually destroy the concept of caring, taking responsibility, and ultimately positivity and creativity), the people who take part in such gatherings are seriously deranged. This is not funny.

Credit goes to Alex Jones for having the balls to sneak into Bohemian Grove and exposing the insanity that goes on there.

think about the symbolism: They ritually destroy the concept of caring, taking responsibility, and ultimately positivity and creativity

That is not the intent, though AJ may prefer to cast it in that light to support his theories and win disciples. "Care" here is being used in it's old-world context, that of worry or concern over appointed tasks of importance (like say, ruling a country). It is NOT being used in it's modern context of sympathy, assistance or aide. They are not destroying the concept of "caring" in the pantomime, they're destroying "care". It's a subtle but important difference.

Now, does that mean I approve of BHG? Hell no. We pay these people entirely too much as it is to have them fuck off to the woods once a year, get hammered and hold orgies. Nobody's entitled to THAT kind of vacation, I don't care what your job is. But is it worth flipping out over some ridiculous pageant that's so old that supposedly the dialogue on the tape was recorded by Walter Cronkite in his youth? Not really, it's insignificant.

it's insignificant.

It is still significant, in that it illustrates perfectly the mindset of the ruling class. These people are deranged neo-nazis, and their rituals reflect this in substance and style. It is all the more significant since the MSM doesn't report on it at all, perpetuating the myth of BG as a "secret" society.

If you add into the mix that the BG folks also attend Bilderberg meetings and shape global politics, you'd have to wilfully blind yourself to not see who really runs the world.

Don't tell me your surprised to learn the mentailty of the ruling class is no different in a democracy than it is in a dictatorship? Did you honestly think it was otherwise? I wish I could be that optimistic...

If you add into the mix that the BG folks also attend Bilderberg meetings and shape global politics, you'd have to wilfully blind yourself to not see who really runs the world.

Well that's kinda the point isn't it? They already HAVE the Bilderberger meetings to set policy. BHG is just richie-rich's summer camp. With gay hookers.

I really can't believe that we're still discussing who's in the White House and who's a puppet or not. They ALL are. The path we're on began being laid a long, long time ago and the powers that be are so embedded, it doesn't really matter who's face they put on for the public. Their agenda WILL be carried out regardless of what we want or think or how we vote.

The people in charge are the same ones who present us with the "choice" of who to vote for in the first place. It's a big ugly game and none of us, not even Alex Jones can change it.

I'm not a blind Obama follower, but fuck McCain and Pailin. That campaign was just embarrassing and they talked to us like we were 4 year olds. I don't like having my intelligence belittled in such a blatant way, but it seemed to work on a WHOLE lot of Americans.

give up without trying. nice. that speaks volumes.
most of what AJ reports on is from "their" own documents. very rarely is he wrong.

Well if you mean reads as in quote mines or misquotes. then yes he does read documents. All he does is throw mud with, Throw enough mud you may get mud on something, in Alex's case a speck.

I think the issue is an issue because many people have thought they knew what was going on for a long time, and didn't. I see a lot of people blame others for shit they help sustain through ignorance in thinking they knew what was going on. If I am correct, and I may not be, if you were wrong then, what makes you right now in your assessment? Bias? Arrogance? Would humility make those mistakes? The last question isn't rhetorical since I haven't seen enough of it displayed to know the answer.

I may be off with my remarks. If I am, sorry.

I'm not a blind Obama follower, but fuck McCain and Pailin. That campaign was just embarrassing and they talked to us like we were 4 year olds. I don't like having my intelligence belittled in such a blatant way, but it seemed to work on a WHOLE lot of Americans.

Obama was the smart choice, regardless of alleged conspirations. A potential Palin presidency could have destroyed what was left of western civilization :D.

McCain's evangelist pick was a desperate farce that came damn close to blowing up in everybody's face. The level of support she got sent chills down European spines as they wondered what the heck is happening on the religious and educational fronts in the americas ;)

Follow the link below and click on the red phone LOL !!!
http://www.palinaspresident.us/

wrong. Obama was not the smart choice. he will prove to be worse than bush/cheney.

i despise the right, left and middle. watch the obama deception and you will find out how they are all puppets. governments do nothing but watch private world bankers loot the world.

There really is not much to add to this particular pissing contest. I will say that regardless of AJ's intent or sincerity, or even accuracy, he sends shivers up my spine. When I first discovered the various alt-theories of 9/11 is when I discovered Alex, and I listened to him quite a bit for 6 months or so. In the end, I had to reject his particular flavor of dogma because it requires one to live with a really dark mindset. A mindset that truly is separate from whatever individual implications one may draw from (what we may consider) as a heightened awareness of hidden "truths". In considering Alex Jones, and indeed modern American politics there is an important word to be familiar with: demagogue. Go look it up if you need to. I guess in the end I feel like AJ is cut from the same cloth as many of the people he condemns, it is just that the cloth is of a different pattern.

Having waterboarded that particular metaphor, I will say that he may be on to some things! The problem with the NWO conspiracy realm (in particular), is that it requires one to utilize a belief system that is as stringent in its own way as a religion. As much as the "word of God" is clear and irrefutable to a believer, so is the conviction that ANYTHING a government representative says is a malicious lie or part of a Machiavellian plot.

I'll climb off this soapbox, but I will finish by thanking Gene and David for their great show and guests who have imparted volumes of great information and speculation, but for me at least have done no greater service than teaching me to spot and better evaluate the usefulness of our individual and social belief systems.

P.S. Anybody who plays a sound bite of one of his own bullhorn-tirades over the sound of a roaring, cheering crowd as AJ did in the opening minutes of "The Obama Deception" is subject to heaping spoonful of disdain:D

Anybody ever think that Alex Jones might be a disinfo agent himself? Or at least a pawn of a disinformation campaign? Doesn't it seem plausible that the government, whatever their actual evil-ness maybe, finds it useful to have a certain cachet of fear and mystique surrounding its movements and motivations. After all, what was more intimidating- the giant flame-headed All-Powerful Wizard of Oz or the man behind the curtain?

After all, what was more intimidating- the giant flame-headed All-Powerful Wizard of Oz or the man behind the curtain?

my redheaded girlfriend with pms has them all beat.

nope. sorry if it offended you.
btw- i am not a racist. i have african/american family members, friends and clients. i am proud of the fact that americans can step up and elect a biracial man as president. i am not proud of WHO they elected.

Specifically, claiming to have black friends does not make you a non-racist. Having black neighbors says nothing at all. In addition, Gene made no suggestion that you were a racist, he just said that calling Obama a "piece of crap", rather than making a more intelligent comment was extreme.

Are you a racist? I dunno. What do you think? In fact, most people's racist tendencies are kept to themselves and only expressed very passively.

Finally, this is not a thread about racism, it is about Alex Jones' film.

Back