• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abduction surveillance

Also, is there anything to the claim that invoking the name of Jesus repels alien abductions? I just finished listening to something called "War of The Worlds, the invisible battle" which was presented by Guy Malone and Joe Jordon of Alien Resistance Ministries and I find the presentation a little baffling. Why would a transliterated name which bears little or no resemblance to the original be meaningful? Does anyone not associated with the ministry observe the same thing and if so what are their conclusions?

Considering the number of religions on this planet and the billions that practice, I think this question is a valid one. Clearly dismissing abductors who happen to be religous, and their reports of their experience, probably would not be beneficial to putting the phenemenon into focus. Some reports (by Christians) do give credence to invoking the name of their savior. That's one piece of the puzzle, and I'm not willing to discount it altogether, despite my lack of conviction for their beliefs. To me, when I look at this piece of information, I think it presents well for a transpersonal explanation of abduction phenemenon.

Interesting point by Hopkins. He told the account of a hunter being abducted, and while on the "table" asked the EBE's, "why are you here"? In reply, they said "we are here to hunt and fish". On another occasion, a very christen girl ask the aliens if they "believed in God", they replied, "We were sent by God". These two examples and others, infer that the grays ape our emotional state, and parrot what we are thinking, or caring about in order to set us at ease. For what it is worth. PB

These two examples and others, infer that the grays ape our emotional state, and parrot what we are thinking, or caring about in order to set us at ease. For what it is worth.

Also, if they are indeed able to control thoughts, perceptions, and memories any recollection of an event involving them would have to be highly suspect.

Also, if they are indeed able to control thoughts, perceptions, and memories any recollection of an event involving them would have to be highly suspect.

They are extremely capable neurological manipulators: i.e. they can shut down many voluntary motor functions of the body but keep others going (heart & lungs, consciousness, eyesight, basic movements very constrained and controlled) simultaneously. It's an extreme effort to even move a finger voluntarily, if under their neurological control.

Perception management is a little different. They put images into your mind i.e. they can make you "see" someone you know when they are not present; but with skill and experience you can see through these screens. They have a particular quality: normally in vivid colour, but they don't move; they're like 3D stills.

They are extremely capable neurological manipulators: i.e. they can shut down many voluntary motor functions of the body but keep others going (heart & lungs, consciousness, eyesight, basic movements very constrained and controlled) simultaneously. It's an extreme effort to even move a finger voluntarily, if under their neurological control.

Perception management is a little different. They put images into your mind i.e. they can make you "see" someone you know when they are not present; but with skill and experience you can see through these screens. They have a particular quality: normally in vivid colour, but they don't move; they're like 3D stills.

How can something like this not be a matter of national security?

Good point on National Security regarding abduction as a threat because once the Gov admits that to the public it has open the gate regarding other National Security issues such as UFO threats!

Because it's a matter of planetary security, maybe?

Loopholes! Gotta love 'em!

I guess following this paranoid logic, God, the Devil and every other mythical/spiritual being with limitless power to manipulate should draw planetary/national security attention.

Or perhaps they are not that good. Perhaps their technology does a decent enough job but is very flawed and unpredictable. Hence, our changing perceptions of their appearance and remembrances of their actions.

I have never heard of anyone trying that either however there is the Black Forest case. As I remember this was shot via surveillance camera. I'm sure it has been posted before on our forums.

It has. DB posted a documentary with it in it. It's a "ghost" case.

Back