• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aaron banned?

It's funny. The other day I watched the Fraggles and MAnamanop skit from muppets. No, nothing I do often. It's been YEARS since I've seen it. I had a retro moment. Funny people mentioned that though. I forgot all about Doozers til I watched the Fraggle vid the other day etc.

It's funny. The other day I watched the Fraggles and MAnamanop skit from muppets. No, nothing I do often. It's been YEARS since I've seen it. I had a retro moment. Funny people mentioned that though. I forgot all about Doozers til I watched the Fraggle vid the other day etc.

Dude, I'm 37 years old, I have no shame about still watching anything Jim Henson ever did. Jim Henson was, and is, pure joy incarnate. I still cry watching his memorial service on youtube.

and how could you forget the Doozers? Without the Doozers there would be no Fraggles, remember the Fraggles eat the Doozer's buildings for food. :D

Dude, I'm 37 years old, I have no shame about still watching anything Jim Henson ever did. Jim Henson was, and is, pure joy incarnate. I still cry watching his memorial service on youtube.

and how could you forget the Doozers? Without the Doozers there would be no Fraggles, remember the Fraggles eat the Doozer's buildings for food. :D

I'm 33.

Sorry, man, I did forget the Doozers. And that the Fraggles ate what they built. I watched a behind the scenes clip on youtube few days ago and flipped when I remembered it. Well, I remembered after seeing the details is what I mean.

I was 8 when it first came out. 83 I recall re-seeing last week.

Back