• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aaron banned?

Only people in my family I'm close with and talk to is my mother and father. /sniffle. I just know I have French/Canadian heredity on my father's side. Most of you could decipher the french part from my last name though, LeClair. So, hardly ground breaking info lol. In the end, we're all related. Koom biya, or however it's spelled or sung. I just hope Bush is as distant a relative as he can be. Behind plankton maybe.

I hate yal. I got in trouble for being childish, now I'm posting teletubies. Yal are bad influences. Ok, scratch the "yal" part. It's just Bob's fault with his blinking eyebrows.

I hate yal. I got in trouble for being childish, now I'm posting teletubies. Yal are bad influences.

Yes we did post teletubbies didn't we? Maybe we should do the forum a favor and jump off a cliff... ok, you first. Right behind you there pal 'o mine.

Yes we did post teletubbies didn't we? Maybe we should do the forum a favor and jump off a cliff... ok, you first. Right behind you there pal 'o mine.

I fell off a bridge once, after my friend set me on fire. It hurt, but, I didn't die. If I ever go bald, you could see the scars. The bridge was pretty high up. Not feelin the whole cliff thing, probably because that. Oh, and a fear of heights.. Maybe shoot me up with heroine to the 10th power in my eyeball. I've never done that. Or, just post Bryan Adams, and I will find a way to die.

Boohbahs kick Teletubbie's ass.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I8JTzkH1p9A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I8JTzkH1p9A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Boohbahs kick Teletubbie's ass.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I8JTzkH1p9A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

What the shit is this? Canada do us one better on our shit tv again? Um, they kinda look like, half azzed circumsized (sp?) penises. And it's still better than Telemarketing, or whatever. BTW. Tinkeewinky is gay. Think he's the purple one. Pat Robertson, or another dolt says so.

See, yal just want to get me banned. Phuckers.

Speaking of Canadian tv. I got Smallville to watch. Only tv show I watch really. Ok, South Park, and Robot Chicken but I watch that on the pooter.

Well, if Bryan Adams will kill you, this will make you spontaneously combust and melt down into the lowest bowels of the third hell.

No can do, but I expect, later... much much later... I might give in and watch this shit. I do thank you for not making it the actual Bryan Adams. Am I alone, or yal hate him too? Eh?

Bryan Adams. Am I alone, or yal hate him too? Eh?

No we hate him too, he is no longer Canadian! We disavowed his ass after he opened his big mouth and spouted off about how Canadian content rules for radio and TV were creating mediocre musicians in the Canadian music business. It's pretty ironic coming from a guy who is a mediocre Canadian musician who wouldn't have even been heard of were it not for the Cancon rules in the first place. All of his hits are thanks to the people he has worked with, such as, Jim Valance, Mutt Lange, and Desmond Child.

As for the Teletubbies and the Boobahs or whatever those other things were, all I can say is.....

THE MUPPETS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Henson was pure genius.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xpccsHyj-5I

Re: The genealogy stuff. The stuff that you have to pay for is really good, but an alternative may be the public library. Many have purchased the very same database they charge you for on-line, except that it is free if you are physically in the library. Check out your library's web page for its database listings. It will probably show the genealogy stuff as 'in library use only.' This is because the guys who own the database want to charge you a subscription fee, so they won't allow the library to make it available remotely. I know that sucks, but at least it is available if you go there. It's worth a try for you to see what is available. If you buy 'Family Tree Maker' there is usually a trial subscription available. I go a ton of stuff downloaded before the free trial ran out.

Back