• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Troubling Observation About UFO Reality

Reaction propulsion using fire... seems like one of the first things many species might come up with.

Sure, just because technology is on our current level doesn't mean ET can't or doesn't use it, at all. Lots of people use things that are passe. It's foolish to assume something can't be ET because it utilizes something we know.:)

Last edited:
Yeah, that makes sense. Not. So if I hoaxed a UFO video and used an object that nobody could identify, than that means that it's a real flying saucer from another planet? LOL

If the object isn't identified, that may not clinch the case for ET. The point I've been trying to make about McMinnville is not that it's ET but that it's NOT a "proven" hoax as you assert.

Just because technology is on our current level doesn't mean ET can't or doesn't use it, at all. Lots of people use things that are passe. It's foolish to assume something can't be ET because it utilizes something we know.
I think the bigger issue still is that people are arguing about something a witness reported and assessing the evidence as if it were an unquestionable fact as opposed to whatever that brain fudged in the moment as reasonable evidence for itself. It really could have been fairy dust and unicorns spewing out the bottom of that object but the brain does not expect such things and might subsitute rocket flames instead.

I think the bigger issue still is that people are arguing about something a witness reported and assessing the evidence as if it were an unquestionable fact as opposed to whatever that brain fudged in the moment as reasonable evidence for itself. It really could have been fairy dust and unicorns spewing out the bottom of that object but the brain does not expect such things and might subsitute rocket flames instead.

Well, at Socorro--and I believe elsewhere as well--researchers noted a burned area, where Zamora saw the object blast off so, it wasn't just in his head.

You say that based on what?

Well, at Socorro--and I believe elsewhere as well--researchers noted a burned area, where Zamora saw the object blast off so, it wasn't just in his head.
You are connecting discontinuous information. Just because a burnt patch was found does not mean it's connected to what he saw. This is a very common problem in case investigation.

You are connecting discontinuous information. Just because a burnt patch was found does not mean it's connected to what he saw. This is a very common problem in case investigation.

You mean investigators aren't entitled to assume a burned area, seen in the same place where a rocket power craft lifted off, emitting flame, wasn't due to the latter?

If the object isn't identified, that may not clinch the case for ET. The point I've been trying to make about McMinnville is not that it's ET but that it's NOT a "proven" hoax as you assert.
I get it, but it's still ridiculous. It would be the same philosophy as; I get on the George Washington Bridge headed into NJ. Half way across the bridge a truck passes me in the opposite direction. All common sense says that he got on the bridge from the opposite side as me since we are passing each other. But, did I see him get on the bridge? Can I prove he got on the bridge that way? What if a helicopter with cables put him on the bridge a few minutes earlier? So even though I didn't see him get on the bridge, I KNOW that that's how he got on. I can't prove it - but still, I know. Common sense.

What are the chances E.T. has something that looks exactly like a John Deer riding mower - but it's something totally different? Something that looks like a record player - but is totally different? If you can't see that Trent hung up a truck mirror by fishing line off those wires - then I don't know what to tell you. All I can think is that you must really enjoy the likes of Meier, Walters, Adamski, Stanford, etc.

Last edited:
Right. Something manufactured here on Earth. Also, explain to me how Zamora described it as thinking he was looking at a car upside down, but then artists renditions of this thing looks like an egg with landing gear? How'd we get from a automobile to a smooth egg?

We use completely different tech to fuel an aircraft carrier as we do it's ship to shore craft.
Again, whether it's a nuclear reactor or JP-5 jet fuel, our ships/planes etc. are going from one part of an ocean, to another part of an ocean. Said UFO's are travelling interstellar. JP-5 jet fuel won't cut it for that.

Now that would kind of make sense if perhaps the UFO's were originating on our moon (which they aren't).

Again, whether it's a nuclear reactor or JP-5 jet fuel, our ships/planes etc. are going from one part of an ocean, to another part of an ocean. Said UFO's are travelling interstellar. JP-5 jet fuel won't cut it for that.

Now that would kind of make sense if perhaps the UFO's were originating on our moon (which they aren't).
Sure.

But a nuclear thermal engine spitting out hydrogen would.

Or a magneto inertial fusion engine with lithium as a reaction mass would.

That's just a different kind of fire, no?

I think I've pointed this out elsewhere an f possibly on this thread but the idea of discontinuous evidence strikes me as a major failing in UFO case consolidation. We look for evidence that confirms the witness report. Just as my burnt shingles and tree tends to support my ufo hovering above the tree and the garage. It sure looked like that's what it was especially in terma of the circular arc of shingles. But I did not see the burning. We like to connect dots even if we can't verify the dots are connected.

I think I've pointed this out elsewhere an f possibly on this thread but the idea of discontinuous evidence strikes me as a major failing in UFO case consolidation. We look for evidence that confirms the witness report. Just as my burnt shingles and tree tends to support my ufo hovering above the tree and the garage. It sure looked like that's what it was especially in terma of the circular arc of shingles. But I did not see the burning. We like to connect dots even if we can't verify the dots are connected.
So, like empiricism taken to the max?

What are the chances E.T. has something that looks exactly like a John Deer riding mower

As I've pointed out several times already, the McMinnville object did NOT look "exactly" like the truck mirror! There are easily noticeable, significant differences, and nor does other known object match it.

All I can think is that you must really enjoy the likes of Meier, Walters, Adamski, Stanford, etc.

And I reiterate Trent was a not a showman liar like Adamski etc....

Last edited:
Right. Something manufactured here on Earth.

But never identified for 52 years...

Also, explain to me how Zamora described it as thinking he was looking at a car upside down, but then artists renditions of this thing looks like an egg with landing gear? How'd we get from a automobile to a smooth egg?

That was just his first impression, as he was still approaching in his vehicle. He wasn't expecting something exotic and probably thought at first that a car had gone down into the gully.

Last edited:
Back