• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Troubling Observation About UFO Reality

Free versions of recent episodes:

What if they don't have psychology as we know it?

It might not even occur to an intelligent anthill to think that way.
Well then throw the whole control system theory out the window and in fact let's stop taking all about it as we have no point of reference to even begin the convo.

Nope, I said the exact opposite.
Not really. You said, to quote: " everything that the aliens do exists only in the minds of witnesses and so how do we verify anything that they do?" I made the point that everything you think about the aliens exists only in your mind too, and we cannot verify that either, and that you have also projected your own expectations onto them the same way you have suggested that other witnesses or experiencers have projected theirs. I think anyone who studies the phenomena is bound to do that to some extent ( yours truly included ), so to deny that would only reveal a weakness in one's approach. But maybe we shouldn't get too hung-up on that point at this time.
We need to look at the whole of reports and make a determination of where exactly the narrative of ufological study should begin or end.
That is one way to look at the problem, but I prefer to look at it another way that allows the full spectrum of the field to be integrated into a unified whole.
And I never said it was nonsense because it's not. Now you are putting words in my mouth and comparing me to those repressed hooligans.
Hey ... you said "repressed hooligan", not me ... lol. But seriously, from one repressed hooligan to another, I didn't go quite as far as putting words in your mouth as much as I made a comparison that implies a similar attitude, and I only did that to illustrate a point, not to level any personal criticism. But I'll still apologize if you felt a bit of a zing just so you know we're still on the same side in the bigger picture ( or at least I'd like to think we are ) :) .
I'm saying we need to be doubtful about the data and find some point of reason to properly begin the discussion. I don't think it begins with the reports so much as who is giving them. And yet all this talk of ETH stems entirely from the reports. So are you only going to do as the skeptic or believer dirs and select only the cases that fit your argument or deal with all of it? And if so, where is the starting point for that discussion?
Well, like I was saying: I like to include the full spectrum within an objective framework. So from an academic perspective, I organize the various facets of the phenomena in an encyclopedic manner and describe them with a minimum of editorializing, cataloging the elements under main headings that are broken down into sub-headings. My editorializing is done here, where the discussion is informal. If you'd like to contribute to the USI project, by all means send me a private message.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't care why they're here.

I want to know their propulsion and fuel.

We get that, and we can send all the cultural anthro students we want to go all Jane Goodall on them.

Photo 798.jpg
I really do admire everyone's tenacity and commitment to the discussion. Your innovative and persistent thought does help to drive it all forward and that's what makes the space its own worthwhile venture. Happy Halloween! I wish you all terrifying dreams of alien abduction with some healthy dismemberments thrown in for good measure!

Photo 798.jpg
I really do admire everyone's tenacity and commitment to the discussion. Your innovative and persistent thought does help to drive it all forward and that's what makes the space its own worthwhile venture. Happy Halloween! I wish you all terrifying dreams of alien abduction with some healthy dismemberments thrown in for good measure!
Dude I'm so doing that next year.

None of that unless they pay. 150 quatloos for the newcomer !
Well, if I get the tech I'm doing my cultural anthro oldschool.

gamesters2.jpg

Last edited:
That's the thing with ufology. It doesn't take too long for it to descend to tales of sex and drill thralls named Shauna. That's what happens when there's too many sausages in the pie and not enough moon goddess energy to counter it...

Last edited:
That's the thing with ufology. It doesn't take too long for it to descend to tales of sex and drill throngs named Shauna. That's what happens when there's too many sausages in the pie and not enough moon goddess energy to counter it...
How does that quote go?

Everything is about sex?
Except sex, that's about power?

Or something?

Anyway, bring on your goddesses.

How does that quote go?

Everything is about sex?
Except sex, that's about power?

Or something?

Anyway, bring on your goddesses.
Odd thing is when I asked my friend Google to give me a picture of an alien moon goddess, not to get romantic or anything, but i ended up staring at a picture of you. What is it you're not telling us, Marduk? anunnakifigurine.jpg
I feel like something has come full circle following this thread derailment. Can we go back to talking troubling realities about UFO's now?

Odd thing is when I asked my friend Google to give me a picture of an alien moon goddess, not to get romantic or anything, but i ended up staring at a picture of you. What is it you're not telling us, Marduk? anunnakifigurine.jpg
I feel like something has come full circle following this thread derailment. Can we go back to talking troubling realities about UFO's now?
Hey, don't judge me. Labels hurt.

Perhaps your reasoning applies to you as much as anyone else. For example, perhaps your attitude toward the ETH is based on your own particular worldview, one that has been formed by your own ethnocentric filters and limitations. This is evident in questions like: "Does it make sense to collect they many soil and stool samples from us ... ?" That observation doesn't make sense to you because your filters have converted the behavior to nonsense through your particular filters. A more objective view would suggest that whatever is going on in the mind of the aliens could be radically different than what you think. Or other people ( like myself ) who make an effort to look for ways to explain the nonsense might see reasons why repeated sampling could make sense rather than dismissing it.

Human life....natural.

Scientific observation, study, application, experiments based on the male shaman's drugged mind state journey and his radiation interaction with plant matter.

Plants, not red celled or organic flesh.

Science applied by choice, by creating buildings and machines to apply a condition to gain or use powers that are naturally sealed....evolved/cooled.

Change natural life, then natural life witnesses its own attack due to choice...a choice not belonging to all of humanity....only the male who sought it.

Natural human beings, not given atmospheric fed back awareness from choice/study, knowledge or study of knowledge simply have natural fed back atmospheric advice which is not scientific....yet it is being attacked in the amount of radiation/photon recordings. Therefore the human mind gains a different advice about the transmitting realization in the attack.

The UFO forms via the condition of cause and effect...the changes to atmospheric to ground state sealing...natural fusion. The fusion is attacked by the formed atmospheric signal which includes the metallic nuclear particle from the Sun....a much hotter body that causes change to fusion by attacking it. The UFO signals are formed unnaturally and belong to an attack on fusion...nuclear orbitals. From out of the nuclear orbital signals held in a condition called oscillation an image and presence of an alien manifests. The UFO bodies witnessed as signals demonstrate that they form/cause different alien images/spirits to manifest.

The UFO itself is interacting with the fused state of stone, so the spirit manifested is witnessed in the image formed/vision as a spirit that is taking soil samples, whereas it is in fact involved as a signal in attacking the stone/soil of Planet Earth.

Who is studying the alien....a human being is. Who owns all conditions of valuing information....a human being does. Who owns the conscious condition for making values and considering information.....a human being.

Therefore since when does a human being have anything to do with what they are witnessing manifest...especially when the manifestation is happening at the very same moment that they are living and existing in the body/mind/organic presence ownership of their own life?

What is different about the natural life we live as the owner of our own mind/body......buildings that are built and an application being applied right at this moment to convert matter that evolved and existed in its own natural state a long time ago. This condition of ownership has nothing to do with our natural life or life ownership. The only reason we are being attacked is due to the fact that natural matter that evolved a long time before any life existed is being changed.

As we live in a status of evolution by reviewing the condition of evolution, our organic life is being lived in an atmospheric condition that supports organic life. The nuclear condition does not belong in our status of evolution, the only reason why we are being attacked. The amount of atmospheric mass and its condition is why fake/false imaged spirits can manifest.

Is the occult scientist going to suggest to us that some form of Creator had a nuclear fuel power plant, was mining uranium and plutonium, converting it for a fuel and then burning it? This is the only condition that allows the fake manifestation of a spirit in oscillating sound signals of nuclear conversion to form.

The ancients called the Creator God and Christ and said that the Satanic spirit was an attack...the ancients were levitating stone in a different atmospheric signal.

In today's signal the nuclear fuel and its burning causes a much slower reaction in the atmosphere allowing for different spirit images to emerge. Yet in the same condition it is noted that human life self combusted.

Therefore humanity should question what will happen to our natural life when the nuclear condition can no longer resource nuclear dust? The atmospheric body could return to a heated reaction like the ancients witnessed.....and natural self combustion in nature has been witnessed as has past nuclear above ground explosions.

That's the thing with ufology. It doesn't take too long for it to descend to tales of sex and drill throngs named Shauna ...
But of course you just had to know that Chekov was going to get short changed ... LOL ... seen below with an actress who some believe may have also played Maude from the Golden Girls: KomanSense: Is Bea Arthur also Jane Ross?

chek43.jpg

He gets Maude as his drill thrall, has mind control creatures put into his head, gets burned by Veger, gets thrown in an agony booth, and probably more that I don't recall at the moment, and tragic though it may be, his replacement in the new movie franchise ran himself over.

Last edited:
But of course you just had to know that Chekov was going to get short changed ... LOL ... seen below with an actress who some believe may have also played Maude from the Golden Girls: KomanSense: Is Bea Arthur also Jane Ross?

chek43.jpg

He gets Maude as his drill thrall, has mind control creatures put into his head, gets burned by Veger, gets thrown in an agony booth, and probably more that I don't recall at the moment, and tragic though it may be, his replacement in the new movie franchise ran himself over.
The earth woman I married was worse! :)

We should care. It could have a quite a bearing on our own future.
Well, given they've likely been here a while, they're doing an awfully crap job of doing whatever they're trying to do to us if that's the case.
Right ultimately the most important thing is to match them.
Let's take the nocturnal visitations to their bedrooms.

Well, given they've likely been here a while, they're doing an awfully crap job of doing whatever they're trying to do to us if that's the case.

If the gene harvesting notion has any merit it may be that they've waited for the population explosion of recent times to have the largest possible pool to draw upon; this process may take decades longer.

Back