• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Special Performance and Security Upgrade!

Cheers mate, I'm really quite non-fussy regarding names but as you asked, and I've had a few variations on the theme I thought I'd let you know. Locally to me, anyone named Gordon is often nickamed 'Goggs', where that itself comes from apart from starting with a 'g' I've no idea!
It is quite handy in that for instance with my email accounts I've managed to bag my username without any need for dates/numbers etc which is why I stick with it. :)

I think maybe this is a good time to kind of step away and think about things. I'm really confused right now. I read the same threads that others did. Yet, I have an absolutely different view of what happened and what was and wasn't proven. I also seem to have an absolutely different take on what is acceptable behaviour and what isn't. I'm missing something and there can only be two explanations. One is I just didn't get it. The other is "one person is more popular in a high school way than the other" Either way, I need to rethink some things.
Peace
Steve.

Oh, and that Jesus thread I started? I totally would not have started it had I known. weird because I simply wanted to talk about the historical reality of a rabbi waling the holy land and founding a religion or at least trying to reform an already established one. But, the venom and the name calling and the cursing people out and calling peoples deepest faith "bullshit." No, I just never would have started it had I known. So, again I gotta think about what the heck just happened round here.

My final word here

i dont get the free pass for religious types

TheyFly.com - The Billy Meier UFO Contacts

If i wanted to call michael horn and his "facts" about the wedding cake photo, his spin on why its real, retarded.

I'd be free to do so...... and rightly so

But they get a free pass ?

There is no way to expose the fraud of a hoax or brainwashed cultie without insulting them, These cults have fleeced the masses and stunted our species growth long enough.
They contribute no value to the UFO debate, any more than Horn does.
All noise no signal

Ppl who think Meier is the real deal..................Retarded, brainwashed, conned
Ppl who think a god man born of a virgin, walked on water raised the dead turned water into wine, came back to life after being deal 3 days..........Retarded, brainwashed, conned

Now im done here, because Imo there can be no serious discussion about UFO's with like likes of Horn...... or any who operates the same way

Tyder still insists there is more evidence that jesus was real despite reference after reference posted he cant be, Its no different to listing to Horns rebuttal on the wedding cake photos.

Its a differnt cow..... but its the same BS

We did the Michael Horn stuff back in 2006. We ran shows that exposed the wedding cake photo, and there are hundreds and hundreds of messages about that here. I don't see it necessary to resurrect that nonsense.

We did the Michael Horn stuff back in 2006. We ran shows that exposed the wedding cake photo, and there are hundreds and hundreds of messages about that here. I don't see it necessary to resurrect that nonsense.
Gotcha :D

Calling Horns beliefs "nonsense" surely he would see that as an "insult"

Thats my point.

When you "expose" the "nonsense" , you cant help but insult the retards who subscribe to it.

The tyders and kims of this world are no differnt to Horn, different cow, But the BS still smells bad.

If you look at DB's posts regarding Meier...... language, behaviour........

Is the ruleset selective ?, do as i say but not as i do ?

I submit the established precident, the documented benchmark for dealing with obvious BS, allows for the exposure and calling out as nonsense, any clear hoax.
And that includes religious ones
No one will disagree with me scientology is a hoax and a con, but if i say the same about Xstianity..... i break the rules

That too is BS

Well, actually we have different moderators and a different co-host now. The behavior that was allowed then will not be tolerated now.

I have had a conversion experience today. I was so happy and filled with truth that I jumped up and down on my couch for joy! I am no longer a slave to my own reactive mind! That is all. :cool:

There's a separation between church and state... We need a paracast constitution separating church and ... Damn lol, religion is paranormal ?!

Spiritus Sanctum, holy ghost. Exorcisms,... Etc. Will the holy soup slowly get boiled down to nuts and bolts or will nuts and bolts get swallowed by quantum multidimensional spirits ? ;)

Well, actually we have different moderators and a different co-host now. The behavior that was allowed then will not be tolerated now.

And yet have you not this very day

"attacked" the "beliefs" of micheal horn, by calling them "nonsense" ?

Who is "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier? Is he the announced prophet of the new time, the "messiah" respectively, Mahdi, as seen from the religious perspective?
If you have already read books from Billy, above all, the crowning work, Kelch der Wahrheit (Goblet of Truth), the book of the entire teaching of the prophets (FIGU, Wassermannzeit-Verlag,CH-8495 Schmidrüti), then you know, that, "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier is the seventh and final prophet of the Nokodemjon line. To this line belong the prophets Henok, Elja (Elijah), Jeremja (Jeremiah), Jesaja (Isaiah), Jmmanuel and Mohammed (Muhammad Abdullah), and, in the present time, the prophet and proclaimer of the new time, "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM). They all were, and are, bearers of the spirit-form of Nokodemjon, the originator of the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life, the teaching of truth.

This is my point BS is BS, there are no free passes.

Anyone who thinks meier is the messiah is retarded, One mans belief is anothers BS, one mans exposure of nonsense is anothers "attack"

The only differnce between the claim jesus is messiah and meier is messiah is the age of the storys.

But they are both BS

2000 years from now people will be citing the Gospels of Horn and Uehlinger, as proof Meier was "real" and the seventh and final prophet of the Nokodemjon line.......
That he could perform miracles like burn holes in trees with lasers and time travel......

The Lord Of the rings sounds just as plausible as a book to base a religion on as well.. it has its messiahs, dark lords, angels, and demons.

Just saying

Shocker - New Zealand man makes LOTR reference!

lol - Ok, I want Rivendell for my church, Arwen for my wife and our lord and saviour shall be Gandalf Greyhame!
(halflings might make good alter-boys.....shut up Goggs before you start on that one!

I would start a church that says you need no other fiction in your life other than The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars and maybe 'The Wire'. How say you Stoney?

Shocker - New Zealand man makes LOTR reference!

lol - Ok, I want Rivendell for my church, Arwen for my wife and our lord and saviour shall be Gandalf Greyhame!
(halflings might make good alter-boys.....shut up Goggs before you start on that one!

I would start a church that says you need no other fiction in your life other than The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars and maybe 'The Wire'. How say you Stoney?

Yeah why not man but I think I will just hang out with the Elves in Beleriand during the first age of the sun

Gene, I've been getting the following off and on for the last 5 days or so....think I read you requested screenshots to pass onto cloudfare so here is one I took:

paracast_cloudfare_screenshot.jpg

Back